A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do?" He asked intently and she blinked and blushed.

"Carl..." She began to protest but he reached out and grabbed her wrist. "What did you do?"

"I...slept in the same bed as him. We might...have kissed a bit." She whispered in horror but to her surprise Carl was smiling. "What?"

With her wrist still in his hand he pulled her to the edge of the living room where she could see into the kitchen where Jacob was cooking. "For four months all he ever cooked were pancakes. Pancakes, three eggs, hash browns, coffee and toast."

"So?" Rachel asked and then she looked down at the pan and saw the french toast and sausage. When she went to walk into the kitchen Carl released her wrist. She stopped in the doorway behind the big ex Marine. "You are making french toast! Did Lily ask for that?"

"ope!" Lily said with a mouthful of toast. "Akie aid 'e anted to erprise uw ommy."

"It's a thank you." Jake said softly as he fixed the next plate and set it down in the same place he had placed hers the day before. Rachel slid onto the chair and looked back at him. "For what?"

"For showing me I was still in there somewhere." He said with a smile.

"You mind if I take her somewhere for a few hours Jake?" Carl asked and saw the look in the big man's eyes. "It's just to a coffee shop. The profiler wants to see her again but doesn't want her coming to the station."

"Why does he want to see her?" Jake asked intently.

"He hasn't struck again since he broke into their house Jake. Do you know how odd that is?" Carl asked and Jake nodded.

Rachel looked up from her breakfast. "Lily can stay here?"

"Yea, I suppose I can watch the brat." He said and when she looked back at him he was sticking out his tongue at Lily. That hadn't been an insult, but a affectionate joke.

Lily looked down at her bear. "Did you hear what he called me?" Lily asked and made the bear nod.

Rachel offered the two a smile and then left with Carl. She rode the entire way in silence staring out the window and thinking about everything. When they arrived Carl led her into the coffee shop where the smaller man in the expensive suit was waiting for them.

For nearly an hour the profiler talked to her. About the man and the case as a whole. In the corner at the other end of the room sat a short bald man who was seated facing the opened room and sipping a large black coffee.

After the hour had finally expired the man in the suit thanked her for her time and then excused himself. Rachel looked at Carl and nodded. "Before we head back, I need to use the rest room."

Carl looked more then a little ill at ease but nodded and watched as Rachel slid from the table and walked through the coffee shop and down the hallway leading to the bathroom. Once she was out of sight he flipped open his phone and began to hit the buttons to send Jacob a text that they were on their way back.

As he was typing this message the short bald man drained the last of his coffee and stood from his chair. He walked toward the exit and turned at the last second heading down the hallway that led toward the bathrooms.

As Carl finished the text and hit send a horrible scream echoed through the coffee shop. Immediately he jumped from the table where he sat and ripped the police issue Beretta from its holster racing for the bathroom.

The cop shoved people this way and that a she fought to get to the bathrooms and once there he slammed his foot into he door coming in with his weapon leveled and ready. Rachel was standing in the middle of the room with her hands over her mouth in horror.

A young red head was lying in one of the stalls with multiple stab wounds to the back. Carl spun around and found the door leading to the back alley standing wide open and let out a curse before turning to Rachel.

"I changed my mind at the last second!" She screamed in dismay. "I wanted to call Jake and Lily and let them know we were okay! I heard her scream! Carl he thought she was me! He THOUGHT SHE WAS ME!"

Rachel collapsed to the floor and began to cry with her arms around herself. Carl immediately called the scene in and within minutes the coffee shop was overrun with police and EMT's. Carl then called Jake and didn't even finish when he heard the phone hit the table and the front door slam.

When Rachel saw the big ex cop walk into the coffee shop with Lily held in one big arm she raced across the floor and slammed into him at full speed throwing her arms around his waist and burying her face in his side. "Oh Jake! He almost got me!"

Jacob's cold eyes turned to his partner and Carl actually looked flustered. "Look man, she was only out of my sight for a few minutes. She wanted to go to the bathroom."

"And you were so fucking stupid you let the bitch just leave by herself?" Jacob hissed. "I got hit with a fucking hammer, what's your god damn excuse!"

Carl flushed red in the face and opened his mouth to yell but Rachel looked up and forced Jacob's eyes down on her. "Breath. Jake breath. Your doing it right now."

Jacob flushed and took a deep calming breath and whispered. "Sorry brother."

Rachel laid her head back on his shoulder and Carl held up a small disc in the protective cover. "We have a image of the guy now Jake. Five seven, bald and skinny."

"Then catch him." Jacob said bluntly and turned leading Rachel out of the coffee shop and into the car. He drove straight home without stopping and didn't take his arms from around Lily and her mother until they were safely back in the house.

Once they were safely back inside Rachel plopped onto the couch and put her face in her hands. "A fraction of a second Jake. Had I not turned when I did to call you...he would have seen me."

"Try not to think about it." Jacob replied softly.

The tip to the coffee shop, time she spent with the profiler and then waiting for Jacob had taken most of the day and Jacob took it upon himself to to order dinner for them. An hour later the pizza man arrived, Jake paid him with a generous tip and then laid the opened box's on the dining room table.

Rachel had finally gotten her nerves under control she came to he table and noticed all three pizza's were ham and pineapple and smiled. "It's my favorite."

"I know" Jacob said simply.

"How could you possibly..." she began but when she saw the flush on his cheeks she understood. From all the time he spent watching her before all of this. "Well, however you know it's great. Thanks."

Jacob excused himself into the shower while he girls ate and then sat down and ate himself while the girls bathed. He was just finishing his fourth slice and watching sportscenter when Rachel's damp head popped around the edge of the stairs. "Lily...told me to tell you she won't sleep until you say goodnight."

Jacob grinned and looked up at the ceiling above his head and yelled. "Go to bed you little rat!"

Rachel's eyes widened with shocked outrage until she heard Lily giggle from the bedroom behind her and heard her yell. "Bear says you shut up!"

"Oh does he now?" Jacob muttered and rose from the chair. Rachel watched with stunned reverence as the big man stomped up the stairs so hard it was clear he wanted to be heard. She followed behind him and watched him take the bear by the leg and hold it upside down up to his face. "Got something to say now you fluffy little rodent?"

Jacob then leaned down and wrapped his other arm around Lily's waist and pulled her up and draped over his shoulder as she hung upside down hanging down his back by the ankle and giggled like mad. "Put me down!"

Jacob then spun and released the little girl who landed with a bounce on the bed giggling and then lifted the bear above her and dropped it into her arms. He then leaned down and kissed the crown of her forehead. "Goodnight vile creature."

Lily grinned and snuggled down into her blankets as Jacob walked from the room and closed the door gently. Rachel bit her lip and smiled. "You are so good with her."

"Jenny always said it was a shame I never had kids of my own." Jacob said and then turned and walked toward his bedroom.

"Jake wait." Rachel called and hurried to meet him when he paused at his door. "After the day...would you mind if I...?"

Jacob merely motioned with his hand to follow him inside and pulled off his shirt as he walked around he bed. She could hear the tags softly striking one another as they settled on his chest. On his side of the bed he stripped off the jeans and slid beneath the covers facing the wall.

Once his back was turned she wiggled out of her own jeans leaving her in the long night shirt and black boy shorts and closed the door gently then slid into the bed behind him.

She laid there a long time thinking about all that had happened that day and the night before. With a smile she realized she wanted another one of those kisses and gently rolled to find he had already rolled to face her and was watching her quietly.

Seeing he was awake she smiled and leaned forward hesitantly then dipped up and kissed him. There was very little hesitation on his part now as he returned her kiss with passion. When his lips moved down and began to gently kiss and nip a the tender flesh of her throat she moaned softly and her hand found itself on his stomach.

As he kissed her throat and slid up and began to gently kiss her ear she slid her hand down his stomach and over the front of his boxers. What she felt as her hand glided over the fabric shocked her.

"Oh...my...god." She breathed and let out a deep moan. "It's...so...big."

"...do you like it?" Jake asked unsure. "Some girls...don't."

"Oh god..." She pushed the covers back with her free hand and used the one running down his boxers to fish the length of flesh from it's prison. When it came out she gasped again and couldn't wrap her hand completely around it. "I am going to LOVE this thing! May I?" She looked up into his eyes questioningly and he nodded. "I deny you nothing Rachel."

Rachel grinned as she leaned down and kissed the flat toned stomach down to the line of the boxers. She cooed softly and he felt the length of her tongue meet the length of his cock. She took her time, running the flat of her tongue along the smooth flesh and all Jacob could do was lay there and enjoy it.

When her lips closed around the tip she felt them stretch to their maximum. She was a little woman, but good god that was a thick cock. She took her time, letting her mouth accept each offered inch one by one. Each time she lifted her head she left a trail of saliva running down the length of his cock. She finally reached a point where she couldn't take anymore and began to choke, so she lifted and began to bob her head up and down the entire length that she could take without gagging.

Rachel bobbed up and down that cock like a pro and by the sounds of her moans she was loving every minute of it. Her hand came down and began to stroke the part of his cock she couldn't fit into her mouth. She could remember the last time she was like this. With Lily's father. She had lovers after him, but she never let herself go. Never let herself truly enjoy what she was doing.

When she began to feel his cock swelling in her mouth she pulled her mouth free with a pant. Her hand stroking up and down the length as her head came up. What she saw didn't scare her, it excited her. Jacob was looking down at her with pure lust shining in his eyes. "You taste so good." She whined at him.

"Rachel there is no going back from this." He warned.

"Jake I don't want to. I want you. I'm sorry Jake, so sorry." She whispered.

"Sorry for what?" Jake asked.

"For letting you leave that morning..." She cried. "I should have taken the morning off. Gone somewhere with you."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. Not now." He assured her. "You have given me the greatest gift. Tomorrow, you can change. We have tonight."

"I won't be changing!" She hissed and lifted herself up and kissed him with a fury. Before he could protest again he felt her climb into his lap. He didn't try to break the kiss. He felt her hips lift and those panties come off. A bare of bare lips touched the head of his cock and his eyes widened. He knew he had been alone a long time, but she was so tight.

Rachel let out a whimper into his lips as she felt her lips being forcefully parted by the head of his cock. He had never measured girth or width and still didn't want to. All he knew is that no woman had ever shoved herself down on it like Rachel was now. "Rachel...slowly...take your time."

"Want it now." Rachel said. She whimpered again as she felt her pussy stretch to the point of pain and his cock head slid into her depths. "GOD!"

"Shh!" Jake hissed. "Lil!"

Rachel bit her lip and nodded. She pushed down again hard, but felt two strong hands on her hips stopping her. She was about to open her mouth to beg him not to stop her when she felt his hands start to lower her, but he was far more gentle about it. He pushed her down further and further a inch at a time until all she could do was throw her head back and forth in agony so pleasurable she thought he was killing her. She felt her engorged little clit touch his pelvic bone and threw her head back.

She was just about to scream in what was the best orgasm she had all year when his hand slapped over her mouth. She looked at him suddenly, not in fright but surprise. Did he not want to hear her scream his name? Was he not enjoying it? No, his eyes were wide with pleasure, but his mouth was clamped shut tight. All he let out was panting hisses.

She knew then what he was doing. He was protecting Lily. Lily didn't need to walk in and see her mom like this. He was sacrificing hearing her scream his name, for her own protection. She felt so full, her pussy stretched to beyond it's max with that fat cock lodged inside her. Her largest lover was six inches and he wasn't just deeper, he was a lot deeper. At that moment however it wasn't only her tight, amazingly wet pussy that was filled, but also her heart.

Her eyes locked on his and she began to grind her hips back and forth. His own eyes went wider and wider with each movement and he began to moan into his clenched jaw. She felt him began to lift and lower his hips in time with her own and with her eyes locked on his and his lap slapped tightly over her mouth she came again. She screamed into his hand over and over again and her pussy gripped and released his cock with such force and urgency it hurt him.

When she came down from the peak her orgasm had taken her to his hips were rising and falling beneath her. Her pussy had finally stretched enough where it could slid in and out without almost any resistance and he used that to his advantage. The depth of those thrusts, the power of them left her at his mercy and all she could do was sit in his lap and take that cock over and over and over again. Her moans turned to screams and over and over again she screamed into his hand.

It started like any other orgasm. It began to build in her stomach, two inches above her clit and began to radiate painfully. Her eyes widened and she began to scream words into his hand, but he wouldn't move it. The more he forced that cock in and out of her the stronger the sudden pain became. A pressure that was building inside her that burned with each stroke.

She tried to tell him with her eyes that it hurt and her screams begs to stop fell on deaf ears. She thought, at that moment that she had been wrong about him. He was killing her and he knew it. He had ruptured something inside her and wasn't going to stop fucking her.

She began to slap her hands off his chest. His hips stopped and his eyes turned concerned. His hand came off her mouth but she continued to moan, borderline scream and his eyes kept darting to the door. "Please Jake stop...it's starting to hurt...bad..."

He didn't stop and her felt the panic take her. She could feel that cock being thrust in and out of her pussy with renewed force and vigor. "Jake please..." She begged in a half scream. "Please stop! I can't take it! Please!"

"I'm not!" Jake said firmly in a heated moan.

Rachel looked down and was shocked to find that it was her own hips that had betrayed her. Her hips were fucking her pussy on that huge cock with more force and urgency that he ever had been. "Oh god Jake stop me...it hurts...please I think I ruptured something."

A sudden realization dawned in his eyes and he smiled, through the moans anyway. "Does it hurt here?" He asked and touched directly where the burning fire was speaking above her clit.

"Yes!" She cried, but her hips kept fucking harder and harder on his cock. "Please I can't stop."

"Your not hurt Rachel." He soothed her and then lifted his hands and began to massage her breasts, pinching and gently squeezing her nipples. With each movement on her breasts, with each pinch of her nipples that fire burned hotter and more intense.

"Oh god please stop!" She tired to pull his hands away, but was shocked to find her chest thrust out, begging for more of its own accord. "Jake I'm scared."

"Your fine. Please..." He knew how strange this sounded, all things considered, but he said it anyway. "...trust me?"

"Oh god Jake...please make me s..." When she heard him she whimpered and thought about all the times he had scared her. All the time he had been around and staring at her but those images were sudden replaced by ones of him protecting them, being there for them. "Okay...trust you..."

"Keep going." He said. "Keep riding that cock."

Those words sent a shiver down her spine and the fire inside her roared higher, hotter, more intense and even though it hurt so bad she heard her mouth say. "More...god Jake talk to me. Talk dirty to me."

"You look so beautiful." Jacob said lustfully. "Your breasts sticking out for my hands and mouth. Your nipples are so hard, aching to be touched. Do you feel how wet you are Rachel?...is it...for me? Is that wet pussy for me?"

"Oh god!" She shuttered and climbed higher and higher and that fire burned hotter. "Yes Jake. It's for you. My god it's for you!!"

"Do you like how that cock feels pushing deep inside you?" He asked and he began to moan himself now. Sweat was pouring down his face now and his back was arching, spasming.

"Yes! Yes!" Rachel screamed. "I love it!"

"I'll never fail you." He moaned beneath her.

She didn't answer that time. Her hips kept fucking that cock and even had started go slam into him more urgently, more intensely. When she did speak it was in a moaned whimper. "You'll never fail me. Oh god! I know you won't Jake! I know baby, I know!"

When she agreed and actually called him baby he couldn't take it anymore. His cock began to swell quickly and he felt the cum boiling up his shaft. He would bath her in cum at any minute. "Rachel..." He tried to warn her, but her hips just kept fucking in his lap. She was actually bouncing now and hand her hand clamped over her mouth screaming into it. "Rachel! I'm going to cum! Pull out now!"

"NO!" Rachel snarled. "Don't! I want it Jake! Please! Inside me!"

She didn't have to tell him twice. Inside her head Rachel was screaming at herself. Telling herself to make him pull out, but her tight pussy kept being bounced up and down that wonderful cock until she felt the cum assault her insides. His cum wasn't warm, it was downright hot. She felt him blast inside her and it was almost like he knew what would happen.

He bit his lip to keep himself from screaming and slapped his hand over her own. He covered her mouth just in time. As his cum assaults the insides of her velvety pussy that fire that had been burning inside her suddenly exploded. Like it had been stroked one two many times. The fire turned out to be a orgasm the likes of which she had only read about.