A Slow Spiral Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone fell silent except for his raspy breathing.

"I want you to go back to the bed, get on your back and open your legs for me, Morgan."

"Why? Why?" I asked with a whine.

"Do as I tell you. Keep your legs wide so I can see everything you do . . . do it, now."

I crept back to the bed and lay on my back as he had instructed. Laying there, I glanced into the large ornate mirror that stood toward the foot of my bed. A trim, petite blonde-haired woman with a young, athletic body stared back at me, full breasts, dark, wide areolas and long, hard nipples on display. My wide-set eyes were bright with anticipation, and despite its teary puffiness, my face reflected a youthful innocence and compliance that men (old men?) found desirable.

"Put the phone on speaker," he ordered.

My legs were slightly parted, visibly allowing my pink, puffy labia to protrude slightly. I reached down, and with a hand on each side, I parted the lips and was surprised to feel the sticky, wetness that had accumulated there.

Like the docile, submissive woman/child that I would become when he called, I opened my legs wider.

"Now, I want you to play with yourself, while I watch . . . "

Self-consciously I began to lightly rub a finger across my clit. With a trembling hand, I started to masturbate, my soft moans filling the quiet of the solitary room as a delicious shiver ran through me. My clit was swollen and achy, throbbing along its shaft and under its protective hood. In only a few seconds of play, the head of my clit was protruding from its hood large, moist and pulsing.

"Oh fuck . . . beautiful . . . beautiful, I'd love to be sucking on that right now," he said.

As I rubbed harder, I began unashamedly to hump my hand. I felt my orgasm ignite and slowly spread through me. I came in a shuddering wet explosion for my obscene, secret caller.

"Yes, yes just like that little girl," the man said, his voice sounding thick and breathless.

"Cum for daddy," the voice on the phone echoed in my ear, and in that moment, I remembered the words and realized the voice on the phone belonged to . . . Justin.

"Justin? I said softly, Justin?"

The heavy breathing and soft animal groans seemed to last for a long time before the line became silent and finally went dead.

*****

After that night, when Justin called there was no longer the pretense of being a stranger or stalker. The calls became straightforward phone sex with the both of us feverishly masturbating, building the sexual tension to what would inevitably happen when we finally saw each other.

It was after one of these late night encounters that I discovered Justin had told Mama about us. The way he explained it; soon after we resumed our relationship, Mama had accused him of cheating on her with some woman who worked for him. After he stopped laughing, Justin told her he was not cheating with some slut from work, but that he was involved with someone she knew.

Justin had sat Mama down and being his usual self-centered, thoughtless self, given her an ultimatum. Though Mama was crushed, in spite of everything, she still loved Justin and wanted him, no matter what she had to do or put up with to keep him. Justin told her that he still wanted to be with her but also wanted to be with me, and that he wouldn't hide his desires anymore. If she couldn't handle this, couldn't deal with him having sex with her and me, he would leave her.

And so she stayed.

The relationship between my Mother and me was already contentious, but now with Justin openly having sexual relations with both of us, the situation worsened. Our relationship continued like this for perhaps the better part of the year. Whatever our reasons, she, we were both willing participants, eagerly bending to Justin's will until unexpected circumstances slowly changed Mama's outlook and feelings toward me.

*****

Reconciled to Justin's duplicity, as time went on, Mama's hostility seemed to lessen and as difficult as it might be to believe, she became a thoughtful, attentive friend and confidante. We became closer, and I was increasingly grateful that Mama was here with me.

"He's knocked you up, hasn't he?" she asked one morning. Not immediately understanding what she was talking about, I stood looking at her with a puzzled expression on my face.

"He's put his baby inside you," she said matter-of-factly as she placed a cup of coffee on the table for each of us. Mama sat down at the table, silently watching me, watching for my reaction to what she had said.

I didn't look at her or reply. Suddenly, everything fell into place, my being sick, my swelling breasts, the warm, wet puffiness between my legs, the endless thoughts about sex, the masturbating and the almost constant urge to have sex.

"Morgan, Morgan," she said softly, getting my attention.

"It's obvious he's got you breeding for him. You think I couldn't tell?" Mama said with a broad grin on her face, obviously happy at the prospect of my being pregnant, of there being a grandchild.

"Do you think Justin hasn't noticed how wet and aroused you are when you're near him or how being around you gets him hard and ready to have sex at the slightest provocation? Hell, I'll bet he's already figured out you're carrying his seed. Some men have a real thing for pregnant women, their body, their scent, their feel, and I think Justin is one of those men."

"Justin is a man, little girl," and trust me, he's looking forward to using and enjoying you.

"Oh Mama, I laughed, that's crazy."

"Crazy . . . maybe," Mama said smiling.

*****

As my pregnancy progressed, I saw a side of Justin that was unexpected. Sure, he was still controlling and self-centered, but as my body, temperament, and libido changed so did his fascination with pregnant sex. By my fourth month, my breasts had increased almost two cup sizes and were now not only larger, but also continually swollen and sensitive to the point I sometimes didn't want to be touched. Whenever the tenderness became too uncomfortable, Justine to my surprise would massage my breasts with warm lavender oil (I'm sure Mama told him about this). Amazingly this would not only help ease the soreness and sensitivity, but his gentle manipulations would ease the discomfort, and if I were particularly horny it would ignite a warm tingling sensation between my legs that would culminate in my straddling his lap, sliding down onto his cock and using him, fucking him until I was satisfied.

Justin was all too aware of the effect his actions had on my body and mind.

"Many pregnant women with sensitive breasts and nipples often find themselves easily experiencing orgasms from manual or oral stimulation," he explained as I lay on the bed enjoying the feel of his hands on me.

You're a very lucky girl," he added as he lowered his mouth and inhaled my nipple as the erection in his pants continued to grow and press against my thigh. He explored my body. His hand slipped downward to tease my clit, and as my wetness increased, his fingers knowingly entered me. The breast discomfort slipped away and was forgotten, as my nipples hardened, my clit became engorged, and my pussy wet with excitement . . . and true to his words, I came into his hand as he cupped my womanhood.

Before my orgasm subsided, Justin guided his dick inside me and began to thrust. I could feel drops of sweat fall from his forehead onto my cheek as he raced towards his orgasm. With one last deep thrust, he threw back his head and exploded, spewing his cum inside me.

*****

One afternoon as I stepped from the shower a deep male voice rumbled from the doorway, "Can I help?"

I looked up to see Justin entering the room.

Though no longer small breasted, my nipples were still long and suckable. After pulling the large fluffy bath towel from me and tossing it onto the floor, I felt Justin's arms then wrap around me, and his hands gently caress my breasts, his fingers pinching the hard, dark nipples. He snuggled against my naked back, and I felt the tip of his dick press between the crack of my ass cheeks as he bent over and kissed the nape of my neck. Turning me around to face him, he pushed his tongue between my parted lips and began to suck my tongue while at the same time letting his hard cock rub demandingly against my taut, round belly.

Justin slipped his hand down between my legs and began to finger me. Just as I was on the verge of cumming, he inserted his finger deeper into my pussy, and I came in a soft, easy orgasm. I leaned into him my head resting against his chest as he lifted me slightly so that his cockhead pressed forward and found the opening he sought. I groaned at the feel of pressure as he allowed only his swollen purple cockhead to penetrate and then pause. I felt lightheaded when he began to perform a slow, shallow thrusting that made my pussy open for him as he coated his cockhead with my sensual juices.

He stopped thrusting and pulled out of me.

"Oh my God. Please, Justin, don't stop . . . please, don't stop," I whimpered.

Helping me into a sitting position on the bed, Justin positioned me so that my back rested on a pile of pillows stacked against the headboard. In this half sitting, half reclining position he opened my legs and kneeling between my trembling thighs eased his wonderfully long, thick cock inside me. As he inched the entire length of his magnificent member deeper and deeper home, I enjoyed the feel of his cock's rhythmic thrusting in and out of my tight, moist pussy. He moved his hands under my hips and lifted them slightly higher so that he could enhance the friction and pressure of my constricting pussy around his cock.

"Oh my God yes . . ." I moaned, as his huge mushroom shaped cockhead rubbed against my swollen pink nub with each stroke. He wouldn't let me cum, and again, just as I stiffened and tittered on the brink of cumming, he pulled out of me, but this time lowered his mouth and began to suck my clit and insert his tongue into my hot eager slit.

I humped his mouth and could feel my pussy contract as my orgasm spread through me. When I started to quiver against his mouth, he lifted his head and covered my swollen, pulsing clit with his soft, wet tongue even as he reached upward to fondle my warm, heavy breasts.

I lay there pleasantly weak but satisfied as he continued to lick and gently suck my clit. I moaned contentedly, running my fingers through his hair and forcing his tongue deeper inside me. I knew he was ready to cum, but I didn't want him to stop, and when he finally pulled away all I could do was whimper like a needy, disappointed child. He kissed my swollen button one more time before opening my legs wider. He rose up on to his knees and positioned himself between my legs. His cock pulsing, I looked up at him as he rubbed the head of his dick up and down the length of my slit. He was leaking now, his pre-cum mixing with his spit and my juices. Justin pressed his cockhead hard against my hole wanting to penetrate me in a slow, easy intrusion. He pushed forward, his engorged dick separating my puffy wet lips, coaxing them open as he began to guide his thick, cockshaft inside me, filling me. Justin's gloriously engorged cock inched deep into my moist, grasping channel, and I watched in amazement the expression on his face as he thrust in and out, his fully erect cock easily the circumference of my wrist.

Suddenly an intense electric hot wave of pleasure sizzled through my body making me spasm and cry out. My pussy clamped hard around Justin's cock, squeezing . . . squeezing, triggering my lover's eruption.

"Oh my God . . . Oh my God," I mumbled as he began to cum. Holding my thighs tightly to him, he pressed himself as far into me as he could. He seemed to cum for a long time, drenching my already ripening pussy with his virile essence.

As Justin drained the last drops of semen from his still pulsing rod, I opened my eyes and there in the shadows stood James, Justin's best friend. With his pants down about his ankles, he lifted his eyes and looked into mine. Now that he had my attention, thrusting his hips forward, he grinned and began to masturbate. Transfixed by what he was doing, I felt growing arousal as my pussy contracted hard around Justin's still inserted cock. At the sight of me experiencing another climax, James came in a shouting, quivering orgasm spraying silvery threads of cum into the air that fell, pooling on the hardwood floor in small puddles.

*****

The three of us, Justin, James and me played and made love that night; with almost a sense of entitlement, because he was Justin's friend, James boldly caressed my belly and fondled the puffy pink mound between my legs.

James took me from behind, doggy style, my heavy breasts swaying with each thrust of his dick into my eager, welcoming pussy. Grabbing a handful of my thick, blonde hair, he twisted it in his hand and pulled it, making me lift my head and forcing my obviously pregnant body further back onto his hard, veiny old man's cock. James was in control now, and all I could do was give in to being fucked like a bitch, give in to the sensation of my lover's best friend burying his cock deep inside me with each thrust.

I began to shiver when James reached under my hips and lightly brushed his hand across my swollen, aching clit.

"James," I said in a barely audible whisper.

"Oh James," I mumbled again when my pussy tightened around his cock.

James stiffened and arched his back, "I'm gonna fill your hot, little pussy with all the cum I got in me," he shouted, now on the very edge of exploding.

"I'm gonna go so deep you'll . . ." and before he could finish his sentence, he pushed his hips forward and emptied his load in one, two, three deep, forceful cum explosions.

"Ughhhhhhhhh," he groaned almost painfully as my pussy milked his spent tool.

"Oh, FUCK . . . stop, stoppp," he said, the pleasure of ejaculating and having his cockhead squeezed at the same time quickly turned to discomfort as his cockhead's sensitivity intensified. After a few seconds, he groaned loudly as his cock softened and slithered out of my slippery cum filled pussy. Tired but smiling broadly, James slumped onto my back, and then slid onto the bed.

Justin having witnessed James cum inside me was excited and barely able to control his threatening climax. Listening to his words and grunts of encouragement, I sucked Justin's cock until he came in a grunting orgasm, eventually collapsing in an exhausted heap on the bed.

After a few minutes, James rose, kissed me hard on the mouth and on shaky legs made his way out of the room.

*****

Justin leaned over me and rubbed my growing belly. He kissed the nape of my neck, pinched one of my long, hard nipples and was rewarded by the appearance of a small droplet of milk. I could feel him becoming aroused perhaps from the thought of suckling, my soon to be heavy, milky tits.

We lay together spooning with Justin behind me, his cock pressed against the small of my back, his fingers playfully teasing my clit. Before he grew ready for sleep, Justin grunted, rolled me onto my back and mounted me. His strong, demanding hands held my small body beneath him as he sank his swelling cock into my warm, sheath. Despite my condition, he roughly fucked me, and within only a few minutes of thrusting, he came in a slow, oozing ejaculation.

With his cock still firmly nestled inside me, he maneuvered himself so that the weight of his upper body rested on the bed. Enjoying the feel of him inside me, I reached down and placing my hands on his butt cheeks pressed him closer to me and began to grind my clit against him until a soft, pleasant orgasm rippled through me.

"Hmmmm, you feel so right, so good," he said as he pulled out and rolled onto his side. It had been a long night of lovemaking.

Within minutes of him withdrawing, my phone began to ring, interrupting the quiet in the room. I reached over and reluctantly picked it up and smiled at the sound of the voice at the other end.

"Here Justin, its Mama," I said handing him the phone.

While they quietly talked, him describing everything he had done to me and me to him, I scooted down in the bed. Taking Justin into my mouth, I gently cleaned him the way he liked, and then hungrily nursed his cock until I drifted off to sleep, happy and contented.

12