A Strong Black Man

Story Info
A journey into the lives of bisexual black males.
2k words
3.59
51.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

My name is James Vernet and I am the kind of person who cringes when he hears the term sex addict. What's wrong with this society? If you don't like sex and don't get laid regularly, they call you a prude. If you do it too often, they think you're promiscuous. Oh, well. I've stopped going by what society says a long time ago. I'm a twenty-nine-year-old Haitian man living in Boston, where I work as a lawyer. I've got my own place and I'm a bachelor. That's how I like it.

I see so many of my friends get married and I shake my head. My buddy Paul Doherty married Karen, this woman who was ten years his junior. Paul is an accountant and he's usually a sharp, no-nonsense guy. Yet he fell in love with this bitch and surely enough, they got married three months later. Another six months and I saw Paul walking out of divorce court. The gold-digger had taken him in for half of all he was worth. Poor bastard. He spent a decade building his wealth and now he had to hand a huge chunk of it over to this broad. Oh, well. At least he can't say that I didn't warn him.

A while ago, I saw a lot of signs posted around the city. Some people wanted to ban Gay Marriage. I sometimes smile when I recall what I did. I took a bottle of spray paint and painted over the three-letter word. Why not ban marriage in general? I'm a lawyer and let me tell you, divorce laws are biased against men. If you're a man and you're thinking about getting married, I have one phrase of advice for you. Don't do it. I don't care what you think you're getting. It's just not worth it. Take it from someone who is in the business.

Unfortunately, men everywhere continue to let themselves be talked into this marriage thing. Oh, well. At least I tried, huh? I like flying solo. It's the life is best enjoyed. I am a senior associate at a small law firm in downtown Boston. I make close to two hundred grand a year, after taxes. I live in a nice apartment in the Back Bay. I don't have a wife or girlfriend. If I feel like having some female company, I simply go for what I want. Plenty of good-looking women in the city wouldn't mind spending a night or two with a good-looking, educated, well-to-do single brother like myself. Know what I'm saying?

Yes, friends. The life of a bachelor is the best life there is. Oh, well. Where am I going with this? I do have a story to share with you. I think you're going to like it. It's a story worthy of me. It involves me and some people I hooked up one time. Now, I must warn you. The story involves a lot of sex and it certainly isn't politically correct, not that I give a damn about political correctness. I'm the kind of man who doesn't mind ruffling a few feathers and making a stir wherever he goes. That's just the kind of man I am.

I went to a bar one time and I saw this young woman there. She was by herself, sitting at a stool and drinking beer. I checked her out. I'd say she's around five-foot-ten, with black hair and brown eyes. Her skin was light bronze. A Latina, I would assume. Or perhaps a Greek woman. Either way, she was hot. I thought she was alone and got ready to make my move when all of a sudden, a man came and sat next to her. Judging by the way they acted toward each other, I'd say they were married or dating pretty seriously.

I looked at them both. The man was tall, and good-looking. His skin was very pale, almost bone-white. His eyes were a pale blue and his hair was a pale blond. He was good-looking and reminded me of a certain reporter for CN8. I noticed that they were both looking at me. I went over and introduced myself. They were surprisingly friendly, so I guessed they were from out of town. I learned their names. The man's name was Luke Abraham, and he was a Stock broker. His wife Juanita Suarez was a financial analyst. Both of them seemed like well-to-do people. I smiled at that.

We got to talking and it became clear to me what they wanted. Luke and Juanita were a couple of swingers and they were looking for another man to join them. Juanita told me that her husband was bisexual and was curious about sex with a black man. I was immediately interested. We left for a motel within the hour. Now, you might consider my conduct to be a bit risky but keep in mind that I am licensed to carry a gun and that I'm a crack shot, on top of being a pretty good street fighter. I could handle whatever got thrown at me. I wasn't about to pass up on this opportunity.

We went into the motel and got right down to business. I gathered that they had done this before. They got naked and I looked at them. Both of them were fit-looking and athletic. Juanita was pretty to look at, and curvy where it counted. She had nice breasts that looked full and didn't seem to need a bra for support. Also, she had a nice, plump ass. I couldn't wait to hit it. Luke was good-looking too. His body was lean and muscular, and he had a big dick. I licked my lips in anticipation. I couldn't wait to fuck those two.

We got started right away. Juanita wanted to go first. She got on her knees and took my cock into her mouth. She began sucking my cock and licking my balls. Luke watched while stroking his cock. I thrust into his wife's mouth and she greedily licked up and down my shaft. I was loving every minute of it. Juanita continued to suck me for a long time before I came. When I did, she drank my seed. I watched as she licked my cock and balls clean before wiping her mouth and smiling at me. I told her to lube her ass up. She would need it for what I had in mind.

Juanita got ready. I put on a condom and told her to assume the position. She did. Juanita got on her hands and knees and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I rubbed my cock against her back door and pushed. My cock slid into the sexy Latin woman's tight asshole. She gasped when she felt my cock enter. I put my hands upon her hips and thrust into her. She cried out in pain. I decided to be a bit gentler and let her ass get used to my girth. I fucked her nice and slow, and she began to relax and enjoy it.

Meanwhile, Luke was stroking himself while watching us. The dude actually blew me a kiss. I blinked. I was rather surprised. I am the kind of guy who will fuck any hole, whether it belongs to a man or a woman, when I get horny enough. But I don't kiss anybody. I like to fuck. That's it. I continued to fuck Juanita's hot ass. It occurred to me that this girl was no virgin to butt sex. I bet her bisexual husband must secretly think about men while fucking her in the butt. I didn't have that problem. I found both men and women attractive and fucked both each chance I got. I continued to pump my cock into her butt hole. Juanita was really getting into it. She was screaming like a banshee, pushing back against me and begging for more. I fucked her, hard. I even smacked her sexy ass up and she purred. Oh, yeah. I knew she'd like that. I fucked her for a long time until I finally came and pulled out.

Juanita screamed as I squeezed my cock out of her asshole. I looked at her, grinning. It took me a moment to recover. A couple of minutes later, I was ready for round two. Luke needed some time to get ready and he and his wife treated me to a show. I watched as Juanita sucked her husband's cock and licked his balls. I could tell that the dude was loving it. I just wish he'd stop winking at me. Once she was done sucking him, he put on a condom and then took her doggy-style. He slid his cock into her asshole and pumped it in and out of her hole. I watched as he fucked her.

Juanita screamed in pleasure. Between shouts, she told me that she wanted my cock in her pussy. I smiled. Why not? I put on another condom. We tried to find the right position. I lay on the bed and she straddled me, lowering herself onto me until her pussy was impaled on my cock. I put my hands on her hips and thrust into her. At the same time, her husband took her from behind. He slammed his cock into her asshole while I fucked her pussy. Juanita was bouncing up and down on me and her sexy body was rocked by the force of two hard bisexual men thrusting their cocks into her holes. She screamed in pleasure and pain. I knew she loved it.

We fucked Juanita until she couldn't take any more. Luke and I made her beg for mercy. She lay on the bed, exhausted. I was still horny and so was Luke. I looked at him. The dude was sexy. I definitely wanted a piece of him. He looked at my cock. Surprisingly, we were similar in size. We were both nine-inch men. There were differences, though. His cock was bent, mine was straight. He was circumcised, and I wasn't. I'm a Haitian brother and where I come from, this barbaric practice of circumcision is not common.

Luke got down and started sucking my dick. I was thrusting into his mouth and loving every second of it. I thought Juanita was good at sucking dick but she could certainly learn some things from her husband. The dude had skills. He sucked my cock and licked my balls. Once he got me nice and hard, we got to the fucking. I put on a condom and gave the dude some lube. Then, I took him. He got down on all fours and spread his ass, welcoming my black cock into his asshole as his wife had done earlier.

Juanita watched us and we began fucking. I put my hands on Luke's hips and thrust into him. I gasped in surprise. The dude's ass was even tighter than his wife's. I slowly went into him, letting him get used to the size of my dick. He urged me to fuck him harder and confessed that this was his first time getting fucked in the ass by a man. I decided to fuck him hard, just the way he wanted. He screamed in pleasure and pain as I slammed my cock into his butt hole. I loved fucking his ass but it was so tight that I came not long after. I pulled out of him. Luke sighed and told me that I was the best male lover he's ever had.

Juanita came and joined us. Luke and I took off our condoms. The sexy Latin woman did a nice job of sucking both of our cocks. I looked at her. This woman was so hot. Luke should consider himself lucky. Afterwards, we shared a shower and traded email addresses. I was definitely interested in hooking up with those two more often. These days, the world is full of man-hating women who hate the black man. Especially gay and bisexual black men. There are also dumb men who support these man-haters. That's what most gay and bisexual black men kept their same-sex affairs secret. I didn't want my business to end up public knowledge. So hooking up with a discreet, sexy couple was the best thing for me. I don't regret anything.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers