A Stimulating Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke set down a gym bag and unzipped it. She began to remove items from the bag and hand them to her accomplices. There was a box of latex gloves and two plastic bottles.

The blonde woman fondled and squeezed my sore buttocks and I tensed up. She wasn't being rough, however, my ass was still incredibly tender. Then the smaller brunette snapped on latex gloves and proceeded to pry my buttocks apart. In short order, I felt a cold blob of lubricant being smeared across my anus and I gasped as a finger pushed into me.

"Use more lubricant," the blonde advised, "Men like to have their assholes well oiled."

The next thing I knew, there were two greasy fingers being pushed into my rectum. Being impaled on those fingers filled me with even greater feelings of helplessness and I pulled against the restraints that bound my wrists.

"Pace yourself, slave," the brunette said as my anal cleft was speared by her insistent fingers, "We're just getting started. This will get much more intense before this is over."

I panted and jerked my hips as strong fingers probed deep inside me. The brunette understood the male anatomy exceedingly well and located my prostrate easily. Without hesitation, she began to rub her fingers against it. I whimpered, moaned and felt my anal muscles tighten around her fingers.

There was an intense throbbing deep within my loins and I squirmed in my bonds, but there was nothing I could do to protect my ass from being probed. Devious fingertips pumped against my prostate and brought me to the edge of a powerful orgasm, but the drug in my system made ejaculation impossible.

"Uuhhhhhh," I grunted as wave after agonizing wave of desire surged through my helpless body. The cruel woman impaled my asshole and pushed her fingers deep into me, and massaged my prostate, bringing my sexual need to feverish levels

And while the brunette raped my ass with her fingers, the blonde took my erect cock in her hands and proceeded to oil my cock with a separate bottle of lubricant. I suspected that this new bottle of lubricant had some sort of chemicals in it as I felt sensations of warmth and tingling in my erect cock as soon as the thick, slippery liquid coated my erection.

I groaned as I felt feminine hands rub the oils into my already swollen member. My cock seemed to swell even more as she squeezed my cock and worked her hand up and down the shaft. My cock throbbed urgently and seemed ready to erupt, but no matter how much my cock twitched and pulsed in her hand, my orgasm was cruelly denied.

"See that look on his face?" the imperious brunette said as I whimpered in agonizing sexual need, "that look of helplessness and desperation? We causing him real suffering, but we're not marking him up in any way."

I was naked, bound to the iron bars of my cell and sexually abused until I was a trembling, panting mass of unfulfilled lust. My cock was so swollen that it ached, and my feverish, libidinous desire became the sole focus of my existence. The women continued to discuss my plight, however, my heart was beating so loudly in my ears I couldn't manage to make out any of the words.

My slender hips squirmed, and my legs trembled as fingers pushed deep inside my sensitive insides.

My eyes welled with tears and I quivered and groaned. The trio of authoritarian women were terribly cruel, tormenting me for what seemed like hours.

I was mindlessly desperate with arousal as one woman massaged my prostate with her fingertips while the other ran her thumb across the glistening head of my swollen cock. The blonde rubbed her slick fingertips across the swollen, sensitive head of my cock while squeezing and occasionally stroking my lubricated shaft. The woman in front of me skillfully masturbated me with both hands while the woman behind me drove her fingers deep into my ass and pumped my defenseless prostate gland.

The sensations I endured were almost unbearable. My breathing was ragged, and my whole body trembled as the women wickedly inflamed my libido. They didn't stop until my cock was larger than I'd ever seen, and it felt as if it was going to burst.

Even when the brunette removed her fingers from my ass, I still couldn't stop shaking. Tears overflowed from my eyes and I broke out in fierce, whimpering sobs. It was humiliating to have a multitude of women witness me crying, however, these women had stripped me of my dignity and my self-control. They had reduced me to a sobbing, pathetic mess.

"Oh, are you enjoying the show?" Brooke said as she turned her attention away from me and focused on the slave in the next cage.

Julia was locked in the next cell and had been watching me closely as I was raped and sexually abused. As near as I could tell, she'd done nothing but quietly watch while I was tormented, but innocence is rarely a valid defense for a slave, not when someone in authority wishes to punish you.

"I was just standing here, Mistress," Julia ventured, as she slowly backed away from the imperious woman, "I didn't do anything wrong."

"I'll be the judge of that," Brooke proclaimed, "Inspection pose!"

Julia's eyes opened wide with dread, however, she obediently assumed the position, with her legs wide apart, her fingers entwined behind the back of her neck, her back very straight, her elbows pulled back and breasts thrust forward. Her breathing quickened and her breasts heaved as Brooke unlocked the door to Julia's cell.

"You're not supposed to derive any pleasure from ogling your fellow slaves," Brooke admonished Julia, "that's a privilege reserved for masters and mistresses."

Julia's face flushed as Brooke moved in and placed a hand between the luckless slave's thighs. I could hear Julia whimper as her exposed vulva was seized in Brooke's grip and the swollen folds of her labia were palmed.

"Ughhh" Julia exclaimed inarticulately as she attempted to stifle a moan. Brooke's hand remained between Julia's outstretched legs for a few moments, clutching the girl's pubic lips and possibly even inserting fingers within the slave-girls' vagina.

And when Brooke drew her hand back, her fingers were glistening with moisture. The dominant woman held her hand up to the light and theatrically displayed the juices that Julia had secreted.

"You're wet," Brooke accused the naked slave-girl, "You'll have to be punished for that."

Of course, this was unfair. The drugs that were put into our food made certain that all the slaves experienced constant sexual arousal. There was no way for Julia's sex not to be wet. It was wicked and unfair to punish Julia for something over which she had no control.

"Up against the bars," Brooke ordered and soon Julia was bound spreadeagle to the bars of her cell, much like I was bound.

And even though there were still marks on Julia's ass from her recent whipping, Brooke pulled out a short, leather strap and proceeded to whip Julia's firm bottom until the naked slave was sobbing and hot, wet tears rolled down her pretty face.

"Slaves exist for our enjoyment," Brooke said as she gestured towards her female accomplices, "We do not exist for yours. Anytime I catch a slave indulging in gratuitous amusement, I make certain that they're punished for it."

Julia continued to sob as her three tormentors prepared to leave. One of them paused before leaving and jogged back to pinch one of Julia's nipples. Julia yelped in pain but could do nothing to protect herself. Her naked body was nicely available for anything her tormentors wanted to do to her. Apparently, the cruel woman who pinched Julia enjoyed the results so much she ambled over to me and pinched the swollen head of my sensitive cock.

"Aghhhh," I exclaimed and the woman's face broke out into a wicked smile.

"You're fun," she proclaimed, "I'll have to come back and play with the two of you tomorrow."