A Soldier's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to her and kissed her lips. Then I moved down and took her nipple into my mouth and sucked. I could taste her with my first suck but with the second my mouth was filled with my Mother's warm sweet milk. I nursed my Mother's breast. I could not remember ever feeling so comforted and secure. Mom was moaning and holding my head to her.

"Suck me, my beloved son…my lover…father of my child…let me feed you from my body again. Terry, I love you more than life itself. Make love to me…please." She begged.

I had drained her breast and I moved up and kissed her lips. I moved between her outstretched legs. Mom took my dick into her hand and guided it between the soft, wet lips of her vagina. As I entered her, I took her other breast into my mouth and began to suck. As I sucked I pushed my dick as far as it would go into her.

I started to pump my dick in and out of her as I fed at her breast. Mom wrapped her legs around my hips and lifted her hips into me.

As I had made love to Rachel in the afternoon, I lasted for a good long time. However, soon I began to increase the speed of my lovemaking and began to suck hard on Mom's breast. Mom was getting louder and louder with her moaning. She started to shout and yell as her body began to stiffen and tremble with her orgasm.

"TERRY…TERRY SUCK ME…FUCK ME…OOHH…GGOODD. FUCK ME"

It was like she wanted to wake everyone in the neighborhood. I kept sucking even though I had drained her and was pistoning my dick into her pussy as fast as humanly possible. Mom continued to orgasm over and over. I went on sucking her breast as I gave a huge push into her.

"MOM…MOM…AAHH. I LOVE YOU …I LOVE YOU… OH MOM." I yelled as my dick started to erupt into the deepest part of my Mothers vagina, into her womb. I shot load after load of my cum into my Mother's body. Filling her to overflowing.

Finally, our passion spent, we lay on the bed still joined. Amazingly, our yelling did not wake the sleeping children. After a while, we got up, dressed and went down to the kitchen and Mom made dinner for the both of us. I ate very lightly

When Rachel arrived home from the restaurant, Mom was in her robe and I was wearing a pair of flannel pants and a tee shirt. We were sitting in the living room talking. Rachel went up to the bedroom and changed. She came down in her robe. She joined us and we all had a glass of wine.

Rachel told us that the evening had gone well, with a lot of people coming for dinner. The mater-de told everyone who came in that I had returned from over seas, so every one wanted to see Rachel and tell her how happy they were about her husband's safe return.

It must have been the wine that relaxed me, for all of a sudden the jet-lag hit me and I almost collapsed. Both Mom and Rachel helped me up the stairs and into the queen sized bed in the Master bedroom. As they lay me down I took both of their hands and pulled them into the bed with me.

"Stay with me tonight…I need you both, here, next to me…be with me tonight." I whispered.

They lay next to me and cuddled. I immediately fell into a deep dreamless sleep. Sometime later, I awoke, instantly alert, listening…ready… waiting …back in the jungle, again, my heart was beating out of my chest it was pitch black. Then I felt and heard two people sleeping next to me. It took a second for me to realize that I wasn't in the jungle, and that I was home and who was sleeping next to me. I instantly began to relax and began to feel wonderful. I closed my eyes and fell back into a blissful sleep.

I was jolted awake. "What the fuck…holy shit…what's going on?" I exclaimed.

Something was sticking in my ear. I looked and Sally was sitting next to me. She had her index finger in my ear. She was laughing, as were her mother and aunt.

Both Mom and Rachel looked at me.

"Terry, if you are going to be around the children…YOU MUST CLEAN UP YOUR LANGUAGE!" Mom said with a laugh in her voice.

"Holy shit…I'm sorry…GOD I didn't… I'm sorry…it just comes out…especially when I'm excited, " I apologized.

"We know my love; we know. You just have to be careful around them; but I don't think we have to worry for another few months. So you have some time to clean up your act," Rachel said

I got up feeling like hell. I was so tired, all I wanted to do was sleep; the effects of jet lag. I knew that I had to stay up so that I could get back into the Eastern Time Zone.

That afternoon, after Mom left for the restaurant and the children were napping, Rachel and I were sitting on the couch in the living room.

I was telling her a sanitized version of my time over seas. Mostly about the beautiful people and countryside but nothing about the horrors of the war.

Rachel asked if I would like something to eat. I smiled and said that I was starving. I grabbed her and pushed her onto her back and began to open her blouse.

Rachel laughed and said, "I expected that you would be hungry…so I gave the children a bottle. I should have enough to satisfy my starving husband."

I removed her blouse, bra and skirt. I lay next to her and began to suck her breast. Rachel's milk was warm and sweet.

As we lay there, Rachel opened her legs. Without letting go of her breast, I moved between them. I guided my dick to the lips of her vagina and slowly entered her.

Rachel was moaning and moving her hips up, taking me deeply into her.

She whispered to me, "Terry, my love, suck me… take my milk. It feels so good…so so good. Let me fill you with my sweet milk and you fill me with your sweet potent cream."

Rachel held my head to her breast and I began to pump my dick into her. As our passion grew, I began to hammer into her and our cries became louder.

Eventually, I let go of her breast and began to kiss her forcing my tongue into her mouth. We were like two crazed people, lost in our passions, thinking only of our pleasure and of creating a new life. Rachel began to scream as her orgasm built and overwhelmed her. I moaned and rammed my dick into her and held it as deeply in her as I could and began to shoot my cum into her body, once again.

As we lay in our post orgasmic bliss, Rachel said, "Oh Terry, I hope."

Eventually, we got up, dressed and went down and Rachel had lunch. I was full and didn't eat much.

The next two days were kind of a blur. I couldn't seem to rest. My body was still about 12 hours off. But, slowly I finally, came back to life.

Rachel and I were living as husband and wife. We had the master bedroom and made love like newlyweds. However, Mom and I would also make love whenever we were together. I was in heaven.

Three months after I got home, Rachel announced that she was late. A few days later, the doctor confirmed our suspicions. Rachel was 6 weeks pregnant.

We were ecstatic.

On a Sunday evening, when Rachel was in her sixth month, we were all sitting around the dinner table. Mom said that she had something to tell us. She was looking very serious. I became worried.

"What's the problem, Mom?" I asked.

"You all know that I went for my yearly physical, yesterday."

Rachel stammered, "What's the problem, Mom? Is something wrong?"

"I'm going to have a baby. I have wanted to have another child, but I didn't know what you would think," She said with lowered eyes.

Rachel and I ran over to her and put our arms around her.

"I'm going to be a sister again…Mom that's wonderful." Rachel laughed.

Uncle Freddy asked, "Does that mean I will be a father again?" with a huge grin on his face.

Mom looked up. "Do you mean that you're not angry?"

"Angry?" I shouted, "I couldn't be happier"

Rachel and Uncle Freddy echoed me.

Once again I had made both my sister and mother pregnant.

Three months later Rachel gave birth to a beautiful, healthy girl, Deborah. Six months after that Mom gave birth to Frederic, Jr.

Uncle Freddy was beside himself with joy when Mom told him what we wanted to name the baby. After little Freddy was born Mom moved in with Uncle Freddy and they were married. Everyone thought that this was wonderful. Mom and Uncle Freddy were happy.

I never asked.

I had applied and was accepted to the State University. Four years later I graduated at the top of my class with a degree in Physics. I got a job teaching and went on to get my Masters and my doctorate in astro-physics. I am now a full professor at a very reputable university.

Rachel and I had two more children, Robert, (named after Goldberg) and finally the baby Melissa. Although Rachel and I didn't stop trying we didn't have any more children.

We lived like this for about 6 years when Uncle Freddy was killed by a drunk driver. Needless to say, we were all devastated, especially the children. We decided to sell the two houses and buy one big enough for the nine of us.

Once again I had the two women I loved in the same house. Five years after Uncle Freddy was killed, we lost Rachel to a cerebral hemorrhage; again the loss was extremely difficult to cope with.

Little Terry took it extremely hard. For a while he was completely uncontrollable. However, we finally convinced him that he was loved and Rachel's death was not his fault he came back to us.

In trying to comfort each other, Mom and I started to make love again. While the children were still at home we were very discrete. Eventually the youngest moved out and Mom moved into my bedroom.

We never told the children about our family situation and I never heard of any of the children having sex with each other. They all went to the University and went on to great jobs. They married and had children. I now have 14 grandchildren. Mom had 4 children, 6 grand children and 14 great grand children. We don't bother with trying to figure out the exact relations.

About a year ago, Mom retired and sold the restaurant. I am still teaching. I say that they will have to carry me out of the classroom.

After all of the children moved out, Mom and I sold the big house and bought a small cottage, moving in together. No one ever questioned that a mother-in-law and son-in-law were living together. Officially we have our own bedrooms but we always sleep in the same bed, except when we have the children over.

We are in love. We are happy. We are together, forever.