A Story about Carly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She got so fucked, Danny. So first Bob and Dave went back to her pussy and mouth. Then Cathy lay on her back under Carly's chest and started kissing her tits. Chris was licking and fingerfucking Cathy and Ben was fucking me again." Danny held himself still, deeply inside her. She could feel him struggling not to cum. "Okay?" she asked. He seemed to get a grip. "Go on," he said.

"You'll like this part. Don't cum when you hear it. Ben asked me to suck Chris' dick, so we all could be connected. I thought sure, why not, so we crawled over there and I sucked him. Ben was still fucking me."

"So you actually had a threesome before."

"Technically, it was a daisy chain, but I suppose so. Whatever it was, it hardly counted, because Dave came right away and Bob switched to her pussy and Carly needed Chris for her mouth. So that went on for a while until Bob came and Chris put Carly on her back and fucked her while Cathy sat on her face. Cathy and Chris were kissing and also were connected through Carly and it seemed really romantic. Anyway, Cathy came all over Carly's face and was done for a while, so Carly borrowed Ben back for her mouth while still getting fucked by Chris. After a while David asked Cathy to fuck and she was enthusiastic, so that was happening, too."

Danny was really plowing her by that point. But he slowed down, breathed deeply, got himself under control again. "Wait," he said. "You were available and he fucked Cathy instead of you. What idiot would do that?"

"How sweet," Joy said. "You are the king of backhanded compliments. Look, I was a baby. Cathy was a woman. Plus Carly's rules had limited my eligibility."

"No man I know would ever refuse you."

"Lets not go there, okay?"

"Okay. What happened next?"

"I was pretty aroused. Chris came. Now Dave is fucking Cathy and Ben is fucking Carly and Chris and Bob are still recovering and Carly says I know what I want to do with my mouth—I remember even 35 years later that is exactly what she said— and started licking me!"

"Wow," Danny said. He had to stop moving again.

"So Ben came inside her and then Bob started fucking Carly again while she was still licking me and I just came and came and came. I needed a break but Carly was still at it. She sucked Ben again until he was hard, while Bob was still banging away, but she told Ben she wanted him to fuck me again. I was pretty unhinged by that point. I wish you could have seen me fuck him that night, but you can ask Carly about it sometime."

"Really?" He was thrusting again.

"Maybe. Ask me again, later. Anyway, she started sucking Chris back to life while Bob was still plowing her from the rear. Lotta stamina for an old guy."

"He was at least fifteen years younger that I am today," Danny said.

She pushed down on his cock and held there. "In the meantime Cathy and Dave moved closer to us and Cathy started making out with me so we were like kissing and touching and getting fucked from the back by these two boys. But then Bob finished and Chris fucked her and Carly wanted Dave in her mouth."

She shoved her ass back up against him. "I'm cumming," she groaned, so he plunged in and held. Joy shuddered against his strength but couldn't move him at all. Warm liquid ran down her legs.

"You still get to finish in my mouth," she said, and flipped around for the last time. "But to finish my story. Chris and Dave came in Carly's mouth and pussy, and Cathy was masturbating, and pretty soon everyone was just lying around except for me and Ben."

"You were still fucking?" Danny was helpless. She jerked him as fast as she could.

"I told you we had great sex together. I was fucking him and he was fucking me. We were rolling all around, him on top, me on top. They were all watching us fucking and then people started asking us to do things."

"Things?"

"Like "suck his dick, Joy," or "Bend her in half, Ben," or "Harder! Fuck her harder!"

"Oh my god . . . ." Danny was shaking with lust.

"So we performed, and eventually they started cheering, cum, cum, cum! And we both just had to!"

Danny screeched, "Noooooowww," a long inarticulate wail as his orgasm overtook him. Joy held him with both hands and wrapped her lips around his little head as he geysered into her mouth. She let enough drip out to keep up with the flow and to have something he could watch her lick up afterward but otherwise she held and swallowed and made sure he fully evacuated himself into her mouth. His cockhead firmly inserted she looked up at him and swallowed again without moving, then went up and down on his throbbing cock in long relentless strokes.

Danny was shaking uncontrollably. "Oh god stop. I can't take it! Please stop." She pulled off, rubbed him with her hand as he shrunk. She licked up the drips on her way off. He collapsed onto the floor. Feeling accomplished, Joy sat up and took a sip of her now lukewarm coffee, flavored with the remains of her husband's cum. But before she could take another sip he had taken the cup from her, rolled her to her side and driven in from the back. He reached around the front and massaged her clit.

"Your turn," he said. "Then what happened?"

"That was pretty much it. We all lay around for a while, then Cathy and Chris and Bob left. Dave and Ben helped us put the apartment back together, but we were all still naked and after about an hour they got hard again, so Ben fucked me and Dave fucked Carly again, on Carly's bed, before they left."

"Ah to be young again."

"You're not doing so badly now, you know." He was fucking her, his finger making small circles on her clit.

"No. You are just so hot."

Joy felt her cheeks flush with his praise and tried hard not to judge herself for that. "Carly and I stayed in the bed together and took a nap, then we got up and got dressed and got some food. Then we came back and got back into bed."

"Together?" He shoved up inside and held in place, flicked her clit lightly back and forth. "I'm going . . .to cum if . . . you keep . . . that up," she said.

"Good," he said. "Talk and cum."

She was grinding against him, fucking two of his fingers, his thumb on her clit. "This is what . . she did . . to me. It just went on . . for three weeks, maybe . . not every night . . but a lot. Ohhhhh. . . ." Joy was erupting, a continuous, volcanic orgasm. "Ahhhh, Danny . . ." Eventually her breathing slowed. His cock finally softened. They lay together, intertwined. Thank you, God, Joy thought, for allowing me to cum like that.

"And that was it?" Danny asked.

"Yep. Looking back, it scared me, what happened at the end. Where I could go sexually, I mean. I didn't want to be a girl who did that. What would I tell my mom? I really repressed it."

"I'm glad Lea dragged it out of you, finally."

"You helped," she said, "a lot. Anyway, back then I wasn't as emotionally equipped to manage such powerful anxieties as I am now. When the semester started I was happy to move back in with Lizzie and let our sexual relationship end. A satisfying chapter satisfactorily closed, and we preserved our friendship as well. Never felt like we had to do it again."

"It's still my fantasy," he said, "for you to do a group with me."

"Yes," she said. "I know. But maybe what already happened will have to do."

"It was awesome. I guess I can live without you getting gangbanged. And you still are friends with Carly. It's nice when it resolves well." Danny said. "But you have a different girlfriend now." There was a combination of wistfulness and pride in his tone.

"I do," she said. "Yes I do."

12