A Stranger to Guide Us Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She settled in at one, leaving more than enough space between them and pulled the covers up to her chin. "Just until the storm is over," she said.

"Sure thing."

They lay in silence for a minute, then Allie spoke. "Your father used to laugh at me when I'd get scared of the thunderstorms."

He really wasn't sure how to respond. "Oh. That's not very nice. I guess..."

"No, it's fine. He'd tease me, but he was always there to cuddle."

A clap of thunder shook the house. Allie let out another little whimper, but did not move. Josh considered what she had just said and took that as his sign. He slid a hand up and over the pillow, resting it above her head. She took his meaning and inched over so he could slide the arm under her head. They stayed very still for another minute. More thunder, and she shivered a little, but did not move.

When he spoke, his voice cracked a little. "It's okay. I'll protect you." At that, she her body softened, as if it was melting a little. She rolled closer to him and he scooted closer to her. They lay side by side in a light embrace. They closed their eyes.

Josh woke again about an hour later. It sounded as if the storm had passed. If it wasn't thunder than had woken him, what had? His mother was still asleep in his arms. They had twisted around a little and he realized to his surprise that his hand was planted right on her tit. It was a moment he had dreamed about for months, maybe years, but now he could not do anything about it. For one, his arm was draped at such a bizarre angle that it had fallen asleep. Secondly, he didn't want to wake her.

Then he felt a little shudder in her body. And then again. He dared not move. Then, ever so quietly, he heard her breath, like a hot little hiss. There was another sound, like a... well, what was it? A wet sort of sound. Then it hit him. He'd heard that sound before. The shudder, the heavy breathing, the wet smacking. His mother was masturbating again, this time in his own bed!

He wanted to leap up, tear the sheets off, and drink in the sight. He wanted to kiss her, to touch her, to fuck her. But she must have assumed that he was asleep or she wouldn't have dared. So he lay there, motionless, feeling the slight back and forth rocking of the bedsprings. With what little feeling was left in his oxygen-deprived hand, he could feel the flesh of her tit wobbling to and fro. He dared not moved, except for his cock, which was involuntary. That had certainly moved. It sprang up almost at once and gave little bounces in time to his pulse. It would clearly be visible through the thin sheets if either of them lifted their head from the pillow.

He could tell that Allie was trying to perform her task as silently as possible, but bringing oneself to climax cannot be an altogether silent affair, this Josh knew, or he would have joined her right here and now. Her breathing grew hotter and heavier. Her body felt like a little heat bomb next to him, radiating a sexual warmth. That wet smacking sound rang in his head. It would be her fingers, traveling up and down her wet slit, rubbing her clit and plunging the depths of her pussy hole. Words and images like this raced through his head as his cock grew harder and harder. Allie's body began to rock harder. He could feel her tensing.

Suddenly, one wet hand left her pussy and clasped onto the back of his, the one gripping her tit. She squeezed, and though it was numb he could feel pussy juice dripping down between his fingers. She shook hard, squeezing herself as tight as possible to try and contain the pleasure. Without a single touch, Josh's penis suddenly erupted in orgasm, spraying the sheet and cascading right back down on him.

While his orgasm came and went quickly, Allie continued to shudder, stifling her breathing in little gasps. Josh dared not open his eyes and pretended to sleep through the whole thing. After a solid minute, he felt her relax. Her hand gently parted from his, leaving his now damp and useless limb dangled over her tit.

He continued to lay still, not sure what should happen next. She couldn't possibly expect him to have slept through that, but if she knew he was awake, why didn't she say something? Was she waiting for him to make the first move? If he acknowledged what had just happened, would she deny it, or run away? The doubts! Again, all these doubts! Why couldn't she speak plainly? Why couldn't they just be honest?

---------------------------------

A half hour or so passed in absolute silence. Josh, never opening his eyes, could not tell if Allie was laying wide awake or had already escaped into sleep. He didn't remember falling asleep, but the next thing he knew a grayish sun was trickling in through the window. He shifted around in the bed and felt it empty. She was gone.

He closed his eyes again and fell back to sleep. When he woke up again, the sun was streaming in strong and full. The smell of coffee and bacon wafted up through the door and he knew that Allie must be downstairs and in good spirits enough to at least make breakfast. Perhaps now they could talk about this whole... thing... they had going.

As he peeled the sheets back there was an unpleasant tugging sensation at his dick. He realized that his cum and dried and become like glue. With a little careful persistence though it came off. He washed and came down to find Allie busy in the kitchen. She seemed to be talking to someone on the phone in a hushed voice. Josh hung back and tried to listen for a moment.

"... No, the date was a disaster. He was a jerk. Well, yeah, it was big, but that's not the point. I practically had to fight my way out of the car.... No, I can't just date the 'other guy' instead. No, I can't tell you who the 'other guy' is. I'm sorry, but I can't. Because it's private."

She paused to listen whoever was on the other end of the phone, then said, "Fine, if that makes me a prude then I must be a prude." There was another lengthy pause, then she spoke again in a pitiable tone. "Oh, god. I just don't know anymore. I can't tell what's wrong and what's right. Once I let me guard down it all feels so amazing, but I'm afraid of what I might let myself do. Yes, this is the 'other guy' I'm talking about."

Josh's heart was pounding. She was obviously talking about him and felt just as confused as he did. But if she couldn't confide to him about it, who was she confiding in? This person on the phone knew a little, but not much. Was this the mysterious friend from work?

"Dinner?!" Allie exclaimed from the other room. "No, that's a terrible idea. Yes, but... well, yes, but...."

Whatever the person on the other end of the line was arguing, Josh could tell they were winning.

"But... well... fine, then. I guess it's okay. Yes, seven o'clock." She hung up the phone.

I suppose that settles it, thought Josh. One way or another I'm probably going to get some answers tonight.

He waited a few moments, then circled back to the stairs to make his approach louder this time. When he stomped into the kitchen, he found his mom at the stove.

"Good morning," he said as casually as possible.

"Good morning. I'm making breakfast. Do you want eggs or waffles, or both?" Her voice was high and clipped.

"Uh, both, I guess," he responded, sitting at the counter. "How did you sleep?"

She stiffened almost imperceptibly, but recovered at once. "Fine," she said. "Slept like a log until 6 am. Sorry for barging in on you like that. You know how I am about storms. I promise it won't happen again."

"It's okay. Really. You can come up any time. If it's raining. If it's... not." He finished lamely. She did not, would not turn around to face him.

"No, it's not right. I mean, you're a young man and you need your privacy."

There was a bit more silence while Josh poured himself some coffee. Despite the forced introduction from Lana, he was actually starting to enjoy the taste of it. Allie stayed fixed at the stove tending to the food. A radio played some mindless pop music from the other room.

"Sorry the date didn't work out last night," he said finally.

"Oh, that. It was a stupid idea. I've dated jerks before. I guess I just forgot what it was like to be around a less than stellar guy." She paused. "Huh, that's funny. That's just like what a friend was saying."

"What's that?" he asked.

"Nothing. It's just, the new girl at work -- Maggie, the one I've been hanging out with -- she said that I was probably spoiled being around you, and when your father was around. I guess I spent so much time with you I thought everybody could be that kind or considerate."

"Oh, well. Thanks," he said, genuinely touched. "I guess you shouldn't let her set you up on any more dates."

"Oh, it's not her fault. She's really great."

"Do you want to bring her around the house for dinner, then? Any friend of yours is a friend of mine. Maybe I can have a word with her about setting you up with these creeps," he said grinning.

"Have Maggie... here?" Allie paused where she stood. "No. No, I don't think that's a good idea." Her speech was clipped and odd. Josh thought that she had blanched a little.

Curious, Josh pushed back a little. "Why not?"

She pulled some vegetables out of the fridge and began chopping them, though they were completely unnecessary for the meal. "I don't think the time is right. I hardly know her. And besides, she's a very busy woman. She probably wouldn't have time."

"But aren't you out with her, like, three nights a week after work?" he asked.

"Yes, but... that's different for her schedule. Because... because..." she seemed at a loss, and was so rattled all of a sudden that Josh decided to put an end to it.

"It's fine. Really. I was just trying to be polite."

"You're very nice. Thank you, Josh," she said.

Later, as they ate breakfast and talked, he could see the tension slowly leave her body. Whenever they talked it seemed to be like this. They could read each other so well and fell into easy rhythms. Maybe they weren't going to talk about last night, but at least they didn't have to live in fear of it. Sure enough, the sun would go down again and he would see what the night would bring them. For now he chose to let his guard down and simply enjoy his mother's company again.

---------------------------------

After breakfast, Allie retired to her room at length. Josh had plenty to keep in busy in the house, but he found himself walking by her closed bedroom door more and more frequently. Listening at the door, he could just barely make out the sound of tiny squeaks and a low hum.

After what seemed like his tenth pause to eavesdrop at the door, there was a sudden sound of Allie hopping out of bed and heading for the door. Josh dashed down the hall so he could hide, but there was no need. Her footsteps did not go to the hall door, but deeper into her room. He could intuit from those familiar squeaky floorboards that she was headed to her private bathroom. A moment later he heard the shower start up.

Josh paused for a moment, wondering why he was even so curious in the first place. But then he remembered Lana's advice to learn all he could about his mother. He waited a moment until he was sure she was in the shower, then gently opened her bedroom door.

The room reeked of sex, the air heavy with the now familiar scent of her pussy. On the bed was a discarded vibrator, still wet with her juices. He could hear his mother splashing about in the shower, lathering up her naked body. His cock sprung to life at once. He wanted to be near her. He had to be near her.

He had one hand stuffed down his pants and was wondering what ruse he could employ to get himself closer to the bathroom when he heard the shower suddenly shut off and the curtain fly open. He rushed from the room and closed the door to the hall as gently as he could.

Josh had only managed to take a step or two towards his room when he heard Allie scurrying across her bedroom and pop the door open.

"Josh? Josh? Oh, there you are. Listen..." Josh was rooted to the spot, his back to her.

"Yeah?" he said. He turned his head to see that she was wearing nothing more than a towel she had hastily wrapped around her body. The lower half of her ass was clearly visible.

"I think we should have Maggie over for dinner. How's tonight?"

"Tonight's fine," he said.

"Great. I'll call her," she said and she popped back into the room. Whether or not she ever noticed that Josh still had his hand helplessly caught down his pants he did not know.

END PART 7

12