A Stepdad's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept fucking her pussy but slowed up until she began to calm down. After she had shuddered and fell back in the chair, I pulled the dildo completely out of her pussy. Carrie moaned as I pulled it free. Then I walked from the room. Even as I walked into my bedroom and locked the door, my mouth sucked her juice from the dildo. I couldn't believe how sweet it tasted. My hand grabbed my hard dick and I stroked it until I felt my hot cum eject from the tip. My mind reeled as pictures of Carrie's pussy flashed in my mind. But I thought about how I would use Janice also. I heard the knock on my door. I told Carrie to wait a minute. I grabbed a towel and cleaned up the cum. I opened the door and Carrie stood there. She had closed up her bathrobe. "Carl! Please don't get Janice into trouble. I'll do what you want. Just don't get her into trouble. She's my best friend."

I looked at Carrie. I would have loved to throw her onto the bed and ram my dick up into that young sweet tasting pussy. But I dare not even try to fuck my stepdaughter. Her friend however was fair game. I had no qualms about fucking her. "I'm not going to get her in trouble. Not unless she doesn't do what I tell her to do. I'm going to give her the same choice I gave you. She can do what I tell her to, or she can explain to the cops and her parents that she lets grown men fuck her pussy for money. Now I think we've had enough fun for today. Go inside and clean up the kitchen." Carrie's attitude did change. That night she sat down and had a nice long talk with her mom about how she felt and how she had acted. Things grew a lot better in the household, between the three of us, from that moment on. I continued to watch her play with her pussy. I even bought her a vibrator and a few different types of dildos. But I had my fuck fun with Janice. She turned out to be more than eager to give me her pussy for my silence. Carrie even played with her pussy while I fucked Janice a few times. But that's another story.

These stories in no way suggest that young, girls or boys should be used for adult pleasure. It is only a story for your reading pleasure and should be looked at as such.

If you enjoyed this story or any of my other stories, I would appreciate any feedback, good or bad.

12