A Stranger to Guide Us Ch. 05

Story Info
Lana promises to make Josh's dreams about his mom come true.
5k words
4.5
42.1k
24

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story owes a great debt to "Six Times a Day" and its author, spacer_x, along with many others.

-------

Josh woke up on the following Saturday morning, a full eight days later, to the shrill chirp of his cell phone receiving a text message. Hardly opening his eyes, he reached to the night stand for the phone and snatched it up.

"Morning, sleepyhead. Come outside. Waiting in car." The message was from Lana.

It was only 7:15. He groaned. He'd been looking forward to a long sleep on the weekend. He'd spent the last week trying to wrap his head around what had happened the previous Friday night with his mother. They had done their best to avoid each other, it seemed. Josh picked up extra hours that pushed his return home later and later each night. His mother seemed to be out later, as well, claiming that she had made a new friend at the office. Josh was part-relieved at her absence, but part-jealous, as well, wondering who this new friend was and what they might be up to.

Unprovoked and terrible thoughts about his mother raced around in his mind, unbidden. He could recall with perfect accuracy the feel of her skin, the sound of her moans, and the view of her panty-covered pussy. He was easily distracted and found himself getting uncontrollable erections in the middle of work.

Maybe Lana can do something about it, he thought. In truth, he was a little annoyed with her. She hadn't called all week, despite numerous attempts to reach her.

He rolled out of bed, splashed some water on his face, brushed his teeth, and threw on a clean t-shirt. As he walked down the second floor hallway, he noticed that the door to his mother's room was now closed, just as it had been every night since he spied on her. Or the night she had opened her door to be spied on. He still wasn't quite sure which.

Not wanting to wake her, he crept down the stairs and out the back door, which was quieter than the front door.

As he rounded the house, he saw a large, white SUV parked at the curb. Lana had the window down and sipped at a coffee, looking perfectly content.

"Sorry to wake you. I assume I woke you, anyway. Boys your age are up all night. I'm a morning person myself."

With her sunglasses pushed up on her head, pushing the her thick brown curls away from her face. The early morning sun lit her face to its full radiance. She looked fresh and eager, and just the sight of her woke him up.

"Get in," she said.

"Where are we going?"

"Nowhere. But I have donuts."

He hopped into the car immediately. She punched him in the arm as he sat down, laughing. "So predictable," she said.

"What can I say? I'm a growing boy."

"Mmm, I'll bet." She reached over and gave his cock a squeeze, but pulled it back immediately. "Have a donut," she said, indicating the box. "I brought you a coffee, too."

"I don't really drink coffee."

"You should. Coffee isn't just about the beverage. It's a social tool. It allows certain interactions to take place that other beverages simply don't offer."

He stared at her blankly.

"Let me rephrase. It's a big boy thing. You're a big boy. Drink the coffee."

For the life of him, Josh couldn't tell whether she was patronizing him or not, but he took a sip and tried not to make a face.

"It's habit forming, but you'll thank me for it anyway," she said.

"So why are you here, anyway?" Josh asked.

"Oh, lots of reasons. I was awake. I wanted to talk to you." She smiled. "I was horny."

He made a face and looked out the window. "Oh, now you're horny," he said, mumbled in exasperation.

Lana gave a sigh. "Joshua." He didn't respond.

"Joshua, look at me. I can understand why you might be annoyed with me. I was not very good about getting back to you this week. You're probably all pent up with boners and no release, am I right?" She slid a hand over his leg and gave a playful squeeze. "Am I right?"

Josh nodded and gave a small smile.

"I'm sorry, Josh. I've been busy with an important client and there just wasn't time. But I'm here now."

His erection had gotten the better of him and he knew he wasn't mad at her anymore, not really. "Do you want to go somewhere?"

She seemed to think for minute, then said, "Yes. Hop in the back."

He clambered between the seats to get into the wide, bench seating in the back. He expected her to start the car and take them back to her house, or the Kit Kat Club, or the even a quiet side street, but instead she crawled into the back to join him. Before he could even ask what was happening, she started pulling his pajama bottoms down.

His cock was half-hard already from simply being near her.

"Mmmm..." Lana moaned, and wrapped cool fingers around him and tugged. He began to swell immediately.

"Shouldn't we, I don't know... go somewhere?" But even as he asked the question, he really didn't care about the answer. Her hand felt too good. The smell of her permeated the car. And besides, he knew by now that Lana was the one who called the shots in their relationship. If she wanted his pants down -- in a car, parked in the middle of his neighborhood, in front of his house, in the early morning sunlight, with the front windows down -- well.. so be it.

She stroked a few more times until he was completely hard, then lowered her head to his lap. He felt a warm, wet sensation envelope his cock head. There was a puff of warm breath that tickled his pubes, then her lips slid down to cover his entire length.

Oh, my god," he moaned, then stopped suddenly. "Wait, don't we need a condom?"

She looked up and him and smiled. "Not anymore, silly. That's what the doctor's visit was for. You're clean. I'm clean. I can't get pregnant, so the skies the limit."

Right, he thought, that makes sense. Why else would she have set that up? He leaned back into the seat and Lana's mouth enveloped his cock again.

"Oh my god," he moaned. "Lana, that feels incredible."

She giggled and moaned. Her lips slowly came back up to the tip of his dick, then back down again. Up and down. Slow, sensuous strokes, wet and slippery. He felt her tongue swirling around him.

"Glam mah heh," she garbled.

"What?" he asked.

She pulled her mouth away from him and said, "Grab my head," in a breathless voice. "Show me you want this."

"Oh, yeah. Ok." He took her head in both hands and guided her mouth back down onto his dick like he was slowly impaling her. She moaned more deeply.

"You like this." he said, gaining a little confidence.

"Mmm-hmm," she moaned in approval.

With her head in his hands, he found he could control the speed. Her tongue and lips were working magic on his dick, and he felt he might cum soon but didn't want it to end, so he pulled her head off his cock and down to his balls.

"Oh, yes," she said and took one nut, then the other, in her mouth, gently swirling them around. To get at his balls, her neck was turned at an awkward angle, so after a moment, she shoved him back against the door so he was in a reclining position. Once again, he knew that even if he had temporary control over her head, she was ultimately the one in charge. And he liked it.

After sucking on his balls for a little while, he pulled her back to his cock, shining with spit and rock solid. As she sucked, her hand slipped down under the waistband of her pants to finger herself.

Lana sucked with more and more intensity and Josh had a hard time keeping his moans down. After all, he thought, the front windows are wide open. Anyone could look in.

Suddenly Lana lifted her head up from his dick and muttered "Fuck, I need it in me." She pulled him up into a seated position again, pulled down her pants, and straddled him. A moment later her felt the unmistakable sensation of her pussy sliding down over him. She was like a furnace. Each let their jaws drop in momentary ecstasy as she bottomed out at the base of his cock. He could feel little rivulets of her wetness drip down his balls. Their mouths found each other and they kissed hungrily, like savages. She began bouncing up and down. He clasped onto her ass with both hands and pulled her down with each thrust, trying to impale her on his stiffness.

Lana moaned loudly. Josh tried to quiet her with more kisses, but she pulled away from his mouth and cried out even more loudly.

"Lana," he said hoarsely. "Someone might hear!"

"Good," she moaned back. "Let them. Maybe they'll want a ride on this big... fucking... cock!" With each word she threw herself down again on him. He felt a spasm in his balls and knew he was past the point of return. He began moaning back. Together they sounded like a pair of dogs in heat.

When he came, it was like lightning shooting through his cock into her pussy. He spasmed again and again until her bouncing subsided and she was reduced to little whimpers in his arms.

She slowly pulled herself off of him, then to his surprise, took his wet cock back in her mouth and sucked their combined juices off of him. She seemed to know that he would be sensitive after cumming so hard, so she licked gently until he was clean.

But he was in for an even bigger surprise when she lifted her head from his lap and moved in to kiss him. His instinct kicked in and he pulled back. She looked a little disappointed, but not hurt.

"Josh, you've set up quite the double standard if you expect me to taste your cum but while you won't. I know what you're thinking. There's nothing queer about it."

He gave a little shrug of acknowledgement and she moved in for the kiss. Their tongues danced, and she swirled the cum around his mouth. It tasted salty and heavy. It certainly wasn't the best thing he ever tasted, but he found he didn't mind it much either.

"See," she said. "Nothing wrong with enjoying the fruits of your labor." Josh smiled. "Besides, there might come a time when you want to try drinking from the tap."

"I'm not gay," he said, too quickly. It sounded childish and defensive even to his own ears.

"I'm not saying you're gay. You don't even have to be 'gay' to want to suck a nice, thick cock once in a while. I'm not gay, but I do love going down on a hot snatch when I get the chance."

"You like girls?!" His eyes went wide.

"Sure, I like a well-rounded education. Boys and girls. Girls and girls. Boys and boys. You know. But if I'm honest with myself, I prefer a man in the room when I'm with a girl. I like knowing that he's watching me, stroking himself to the thought of me."

She laughed. "It's selfish, I know, but at least I know what I like and what I'm capable of. And once you know that, Joshy-boy," she kissed him again, "the world is all open doors for you."

She let that sink in for a moment and leaned into him, not bothering to put on her clothes again, despite the open window. A moment later, the mailman walked by, busy sorting though a stack of letters in his hand. He looked up just as he passed and his eyes went as wide as saucers. Clearly too embarrassed to stop, however, he kept walking, trying like hell to see through the tinted rear windows. Josh had no idea whether they were visible or not, and found he didn't care.

"Tell me about your week," Lana said.

As he lay back in the seat, with Lana's head on his chest, he recounted the events of the week. He was careful to skip over the unusual evening with his mother, but the avoidance must have been obvious, because Lana pressed him.

"And what about last Friday, hmm?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing really. Just hung out at home, with my mom." He tried to keep his voice as level as possible.

"Come on, now, Josh. Out with the whole story."

He took a deep breath and laid out the more innocent details of the previous Friday night with his mother -- the dinner, the movie, and the foot massage. He left it at the foot massage, though, unwilling to divulge what had happened after that. In fact, most of the story had been scrubbed of salacious detail.

Lana picked up on the scent immediately. She asked him to walk through the evening again, in greater detail. She applauded his efforts at cleaning the house and seemed especially pleased that he offered the foot massage, as it had been her idea in the first place.

"And after she went to bed, what did you do?" She asked again.

"I told you, I watched a little TV then went to bed."

"Uh-huh. And what was on the TV? Was it the same dirty movie?" She smiled coyly.

"No. Absolutely not," he said, but he couldn't avoid her smiling gaze. "It was a different dirty movie."

"And I bet that made your cock hard all over again, didn't it?"

"Was it hard the first time?"

"Of course it was. There you were, alone on the couch with your mother, rubbing your hand all over her. She was moaning, I'll bet."

Josh said nothing.

"Was she moaning?" Lana asked.

"Yeah," he mumbled. "A little, I guess."

"And I think it's quite natural that your cock would respond to a woman's moans as you massaged her. It would be unusual not to."

Again, Josh said nothing.

Lana paused, then seemed to try another tack.

"Tell me about your mother, Josh."

"Well, she's about average height. Average weight. She, uh... she has brown hair...."

Lana laughed long and hard. "No, Josh, tell me about the woman."

Then Josh opened up. He told her everything. What he knew of his mother's history, her past, her hopes and dreams. He told her about her job, what she was like at home, her favorite meals and what music she listened to. He talked about how she was still scared of being home alone at night and how she danced in the kitchen when she thought no one was watching. He talked for almost thirty minutes straight as Lana stroked his chest and listened attentively.

"She sounds like a wonderful woman, Josh. I can see why you're in love with her."

He sputtered and sat up. "I'm not in love with her," he protested. "I mean, I love her..."

"No, Josh. You are in love with her. You want to fuck her, too."

"That's not -- I didn't -- I never --" he sputtered.

"Shh-shh-shh. I know it's true. And I don't judge you for it. I think it's beautiful."

Josh was silent for a long while. A breeze blew in through the window. From his vantage point, he could look out on his house and wondered whether his mother was awake yet.

"Do you think there's something wrong with me?" he asked.

She threw her arms around him. "Absolutely not. I think you have something beautiful together. Something I wish I had. Something I would like to see happen for you."

"Really?" he asked.

"Honey, I've known this since the moment we first met. I want this for you. That's why I've taken you under my wing. I want you to be the man your mother deserves."

He let that sink in, trying to figure out exactly what that entailed.

"Promise me one thing, though," she said, suddenly serious.

"Um... okay. Sure." He wasn't sure what she might ask of him, but he'd liked everything they'd done together so far.

"Promise me that you'll do what I ask, when I ask."

He looked at her strangely.

"I won't hurt you, Josh. That's my promise. You do what I say and I'll make your dreams come true."

He let that sit for a while, then said, "Okay, then. What do I next?" he asked.

"Hmm..." she mused. Then she sat up pushed herself back against the car door and spread her legs. Her pussy was still pink and puffed from the fucking they'd done earlier.

"Sometimes I need a little inspiration while I think. Why don't you eat my pussy for a while?"

--------------------------------

Josh heard Lana's car speed away as he came back in the front door. His mother, Allie, was in the kitchen drinking her morning coffee. She seemed upset, but her voice was even when she asked, "Where have you been this morning?"

"Oh," said Josh, "A friend from school came by. They just wanted to talk."

"For an hour?" she asked in a clipped tone.

He looked at the clock and was shocked that more than an hour had elapsed since he got Lana's phone call. "Yeah, uh... you know. Just hanging out."

He poured himself a cup of coffee just so he had something to do with his hands. Allie's eyes goggled. "Since when do you drink coffee?" she asked.

He laughed and could only parrot Lana's voice as it rattled around in his head. "I'm a big boy. I can drink coffee if I want."

The expression finally allowed a smile to crack on Allie's face. "You know," she said, "if you're seeing someone you can tell me about it."

Josh wavered for a moment. He certainly wanted to be open with his mom, but he wasn't ready to tell her he was dating a woman the same age as her, and that they weren't dating as much as having a lot of kinky sex. Instead he smiled and said nothing.

"Okay, you keep your little secrets, mister." She got up, still smiling, and began taking out items from the fridge. "Do you want an omelet, or are you too much of a big boy to let mommy cook for you now?"

He could only smile and shake his head.

A few hours later Allie was out the door on her way to meet a friend for lunch. "You're all dolled up," Josh said as she rounded the corner.

She smiled at the compliment and gave a little spin. "It's nothing fancy. Just a lunch outfit."

"He must be a lucky guy," said Josh, surprised to find a little jealousy rolling around in his gut.

"Not a guy," she said. "Just a coworker. A female coworker. Anyway, I should only be a few hours. Let me know if you want me to pick anything up for dinner."

Josh watched her go, then slowly made his way up the stairs and into her bedroom. It was Lana's suggestion. After he'd gone down on her in the car, Lana gave him a set of instructions on how to pursue this relationship with his mother.

It didn't feel quite right, but he found it hard to resist Lana. When she spoke she made everything seem so matter of fact and natural, like there couldn't be any other choice in the matter.

"Go to her room," Lana had said. "Explore it. Learn about her."

He had protested. "Isn't that, like, invading her privacy?"

She thought about that for a moment, then said "You told me yourself that your mother had put up too many walls, that they prevented her from getting close to a man."

"Yeah..." he said, wondering where she was going.

"So, you want to free her from this prison. The only way is to get inside those walls and discover her key. Find the thing that will open her up." She took his head in her hands and looked deep into his eyes. "Josh, you're the only one that can do this for her. She needs your help."

With Lana's words echoing in his head, he sat on Allie's large four-poster bed and looked around. It was thoughtfully appointed, with several photos of Josh at various stages in his life. The most recent, his high school graduation photo, stood prominently on her dresser. He went to, then moved his hands across the other items: her hair brush, perfume bottles, knick-knacks gathered over the years. Then, after a quick glance over his shoulder, he slid open the top drawer.

Rows of neatly folded panties and stockings met his eyes. He took a moment to catalogue the arrangement in his mind, in case she remembered what order they were supposed to be in. Then is slowly began to feel through them. There was a variety of textures and colors, so different from a man's drawer. All of them seemed to thin, so tiny, they must cover so precious little. A shiver went down his spine and his cock started to grow. Emboldened, he picked out a thin, black pair and held it up. They were lacey, with almost no material in the front or back. They must ride right up her ass crack, he thought. The only part with any substance was the area that went over the crotch. He flipped them inside out and inspected it. Then, very tentatively, he brought it to his nose. There was no odor to speak of, but he kept it to his nose, breathing in and out. This was so wanton, so wrong. It was his mother's underwear drawer, for god's sake. Then, slowly, a deep, earthly, pungent smell hit his nose. It must be the fabric warming up, he thought. He was smelling his mother's pussy.

12