A Straight Couple Become Bent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, smoothly, lovingly, Kenny slid his long black cock down my throat, softly caressing my cheeks as he did so. Then I heard another voice down between my legs.

'Kay, cunt, you had da rest-so you earned da best. Get ready for your daddy. In my wildly churning mind, I could clearly see the big black cock that I felt him lay on my stomach, long, strongly veined and enormously thick. I felt his huge, heavy ball sack, hot against my pussy, as he gave me a slow rubl I could feel the steel of his fully rigid erection. At the same time, my mind could see Kenny's long cock sliding all the way down my throat, then all the way back out. Two big black cocks: my fantasy.

The head of his huge black cock was a fist against my pussy, and I spread my legs wider and squeezed; but I felt one of my legs being raised up to expose my ass, followed by a hard, stinging slap. Uh, uh, you do dat shit with me cunt, and I'm liable to kill you. You just better relax. Now you had long dick, and you had wide dick-and you done alright. But now you gonna get long AND thick dick. You understand me cunt?

Thinking it was a rhetorical question, I simply relaxed my pussy and let it gape, feeling the cool air penetrate me widely. But again my leg was raised; again it was slapped-this time harder. You hear'n me cunt? Kenny held his cock free of me so I could answer.

I managed a slurred and sloppy, yyeeeesssss..... Again a lift and slap, even harder-and my leg wasn't lowered afterwards.

You hear your daddy cunt? He commanded.

Yeeeessss, I hear youuuu... I groaned, even as my addled mind ricocheted around the new felt pleasure of my stinging ass-cheek.

You not hear'n me bitch! Another smack, and another. Hard.

Uuuuuuhhhhhhh..... yesssss.... Ohhhhh yessssss, I hear you baby, and I took a big pull off my cigarette. SMACK!

Uuuuuhhhhhh, yeessss....yessss.... SMACK!

Do -- you -- hear -- your -- DADDY??? Cunt. SMACK! I felt my dick hard and throbbing, I felt my pussy twitching, I followed my mind wildly ridding the wonderful stinging of my ass. Now; SMACK! Who; SMACK! Am; SMACK! I??? SMACK!

Uuuuhhhhhh.... Uuhhhhhhh.... Daddy..... you're daddy....

SMACK! WHOSE daddy?? SMACK!

MY daddy....oooohhhhhhhh.... fuck.... Your MY daddy....

Now dat's right cunt, and he started rubbing my ass wear he had slapped me with his large, heavy, black hand. Then.... SMACK!

Uuuuuuhhhhhh..... ahhhhhhhhhh..... I moaned.

Rub..... SMACK! You like that don't you cunt? You like your big black daddy smacking your little white ass, don't you? SMACK!!

UUUUUUuuuuuuhhhhhh..... yeeess.... I love... SMACK! Uhhhhhhhhh....

Yes WHO??

Owwwwww..... fuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk..... yes... daddy... I LOVE it when you.... SMACK!

Yeah, I know you do cunt, 'cause I'm your big black cock daddy, and I KNOW what my little white cunt likes. SMACK! (uuuuuhhhhhhh.....) Rub.... And everyone here can see your hard little clitty throbbing, and your slutty little pussy quivering. So we ALL know you like it when your big black daddy slaps your little white ass. SMACK! (ooooohhhhhhh.... Fuuuuucckkkkk.....) Rub....

Now, WHAT do you want from your big black daddy my little white cunt??

I..... I..... I...want you to fuck me -- daddy.....

Yes, my little white cunt, but WHAT do you want from your big black daddy? SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Oooooohhhhhh.... my..... fuuuuuccckkkiiiiingggg God.... uuuuuhhhhh.... I..... want... your cock.... SMACK! Uuuuhhhh.....

And what KIND of cock does your BIG -- BLACK -- DADDY have my little white cunt?

Uuuuuhhhhhhh..... and suddenly my totally fucked up mind somehow, from the heights of its painful pleasure, clicked: a big.... black.... cock.... daddy.... I.... want your.... BIG.... BLACK.... COCK... DADDY. I sat up then and looked him in barely open drunk eyes that were full of weed. I slowly took a big pull of my cigarette and my words came out on the white cloud of my exhale. I -- want -- your -- big -- black -- cock daddy. It's sooooo biiiiiggg, and soooooo black..... daddy. Pleeeessseee fuck your little white cunt with your BIG -- BLACK -- COCK....

'Course your big black daddy gonna fuck his little white cunt. What else we doin' here boys-right? Laughter and banter all around. Now you just lay back and relax as best you can cunt, 'cause NOW you gonna get WELL and TRULY fucked. I flicked my butt onto the floor and lay back, moaning softly in anticipation. Kenny handed me another lit cigarette,

Now you just let your daddy and your brother take care of you baby, Kenny said. I took a long pull off my smoke as I felt my hips lift and my body being pulled downward and over the edge of the table, leaving only my head hanging off around the corner. Then I felt the hot fist between my legs and against my pussy again. I exhaled a soft cloud of submission and opened my mouth to Kenny.

Kenny's long, thick, black cock slid down my wet throat. Daddy's big black head was wider than crewcut's by far, and even though I felt a hard steady pressure, nothing happened down there. My mind raced down to see what was happening. Focusing, I felt myself widening, relaxing, being penetrated ever so slowly by my daddy. Sharp pain stretched around him-I LOVED it; because I knew what it meant. I was finally going to feel a REAL big black cock, my daddy's big black cock, fucking his little white cunt. SMACK!!

UUUUHHHHHHH...... SMACK! OOOOOHHHhhhhhh... (Kenny held himself free to let me talk to my daddy) yyeeessss daddy...... yeesss... smack me... fuck me with your BIG BLACK COCK daddy... I want it... I want it to hurt soooo bad.... Soooo goooood.... SMACK! Kenny slid back down my throat as the circle of pain that was daddy's huge girth began its journey up and inside of me. I stretched, and hurt, and stretched. I wanted more...I wanted it to hurt more... I wanted my daddy's big black cock to ruin my tiny white cunt... and I wanted my ruining to last forever... and then all of me was delicious pain as I felt the heat of my daddy's huge black ball sack approach, and then kiss me, as he stopped and held his length still inside of me. The fullness of the pain was slowly washed away by rising waves of pleasure. I wanted more of my big black daddy. I NEEDED more of my daddy's big black cock. By themselves my hips began to slowly rock and deep moans escaped around Kenny's cock - which had maintained its steady sliding in and out of my mouth; but, then it picked up its pace. I lengthened the thrust of my hips to push daddy big black cock even further inside of me; but at the same time I also pushed back against Kenny's black cock, driving it even deeper into my throat.

Daddy began to move then. Without thinking, I tossed away my cigarette, and found myself reaching up and grabbing Kenny's balls, stuffing first one, and then the other into my hungry mouth, as used all my strength to push him, at the same time, completely down my throat. I held him there and then he spasmed and came. My big black started fucked his little white cunt hard; and his little white cunt started fucking him back even harder. My hips became uncontrollable then, as I held Kenny's softening cock fast; Suddenly, Kenny grabbed my throat, strangling me, and pleasure exploded in me as daddy utterly lost himself in fucking his little white girl. I felt so owned.... So used.... And then, as my eyes rolled back into my head and consciousness faded, I exploded....

Consciousness flooded back as Kenny released me and slapped my face. I spirted the last of my orgasm as daddy pulled out of his little white cunt, leaving it used and spasming, gaping in his absence. He growled in pleasure, gripping himself tightly to hold in his orgasm, as he lumbered around the table to my mouth.

Come, give your hot black cum to your little white cunt daddy....

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh -- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh: his screamed pleasure filled the room as he stuck his massive burning head into my mouth and his musky spunk exploded to balloon my cheeks. Even as I swallowed a gulp so big it hurt, I was too late, and his sticky thickness seeped out all around my lips; but then my mouth was filled again to its limits, and I gulped down the last of him. Saltiness slimed and coated my mouth. I gasped and gathered all that had escaped me with my fingers, sliding it back past my pouting lips and under my tongue; savouring it and then swallowing....

Then my big black daddy leaned forward and kissed me, his hot fat lips consuming mine, my tongue jetting into his mouth to seek out his tongue, and we kissed deeply for a long time. Then he slapped me hard, and my ears were ringing. Thank you daddy.... Thank you for hurting and fucking your little white cunt with your big black cock...

Any time my little white bitch, you daddy's slut any time. And he kissed me again. Then walked out of the room.

12