A Study in Fragrance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She texted Naomi.

Can't sleep. Totally keyed up.

I know. It's the storm! A branch came down in our street.

Naomi had air conditioning.

Too hot here. Can't open the windows. Loving the lightning!

You should sleep naked. 👙

What makes you think I'm not?

She smiled as she signed off and lay there, staring at the storm through the skylights. What the fuck did I get myself into? The downside of drinking beers, she remembered, is the self-doubt when she came down. Fuck! I stripped naked in front of him today! She hugged herself, in spite of the heat, her breasts wet against her arms, worried she'd made a fool of herself. No, you idiot. He loved it. She wanted to believe that, but when he'd left, he'd been so dismissive, like she had acted like a little girl. Maybe he likes little girls? Gross! She cast the thought aside and thought about all the other ways he'd given her signals, including the bulge in his jeans and his parting comment about a "good start." And then the echo of his comment that she'd have to do a lot more rippled through her.

Maybe it was the storm, or maybe the heat, or maybe she was doing something really stupid, but whatever it was, she laid awake, the tension between her legs intensifying. She looked at the phone to see if there was anything else she could do to distract herself from Cos, about his chest, his hair, his arms. She wanted to trace her finger across his tattoos, to feel his hair. His smell, it came back to her, powerful, overwhelming, like his eyes. Her fingers made their way between her legs and she felt how stiff her nubbin had gotten. She rubbed it lightly, and then harder, her fingers snaking further down, between her lips, curling up. She could feel how wet the sleeping bag was getting, her sweat pooling with her juices and she wanted to stop, she wanted to cum...until she woke up, the sun shining on her face, her sleeping bag soaked and cold.