A Special Night with Nyl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of these thoughts seemed to be in Nyl's head at the time though, or if they were, they were utterly drowned in her arousal and dragon induced trance, for she was pressing against his knot every time he slammed it against her lower lips, her eyes full of lustful need.

Obsidian lifted her hands with his claw and looked deeply into her glazed blue eyes. He held his gaze there as he ground against her with that knot she loved so much, making sure her clit kept rubbing against his burning hardness.

Nyl was literally drooling like some brain-addled zombie, her happy moans filling her husband with joy and lust.

He was not going to be able to last like this, he had absolute control about their rhythm and pace, but he could hardly restrain his desire to shove his cock inside her so hard her ribcage might get ejected from her body.

Not that Nyl would have minded, given her current state.

Remembering he had asked him to own her and use her, he grinned and decided to just go for it and give her an epic finish.

He held her tight from her silky torso, and started moving her as fast he could, truly using her like a sex aid to get himself off.

Nyl was officially out, her head limp to one side, as she lewdly gurgled and drool, the squelching noises from her pussy filling the whole cave.

With a final slam, Obsidian pushed hard against her pussy, and Nyl screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure as his knot was forced into her body with a loud and fleshy pop.

And as it did, he roared victoriously, exploding inside his wife with abandon, her belly distending as it was filled with more cum than nature ever intended for it to take.

Nyl was twitching and shaking in what seemed like a literal death spasm, her eyes completely gone behind her eyelids, her body out of her control, and her breathing messy and pained, deep gasps mixed with breathless screams and happy groans and gurgles.

The beautiful woman went limp in Obsidian's claw, and he was worried for a second until he noticed she had just passed out from mental and physical overstimulation.

He smiled while panting himself, and gently lowered her onto his belly and chest, her body still locked to his.

Gently, he wrapped her in his wings and held her close, making sure she was as comfortable as possible, given the current circumstances.

Happy and enjoying his afterglow, Obsidian allowed himself to drift off for what felt like a few minutes, but was probably much longer.

After a while he came to as he felt some movement on his belly.

Nyl seemed to have regained her senses a bit, and was looking around with somewhat drunken movements.

"Hey, handsome," she said as his eyes met hers.

Obsidian smiled, but he realized that Nyl was getting on all fours, probably to crawl towards his face to kiss him, as she had done other times.

He tried to warn her that she was still knotted, but before he could, she had already pulled her hips forward, and a wince of pain was now on her face as she clawed his scales.

"Nyl! Dammit, are you OK?" he said concerned, trying to move her to a better position again.

She raised her hand, asking him to stop while she blew air from her lungs, trying to settle her head after the jolt of pain.

"Ouch," she said, rubbing her pubic mound.

Obsidian looked at her with concerned eyes.

"Nyl?" he said, caressing her hair.

She looked up at him and smiled, still a grimace of pain on her lip, but it was letting him know that she was OK.

He let out a sigh of relief.

"I really was out," she said, trying to her comfortable while still impaled, "totally forgot about your mandatory cuddle time."

Hearing her joke like this helped the dragon's worry settle, and he allowed himself to relax a bit while still caressing his wife with love and care.

Nyl giggled while still wincing a bit, and she raised her gaze towards his again. The petite beauty suddenly pulled against his knot, though this time she did it in a calculated way, struggling just enough to feel how utterly trapped she was.

Obsidian had to admit, that it felt wonderful, her little body had no hope of pulling out until his erection had fully subsided, and those fruitless struggles were giving the dragon delightful shivers of pleasure.

"Talk about real bondage," said Nyl as she flopped on her husband's belly again, still pulling on him with one of the lewdest faces he had seen her make. "I'm quite literally your cock warmer."

The dragon happily groaned for her and tensed, they were going to be stuck like this for a while.

"You're absolutely insane," he said to her, blowing some steam playfully on her face.

Nyl laughed and tried to relax on his scales, kissing each one of them in reach of her lips.

"And you love it, my scaly lover," she said to him, rubbing her silky cheek against his warm body.

"Gods I do, more than life itself," he said, his claw following her delicate spine.

His lovely wife winked at him and wrapped herself with one of his wings, almost purring herself in its warm embrace.

Obsidian laid his head on the pillow behind it, and let out a contented sigh. Truly, this was going to be a special night.

12