A Story for Carin Ch. 03

Story Info
Carin is determined to find out about her sexuality.
11k words
4.55
29.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,261 Followers

This story is a request from Carin. For many years she was not happy with what she was or who she was, but today Carin wants the world to know she is very content with the young woman she has become.

A Story For Carin - Chapter Three

Sandra arranged the housewarming party with one thing in mind. She had a burning desire to watch her sub Carin with the seductive Dawn. When she heard all about the teenager seducing Dawn and making love to her all night, Sandra was ecstatic. She had a sneaky suspicious Dawn was a submissive woman, but the right opportunity never presented itself for her to find out.

Sandra scheduled the small neighborhood gathering for a few women. She planned everything down to the smallest detail and the party was supposed to be a housewarming for a new woman who moved into the neighborhood. Sandra cunningly talked her husband into visiting his parents and taking the baby with him, which gave her the freedom she needed. She was a gracious hostess with the assistance of Dawn and Cari. Sandra talked the two into helping out with some of the arrangements and preparations, providing her with the chance to have both women remain until the very end of the night.

It took awhile, but eventually the party broke up, leaving only the three intended partiers. Sandra refilled their drinks and she welcomed the solitude, as she sat down between Cari and Dawn after the last guest departed. This night Dawn purposely didn't take chances with mixed drinks and she stuck with red wine believing it was much safer. Sandra also drank wine and she had made sure the quality was superior, plus the alcohol content was especially high. She was feeling no pain by the end of the party and noticed that Dawn was in a very similar condition.

The three chatted for a few minutes before Sandra stood up and went over to an elaborate antique cabinet. She slyly took out a few items and slowly walked back to confront Cari and Dawn. "Standup, my dearest slave. It's time we show Dawn who you really are."

Dawn was totally captivated by the stunning display of power and control when Sandra stood directly in front of Cari. Then the woman deftly slipped a thick leather collar around Cari's slender neck and left a short strap dangling from a shinny, silver ring. "Sit down, my dearest bitch, and wait for your chance to make Mistress very happy."

Dawn's heart pounded so hard and fast that she thought it would fly out of her chest. Sandra deliberately turned to face her and glared straight into her bewildered eyes. "When I moved into the neighborhood three years ago, I desperately wanted to meet you," Sandra said, with her voice steady and stern. "Something about the way you look... your sexy demeanor really turns me on."

Her mouth hung open and Dawn was too shocked to say anything, as Sandra boldly walked right up to her. The entire scene was overly intriguing and Dawn simply waited. The woman stood in front of her and abruptly Dawn felt she had to say something. "Da... I'm not sure what you mean."

"You need a strong mistress... someone to take care of your submissive nature," Sandra whispered, putting her face directly in front of Dawn. "Your dreams... your fantasies are about to come true."

Somehow Dawn found the courage to talk. "You're wrong. I'm not anything like that... and not what you think."

"When I look at you... I see the sexiest woman who craves a strong mistress. You radiate sex... passion... wanton desire!"

"No... no, it's not true," Dawn whispered, as her confidence diminished with each passing moment.

Sandra completely ignored the woman and candidly reached out. She slipped an identical collar around Dawn's neck and jerked on the strap to bring Dawn's face closer. "I've never noticed anyone who is more submissive or wishes to be a slave."

"You're wrong. I'm not like that." Dawn's body shuddered crazily when she stared at the demanding woman.

"No? Cari tells me that you're her love-slave. She's your mistress?"

Dawn didn't dare look away, but she felt Cari's eyes on her. The sudden realization that she was under the young woman's control during the birthday party made her shudder even more. "We're friends... good friends."

"Sit down! Sit down beside my other slave," Sandra ordered. "You're both totally submissive and are going to make me happy by acting like sluts. Doing whatever I demand."

Without hesitation, Dawn sat down hoping to get away for the woman. Abruptly an arm went around her shoulders and she felt Cari's compassion, as the young woman hugged her tightly. Dawn's brain worked a mile a minute, but her arms and legs remained petrified. Her protest was silent and meant to appease her belittled mind. 'Run, run you fool. Run as fast as you can and get away from this crazy woman.'

Dawn had already consumed too much wine and Sandra handed her another one, which she started drinking to calm her shattered nerves. She wasn't sure if the alcohol affected her ability to reason or if the devilish young woman actually held magical powers over her. The room was deathly quiet and the three women sipped their drinks while looking back and forth at each other.

Without warning, Sandra stepped up to the two. She grabbed both dangling straps and yanked on them, forcing both women to stand. "I want to watch my little lesbian with her new lover. Cari! Show Mistress how much you care for Dawn."

At first Cari was timid and passive, as Sandra jerked the leashes until the two women were standing face to face. Dawn looked at the young woman and her eyes widened when she noticed Cari's intense glare. "Dear gawd, I have to go. I can't stay here. Cari, please don't. Not here... not now!"

"We have to make Mistress happy. Do what she says," Cari whispered.

Sandra loved the intimidation. She held the two leashes and forced Cari and Dawn to look at each other. "Dawn, my sweet slave. Did you let little Cari make love to you?"

Dawn was afraid to answer so she stood riveted on the spot. Then the woman gave the leash a stern jerk, indicating she was losing patience. "I asked you a question! Did you have sex with Cari?"

"We were together. Cari stayed overnight. Aaah, it was late and she stayed at my place."

Another stiff jerk and Dawn's head snapped sideways until her eyes locked with Sandra's. "Do you want to make me angry? I hope not, as I already know enough about you to ruin your incredible reputation. For the last time, did you have sex with Cari?"

"Yes, dear gawd, yes. I had too much to drink... it just happened."

"Did you like it?"

The deadly stare burned a hole right through Dawn and there was no way to lie. "Yeaaa... yes."

"Have you had sex with other women?"

"No! Not until the other night."

"Was it good? Was the sex with Cari really good?"

"No," she uttered, but the eyes kept burning into her. "Yes, she was very loving... very passionate."

"Cari dearly wants to do it again. She wants to be your mistress tonight."

"It's late... I really can't stay."

"Don't you want to make Cari happy? She tells me that you will do anything for her. She even told me that she's in love with you."

"No, no. Well, yes," Dawn whispered, too confused for any rational thinking and she didn't know what to say.

Sandra held a steady gaze on Dawn and spoke to Cari. "Cari, my love. Take your sweater off and show us your gorgeous titties."

The woman let go of the straps, allowing Cari to instantly strip her sweater. There was no need to remove a bra because she wasn't wearing one. When Cari reached for Dawn, there was no struggle, as she unbuttoned her blouse and took it off without a fuss.

"Dawn, my love. Let's sit down. I'll dim the lights so we can get into a romantic mood," Sandra said. "You and Cari sit on the sofa and I'll be right back."

In no time, Dawn found herself sitting on the sofa and the room turned dark and mysterious. She tried fighting off the determined Cari who was getting more intimate by the second. Suddenly Dawn found herself boxed-in between the two women. "Relax, my darling. Let Cari take off your bra so she can play with your tits. Cari tells me that she loves being your little baby-girl and sucking on your large, delicious nipples."

Dawn searched for reasons why she acted passive when the young woman freely molested her. Something about the captivating situation and Sandra's powerful demeanor seemed to control her thinking and therefore her reasoning. Any protest was forgotten, as she merely sat motionless between the two young women.

Sandra faced her prey and stared straight at her. "Do you want to make me angry?"

Dawn returned the woman's gaze in the dim lighting. She desperately wanted to divert her eyes, but knew it would be a sure sign of weakness. "No... no." She felt fingers on her upper body and knew what Cari was after. Suddenly cool air washed over her bare skin and Dawn caught a glimpse of her bra being tossed away.

The dramatic struggle quickly turned into a rout with Dawn outnumbered two to one. She brought up an arm trying to protect herself by keeping her distance from the overbearing woman, but Sandra swiftly pinned it around her back. "What are you doing?"

"You just be a real good girl and sit still. We'll take care of everything," Sandra stated in a clear, steady voice. "Don't move or you'll make me very mad."

Dawn's head rolled backwards onto the sofa and she blindly stared up at the ceiling. Suddenly her vision was blocked and then a shadow moved above her. The last thing in the world Dawn wanted to do was make the woman angry so she let Sandra kiss her. At first it was basically a few pecks on the lips, but then the woman grew impatient. Their lips locked and Dawn was unable to prevent the woman's tongue from heating up the kiss.

She thought about putting up a valiant battle just as Cari attacked. Dawn felt both boobs being groped and then one of her delicate nipples got severely inflamed. She would have screamed out loud if not for the kiss and it hurt terribly when Cari used her sharp teeth in an over-exuberant manner.

Dawn jerked her head sideways, breaking the kiss. "Sandra, please don't. Don't do this to me, please don't."

"My love, there is nothing that gives me more pleasure than hearing you beg," Sandra said. Then she reached for the bottom of Dawn's skirt, yanking it upwards, as she stared intently into the glassy eyes. "I want to hear you beg."

"Please don't, don't do that, oh please." Dawn's body trembled when she realized that she was unable to move. She sat perfectly still as if begging the woman to do whatever she wanted. Sandra pinned Dawn's left arm behind her back and Cari took care of the other. Frustrated and feeling helpless, Dawn squirmed, but nothing helped. The horrible thought of being raped entered her head and she felt overpowered by the two determined women.

"I've dreamed about your luscious tits... yearned to suck them and make the nipples so hard they throb," Sandra whispered.

"What? Oh, no." It was torture squirming on the sofa and not being able to get away. Dawn felt Cari's adventurous fingers searching for the gap at the elastic waistband of her panties, which seemed to grow bigger when she sucked in her tummy. She tried holding her legs together, but the young woman easily rolled the panties down and off in a split second. The skirt was useless and she felt totally naked. "Dear gawd, Sandra, you have to stop."

"You don't want me to stop, do you?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"You're trembling in anticipation. You want me to be your mistress, don't you?"

"No, I don't."

"Dawn, my love. I know what you're thinking," Sandra whispered, pausing for a few seconds.

Dawn's stomach churned madly and she felt totally flushed from her heart beating on overload. "Please stop."

"Love! You think its rape... immoral, don't you?"

"Yes, dear gawd, yes."

"Please don't try to hide the fact you're submissive. You want this more than Cari or me. You wouldn't be here if you didn't want your greedy pussy kissed and eaten."

"No, you're wrong. Oh, please stop."

Sandra sort of pushed Dawn to the side and then she rolled on top of her, pinning her shoulders on the soft sofa arm. Dawn's legs came up when she was turned sideways and Cari was between them in a heartbeat. Sharp nails dug into her thighs and Dawn willingly spread them to make the pain stop. "That's a good girl. Spread those beautiful legs and let Cari see your hungry pussy."

"Oh, gawd no!"

"My precious slave, please don't cum... don't cream. Try to hold it. Don't act like a whore."

Dawn was about to tell the woman how crazy she was and that her assumptions were completely ludicrous. Surprisingly, her crotch was on fire and she felt her entire clitoris devoured by sharp teeth and a burning mouth. Dawn opened her mouth to say something, but barely anything came out. "Aaahhh, let... let go."

"The first moment I saw you, your eyes... your mouth... your face radiated pure desire. You were begging for a mistress," Sandra whispered, as she innocently grabbed the discarded panties. Then she swiftly shoved the flimsy garment into Dawn's mouth. "You need to be treated like a loyal slave."

Dawn gasped frantically for much needed air, as her eyes remained focused on the demanding face in front of her. Severe spasms originated at her throbbing clitty and flowed freely into her inner being. "Uuuggg, uuuggg," she mumbled, shaking her head. All of a sudden a powerful jolt shot through her body when Cari's fingers added to the sexual torture.

Dawn's mouth gapped open, as she tried to spit out the panties, but Sandra shrewdly cupped her mouth ensuring the garment stayed put. "You be a real good girl and make Mistress happy," Sandra whispered. The woman stared intently at the beautiful face and noticed Dawn's frantic expression, as she madly shook her head from side to side. Then Dawn's body jerked wildly when a furious finger-fucking began and then a second finger goosed her, as her body went into overdrive.

Sandra quickly pulled the panties out of Dawn's mouth. She pulled back and glared into the woman's bewildered eyes. "Holy Christ, not yet... hold it. Don't cum!"

"What? I'm not... I'm not... no, I'm not." The mixture of alcohol and desire was something Dawn found difficult to endure. She repeated herself knowing it was a boldfaced lie, but it didn't matter to her disillusioned mind. The hardest thing to understand was Sandra's assumptions that she was submissive and wanted the woman to be her mistress. Dawn actually believed she retained a small measure of control, but her body belied the belief.

"Oh no, not yet. No, I wanted you to wait," Sandra pleaded.

Dawn stared into the unwavering eyes, which caused her tummy to do a million summersaults. She fought like never before yet her confidence decreased with each passing nanosecond. The expert finger-fucking and cunnilingus were too much to endure and she climaxed, ending her useless struggle with a whimper. "Oh Cari... don't. Oh gawd, don't do that."

"Darn, I wanted your little lover to prolong the orgasm, but I see it's too late." Sandra put her mouth right on Dawn's ear and taunted her with her tongue. "I see what Cari meant when she told me that she was your mistress."

Dawn didn't care anymore. The convulsions robbed her sanity and she welcomed the orgasm, as the two women took her over the top. Her head filled with lewd visions of Cari between her legs and of Sandra molesting her nakedness. Dawn fully acknowledged she had succumbed to her young mistress, as Cari's skilled fingers moved nonstop and her mouth sucked like mad. Sandra fondled her tits and ensured both nipples were rock-hard, as she twirled them around and around with her strong fingers.

The finger-fucking was profound and then she was kissed. It was not a tender kiss, but a rough, passionate one that demanded a definite response. Dawn tried desperately to show the woman how strong she was and how unwilling she was to be a slave. Her struggle merely heightened Sandra's desire and the woman attacked with a vengeance. Dawn tried to display her disapproval; yet her response was not sincere or believed by the two women. The ecstasy seemed to go on forever and she was virtually a puppet for the two women during the entire orgasm.

The spasms barely ended when Sandra grabbed the two leashes. She simply jerked on the leather straps and pulled both women to their feet. "We have all night. Lets go to my bedroom so we can be more comfortable," she whispered. "Come, my darling, Dawn! Watching you cream all over Cari's tongue has made me horny."

Sandra led the way through the house. They entered the master bedroom and a night of sexual bliss ensued. Dawn resigned herself to the fact she was too submissive to fight the overpowering woman. When Sandra demanded retribution, Dawn performed the best cunnilingus of her life. It was very obvious by Sandra's explosive orgasm that it was good and then the orders were given for a second command performance.

Dawn tasted a second pussy and felt kind of weird when she relished the mind-numbing cunnilingus. If she thought the earlier climaxes were profound, Dawn swiftly found out that Cari was in a league of her own. The young woman's body was soaked in sweat and it thrashed all over the bed when Dawn's mouth and fingers skillfully took her through an orgasm. Then it was Dawn's turn and both women purposely prolonged the encounter until Dawn pleaded for mercy.

The sunrise was blistering red and seemed like a fireball in the sky; yet it paled in comparison to the burning desire in the heated bedroom. One thing remained constant, as the two young women took turns ravaging the mature, obedient Dawn. Sandra and Cari relished the control over such a well-respected woman and by morning all three were totally exhausted.

Since Sandra's husband was due home, the sexual harmony ended by midmorning. Cari and Dawn departed with Sandra's parting comments ensuring both women knew who was in control. "You'll hear from me. I'm planning another party... something special for the three of us."

***

Dawn received a letter, which was in a very elaborate and decorative envelope. Her hands literally vibrated when she opened it and started reading the horrible note, which stated Sandra's demands in no uncertain terms. "You are well aware of the incriminating evidence I hold against you. If you think my demands are blackmail, you are correct." The note became blurry, as her eyes filled with tears. "Come to my place this Friday night at seven. Wear anything you wish, as I'll have you change into proper attire after you arrive. Tell hubby it is a girls' night out and that he shouldn't expect you home until morning."

Dawn read the note over and over trying to find a way out. She eventually resigned herself to the fact that the woman controlled her fate. The week was the hardest of her life. Her turmoil grew with each passing day and she was virtually a nervous wreck by Friday. Dawn was on her way down the block to Sandra's house when someone surprised her. Cari rushed up to her when she was passing the young woman's home and there was tremendous excitement in her voice. "I'm so glad you're... we're going. I've looked forward to this all week."

"Yes, well I don't really have a choice," Dawn whispered.

"I sensed Sandra's excitement when she told me that we were having a party... the three of us," Cari said.

"Yes, I'm afraid she is going to make us do awful things."

"Hummm, I hope so," Cari said, as she let out a big giggle.

They didn't even get a chance to ring the doorbell when they got to the door. One woman was filled with great hesitation and the other with grand expectations. The door opened, as they reached the top step, and Sandra faced them with the biggest grin on her face. "Come in. It's so nice to see you both and I can hardly wait to get things started." She ushered Cari and Dawn into the living room before handing them a glass of wine. "I think a drink will help settle the nerves."

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,261 Followers