A Smooth Criminal

Story Info
Big woman meets sexy black man.
1.4k words
3.46
54.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Do you know what it's like to have urges? Well, I do. I'm a man, damn it! The name is Jack, and I'm a Hacker. I hack into the computers and web spaces of rich people. I steal their money. I enjoy myself at their expense. Identity theft is my specialty. And I never get caught. I've made lots of money through hacking over the years. It allows me to finance myself. I need to engage in risky, sexually provocative and downright unethical behavior on a massive scale. It cannot be corrected but I have no other way to fulfill my needs. Sorry but that's the way it is.

The other day, I was at the marketplace, shopping for groceries. I'm a single young Black man living in Boston's South End. I was just minding my own business, until I saw her. By her, I mean the fat chick behind the register. She was around five foot ten inches tall, large-breasted, thick-bodied and big-bottomed. The face was not exactly pretty, rather, it was average. I guess plain-faced would be the right way to describe this white-skinned, blonde-haired, pleasantly fat woman. I approached her with my groceries. Her name tag read Julie. I smiled at her. She looked at me, surprised. Actually, she was feigning surprise. I had seen her checking me out. Why wouldn't she? I'm a tall, good-looking, very masculine young Black man. I get checked out by women all the damn time. Women are more prone to ogling than men, if you can believe that. They're just better at hiding it and they never admit to it. A great observer like myself doesn't get fooled.

I turned on the charm that is characteristic of my mind, the free-spirited people of the world. Some would call us sociopaths, but they're just haters. I made eye contact with her. She made eye contact with me. For a few moments, we flirted. She responded to my charm. Of course. They always did. I've got that predatory charm which has been known to lead many astray. Julie was feeling me, big-time. I noticed her checking my hands for rings, or traces of rings. I looked her in the eye and told her that I was not married. She gasped in surprise. yeah, I had caught her. And therefore beaten her at her own game. Women think they're so slick. Smart men can confound them. All you got to do is be alert. I smiled, and wished her a good day.

I walked to the parking lot, where my car waited. I was about to enter it when suddenly, I heard a voice. I turned around. It was Julie, the plumper from the cash register. What did the big woman want with me? She told me that she was on her lunch break, and felt like relieving some stress. I offered her a cigarette. She declined, and told me that she wanted to see my dick instead. I blinked. Damn, these freaky females are getting bolder and more forward day by day, huh? I thought about it for a second. Humping some plain-faced, big-bottomed white plumper in the middle of the day. Sounds okay to me. Is there a down side to this? I nodded. Julie told me that she knew of a nearby place where we could get down.

We walked to a small shack near the end of the parking lot. It was leftover from a construction crew that was doing some work on a nearby building. It provided us with much-needed privacy. Hell, there was even an old mattress on the floor. Left by some homeless people. Julie got on her knees and asked to see my magic stick. I whipped it out. All ten inches of my long and thick, uncircumcised black super cock. Yeah, that's my magic wand. She grinned, and asked me if she could wake a wish. I laughed and told her that I would grant her three wishes. Looking me right in the eye, she told me that she wanted to feel my big black dick in her mouth, pussy and ass. Not necessarily in that order. I smiled. How could I say no to that?

As it turns out, Julie was a great cock sucker. That's why I prefer big women. They're better in bed. Skinny women don't do jack for me. What I like is getting me a big woman, preferably black or Spanish, and get her to suck my dick. Then, I'm going to put her on all fours, spread her plump ass cheeks and shove my cock where the sun don't shine. That's exactly what I did to Julie. I made her suck my dick and lick my balls. She greedily sucked on my ten inches of black super power. Judging by the way she sucked me off, she was no stranger to sucking gigantic black cocks. She loved them, and I was more than happy to shove mine down her throat. She sucked me until I came, then she drank my manly juice. I smiled. Yeah, she was very good at it.

When she got done sucking me, I told her to show me that big booty of hers. Yeah, white women can have big booties too. Julie the plumper was big-bottomed and proud of it. She got down on all fours and shook her plump ass in my face. I caressed her big ass. Damn, this gal had a booty! I couldn't wait to fuck it. Julie asked me if I liked her fat ass. I smiled and nodded. Of course I did. Now, let me fuck it! Julie handed me a small bottle of lotion, and I quickly understood her meaning. This was lubricant. For the both of us. I took the lube and smeared it all over my dick, then applied some on Julie's crack. I couldn't wait to shove my big black cock up her asshole. For some reason, I've always loved the idea of burying my dick up a white woman's ass. Don't know why. Must be the porn talking.

I grasped each of Julie's plump butt cheeks and spread them wide apart. Then, I pressed my cock against her butt hole, and pushed. Julie gasped as my cock penetrated her butt hole. I held her by the hips and pushed deeper. There's nothing quite like the feeling you get when you shove your cock up a big woman's extremely tight, well-lubricated asshole. There's no other feeling like it in the world. I rammed my cock up her asshole. Julie didn't scream. Either she was really into anal or she knew how to take it like a champ. Either way, she was a real fun ride. I fucked her hard and fast, delighting in burying my dick where the sun didn't shine.

Suddenly, Julie gasped. I asked her what was wrong. She told me that she had some wind to break. I started pulling out, then got a delightfully wicked idea. I told her to go ahead and do it. Julie turned her head around and looked at me in a funny way. I grinned. She let out a big one. At the same time, I unleashed what I've been holding for ages. I came, sending my hot cum deep inside her ass at the same time that she let out a blast. The combination was wickedly naughty and wondrous. I felt a nice little tremor around my dick. Slowly, I pulled my cock out of Julie's now expanded asshole. I could see my cum leaking out of her stretched hole. Nice! We both laughed about it. This was pretty damn funny, and so wicked, too!

Afterwards, Julie and I parted ways. She had to get back to work. I had to get back to my apartment and do some more hacking. I walked with a little extra bounce on my step. I felt giddy. Who wouldn't be, after a hot and steamy anal encounter? I know I am. Man, if you haven't had anal sex with a big, sexy woman, you haven't lived. I headed home, and started practicing my favorite form of art. I'm an artist, you know. I take what I do very seriously. It's not that complicated. Life would be so much simpler if people simply went for what they wanted. No bullshit moralizing and no remorse. It's the way the world should be.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers