A Special Promise

Story Info
A couple's first try at anal sex.
1.7k words
4.21
83.9k
14
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lies on the bed, a broad smile in her face. Her juice dribbles from her pussy, sensitive after the orgasm he just has licked her to. Her fingers wander around on the silky, sweaty bedsheet. As she opens her eyes, she sees him standing naked at the window, the moonlight behind his head.

"What is it?" she asks.

"Turn around," he answers as he opens a drawer and rummages through their playthings.

"You mean we will..."

"You remember your promise?" he asks. His stern look convinces her that he is serious. Instead of answering, she follows his wish and turns on her belly. Her back tenses with nervousness about the things to come. She hides her face in the pillow.

He kneels on the bed again, putting lubricant all over his cock. He leans over and spreads her buttcheeks. Her asshole looks tiny over the swollen pussylips. He squeezes a few drops of cold lube on it, causing instant movement of her hips. With his index finger he spreads it around her hole, gently massaging the sensitive skin. He drops some more of the creme on it and starts pushing his finger into her ass. Immediately, the muscle ring of her hole closes to hold out the intruder. He tries to soothe her, stroking her lower back. But the muscles won't give way.

"You have to relax," he tells her, pushing in with more force. Suddenly, he hears her muffled sobs, and stops immediately.

'Oh, shit,' he thinks, 'what have I done?'

He lies down next to her and strokes her hair. He tries to calm her down.

"Shhh, it's okay, love. I'm so sorry I've hurt you."

She mutters something into the pillow.

"What did you say?" he asks.

She turns her head. Through tearful eyes, she recognizes the genuine worry on his face.

"I said, you didn't hurt me. It's just..."

He kisses the teardrops from her face. "We don't have to do this, love. God, I was so selfish. You know I couldn't do anything to hurt you, ever, right?"

"It's not that. I just... I've never done this before, you know? I don't know how to do it."

He hugs her tightly, caressing her body with gentle fingers. As he hums her favorite melody into her ear, he can feel her finally relax and her breath deepening. She looks into his eyes with a new found confidence.

"So, are we gonna do it, or what?" she says, smiling at his surprised face.

" You still want to...?"

"Sure. I promised, didn't I? Just be slow and gentle."

His heart beats rapidly with joy and love. He kisses her deeply. Then, he gets on his knees and thinks about the situation.

"Maybe we should try another position," he suggests. "How about you lie on your back and spread your legs? That should open your asshole a bit more."

She blushes at his frank language. "Say that again," she demands as she turns around.

"What, 'asshole'?" He grins. "Asshole."

Her embarrassment turns her on. "Tell me what you're gonna do with it."

He can feel his cock harden again. "Do with what?" he asks playfully.

"With my asshole," she answers, breathing harder. Her fingers start playing with her nipples.

Massaging his cock to stiffness, he starts describing his actions." I will push in two fingers to get you wide open. Then I will slowly push in my cockhead."

"It will be too big," she pants. Her left hand traces a line from her breast down to her lower belly.

"It will feel big, but your hole will get split open wider and wider until it is in." His cock is hard now, but he wants to continue this dirty talk to get her horny enough to go through it this time. He watches her hand circle her clit. Her breathing is short now, her face flushed with excitement.

"Then what," she asks with a sigh.

"When the head is in, I will push. I will push until you feel my pubes tickling your pussy and my cock buried deep in your ass. And that is just the beginning."

"Oh, god," she moans, rubbing her clit. Her juice starts running again. "Tell me more."

"I'd rather show you," he replies. He leans over her and kisses her closed eyes. "Look at me."

She looks up into his earnest eyes.

"I love you," he says. "Do you really want to do this?"

"Yes," she hisses and gives him a quick kiss. She lifts her legs and grabs them by the knees, spreading them as far as possible. "Do it. Take my asshole."

He smiles about her burst of obscenity, then takes in the beautiful sight of her spread cheeks. There still is some lube on her asshole, but he squeezes more on it nonetheless. 'Better too much than too little,' he thinks to himself. With his left hand he starts rubbing her hot pussy; the right hand lies on her ass. Then, he starts pushing in his index finger. Her muscles tighten.

"Tell me what you feel," he says.

"Oh god, I feel your finger at my hole. It's so weird."

"Is it cold?"

"Yeah, but it's getting warmer."

"Relax your muscles."

She tries. His finger goes in a good bit as her asshole clenches. He moves his buried fingertip around.

"O, wow," she gasps.

"Does it feel good?"

"I don't know. It feels strange."

"I have to push deeper until it's all in. Okay?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

He applies more pressure on his finger and shoves it past the muscle ring until it is buried in her hole up to his knuckle. Her legs tremble as she lets out a deep grunt.

"God! Is it in?" She looks at him in disbelief.

"Yes, love. Can you feel my finger sticking in your ass? Imagine what it will be like when my hot cock is up in there!"

Slowly, he starts fingerfucking her ass, applying more and more lube to her loosening hole. Suddenly, he can feel her rocking her hips simultaneously to his fingers.

"Seems you're starting to like it," he laughs.

"Shit, yes. Fuck my asshole!"

He pulls out his finger and watches her hole. He can see her red inner flesh pulsing as the entrance starts to close. He quickly squirts some lube in it and pushes two fingers in. Her head thrashes on the pillow. Sweat runs down her thighs in drops. Her pussy glistens with her juice; its scent fills the air.

"It's so big!" she screams. He starts fucking her again, with two fingers this time. He pulls them nearly out, then shoves them back in in a screwing motion, loosening her asshole for good. Meanwhile, his left hand relentlessly stimulates her pussy. She squirms and digs her nails into her legs as she tries to spread them even more.

"I' gonna cum," she grunts.

"You wanna cum with my fingers in your ass?" He increases his speed.

"Yes, god, shove them in, fuck me, oh GAWD..." Her breathing stops for a second, then she lets out a long, high-pitch moan as her body shakes. Thick liquid trickles from her pussy down onto her asshole. He pulls out his fingers and positions his cock at her rear entrance. While she is still in an orgasmic haze, he pushes forward.

"Oh, god, what is that?" she asks as she feels his cock pressing into her. She looks and sees him towering over her, his arms pushing her legs back, his face in full concentration. He sees the wondering expression in her flushed and sweaty face and smiles.

"This, love, is my cock."

Then, in a swift movement, he pushes his cock fully into her loose and slippery asshole.

Immediately, her head tilts back and her eyes close. She is too overwhelmed by the sensation of his cock thrusting into her to utter any sound. He finally stops as he is completely buried in her.

"Look at me, love," he whispers. She opens her eyes again and tries to focus her attention to his face, but the pressure in her ass is overwhelming.

"You can start breathing again," he smiles.

With a deep moan, she exhales.

"It's HUGE!" she pants.

"It's the same size as ever. You're just tighter there, that's all."

"I feel so full."

"Try masturbating while I fuck you."

And with that, he starts moving his hips while her hands find her pussy. Slowly, the weirdness of their assfucking fades and gives way to other feelings.

"This is amazing," she grins. "I can feel you so deep."

"Want me to go deeper?"

Her eyes go wide. "Can you?"

"I sure can try." And he lies more of his weight into his thrust. Her whole body moves in his rhythm. She forgets about touching herself and concentrates on their connection.

"Talk to me," he groans. He is very close now. "Tell me what it feels like to have my cock in your ass."

"I... I can't... think," she stutters.

"Does it feel good? Do you like it?"

"Yes...yes...yes..."

"Are you my ass slut? Are you?"

"Oh god, yes..."

"Say it!"

"I'm your ass slut! I'm your bitch! Fuck my tiny ass with your big fat cock!" She can't believe the obscenities she screams at him. She is unable to control herself.

Suddenly, he stops. She looks and sees his face just millimeters over hers.

"I love you," he says and closes her mouth with a kiss. He pulls his cock out, plunges back in and shoots his cum in burning streams up her ass. She can feel his groan vibrate down her throat, his fiery breath filling her lungs. Then, he goes limp and collapses on top of her. His hips twitch in tiny spasms, still trying to fuck her. Finally, he rolls over to the side and lets his cock slip out of her sore asshole. The air cools her as she stretches, relaxing her bent legs and overheated pussy.

She turns her head and looks at him. His ribs heave as he breathes in deeply. Sweat pearls from his red face. She lies her head down on his chest and plays with his shrinking, sticky cock. It is heavy and hot in her hand.

"I love you, too," she says.

She kisses his chest and laughs.

"Let's do that again sometime."