A Storm of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another explosion of pleasure suddenly took hold, the crescendo taking me by surprise. My fingers clawing into his bed sheets as my feet and toes curled behind me. I squealed, "Ohhh! Fuckkk! Ma-rk! I'm cumm-ing ag-ainnn!!" I convulsed, bucking my ass back into his crotch and squirting more of my womanly essence all over my lover's cock. He slapped it again, the ache of his strong hand against my reddening cheeks somehow only enhancing the submissive undercurrent of my orgasm.

It took me a moment to regain my composure, to get my breathing under control. When I did, I lifted my head and saw him.

The door to the bedroom had opened. My husband stood there, eyes bulging and face pale. His expression was that of someone who'd seen a ghost. His stunned disbelief soon gave way to deep blushing embarrassment, blood returning to his cheeks. I could sense the bombardment of thoughts and emotions swirling in his mind.

I was surprisingly calm. I didn't scream, or attempt to cover myself. I didn't even blush, or think for a second to stop. I simply looked into my husbands eyes, and a pang of defiance flashed across my body. My guilt was stifled, my mind completely consumed with the profound sexual satisfaction I was experiencing, my womanly needs finally being met. Mark continued to fuck me from behind, strong hands grasping my waist above the curvature of my ass. He slapped my bare naked ass again, this time with my husband in harrowing witness.

I wondered how Jim would react. All these years of allowing Mark to flirt with me, to touch me. All these years allowing this man an intimacy that should have been reserved for my husband alone. It finally boiled over, the sexual tension that had developed between me and his boss finally coming to an undeniable head within the confines of this storm. Jim normally smiled awkwardly when he bore witness to Mark touching me, but he certainly wasn't smiling now. My husband continued to stand there, his mind seemingly unable to comprehend the sight in front of him. The utterly taboo nature of the moment started to overwhelm my psyche. Here I was, naked, big tits bouncing to the thrusts of my husbands boss, my husband standing in the doorway, wide eyed in disbelief as he watched another man take my naked body. I felt the rumblings of another orgasm, and encouraged my lover to take me there.

"You're going to make me cum again." My words were a whisper, but undoubtedly loud enough for my husband to hear.

Suddenly Marks deep voice boomed across the room, finally addressing the situation at hand.

"Jim. Give us some privacy please."

It was a surreal moment, listening to Mark telling my husband to leave, another act of dominance by the Alpha male in the room. I felt a stirring from deep within me, my pussy gushing and my nipples hardening in natural reaction to his utter masculinity.

A whine escaped my lips, desperate and harrowing, "Mark I'm going to cum again! I'm going to cum on your big cock-kk!"

I felt another slap on my ass, and then Marks voice once again, this time more aggressive.

"Jim! Get out and close the door!"

I looked up at my husband, my eyes glazing as the orgasm breached my shores. As the cloud of lust overwhelmed my vision, I saw his defeated, fascinated eyes, softly closing the door behind him.

I clawed into the bed sheets yet again, profoundly aroused by the dominant act that had just occurred with me at the center. My husband had complied with my lovers demand, submissively exiting the room as he yielded me to the Alpha male.

"I'm cumm-mmm-inggg-ggg!!" I screamed, voice inflecting with every one of his thrusts.

My ass bounced against him, my lower body in spasms as I once again unleashed my cream all over Mark's pistoning cock. My eyes rolled back into my head as an incredible wave of pleasure erupted outwards from my loins. I felt my pussy convulsing submissively, as it gave in to the man taking it.

"Fuck yes." I heard Mark emote, surely his own arousal enhanced by his primal, masculine victory.

I finally regained my sight, and my breathing returned to normal. I swallowed, clearing the saliva from my mouth, smacking my lips together as my body reestablished its center. I opened my eyes, and saw Mark staring at me through the reflection on the mirror. He smiled at me, a knowing, conquering smile. I couldn't help but blush a smile back, a submissive smile that somehow admitted his victory as a man. A day ago my behavior would have seemed impossible, the act of a wanton slut. Now, in the impossible heat of the moment, with my lust dominating my mind, it simply felt like nature in its rawest form.

Mark reached downwards to my stomach, pulling me backwards and tossing me onto my back.

I smiled up at him, my respect for the man at an all time high. I looked downwards at his cock, his beautiful black manhood. It was coated in my cream, a white lather streaking across his black girth, contrasting vividly in its eroticism. He slapped his wet shaft down into my folds, my clit sticking to his skin as he bobbed his member up and down on my pussy.

I spread my legs for him, modesty long having long left me. I felt deeply submissive to Mark in that moment, with a strong desire to surrender my body for his pleasure.

He entered me, this time with even more intent, purpose. As I felt his heavy ball sack flop into my clammy ass I knew his large testicles were brewing to a boil, near ready to unload and claim me. My eyes went wild with self admission, the admission that Mark was fucking me raw, that my ovulation was at its literal peak, that my instincts as a woman wanted for nothing more than for him to fill me with this cum. The intensity of my mad desires was profound, my rational mind lost to lust.

He continued to fuck me with passion, and the sensation of Marks plunging cock was all that existed in the world. His incredible girth causing my labia to stretch and cling to him, my pussy soaking his manhood, yielding everything I had to offer to this incredible man.

Suddenly my eyes darted open as his voice boomed across the room.

"Jim! If you insist on watching me fuck your wife than sit down on a chair. I don't want you standing in the doorway."

I looked beyond Mark's thrusting body, noticing my husbands defeated presence, eyes wide in fascination as he watched from the doorway. I saw fear, embarrassment, confusion, all present in his eyes. I knew my husband well, however, and I also could also see his arousal, an absurd, perverted excitement. He had returned to the room against my lovers wishes, drawn to the sight of Mark fucking me like a moth to a flame, almost as if his fascination was too overwhelming to ignore. I noticed myself lifting my legs a bit higher, instinctively wanting to give Jim a harrowing look at what Mark's big cock was doing to me.

Jim took a seat at the foot of the bed, now out of my line of sight. I couldn't believe the moment was happening, couldn't believe my husband was willingly watching his boss fuck me. Jim sat there, watching as his wife's pussy clung to a big black cock. Surely he had already noticed how much bigger Mark was, his large balls smacking into my ass, flopping in chorus along with the plunging wetness of my gushing pussy. I could feel the wetness soaking our joined sexes, my essence leaking down the crack of my ass, Mark's pistoning cock soaked entirely by my orgasms. I never imagined I could feel as raw, as sexual, as I did in that moment. I was being fucked by a powerful, hung man, while my lesser equipped husband was made to watch in submission. I felt deeply desired, I felt incredibly beautiful, and I felt completely alive.

"Fuck meee!!" I heard myself moan, reaching my arms upwards and clawing into Mark's muscular shoulders. My love cry caused Mark to grunt and reach his hands under my frame, squeezing my ass cheeks from below.

It was almost as if the entire aura in the room electrified in a way that could be felt. Something profound was brewing, and Mark and I were at the center of it.

My lover began to deepen his stroke, locking into a rhythm and preparing for a monumental release.

I looked up into his eyes, proud, thankful, desperate for him to complete his conquering act of masculinity, and claim me as nature intended.

I lifted my legs high, instinctively giving the head of his cock optimum proximity to my womb, driven by my inherent desire as an ovulating woman. The primal side of my mind well aware that a prime specimen of male that was about to fill me.

I suddenly heard a raspy, desperate voice, tinged with deep concern.

"Allie. Baby, you aren't on the pil-"

The anger flashed through me, defiance and lust controlling my thoughts.

I hissed, "You don't get to talk right now Jim. You get to watch."

My naughty words seemed to inspire my lover, who grunted, his thrusting becoming exaggerated.

The scent began to fill the room, the sexual scent of a man's incoming eruption.

"Cum in my pussy Mark." I demanded, voice sultry and sexual.

He roared, almost as if lion's blood coursed through his veins. I screamed in incomprehensible satisfaction as my eyes widened in response, my moans primal in their intensity. My legs began flailing wildly as my pussy came all over his engorging cock. The overwhelming sensation of being inseminated by an Alpha male caused the endorphins to rush through my body with explosive force, my mind blown over the rawness of the moment. I gasped as I savored the sensation of his cum coating my insides, each buck of his muscular body launching rope after rope of his seed deep into my fertile womb, soaking my ovaries. My pupils began to dilate over the life altering realization that I was being impregnated.

Enraptured, I pulled Mark's thrusting body down into mine, and kissed him. It was instinct, reactive, and my final act of intimate submission. His soft wet lips smacked against mine, our tongues darting back and forth in lust as he continued to expertly stuff his erupting manhood in and out of my cum filled pussy. I could feel the weight of his spasming cock, the walls of my pussy massaging him to completion as he fired his potent seed into me. I continued to gasp, unable to believe how much he was cumming. Mark's heavy balls continued to pulsate as he bred me, eventually pulling out and launching his final ropes all over my inflamed folds and clit.

Finally he stopped, bracing himself with his arms, last grunts escaping his mouth. I blinked open my eyes, reality slowly creeping back into my world. I gazed downward, across my diamond hard nipples and sweat coated body. Mark's massive black cock hung there, still rigid, coated in a mixture of our cream. My pussy was a mess, folds swollen and puffy, my sex covered in his cum. I looked up at him, and saw his smile.

"That pussy was good Allie. You gave it all up for me."

I blushed deeply, smiling at my lover. I felt the pangs of nervousness starting to return as my rational mind began to re-awaken.

Mark rolled to the side, allowing my vision to change focus of depth.

I saw him, sitting there in the chair. His eyes were wide, and his mouth open in shock. My poor husband, bearing visual witness to his wife's womanhood, completely smeared in the cum of an Alpha male. A chill ran up my spine as I considered the weight of the consequences that were headed our way.

Just as the wave of panic began to sweep over me, my gaze scanned downward. This time it was my eyes that widened in surprise, for I realized that Jim's pants were down around his ankles, his small cock held by his cum covered hand.