A Son Finds His Naughty Mother

Story Info
Neither knew they were looking for each other.
9.2k words
4.39
143.2k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Coyle was on her back, her feet were over his shoulders, his weight held her in place, his hands either side of her kept him there, and his hips were beating down on her like hail in a storm. His thick and heavy prick filled her completely, and she had just cum for the, what felt like to her, the umpteenth time.

And Sarah Coyle was still in awe of how he could make her cum like this, time after time, after time. She swooned each time he hit home, the flatness of his lower body preventing him from going any further than he did. Her day had started like many of the others now did. A knock on her door after Ken, her husband had gone to work.

He had come in, walked upstairs to her bedroom where he knew she would be waiting for him. The signal had been there, it was a prearranged one, he would look for it. It was a half open window in her bedroom, one of the small ones, and the same one every time. If it wasn't open then he would stay away and wait for the next time. Her husband always insisted on the windows being closed there, so it was the easiest of ruses for their safety to not get caught..

So when she knew it was safe for him, she would open it as soon as Ken had gone to work and wait. And she had not been disappointed yet. Pete came in, hurried to the bed, sat down, took her in his arms and kissed her; he was the most generous, and passionate of lovers she had ever known. He never ripped his clothes off, jumped in and screwed her, even though he could have very easily. He always took his time with her and Sarah loved the way he was.

Pete was also the most energetic, and athletic of lovers she had ever known, and Sarah had had a few before marrying. When he had finished with her, when he had practically fucked her half to death she would lay there and think, 'Well, here I am again, fucked to death, and I'll stay fucked to death forever!' This didn't happen every day, twice a week was about the norm, but occasionally it could be three or four, sometimes once, and on the odd occasion, none!

But he was here now, Sarah had gradually got into a routine of rising before Ken did, make his breakfast, and go back upstairs. This had been initiated slowly so as not to arouse suspicion on her husbands part. She showered and got ready for Pete, everything was done to a set piece. Ken would come up, kiss her goodbye, by the time he was about to leave the house, Sarah was giving her hair one last brush and she was looking gorgeous once more, but only for her lover.

The beautiful forty two year old woman lay on her pillow, her hair in a pony tail so as not to impede the kisses on her neck that she loved so much. Her oval face smiling, her symmetrical lips perfect for the first kiss of the day, her wide and deep hazel eyes, her arching brows, her pert nose. The creamy soft and still smooth complexion made his heart flip, just as it always did when laying his eyes upon her once more. His beautiful fabulous cock also flipped and twitched in appreciation of where it would very soon be.

Sarah was a tall woman at five ten inches, and had been a fashion model in her younger days, and reasonably successful too. Mostly because of her photogenic looks, her lithe, yet full body, and she had learned the walk that models needed. And throughout her formative years she had looked after herself. She had had several lovers before meeting Ken, many rich men had courted and wooed her, but Sarah had always craved 'the normal life.'

And when she had met Ken, who in every sense of the word, was 'normal.' He had taken a drivers job to earn extra money while he made his way in the world, and thats how she had met him. He had asked her out, tongue in cheek, and he nearly died with surprise when she had said yes.

The thing Sarah liked about from the off was his very normality, he refused the bright lights that surrounded her, and gradually Sarah herself tired of them herself, and gave it all up to marry him. Now here she was, the mother of an eighteen year old son who had just gone to college.

She remembered how her affair with her lover had started, she hadn't looked for it, certainly hadn't expected it at all. She had tried to resist it, she had fought as much as she could, but he had been too strong, too insistent. And she had had to give in. He had in fact forced her to give in, she couldn't eventually fight him off, and he had taken her. And, she had admitted to herself afterwards, it had been the most illicit, exhilarating, frightening, and highly exciting sex she had ever had.

It had been so good that when he had come to her for her the second time, she had momentarily hesitated, but only fleetingly. He didn't hesitate, he had gone straight to her, she saw the look in his eyes, 'you're mine' they had said, and she gave herself to him.

Pete, her now lover, was Mark's, her eighteen year old sons best friend. And he had taken her one weekend when Ken was away, and Mark was fast asleep in his bed. Mark had had a big row with his girlfriend; so he had invited Pete to stay over on that fateful night because of the row with Heather, his on off girlfriend.

But just after Pete had arrived, Heather had phoned and tearfully asked Mark to meet her. This left Pete in a ticklish situation, he had come prepared to stay, now Mark was going off. He had told Sarah. "Mrs Coyle, I'll go, I don't want to impinge on your good will." Sarah poo poo'd him, and insisted he stayed.

Pete and Sarah had a very pleasant evening and he had had a hard on nearly all night just being alone with friends beautiful sexy mother, who he had had the hots for as long as he could remember. Pete along with every male who knew Sarah, or had even just met her longed for her. And when she had kissed his cheek before going to bed, he had nearly shot his load in his pants. Then as soon as he had got into his bedroom and under the covers he had jacked off over Marks gorgeous mother.

Mark had gone off and not returned until about four o clock in the morning. Pete had heard him come in, looked at the clock and smiled, he knew how much Mark loved his bed and knew he wouldn't be around until the next afternoon. He had no plans to do what he would do the following morning; his first thoughts were before going back to sleep was that he would be alone with her once more.

He awakened; and had a morning wood, so he'd ploughed another session with his prick, and blew another hot load into another tissue. He lay there thinking of Sarah alone in her bed, he tossed and turned but a lie in was out of the question. He had never wanted to fuck a woman as much as he wanted to fuck his friends mother.

Pete was nine months older than Mark although they had been in the same class. Mark was at another college; Pete was at the local one so he was home every day. Mark would leave again on Sunday afternoon to return to his. Pete had decided that if opportunity presented itself, he would stay over Saturday night too.

This proved to be very fruitful, although Pete had not even thought of the events that would unfold this very morning. He had watched a little TV in the bedroom but turned it off utterly bored with it. And all the while his thoughts kept turning to Sarah, wondering what she was like in bed, what she looked liked, how soft and sexy she was, she was everything his girlfriend hadn't been, and whom he had just given the push. And all the things an extremely horny nineteen year old boy thinks of.

He got up to go to the bathroom, and as he passed Sarah's door he heard a noise, he stopped to listen. She was in her own shower; he could hear the water running. His mind went into overdrive, thinking of the water running off her, how sexy it would be to be in there watching her rub herself down.

Without thinking of any possible consequences, Pete, led by his burgeoning prick opened Sarah's bedroom door. The en suite door was open and she was definitely in the shower, he crept to it, and peeked his head round. He could see her naked shape as she lathered her luscious body. And he could hear her humming to herself.

Thats when Pete's mind went blank, or blew up, or whatever it was that caused him to do what he did next. Completely forgetting that Mark, her son was two doors down, he dropped his pyjama bottoms to the floor, now he was naked too. And his young, youthful rock hard cock was protruding upwards towards the shower door.

The steam blocked Sarah's view to outside of the shower; he opened it and stepped in. Sarah gasped as the cold air swept over her and turned to be confronted by Pete. Sarah never spoke, she was too surprised, and Pete took the one step that brought him up to her. Sarah instinctively turned away from him.

He slid his right hand down her back, and his middle finger pressed into the crack of her beautiful rounded tight ass. It caught her little sphincter, and he pressed it, not quite in, but it was now located right over her crinkly little hole.

Sarah gasped again, and put both hands behind her back to remove the invading finger and hand, as she did this, Pete's left hand slid down her flat belly, and his fingers found their target immediately. His first and third fingers were on the lips of her tight pussy, his middle sank right in. Sarah squealed, "Pete, what the he... Ohhhh Stop this right no... Ohhhh..."

Then she remembered that Mark was in his room, probably snoring his head off, so she knew she couldn't make a scene. This would never be viewed well by any stretch of the imagination by any one, no matter how innocent she might be. This was to be Sarah's worst enemy, and her seduction to her son's best friend.

The finger now seated in her pussy was another problem for her, one hand tried to move that, her other was behind her trying to move that one too. It was to prove impossible but she didn't know it yet. Pete at six feet two inches was at the optimum height for what he was doing, Sarah had to stand on her toes to try and get herself off the invading digits, and she couldn't!

She put a hand in his chest and pushed, she was wasting her time, he never budged an inch. Pete's feet were already set against a physical protest. To try and distract her even more, he leaned in and kissed her neck, his prick was poking her in her thigh as well. Sarah stifled the moan that tried to escape her blood filling lips.

Pete's thumb sought and caught her little man just above the entrance to her pussy, this made her throw her ass backwards in an unknown, but vain attempt to get away from it. It also gave Pete room to get his middle finger up into her ass. It went right in, past the first knuckle and up to the second. Sarah rose involuntarily, and automatically up onto her toes.

Now she was in real trouble, she wanted to call out for help, but dare not as she was scared to, because she knew already that this would look bad for her. She was naked, Pete was naked, who would believe her if she caused a scene. She was begging him to stop, it was crazy, you'll get caught, this will end everything Peter, she had moaned to him. Pete never heard a word she said.

He was kissing her neck, fingering her ass, and fingering her pussy, with his thumb increasingly. And as far as Sarah was concerned, was maddeningly creating a monstrously severe itch, and it was starting to demand to be scratched. Pete still had the marbles spinning round his head, he knew what was happening, but it seemed like he was looking down at the scene, instead of being the major player.

He was close up to her now, she was struggling to move one way and the other, but no matter which way she moved, a finger went that way too, and he was kissing her neck, a place that Sarah loved above all others to be kissed. Sarah half turned towards him, she put her hand out and grabbed the shower rail. nNow there was one place, it was her pussy, completely unprotected.

She started to slow, her actions were becoming laboured, and her body was heating at the same rate. Pete centred his attack now on her neck, Sarah could only rock her head this way and that, all it did was give her seducer more access than he required for his interminable attack upon his friends mother.

Sarah was visibly wilting, her other hand fell away from behind her, it moved about as if looking for somewhere to go. His prick still prodding her thigh, was the resting place it found. Her hand rubbed over it, she moaned, she knew without looking what she had bumped.

Her last stance was about to take place before she fell into her fate. She took hold of it and squeezed, trying to cause pain. Pete moaned, she squeezed again, and Pete moaned again, then she dug her nails in and squeezed some more. Pete bit her neck, her last attempt had failed, now her fingers closed around it. Her thumb went over the top, and she pulled it, the way a woman in need of sex and love did.

Sarah turned right to him now, her lovely face flush, her high cheek bones had red flashes on them. He took over, "Put your feet on the ledges Sarah," Pete told her. Around two edges of the shower were two ledges about three inches wide and two inches high. With no thought, she did, her back was in the corner so it made her legs and feet spread apart. Pete bent his knees, pushed his hips forward and straightened up, his prick sank right in. Sarah gasped at the fantastic intrusion, she came immediately, it wasn't a crashing climax, but it was enough to snuff out any possible future complaint from her again.

Pete's hips moved at speed, his prick which, she was to learn was a beauty in its own right, gave her untold pleasure from the start. He had his arms around the beautiful forty two year old woman now, and was leaning against her, and he was in heaven, his dreams of screwing his best friends mother was now reality.

Sarah had let go of the rail, and her arms encircled her erstwhile lover, as he fucked her wonderfully against the tiles. Soon her left leg rose and encircled him, the side of her foot coming to rest against the back of his thigh as he pumped his hips at her. Because Pete had her against the wall it prevented her from falling down.

And he had already cum that morning thinking about her, so cumming again too soon would be a no no, but only for now. He knew the thrill would overtake him. Sarah had had a huge orgasm, then another, each one was bigger than the last. She had two more then Pete grunted, crushed her to the wall, and blew a load of hot, sticky and creamy cum right up into her. She could feel the pulsating of his cock, the heating inside her, it told her his cum had found its mark, and Sarah came once more.

He stood there like a pillar of stone, his cock throbbing, he kissed her for the first time, Sarah let him and kissed him back. His cum and hers started sliding down there legs, eventually realism returned. "Pete," Sarah murmured, "we have to get out of here, if Mark wakes and finds us, all hell will be let loose." He had to agree, and pulled back, his soft cock popped out, he looked down to see water washing him, Sarah looked as well, and she stared at it, she liked what she saw.

She grabbed a cloth and washed him down, inadvertently kissing his cock as her lips neared it. She looked up at him, he smiled a grateful smile. They got out; he grabbed a towel, and quietly left her, but only after kissing her a lot more. She kissed him back, both groped the other a little, then she pushed him out. He went back to his room and threw himself on to the bed.

He thought long and hard about what had happened, even he couldn't believe what he had done, and what he had achieved. It stunned him, it also brought life to his withered prick once more. He considered going back again, but decided against it, the last thing he wanted to do was anger, and upset her.

An hour later he had gone down, Sarah was in the kitchen making breakfast, both were sheepish around the other. Pete took the lead, put his arms around her and got her neck, Sarah moaned, but told him to stop, "Mark is right above our heads Pete," she warned him.

"Yeah," he answered, "and a bomb under him wouldn't wake him." He told her as he kissed her neck some more.

"Pete please?" she squeaked, he took no notice and kept it up, Sarah stood and let him, then she turned in his arms. "Pete, we can't do this, it has to stop, you forced me, even raped me, I know I gave in, and it was fantastic while it lasted, but no, it's done. I think you had better go."

Then a ringing sound and a thud from upstairs told them Mark had set the alarm for some reason and he was up, they both looked at each other, Pete said unequivocally, "I'm staying." And he went into the lounge with his coffee. Sarah was nonplussed to say the least. If Mark was up this early, he must have something on, and Pete bet he would be going out, he was right.

He appeared looking dishevelled, but passably presentable, had a quick coffee, and an even quicker hello to Pete, he said over his shoulder as he opened the door, "look after mom for me pal!" and he was gone. Pete couldn't have been happier. 'Don't you worry Mark, I intend to!' he said silently after him. Sarah stood there in a daze, and she was alone again with her rapist come seducer, what was she going to do now?

She hurried upstairs and closed her bedroom door, Pete hadn't heard her, when he went into the kitchen to see her, she was gone. 'Only one place she can be,' he told himself. But getting up the courage to go to her was harder than he thought. The courage he had had yesterday had evaporated.

An hour later Pete could wait no longer, his prick was leading him again, he needed to screw his friends mother desperately, and for the life of him, he couldn't see her saying no! He made his way up, he stood outside her door, then he knocked softly, no answer, he knocked twice more before he heard a muffled, "go away Pete!"

That did it for him; he wasn't going to back down, not now. He was sure she wanted him to fuck her again. He opened the door and Sarah was sat at her dresser. He undid his shirt and pulled it out as he approached her. She saw him through the mirror. The determination was etched on his face, his eyes telling her, 'you're mine!' She also saw the abs above the belt on his trousers, it was like looking at a staircase climbing up to his rib cage, they were so defined.

He put his hands on her shoulders and squeezed gently, it was all it took the breach the dam. 'God,' she thought, 'for a young man, or boy, depending on your point of view,' she pondered, 'he is damn sure of himself, so forceful in character.' Her mind, let alone body, still hadn't got over the events in her shower earlier. It was still set, and still very hot to her.

She was also still in a state of arousal; the memory of him doing her that way would never leave her no matter how many years passed from now. Sarah rose robotically from her seat, she needed to tell him to leave quickly, instead she went into his arms. The kiss they shared this time was not their first kiss, but this was the real kiss, the one that gave her to him.

Soon Sarah's clothes were dropping to the floor, as his were too. Then she was on her bed, and on her back looking up at him, her son's friend. As he rose majestically above her and plunged into her super heated pussy again, it took only seconds for them to cum frenziedly with each other.

Their lovemaking was sheer pandemonium, heated and childish, neither could cum quick enough, both were more than desperate to cum once more. This was for themselves, singular, Sarah because she was feeling a little frustrated in her life, and suddenly in dire need to feel him in her, a deed she had just resolved never to let occur ever again. And Pete's need was because of his animalistic longing for this female now in his world, this female under his powerful young frame! And both made the other cum, a feat that they both wallowed in.