A Spy in the Ointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a shout he told her, "Whatever hole you want it in, you better get in position, I am going to explode."

She frantically pulled away from him and turned. Without hesitating she opened her mouth, sucking him in as far as she could.

She reached a hand up to stroke the part of the cock she wasn't sucking. She looked up into his eyes and when she felt him swell even more, she winked.

Without any warning he unloaded into her mouth. She swallowed twice and moaned, then finished sucking his cock clean.

They collapsed onto the bed. Mike lay on his back and pulled Danica onto his chest, he kissed the top of her head and held her close.

After they showered, they were lying together when Danica said, "Just one loose end to deal with now."

"What are you talking about, what loose end?"

She sat up and poured the last of their second bottle of champagne into their glasses as she explained.

A week later she was standing in the dark, concealed by the bushes at the side of a house. The house was in an upscale neighborhood in Alexandria, Virginia.

Her impatience was rewarded when a car pulled into the driveway and parked. The driver got out, tiredly opened the rear door and picked up his briefcase. He closed the door and trudged up to the steps at the back of the home.

As he reached the door, Danica stepped out of the shadows so he could see her and said, "Hello, Mason."

Thanks for reading. Please vote and leave a comment if you wish.

Thanks to Clyde A. for the editing.