A Slut's Confession Ch. 02

Story Info
Their summer holiday begins with a bang.
1.2k words
4.22
56.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short but sweet chapter to continue the tale...

*

The Irish builder managed to keep Kelly amused for a further month – at our poor neighbours' expense. But finally the rendering job was finished and that was the last we saw of him. For the next month or so Kelly made do with what I could offer, ranging from four times in an exceptional week to a pitiful blank during the height of the exam period.

With summer reaching full swing and a slut's passions running high, I knew it was hard on the girl, evidenced by the proliferation of Ann Summers' entries on the credit card. Those dildos and other toys would be left in an unwashed state for my return each evening, presumably in the hope the musky scent might work like some elixir on my waning libido. Sadly it wasn't to be.

There was, however, a glint of hope on the horizon with the arrival of the six week summer break. I let Kelly choose the destination and she plumped for Playa de las Americas. Packing presented little problem: all her outfits were of the skimpiest material, designed to show off her hot little peachy butt and perfectly formed c-cup breasts, whilst underwear was kept to a minimum.

* * *

We sat in the Tenerife bar on the first night of arrival, a little fatigued from the flight. Kelly wore an open-necked silky see through blouse with a black bikini top beneath, a pink miniskirt (no panties, of course) and flip-flops. She looked as cute as a button, a real head turner.

Tucked into seats at the back so as to enjoy an uninterrupted panoramic view, every person from waiters to the massing hordes seemed to be thinking the same thing: what was this hot babe doing with that dull old guy? Empowering in a perverse kind of way, I tried to second guess the type Kelly might be attracted to, noticing odd bouts of prolonged eye contact. As the evening wore on, those glances became less and less subtle, one guy at the bar with a group of rowdy pals paying Kelly particular attention. "I'm going to powder my nose, honey," she whispered in my ear as she rose, smoothing the front of the blouse down over those perfect orbs.

There was a skip to her step as she headed to the ladies, heads turning to check her progress. I had to admit she looked damned good from the rear, that peachy little arse jiggling from side-to-side as her hips swung seductively. The guy who'd been ogling all night took the cue, swigging back the remains of his beer and wiping a hand across his lips appreciatively as he stood. Toned and tanned, sporting a white vest top and shorts, I reckoned he was about thirty and, from overhearing the conversation with his mates at the bar, a fellow Brit. His holiday was just about to come alive.

* * *

Kelly was gone some twenty minutes, during which time I nervously nursed my sangria. Hot and flushed, her dress crumpled, she took a seat back beside me. The mere thought of hearing about it made me semi-hard and I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel. "Not here!" I scolded as she reached beneath the table to stroke my cock through the shorts.

Ignoring my plea, she gently massaged my balls, working her fingers around the sack. "Kelly!" I protested.

But there was no way I was going anywhere with such a conspicuous hard-on, and Kelly knew it, teasing me with her tongue as it circled her lips, before she opened up. "There I was walking to the toilet when I felt someone come up from behind. It took my breath away..."

Our eyes met, Kelly's full of lust. "Oh God," I exhaled. "Go on."

Kelly grinned, able to feel with her hand the effect the words were having on me. "He cupped both my arse cheeks and squeezed them, pushing me hard up against the wall so my titties were pressed tight," she continued, all the time her fingers tracing the outline of the shaft of my rock hard cock. "I was powerless to resist, Jack, he was so strong. He raked my hair aside and started sucking at my neck whilst grinding his crotch into my bottie."

A tug and my zip fly retracted, Kelly's fingers working the stiff cock out into the open, only the table shielding us from a bar full of boozy holidaymakers. Kelly nuzzled her bottom lip as softly she drew back the foreskin and ran a digit over the slick purple dome. To my utter shock she submerged below table height, kissing the engorged tip before allowing her hot little lips to swallow it, a hand stroking the shaft up and down. Tongue flicking eagerly, she licked the sticky head clean, before emerging once more to continue the tale. "He had me up against the wall, oh God Jack, his hands were everywhere. When he reached inside my miniskirt and found I had no panties on, he called me a dirty little fucking slut. I was so wet his fingers slipped in easily. Then he twisted me round and made me suck his fingers till they were dry."

I was groaning now as she masturbated me firmly beneath the table, a globule of precum forming in the eye. Trying to act normally – if that were possible – I reached out for the sangria. Holding it to my lips, I drained the glass as Kelly continued. "Then he kissed me roughly, tasting my pussy juice on my lips, while he pawed my breasts through my blouse, popping them out of the bikini. There were all these people coming in and out of the toilets so he grabbed my hand and took me outside to the balcony. He ordered me to get down on my knees and give him a blowjob. I couldn't get down fast enough."

Kelly's regaling of the tale and her urgent attention to my cock, fingers methodically working up and down the shaft, had me alarmingly close to cumming. Yet there was no turning back. "I sucked his big fat cock for all I was worth, though I really, really needed a good hard fucking," she imparted. "Thank God one of his mates came outside. Next thing I knew my miniskirt was up my back, my bum cheeks were being prised open and this thick cock was inside me. This new guy fucked me so hard I almost swallowed the cock I was sucking. Being banged from both ends is so amazing, Jack. The first one came in my throat, quickly followed by the second, shooting his hot seed deep inside me. It was some orgasm..."

"Oh Kelly, you're such a slut," I moaned as she brought me to the verge of orgasm.

She grinned, reaching for the empty glass and placing it over my cock as I came hard, spurting my load. Lifting the glass above the table, Kelly tillted it until the dribble of spunk slid between her lips, swallowing appreciatively. "I know I'm a slut," she grinned, "And I'm so looking forward to the rest of the holiday."

Mmmmmmmm, so was I.