A Son Takes His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jamie I love you, and I'm okay, I loved it what you've just done, it was wrong, but it was fantastic too. And you really are a very bad boy, screwing your own mother like that. Do you realise that legally you raped me. Although I have to confess, I would have a real hard time admitting that in a court of law sweetie." I grinned at him. I saw the grin spread over his face, now he knew he was in the clear.

"He laughed, I asked him what he was laughing at, he said.

"I just wonder what dad would say if he could see us, you, me together, like this?" I blurted out and astonished laugh too.

"He would have a heart attack Jamie if he saw you, using me at your will like this, me helpless to stop you." I answered softly, but I looked at him quizzically.

"Yes," Jamie said, "I suppose he would, so, he had better not find out had he, wouldn't want the old bat to snuff it would we?" He giggled then.

"He must never know Jamie, promise me, please?" He did, he swore on his life that his dad would never find out. "

"He knows I love you mom," Jamie said, "he looks at me funny sometimes, especially when you and I are talking, and even more funnily when we are going away together. I think he wonders what's happening in the bedroom we share, or I talk about you."

"He can't possibly have even thought about this though Jamie, can he?" I asked astonished at my son.

"Probably not, but he knows there's more between us than mother and son, I can tell, but I've steered him away from it."

I relaxed a little then, and thinking back, he had been a little odd with me on occasions, but I put it down to petty jealousy.

"You can let me be free if you want sweetheart," I said, "I won't fight you, I won't even think it."

"No you won't fight me mom, I have a feeling that you like being tied up, at my mercy, so I can do anything I want, and you can't stop me, am I correct mom?" To my amazement, I hadn't thought of that, but he was right, I did like being tied up. Being taken by him had been the most enthralling event to ever happen to me.

The way he had simply trapped me, taken me, got me against the wall, fried my nipples, dipped his fingers into my hot cunt, kissed me then just plain fucked me. A wonderful beautiful warm glow spread through my entire body.

I looked directly into his gorgeous grey eyes and said. "I am your defenceless captive Jamie, if you decide to do what ever you decide to do, then I will be unable to stop you. But having said that, I don't believe I would want to stop you. You can love me, or rape me, I am your loving mother, a mommy who wants to be done by her loving son, when ever the fancy takes him from now on, my beautiful son!"

"Then I'll keep you like this for a while mom, I like it this way," he told me. Then he took me into the bathroom, sat me on the bidet and washed out his cum, and my own from my beaten cunt. He dried me off, I had no idea what were his intentions for me, but somehow, I felt I was going to enjoy them.

Back on the bed, he spent a long time kissing me, I responded in every way I could, he was also toying with my nipples and hot twat. And in one leap he was in the air, and dropping down over me, head to toe, 69! His buried his head between my thighs and sucked my pussy lips in, his tongue got my clit, and I recoiled and slid up and down on it.

I had my first cum on his face and mouth, I lazily peered up through slatted eyes and there they were, his tight balls, his cock was resting on my cheek, I turned my head quickly and sucked his fabulous weapon in. I was sucking my own son's cock, and it was so exciting! Everything he did, was doing, was having such and effect on me, I came and came again.

Jamie got his elbows under my knees and lifted them, my feet were waving about, and I was as wide open to him as a hanger door on an aerodrome. Forcing my knees further back and my body bent with it. I felt his tongue on my tight little back door, he was rimming me! I squealed around his prick, my son, my lover was turning out to be the perfect woman fuck machine, and he was mine, I hoped!

I came so many times in that one love session, it was hopeless to even try and count them. I have always been able to have multiple orgasms, and this beat any record I may have had. Then Jamie pumped down at me, and I was being filled with his cum, it was a good job my head was tilted backwards, it gave me the optimum pose for taking it all. I so loved the feel of his hot cum on my tongue, the unusual taste as it slipped down my throat. And of knowing your own son has just blasted his seed down your forgiving neck, is an action I would recommend to all women on earth, its wonderful, and so stimulating.

Jamie sucked and licked me dry, I was on empty, my own tank was drained, as was his now. He relaxed above me, and I waited. I wasn't going to make any sudden moves, this was his show, he was directing the cast, me! And his production was a world show stopper as far as I was concerned.

I felt rather than saw him wiping his face on the bed clothes, what on earth were the cleaners going think, all this cum and love juice dried to the bed sheets? He turned around, and looked a little sheepishly at me; I smiled the best smile I had. "Kiss me Jamie?" I enquired. He fell on me, the kiss lasted forever, and when he stopped, he stared deep into my eyes, and said.

"I will always love you mom, always."

"I know baby, I know, and I will always always love you too" I told him, and if I hadn't known it, I knew it now!

We fell asleep then, but not before I asked him if he wanted to free me.

"No, he had said, "I'll probably wake in the night and want a quickie. So I can just give you one, make myself cum, and not let you do it, that way you'll be crazy for me again in the morning, right!" I spoke words I had never dreamed of in my life.

"I'll want you any time, any where you say from now on Jamie, I swear." It was my honest reply.

And he did wake up too, I think it was about three in the morning, I woke up to find him stuffing his cock into me, by the time I was fully awake, he was shooting his load! "Please Jamie, wait for me, I want to cum too."

"You'll have to wait until it gets light mom for yours, go back to sleep, night night!" he whispered, turned me away from him, and he spooned into me. I was in dire need of a climax, but there was nothing I could do. I was being fully controlled by my direct son. He knew what he wanted, he had taken it, and he had got it, me!

What I had not thought of either was the possibility of Jamie making me pregnant. My husband had had the snip after he was born, so we never used contraceptives in any form. The thought of pregnancy had long gone from my vocabulary. What I didn't know was I was already preggers. Jamie had done the deed, and with probably on that first fatal shot of cum that spit straight into my womb. Looking back it had happened right in the middle of my fertile time, I was ovulating, I had to have been.

But that was the furthest thing from my mind, in fact, it had to have been light years away. I somehow went back to sleep with that undeniable itch I have, when I want a good shagging. I woke to find him slowly and softly twiddling my nipples, it was my first waking thought was, 'Ooooh,' Oh I do love that, it can get me going immediately.

Surprisingly I was comfortable, my strapped arms weren't aching or dead, I felt snug and warm. I looked over my shoulder to let my son, my lover, see I was awake. I blew him a kiss, because I couldn't reach him. "Are you okay darling?" I breathed. His answer was to increase his ministrations of my nipples, I was wriggling about, its impossible for me to deny fingers torturing them.

A few minutes passed and he kept up the destruction of me and my nipples, and fingering my dripping wet cunt. He rolled me over and got on. It was a Jockey mounting his horse to ride on the range, Jamie hooked his hands under my shoulders and fucked me to hell, or heaven and back. My feet and legs flopped about like tree branches in a high wind above him.

When the lights came back on in my head, I started to want to touch him, to hold him, make him mine too. He was the one holding all of the aces. He had completely and utterly seduced, and subdued me. All my thoughts were, 'this is where I want to be, how I want to be, under his control, forever!' But I had an urgent need to feel him, hold him and love him, and in doing so, give myself to him.

I was nearly a physical wreck; how I had endured what he done to me was an amazing feat in my opinion. I would have been prepared to bet, that not many women would have survived the hammering fuckings I had gone through. And to confess here and now, I had loved every second of it.

"Darling," I whispered into his open mouth, "please take this off me, I want to know you, to find my way around you, every inch of you. You can put it back on me when ever you want, but please allow me this one dire needful pleasure, please?"

"Yes mom, you're right," he said, "but in a few minutes." Then mysteriously, he got up, went into the bathroom, and I heard him showering.

When he came back, he dressed; I said wonderingly, "What are you doing Jamie"?

"I'm going for breakfast," he told me, then he came to the bed, and undid the tapes holding my arms, and walked out of the door. It was a hell of a struggle but in fifteen minutes I had got out of it. I was also angry, how dare he treat his mother like this! I thought.

I hurriedly showered myself, dressed, but then found myself making myself look as good as I could for him, and also selecting my sexiest underwear. He had me, he knew it, and I understood it too now. My anger dissipated, to be replaced with knowing I wanted him back here where I could get at my darling son, and make him screw me any way he wanted. It was all I could think about, having him near me, in me, and on me. His loving mother was a captured love struck girl.

I dashed downstairs to find him sat reading a morning paper, when he saw me; he smiled a huge loving smile.

"Ellen," he greeted me, "sit down, let me order you breakfast, you must be as hungry as I was?" I bent to kiss him, I didn't care who saw me. No one would know I was his mother, we were registered as Mr and Mrs Withers, which we actually are.

I held the kiss for a while, and breathed, "I love you Jamie, please, let's go back upstairs?"

"Not until you've eaten Mrs Withers," he smiled and told me, but his eyes were on the others in the dining room. He was asserting his authority. And the other diners heard this, so I did as I was told, a role reversal was underway. He was becoming the one who made the decisions, not me.

I am nearly forty years old and I was surrendering myself to my nineteen year old son. I sat next to him, and his hand went immediately to my thigh. He squeezed it and said softly, "go and take your panties of mom, I want you naked!" He wasn't looking at me, his eyes were on the newspaper. Why I got up and did what he told me, I'll never know, but I did. I walked right out and into the public toilets and took them off.

By the time I got back my juices were leaking, I was wet through, and so aroused, if he had told me to bend over the table so he could fuck me, I would have done. I sat down meekly next to him, his hand returned, oh it was so exciting, thrilling.

"Hitch your dress up mom," he said. Again I did what he told me, quickly, making sure no that no one could see me, I worked it up.

Jamie's hand slid right up, and his fingers toyed with me. I was being finger fucked by my son in an occupied dining room of a hotel. His thumb came into contact with my clit, and I came! As I did, the waiter arrived with my breakfast. What he must have thought when he saw my face either screwed up or contorted, I'll never know, but he did give me a glance that said. 'What's wrong maam, are you alright?'

"Are you alright maam?" he asked me directly, I think my mouth flopped open and shut a couple of times. Jamie's thumb was in action on my clit, what was I to do? I managed to nod my head, and stuff a sausage into my open mouth. My thighs crushed together on his hand, but it didn't relieve the situation, I came again. This time the hiss I emitted was loud enough for some diners to look at me.

The waiter took off, looking over his shoulder a couple of times, what on earth must be in his mind, he was an older man, so he probably knew what and orgasm did to women. But what scared me the most was, I loved what Jamie was doing, not just the thumb, but his whole being. I was under his thumb in more ways than one, that was for sure.

I had never regarded myself as a submissive type of person, but I was willingly following Jamie's orders. If his father had tried this he would be given short shrift, no question, I would have told him to go and boil his head! But Jamie had got a hold on me, was it bondage? Was it the way he had taken me, I had tried to resist, but I suppose I hadn't tried very hard to either. The way he had made love to me, and literally fucked my brains out, my own son was guiding me down some unknown path? Or was I just, a sub?

I tried to eat my breakfast, but Jamie's hand, fingers, and thumb was driving me nuts. I gave in to it completely, freely and willingly. I grunted when an orgasm hit me.

"Feel my cock mom," he told me, I slid my hand over and it was as hard as a rock.

"Oh Jamie, darling," I whispered.

"It's all for you mom, its all because of you, no one else could make me this way, only you mom, only you!"

"Darling, let's go up please?" I almost hated the begging in my tone, but if begging got me what I wanted, then begging would be the order of the day! I was so in need now, he had cornered me.

He was looking at the paper when he said to me. "You ever been cocked in your back end mom?" I nearly choked; I coughed, and looked wildly around me to see if any one was catching on to the events taking place right in front of them.

The woman they saw with this young man, was being systematically suborned to him. She was being torturously aroused, begging to be taken upstairs. She was, had even offered herself to him, for what ever purpose he might have in mind. And now he had revealed what he had in mind.

"No Jamie, I haven't," then quickly added, "not yet." Because I knew that was what he was intending to do. Another climax on the strength of it beat a path to my pussy, and scrambled mind. My thighs were opening and closing on his murderous hand and digits. My own hand was clamped tight to his cock, if he had told me to get under the table and suck him off, I think I would have done, such was my desperate need for him.

"Go upstairs mom, put the jacket on," he told me, "I will fasten it when I get there, and wait for me, otherwise naked, head down, backside up in the air." I didn't wait a second more; I was on my way before he had almost finished speaking. I raced up, got undressed, brushed my hair, put the jacket on, I managed to fasten some of the tabs, but obviously I couldn't fasten the tapes.

I waited for nearly half an hour, every sound made, I was hoping it would be him walking in. I was gagging for him, for his cock, to do what he wanted. He wanted to fuck my rear end, it was his to fuck. I had no problem with that at all. The door opened, "Hello mom, Mmmm, that's a good girl mom, you are ready for me aren't you, hmmm?"

"Yes Jamie, I'm ready for you, please Jamie?"

"What mom, please what?" he was taunting me!

"I need you in me Jamie, please hurry darling, I'm so stressed waiting for you, please?" I really was begging him now.

He made a show of fastening the tapes and I was once again under his total control.

"Do you like being my prisoner mom?" he said. I had no hesitation.

"Yes darling, I love it, but please?" There it was, the begging again.

"Do you want to be my slave mom, to be used any way I want to use you, do you want that mom?" His strength of character was astonishing, he was revealing his true persona, one I had never known or met. Now he was getting to the crux of the matter, he was going to turn me into his slave, slut, or whore, maybe all three. And to be honest, if that is what it would take to get him into me again, I was and would be.

"Yes Jamie, I want to be your slave, you can treat me any way you wish. I will obey you, submit to you, anything darling, anything." I burst into tears than, the tension was too much for me. He struck my bare ass with such a tremendous slap, then again, and twice more on each cheek before I even moved. I collapsed into a blubbering heap.

He lifted me back to my knees, and said. "Now mom, it's time I fucked you where no one ever has, is that true mom?"

"Yes Jamie, it's true, no one has ever been in me there," and again I was begging him, "please Jamie, please?" He was suddenly behind me and I felt him nudge my bum hole. Then he was in, I cried out in utter joy, he was in me. I rejoiced in it. He could fuck me any how he liked, as long as he just fucked me, I didn't care any more.

He stroked his cock in and out, finding my clit with his fingers, he drove me to my first ass born climax, it was stupendous, so fabulously unusual. He was splitting me in two, and I loved the pain he was causing me. He slapped me many more times, and each slap was the prelude to an orgasm. I don't know how long he had me there like that, it could have been 5 minutes, or 5 hours. All I do know is the traumatic shattering climaxes that ripped their way through me.

But I do remember the last one, simply because it was the biggest and the best, he ripped his cock in and out of me so hard, and when he came, he smashed me up to the headboard. I was crumpled up against it and he came. His cum was like a steam jet in me, it felt white hot as he thrust it into my innocent virgin bowels.

The weekend had been the most earth cracking, body smashing, pussy tearing, ass scraping thing in my entire life. God knows what was going to happen when we got home, my husband, Jamie's dad, was bound to suspect something, he had to. I wasn't going to be able to look him in the eye, or possibly even speak. He knew me, he knew my ways, I began to think there would be only one way, and that was to come clean and see what happened.

Jamie and I spent the rest of the weekend fucking, and just making love, he had me every way there was, and I gave him everything I could. He also made me flirt with the waiter, and I'm sure he was waiting for an invite. I hoped and prayed that Jamie wouldn't, and much to my relief he didn't.

There was one other telling thing, neither I nor Jamie called his dad, we always had done. I hadn't wanted to, I had nothing to say. I was Jamie's now, still married to his dad, but I was owned by his son, completely. How do you, how could you, possibly tell your husband that you are your son's utter sex slave. His slut, his whore, and that he could and would make you do anything he said, if he had a mind to?

When we got back on the Sunday afternoon, Jamie disappeared to his room. He left me to face the possible consequences. I entered the sitting room to find him sat in his chair, with a stiff drnk in his hand.

"Hello Ellen," he said, "did you have a good time, you must have, neither of you had the decency to call me?" I could tell by his voice he was definitely not a happy camper.

"Yes we did Donald, thank you, did you have a pleasant weekend too?"

"Well that's a matter for speculation," he said quietly.

"I called your hotel, when neither of you called me. And I was told that Mr and Mrs Withers had retired for the night. I said to the girl that I was the groom's father. The receptionist was a very chatty girl; I asked her if she had seen you both. She said that yes she had, and for a more mature woman and a younger man, they were obviously very much in love. The way they hold hands, the way they look at each other. Being married is quite agreeable to them. I was very impressed. And sir, if I may be so bold, and confidentially, your lovely son is giving her more than she can handle. I hope my marriage turns out like that, she told me."