A Students Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen fondled me for a couple of minutes then asked me to turn around. I kicked off my boxers and turned around to face her. She pulled my cock down, moved closer and slipped it between her legs to end up practically sitting astride it, then squeezed her legs together, almost squashing my manhood. We placed our arms around each other and kissed, our mouths locked together sucking, licking and lapping each other's tongue, Helen began to gyrate, twisting her shoulders, bending her knees so that her tits rubbed across my chest, constantly changing position until she could feel my cock being forced up into that small wet sensitive area protected by her satin knickers. Continuing to move her hips backwards and forwards caused me to become extremely aroused.

Helen stepped back and sat on the side of the bed and beckoned me over. I moved closer, but she wanted me closer still, I moved in closer until I was standing right in front of her. She took my hands and pulled me even closer. The fingers of one hand closed around my cock and with the other hand she cupped my balls. Her head came forward and rubbed those scarlet lips across the top of my cock smearing her lipstick leaving red smudges as she kissed the very tip. Using her tongue attempting to enlarge the hole from which in a short while I would cum. Her lips just slipped over the head and halfway down my shaft then move back, her teeth lightly scraping over the sensitive skin causing all sorts of unbelievable sensations. Helen worked like this until we both felt the pressure build up in my balls. She stopped saying, "I don't want you to cum in my mouth," then crawled onto the bed, looking back over her shoulder said, "Please come and lay with me, it's been such a long time since anyone has made love to me I almost feel like a virgin. Come Ian, come and take my virginity, you needn't worry you won't get me pregnant."

I confided in Helen that my experience in such matters was limited, she in turn told me that her experiences in such matters was also limited and not to worry, we would work things out between us. She turned around and began to crawl across the bed on all fours. I grabbed her knickers pulled them down around her knees. "Come on girly let's get these off."

Helen giggled and rolled over on to her back encouraging me to pull them off completely. "What about my stockings do you want to take them off too?"

"No I've plans for them." I spread and kissed her stocking legs as I crawled between them making my way to her sex. Slipping my tongue between her vaginal lips, enjoying her taste and fragrance as I attempted to drive my tongue deep inside her.

Helen was in ecstasy as my tongue found and circled her clit, as she frantically fondled her own breasts. Her love juices flowed freely sliding down between her cheeks and into her ass, encouraged by my tongue, her juices allowed my fingers to penetrate her as I pushed easily passed her sphincter. Helen began to writhe attempting to push herself further onto my finger, I duly obliged fully inserting one then two fingers as deep into her ass as possible, with her obviously enjoying the sensation.

Everything had become too much for her, she was ready to be fucked for the first time in quite a few years.

"Come on darling I'm ready for you." I took no notice.

"Please darling I want you please take me."

"What do you want me to do Helen, tell me what you want me to do?"

"Please Ian, please I want you to make love to me, please Ian fuck me, if that's what you want to hear me say."

I moved up and lay on top of her pressing those voluptuous tits into my chest. She took my cock as it was poised between the lips of her sex and guided it in. She took the full length and girth without any problems. Slowly I began to move in and out of her, she wanted me to go faster, I increased my speed and lengthened the stroke, and ended up ramming myself into her. Helen threw her arms around my neck and pulled my lips down to hers, we kissed long hard and passionately almost bruising our lips on each other. Our tongues touching, playing, forcing themselves against each other, attempting to penetrate deep into each other's throat. As we fucked, she wrapped her legs around my back and I was being lifted as she pushed against me trying to get more of me inside her, there just wasn't any more to go.

Our lips were locked together and I could feel the vibrations in my mouth as Helen's moans became louder and louder until her body began to tremble then convulse as she reached her climax. It was only a matter of seconds after, I felt that sensation, which meant all of my hard work was about to be rewarded. Over and over again strings of pearly semen shot deep inside her, leaving me exhausted and more than satisfied. Afterwards we lay in each other's arms recovering, waiting for the next opportunity to make love.

Helen asked me to remain with her and stay overnight, and apart from when she sent out for a Chinese takeaway. We spent most of the evening wrapped up in each other's arms, kissing and cuddling while watching TV, until bedtime. Naked I slipped into bed beside her, all Helen was wearing was a dab of perfume; placing an arm around her I pulled her close. We kissed while I gently massaged her breasts, purring into my mouth as I rubbed the palm of my hand across her nipples. Her eyes were closed as I spoke words of love as I gently explored her body between her legs, my hand stroking her mound, a finger tracing along the entrance to her sex. The whole world was moving in slow motion as one finger then two slipped inside her, while my thumb located and softly played across her clitoris. Our lips were just about touching as we lightly kissed. Helen stroked my manhood, moaning as my fingers slipped in and out of her body while my thumb circled as it massaged her clitoris. I could feel her body becoming more responsive as she gradually pushed into me, forcing herself against my hand, before suddenly crying out for me to take her. Slipping between her legs she guided me inside where I slowly, gently, romantically made love, confessing my feelings towards her, of her beauty, her fantastic body and of how happy she made me.

Sunday morning I was having an erotic dream and awoke to find Helen lying between my legs, her eyes lifted, watching me as she massaged my cock with her mouth. She knew how to please me, achieving total satisfaction as she providing me with my first oral experience. We spent the rest of the weekend making love in most rooms of her house, with me enjoying most parts of her body. Helen was having an effect on me I was becoming more aggressive during our love making, whether it was because she aroused me more than any girl I couldn't say. Perhaps it was because she was older or I was younger. It maybe because she hadn't been with a man for so long, but whatever the reason the signals I was receiving from her, was that she like a little aggression by either herself or another. From the way she spoke I got the feeling she could also be an exhibitionist. To determine just what was acceptable and how far I could take her, was for me exciting.

At one point we were back in her bedroom. Helen was lying on her bed naked, waiting for my next move and didn't object when I rummaged through various drawers handling all types of personal items including her underwear. She knew I was searching for stockings, or other suitable garments to enhance our sexual pleasures, knowing she would be tied to the bed. I was surprised when Helen didn't object when using stockings to tie her spread eagled to the bed, her wrists tied either side of the headboard and her ankles to the foot of the bed. Unbeknown to her I had already placed a roll of sticky tape in a pocket of my trousers currently strewn across the arm of a chair in the corner.

Tape in hand kneeling on the bed, my legs either side of her body straddling her, my cock close, but not quite touching her tits, I taped those large nipples together. Helen looked worried and wanted to know what my intentions were, and seemed to accept the situation when told I was about to fuck her tits. Nature had been kind to me, when her breasts were tied together there was a natural cavity at the base of her cleavage which looked as though it would give me a great deal of pleasure. After lubricating her and myself I slipped in between those beautiful peaks and began to pleasure myself beyond my wildest dreams. Eventually when I cum, my semen almost covered her going everywhere. On her chin, her face, in her mouth and hair. Wiping off what I could from her face rubbed it across her tits giving them that slick feeling before nuzzling my face into her cleavage, it felt wonderful.

With Helen still tied to the bed I lay alongside her caressing her body, slipping my hands between her breasts, squeezing, nudging, shaking, slapping them, anything to achieve that rippling effect. Moving down her body to lay between her legs I began licking her sex, then inserting my fingers spreading open those vaginal lips. Helen complained about my treatment of her and laughed refusing to accept that I was a doctor treating her for a medical condition. "What medical condition?" she asked.

"You have a nympho condition."

"And what do you prescribe for it?"

"Sex, lots of sex, particularly the oral type, starting immediately."

Scrambling my way up her body until my knees rested against her spread eagled arms, I leant forward supported on one hand, my other hand gripping my manhood rubbing it across her lips. Helen opened her mouth allowing me to slip inside and remained still while I, resting on my forearms, frantically worked myself back and forth until finally collapsing having achieved total satisfaction. Unable to swallow all of my manly fluid, I lay resting beside her watching globules of semen ooze from her mouth and dribble down her chin and cheeks. Scooping up the seminal fluid with my finger, mixed it with her perspiration before coating her nipples then drawing each one in turn into my mouth to suckle and lick clean.

For the next thirty minutes or so I caressed her body tweaking her nipples massaging and jostling her breasts watching them shake and shudder. Helen was enjoying my hand stroking along the inside of her thigh, getting higher and higher, closer and closer to her sex. Already aroused she moaned as my fingers made first contact, displaying intense emotion as my fingers penetrated deeper and deeper. It was time, Helen was ready; I was ready. Easing myself on top of her supported by my forearms, slipped inside her. Gentle and tender I made love to her slow and easy at first, we kissed, her body moved in sync with mine, her moaning hardly audible. She spoke words of love and passion encouraging a little more action from me. I speeded up and became a little more forceful, Helen matched me in every way, even at the end when I was pounding her and both on the brink; she was with me. We were both vocal at the peak of ecstasy, time stood still as we both orgasmed before I collapsed on top of her, cushioned by those magnificent tits.

Helen said that she thought she had been tied up long enough and would I release her, which I said I would, but only, if after resting, she would pose on all fours and let me make love to her doggy style. We laid together recuperating for some time, kissing and touching each other, nothing too strenuous, that moment was about to happen. Helen said she was ready and took a position on all fours and giggled when she received several slaps on her ass, which surprisingly she seemed to enjoy, providing it wasn't too hard. She watched me in the mirror as I slipped my fingers inside working her up preparing her for what was about to come.

I could tell by the moans and groans and her wetness on my fingers, as I massaged her sex she was ready. Kneeling behind her I slipped inside her working myself in and out supporting myself on her back. With both hands placed beneath her body, gripping each nipple between a thumb and forefinger, squeezing and pulling each in turn. Squeeze and pull, squeeze and pull, listening to her moans and occasional whimper. Helen enjoyed my attention and didn't last that long before experiencing a violent orgasm. We made love several times that day before I returned to my lodgings early Sunday evening, our final session, romantic, soft and tender. It hadn't always been that way, during the day sometimes it had been aggressive but still enjoyable for us both.

The following Saturday was our first time out together mainly to buy the camera. At one point it became an embarrassment in the shop when the salesman referred to Helen as my mother. She didn't seem to mind and had a little snigger when the man in question went to the store room to fetch a camera from stock. In fact she whispered to me, "I bet you would like me to be your mother and still do the things you do to me." We ended up buying a middle of the range DSLR camera, a carrying case, couple of spare memory cards and, at the salesman's suggestion, a tripod. He advised that if I wanted to take a distant objects using the zoom lens it needed a stable platform, hand held was not stable enough. On the other hand I was thinking if I wanted to take the both of us in some erotic poses, I needed something to mount the camera on while I mounted Helen.

We dropped the tripod off in the car but I kept the camera with me as we continued to make our way through the shopping centre heading for somewhere to have lunch. I nudged her as we passed a lingerie shop where in the window was what I thought a really sexy set. It was not I would call erotic but I thought Helen would look fantastic wearing it. Drawing her attention to it she didn't have to be asked twice to buy it, however, she insisted that I accompany her into the shop. She embarrassed me in front of the salesgirl by asking me if I would like to see her try it on, the girl couldn't keep a straight face, my burning face felt scarlet in colour. Helen joked about it after we left the shop and all through lunch.

After lunch we walked through the park where I took several tourist type photographs, you know, next to the fountain, sitting on a park bench by the lake, that sort of thing. After walking for a while Helen wanted to rest and we sat on grass, I held her close and we occasionally kissed, it was nice. She suggested that I take a few more photographs of her and as I prepared the camera she propped herself up on her elbows raised her knees and slightly spread her legs. Of course her skirt rode up her thighs showing a decent amount of leg, I took the picture. Being in a quiet part of the park with people some distance away Helen spread her legs a little wider her skirt riding up a little further her smile becoming a little saucier. I took the picture and didn't have to wait long for her next move, she spread her legs as wide as possible her skirt rode up as high as it possibly could, there was nothing discrete about her pose.

Her eyes surveyed my groin, she commented that I seemed excited suggesting that it could only be because I was enjoying my new camera. She started touching herself, I just kept snapping away until she eventually completely displayed herself to me. I couldn't take any more, after ensuring that my portfolio covered every pose, I dropped down beside her and placed my hand over hers. As we kissed she took my hand and began rubbing against herself, her other hand she rubbed against my groin until we both achieved total satisfaction before making our way home.

In the evening we were sitting on the couch cuddled up watching TV when about nine o'clock Helen went upstairs and returned some twenty minutes later wearing the lingerie she bought that morning. "Are you going to take mummy's photograph darling?" Grabbing the camera and tripod I followed her upstairs and found her lying on the bed waiting for me to set the camera up. She asked me, after mounting the camera on the tripod and placing it beside the bed, how I would like her to pose. I began to give her instructions on the position she should adopt, but was soon stopped when she asked me to physically arrange her body in the desired position.

I had her sit facing the foot of the bed leaning back slightly with her hands placed a little behind, supporting herself on the bed. The leg nearest the camera I laid flat down, the other leg I bent her knee and placed the heel of her foot as close to her body as possible. With her head tipped back and her hair flowing down her back I adjusted her breasts ensuring her nipples were visible as they balanced on the cup of her bra. After taking several photographs I moved the camera to the foot of the bed taking full frontal pictures but not before spreading her legs a smidge. I repeated the pose and views with her bra removed then with her completely naked.

With Helen positioned on all fours, so I could appreciate the full size of her breasts, as they hung obeying the laws of gravity, I photographed her from the front and side. Maintaining her position I devised a pose whereby she straddled me as I lay beneath her, one nipple in my mouth the other being tugged. Of course there were variations on the theme requiring the camera's timer to be set to provide ample time for us to develop a pose. Having changed the memory card I set the camera to video and filmed ourselves performing orally on each other and making love in the missionary and doggy positions.

Over the following months we spent a lot of time together mainly weekends but also some weeknights, until I passed my final exams. During our time together I convinced, Helen that when men were looking her way they were lusting after her so I eventually persuaded her to wear short skirts with a thin low cut jumper and no bra to allow her nipples to show through. When on a summer evening we went to a pub for drink men would keep glancing our way. Sometimes when the men were looking, as we talked I would slip my hand up from her waist to caress her breast and arouse her nipples so that they stood out even further. Other times Helen would sit on my lap. When she sat down she would ensure that her short skirt would ride up exposing the tops of her stocking. I would rest my hand on her leg and if we had an audience would slowly slide my hand up her skirt and fondle the bare flesh above her stockings. We drove a lot of men wild and offended their wives, some becoming outraged, Helen enjoyed every bit of it.

As my final exams approached I was doing most of my revision at Helens. When she thought that I had been studying too long and considered that I needed a break she would go upstairs change into some luxurious lingerie come back down stairs and sit on my lap. Of course studying would cease immediately.

As the time got closer to the exam Helen became quieter and I was concerned that when I eventually left university Helen would be lonely. She had asked me if I could get a position in a local hospital, I tried but that wasn't to be. The only hospital that I managed to get a permanent position was back home where my parents lived. After some thought I decided that she needed another boyfriend and I knew just the guy for her but how do I get her to agree, she may think that she is just being passed around for the pleasure of others.

Then one night, after we had finished our sex games and just lying in each other's arms Helen began to cry. I asked her what was wrong and she said that she would be very lonely when I've gone. I tried to console her and told her that she was a beautiful desirable sexy woman who could have any man she wanted and would soon meet someone else. She said that she was only sexy because of the way I treated her I was gentle and wanted her to be sexy, so she was. She was right when she said that you can't guarantee someone else will be the same, because of her sexual appetite they may end up being violent.