A Special Morning with Busty Mommy

Story Info
A petite, very busty mother wakes her son up.
4.4k words
4.52
572.8k
754

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,665 Followers

A quick note: My stories aren't for everyone. If you don't like very petite women with really huge breasts, mother-son incest (or the use of the word "mommy" in a sexual context), totally unrealistic scenarios, or extended foreplay, they might not be for you. If you like those things, great! Vote and leave a comment if you want. If you don't like them, go elsewhere. Thanks. (All characters are over 18 years old.)

*****

"Good morning, sweetie!" Brian was still in bed, just waking up, as his mother wandered into his room. As always, it was an amazing sight first thing in the morning. She had just rolled out of bad, but even simply clad in her pajamas - grey yoga pants and a plain light blue tank top - her tousled hair partly hanging across her smiling face, she was, by far, the sexiest, most stunning woman he had ever seen.

"Morning, Mommy!" Brian, just barely 18, had taken to calling his mother "Mommy" after he did it once over dinner accidentally and she loved it. It reminded her, she said, of fond memories. He loved it too. Months later, it had become habit.

The young mother tucked a strand of her dark, wavy, luscious hair, which fell just past her shoulders, behind an ear. She beamed at her son. She was, he thought, perfect: bright green eyes framed by a delicate, slim face; thick, pouty lips; a smile that dazzled. Smooth, flawless olive skin. She easily could have passed for 25, though she was pushing 40.

She stretched her slim, toned arms above her head and yawned; in the process, she displayed her insanely sexy body for her son, as if showing it off for him.

She was, without a doubt, the most amazing female specimen he had ever seen. Each day, he had to shake off the feeling that he was living a dream by even being under the same roof as his ideal woman. It was almost as if someone had designed every aspect of her specifically to turn him on.

Some men liked their women statuesque, skinny, well-muscled. Not Brian. The body type that obsessed him, and the one his mother fit to a T, was the opposite: short - very short, in fact, barely 5 feet tall - very petite, but very, very curvy. Obscenely so. To most, she would have seemed almost cartoonish. But not Brian.

As she stretched, his eyes roamed over her super-petite, wildly voluptuous body. He began with her tiny, delicate feet, toenails painted a deep red, then moved up to her legs, which were smooth, toned and just a little thick. Above them, the slight outline of her pussy lips was just barely visible through the soft, thin fabric. Because she was facing a bit to the side, he could see her second-most outrageous feature: her huge, round bubble butt. Like two cantaloupe halves, they pushed out of her yoga pants, just begging to be groped.

Wide, inviting hips gave way to a trim waist. Because she was stretching - and because of what was to come just above - her tank top pulled up a bit, exposing her taut but still soft belly. Above that... Brian came to his mother's favorite feature, the one that dominated his fantasies growing up, that fueled virtually every masturbation session he'd ever had, his daily obsession. Her breasts. Her gigantic, round, simply magnificent breasts.

They would be massive on any women, but on her tiny, almost teen-like body (bubble butt excepted), they boggled the mind. As big as her butt was, it simply could compete with her tits. They were so very round - even without a bra, as she was now, they were cantilevered upward, with just a bit of sag, and an obscene level of what he heard was called "forward projection" - it looked like they jutted out from her tiny frame a foot. He could do the slight outline of her nipples, which were visibly rigid.

Brian's cock, needless to say, was rock-hard and throbbing under his blanket.

It seemed like an hour had passed since she had begun her stretching, thought it had actually been just a few seconds. Brian was jolted out of his revelry, though, when his mother swayed and jiggled - she couldn't not - over to his bed, climbed in and cuddled up next to him, her massive tits smushing against the side of his chest, her lithe legs intertwining with his, her head nestling against his neck. He had been sleeping in the nude and his cock immediately started to harden under the thin sheet.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "What a nice way to start the day. I love you so much, baby."

"I love you too, Mommy. This is, um, really nice."

"Isn't it?" she said, looking up with those gorgeous, sparkling green eyes at his. "I've come to look forward to this."

Their morning cuddles had started a few weeks earlier when his mom had wandered in, half-asleep, and curled up next to him. The cuddle sessions had gotten longer and closer since then.

He had started playing basketball the year before and his gangly body had filled out. He had grown a few inches and was now 5'10"; he towered over his tiny mother. Her hands roamed over over his muscular chest and shoulder. She kissed his arm warmly. "You've gotten so much bigger. And I've stayed my tiny self," she giggled. "Well, mostly tiny." She glanced down at her huge, magnificent breasts, still mashed against him. Her voice was small and high-pitched, almost like a little girl's. Brian had noticed this had increased along with their morning sessions.

He smiled, then got self-conscious. His cock had gotten bigger, too, and was, at the moment, as hard as it had ever been.

Then, ever so gently, she began grinding her crotch against his thigh.

He thought he might pass out from horniness. "Mommy?" he said.

"It that ok, sweetie? It just feels really good."

"Sure. I mean, it makes me feel good too." He felt like his cock was going to explode.

She bit her lip and stared up at him. "I feel like I need to be honest with you about something."

"Ok."

"I can tell you a secret?"

"Sure, Mommy."

"I think you're really beautiful. You've developed into a really beautiful man."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. His hand drifted down her back, resting now on the very upper limit of her sexy bubble butt.

"But that's not my secret. My secret is about my body, not yours." She smiled at him. "Sweetie... " she again looked down at her own tits. Her top had bunch up and titflesh oozed everywhere. He thought he might see a nipple at any second. "I've seen how you look at Mommy. It's really flattering. You like my body, huh?"

"I really do, Mommy. I think about you... all the time."

"You don't think my breasts are too big?"

"No! I mean, no. Not at all. They are beautiful."

Her cheeks flushed. "Thanks. Before you were born, they were big, but not like this. When I was your age I was an E-cup. I felt so awkward - like a little girl with a big girl body. But then I had you and they got much, much bigger. FF for a while, then an H. And I started to like it. They've got so big, baby. Do you want to know how big I am?"

"Yes please."

"I'm a 30JJ, sweetie."

Gulp.

"They got so swollen when I had you and you were suckling. Usually, after the baby stops, they go down. But mine never did. They only got more swollen, even though I wasn't producing milk. By the time your father left me, I had to start buying all my bras custom-made. It's tough to find my size."

Why his father had left this gorgeous woman, Brian would never understand.

"Your breasts are amazing, Mommy. Um, can I tell you a secret too?"

Her face lit up. "Of course! You can tell Mommy anything."

"Well... I masturbate a lot."

"You do? How often?"

"I'm embarrassed to say."

"That's ok, sweetie. I told you you could tell me anything. I'm always going to love you." She leaned up and kissed him ever so lightly on the lips. It was the first time she had ever done that.

"5 times a day? At least. And Mommy..."

"Yes?"

"I think about you. Every time. I think about how beautiful and sexy you are. And I think about..." He trailed off.

"You think about what, sweetie? About how fucking me? About fucking your big-titted Mommy?"

"Yes." He stared into her eyes. "About fucking you. Fucking you so hard, Mommy. You're so beautiful, but it's not just that. Your body... it's... made for fucking."

The little mother gasped.

"You're built like a sex toy, Mommy."

"Wow. That's... flattering, I guess. To be honest, baby... I sort of feel like I am. I've been getting hornier and horner. After your father left me, I tried being with other men, but I lost interest so quickly. I just wanted to be with you and take care of you. But... well, to be honest, I masturbate a lot too."

"You do, Mommy?"

"Almost as much as you," she said with a giggle. He moved his hand down to fully grope her large, bulbous ass. It felt amazing - firm but yielding. He ran his hand over it, his cock continuing to throb. She rolled a bit to the side, her breasts now smashed against one-half of his chest.

"Mmmmm, that feels good. Look, I just have to honest with you about something else. I love to cum. I have very intense orgasms, sweetie. I can't make it stop. My pussy spasms a lot. Sometimes I squirt. I guess that all sort of makes sense if I'm made for fucking," she giggled.

God, he loved that giggle.

She ran her hand down his torso, over his belly, and moved the sheet, exposing his pulsing member. She saw it and gasped, stared at it for a few seconds, then looked back up at him, adoringly.

"Sweetie, do you think it'd be ok if Mommy played with your penis? It's so beautiful." She again reached her body up - again, he felt the bulk of her giant breasts, press his chest - and kissed him on the lips, this time lingering a bit and moaning. Then she pulled back.

"Maybe I should be naked, huh? Would you like to see your Mommy's naked body before I start playing with you?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She slowly got out of the bed and stood up.

"Mommy, can I, um..." He glanced down at cock, stretching achingly over his abs. A clear drop of pre-cum began to drip out of the tip.

"Touch yourself? No. I want to do it. Just let me undress. It won't take long."

She hooked her thumbs at the top of her yoga pants and slowly pushed them down over her hips. As she did, she bent over, giving Brian a stunning view of her enormous cleavage. Her breasts, now hanging straight down, completely obscured her body down to her knees. She pushed the pants down to her ankles, and then, for some reason - maybe to give him a more elaborate, teasing show - turned around. Her huge ass was now pointed directly at him. It was amazing - the most perfect round, heart-shaped butt he had ever seen.

She stepped out of the pants and turned around again. She stood up straight, her massive tits bouncing wildly as she did. He got his first glimpse of her pussy, and he noticed it was trimmed, but not hairless. He thought he saw some moisture on and around her pussy lips, but he couldn't be sure. Soon, though, his gaze drifted upward.

"Are you ready to see my breasts, sweetie?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"And you're sure you don't think they are too big? I'm always sort of embarrassed by them - they just look so ridiculous on my tiny body."

"I promise, Mommy. They are amazing. You are amazing. Please, please let me see them!"

She smiled again. "Ok, my love. Here are Mommy's gigantic tits."

With that, she began to pull the tank top over her breasts, struggling a bit to get it over their massive, jutting form. Then, as the bounced down and she pulled the tank top up and off, they were revealed in all their full naked glory: the biggest, most beautiful breasts Brian had ever seen. They drooped ever so slightly, and jiggled with her every move. But they were also firm and pushed out from her tiny torso so far that it seemed impossible she could ever see the lower half of her body. Her nipples were coffee-colored, medium-sized and a little puffy.

She twirled around slowly. Brian noticed her tits were so huge and her frame so slim that he could easily see them from behind, poking out from either side. She came to a stop in front of him, her enormous teats swaying wildly. "Tada!" she exclaimed in her adorable little-girl voice. She bent over just slightly and cupped them, presenting to her salivating son for his pleasure.

"Here they are, baby: Mommy's breasts. Do you like them?"

Before he could answer, she dropped her head down, and, using both hands, pulled one massive tit up to her mouth, her gorgeous dark hair dropping in front of her face. She began to suck on the nipple, and moaned. She pulled her head up, a trail of saliva running briefly from her mouth to her now-painfully erect nipple.

"I love them, Mommy," Brian gasped. "God, they are huge. Can I... um, can I feel them?"

With that, the young mother returned to the bed, but this time straddled her son. Her now-naked pussy pressed against his turgid penis.

"Play with Mommy's tits, sweetie. You've got me so fucking horny."

And so he did. He began by simply feeling their immense weight. He gently squeezed each one, marveling at their sponginess. He tweaked her nipples.

"Oooh!" she exclaimed. "That feels good. Mommy's nipples are pretty sensitive."

"Gosh, sorry Mommy, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Oh no, you didn't hurt me. In fact... " She trailed off. But cupping her right breast in both hands - it took both hands for her to even come close to encircling it - she leaned down and fed her nipple into her son's awaiting mouth. "Suckle, sweetie. Suckle Mommy's giant tit."

And so he began to suck and she began to moan. Quietly, at first, then with increasingly vigor. She began to rub her slickened pussy lips against his throbbing cock. "God, we shouldn't be doing this," she muttered, "but it feels so fucking good. Uhhhh..."

Both mother and son were moaning and dry-humping now. As her moaning increased, she suddenly stopped, and pulled her nipple from her son's frenzied mouth with an obscene popping sound.

She wheeled one leg over and again cuddled beside him, this time leaving enough room for him to continue groping her enormous breasts. In fact, she took one of his hands in her's and moved it to cup one of those giant tits. He wasted no time and began to squeeze and knead it.

"Baby, I need to tell you one more secret. I... I guess you could tell just now that I was heading toward an orgasm. It doesn't take a lot! I just don't want you to be scared."

"Why would I be scared, Mommy? I know what an orgasm sounds like. Well, sort of."

"But, baby... Mommy has very, very intense orgasms. I cum super-hard. So if you make Mommy cum, it might look and sound a little different than what you have in your head. Remember before when I told you I sometimes squirt when I cum?"

He nodded his head, and continued to grope her teat.

"Well, that's true. But before I get there, it gets pretty intense. Do you think you can handle that?"

He didn't know what to say. So, taking control, he drew her body into his and began to kiss her passionately, yet another taboo broken. She moaned into his mouth. She arched her back, pressing her massive tits into his muscular chest. "Uhhhhhhh... sweetie..." He put one hand behind her head and continued their passionate kiss, the other hand now fully grabbing and squeezing her bulbous ass.

He broke the lingering kiss. "Mommy, would you stroke my cock?"

Without an answer, she dropped her hand down and began to do just that, running her fingers along its length - probably 8 or 9 throbbing inches - then lightly jerking him off.

"Oh god, that feels so good," he said, then leaned his head down and again began to make out with his sexy fuck-toy of a mother.

After a few minutes of that, he was unbearably horny - as, he imagined, was she. With one arm, he swung his mother over his body, pinning her under him. She gasped at his strength, though, of course, she weighed barely 100 pounds. But instead of fucking her right then, he got up and stood next to the bed.

"SIt up," he commanded. She did as told, her huge tits bouncing as she did. She brushed the hair out of her face and stared up at him adoringly. Sitting like that, with her hands in her lap, under those incredible tits, with her petite body perched on the edge of the bed - she looked nothing so much like a teenage girl with huge tits, waiting for her reward. His cock, huge, throbbing and almost purple, stood hugely erect just inches from her face, a drop of pre-cum dangling from its tip. Instinctively, she leaned forward and licked it off. He shuddered.

"Suck me, Mommy. Suck my big prick."

"Yes sir," she said in her little girl voice, and slowly began to run her tongue along her son's impressive girth, then plunged her mouth over the cock and began bobbing her head up and down on it. He moaned with pleasure and placed both hands on the back of her head, encouraging her to take more and more of it into her tiny mouth. Soon, they were both moaning uncontrollably. With one hand, she began to tweak one turgid nipple; with the other, she reached down and started to diddle her throbbing clit. It was the most turned-on she had ever been.

"Suck harder. Mommy," he commanded. "Mouth-fuck me."

"Mmmmmm," she mumbled with a mouth full of her son's cock, and began to speed up her sucking. After a few minutes, she came up for air.

"Is that to your liking, sir?" she asked, panting. He didn't know where the "sir" came from, but he loved it. "I love sucking your big prick. I hope I'm doing it right."

"It feels great, Mommy. But I think it's time for your fucking. Are you ready for a good, hard fucking now?"

"Oh god, yes, sweetie," she replied, stroking his cock, now slick with her saliva. "I know it's so wrong, a son fucking his very own sex-doll Mommy, but I need it so badly. Will you fuck me? Please, sweetie? Please fuck your horny, super-busty Mommy."

He did something he'd always wanted to do: he bent down and grabbed her by her tiny waist and, in one motion, hoisted her entire body up into the air. She gasped with excitement and surprise. "Oh my! Baby, you're so strong!" With that, he pressed her now-dripping wet pussy onto his huge hard-on. "Ready, Mommy?" he asked.

Dangling in mid-air, she grabbed onto her son's powerful shoulders and stared down at his cock, sitting right at the entrance to her pulsing vagina. "Oh my god. Do it, sweetie! Fuck me! Fuck your Mommy!!"

Brian then did what he had dreamed of doing for months. He grabbed his ultra-petite mother and, almost effortlessly, slide her body over his huge cock. She moaned loudly, hooked her hands around his neck and threw her head back, in the process again pushing out her massive, jutting tits. Staring directly at them, he began moving his mother up and down on his prick, essentially masturbating with her entire body.

"UUUUHHHHHHH!" The young busty mother's body was already vibrating, an orgasm clearly building in her body. Brian knew that vaginal orgasms were rare, but obviously not for his super-horny mother.

"OH FUCK! Here it comes, sweetie! Mommy's going to cum on your prick!," she said, staring into his eyes. "Don't be scared, baby - this is going to be a big one!"

Her legs, now wrapped around his thrusting ass, began to shake. "UH! UH! UH!" With each thrust, she got closer. "HERE IT COMES!" she yelled. Her whole body was now vibrating. "Look at my tits! Look at Mommy's giant breasts!"

Brian hadn't taken his eyes off them. And, indeed, they seemed to be even more swollen as they swayed up and down, her nipples rock hard.

"UUUUHHHHH!! FUUUUUUCK! MOMMY'S CUMMMMMING! FUCK." Thrust. "YOUR." Thrust. "MOMMY." Thrust. "HARD. AAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

Brian continued to thrust through his mother's screams of ecstasy. He felt her vagina gush all around his swollen penis. As she came down from her orgasm, she panted, "Oh sweetie, that was amazing. I have cum like that in years."

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,665 Followers
12