A Snapshot of Molly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more I spoke with her throughout the night the more furious Mary seemed to get. At about closing time I once again asked Mary for her name, and received an instant and defiant "Muffin!" No problem. Two can play that game!

I popped her ball gag back into her mouth and popped a leash onto her collar ring and handed the lease to my potential playmate (Frances) and asked her if she could watch this rather stupid and very disobedient slave girl for me while I finished things up here and we could go somewhere more private afterwards. I was extremely horny from spending my days and nights with a frequently naked woman that I didn't want to 'reward' by having sex with her yet. This opportunity seemed like an interesting way to make a few points and have a little fun at the same time.

Muffin didn't seem the slightest bit happy to be flung tied and gagged into the back of my car while Frances and I chatted cheerfully in the front seat. She liked it even less when she was hung up once again in the living room, but turned around so she could watch everything that took place inside the bedroom.

Much to Frances's delight and amusement I first administered all of the punishments that Muffin had accrued that day. It was frankly more strokes than I thought were either safe or prudent to deliver. Frances also kept up an amusing banter all during Muffin's punishment plainly noting her own disapproval of her too boney body, ugly attempts at self improvement with a razor, and surly attitude that shamed her friends and loved ones.

Muffin did not have a favorite "safeword", and had outright refused to provide me with one, so I had given her a default one of "Penguin" and ordered her to use it but I had no illusions that she actually would, nor did she. Idiotic.

When I was done chastising her, Frances then picked up the crop and asked if she could deliver five strokes of her own in repayment for a rude remark that Mary had once made to her (calling her a 'stupid old slut') at a previous Club event. Certainly, I said offering it to her, and to my surprise Frances gave her five very hard and fast strokes right onto Mary's clit, which caused her to scream and orgasm like a banshee.

"That was just to wake her up a little bit" Frances whispered in my ear as we stripped nude and headed to the bed. "She'll be all primed up to go now and will spend the night watching us fuck with her own cunt itching away like crazy. It will be a torment for her."

And it was. We didn'tquitefuck all night long, but we made sure we were nice and loud and vocal and I had a lot of pent-up frustration to release. Frances talked constantly about how big and hard my cock was, and how good it felt inside her, and how tasty my cum was and how she wished she could drink it down all night long. I in turn commented on how nice it was to fuck a real woman and not a skinny bag of antlers. I liked a "well fed woman" and especially one who knew how and liked to please a man.

Long into the early hours of the morning, Mary/Muffin had a front row seat and watched every minute of our fucking helplessly.

In the morning, we enjoyed a leisurely morning fuck and decided it was time to let the poor girl down. Who was she this morning? Alas still Muffin.

Frances suggested that it would be only proper for stupid little Muffin to properly thank her house guest for taking such good care of her Master last night, and that she could make herself useful by cleaning out the cum filled cunt he had filled up to beyond capacity. I agreed that skinny little Muffin probably needed the nutrition and keeping her head pressed against Frances' cunt I supervised to make sure she did a proper and complete cleaning job of licking her clean.

I started a shower for Muffin and kissed Frances goodbye at the door. We had enjoyed a bit of fun and maybe we had taught the stubborn girl a lesson or two. When I returned Muffin was sitting on the floor of the shower stall with her arms still fastened behind her crying.

"Why are you so cruel to me?" She cried.

"Cruel? Isn't thatexactlywhat you want from your Master? Let me read you a few of your emails and stories that you have posted all over the Internet. Cruel and merciless seems to be the first characteristics you request for the man you want to abuse you and then take your life. Now if Mary decided that she preferred a firm but kind Master, well I would be happy to arrange that for her, but stupid little Muffin doesn't want kindness, she just wants to beused. Did you enjoy watching the fun last night? You didn't? Well that's strange, all Muffin is supposed to care about is the happiness of the sadistic fiend that's going to snuff her, why should she care or get jealous over someone else? If I didn't know better I'd say I was talking with Mary. Mary has wants and emotional needs. Mary I thinkwantedto be in that bed last night sucking cock and being fucked, and being loved and held and cuddled... all things that Muffin isn't supposed to care about. Marycanhave all of those things, but she has to make the pathetic and ugly Muffin go away and not listen to her stupid little lies. We can help and love poor lost Mary, but we need Muffin to go away and never come back first."

With that I released her arms and gave her a hug and a kiss to the top of her head.

I came in and joined her in the shower for awhile, but let her eventually sit and just think with the hot running over her. She had been long overdue for a bit of that.

**********

The rest of Sunday went really pretty well. We took a long walk together in Hermann Park and ended up at the Zoo and visited as many animals as we could before closing time. I then took her out for a nice Italian dinner at a restaurant and she ate every bite of her entree and even sampled a few bites of my cheesecake. I weighed her when we got home and found that she had gained 4 pounds this week. Her skid of self-destruction seemed at long last halted.

That night for the first time, I let her sleep in the bed with me and I allowed her the use of a few of her toys to masturbate herself while I watched and caressed her hair and tits as she used a large AC powered vibrator to bring herself off again and again.

I promised that if she was good and "didn't start anything" that she could have her hands free for the remainder of the night. Naturally she couldn't wandering her fingers slowly over my cock and balls just when I thought I was about to fall asleep, so I grudgingly restrained her wrists behind her back for the night. She cuddled up close to me but we both actually got some quality sleep.

12