A Study in Fragrance Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost lost it when his hand slapped full on her exposed labia, the stinging adding to the mild bruising from the night before. She thought she had screamed, but it sounded quiet as a moan, deadened by his swelling member. And again, she jerked away from the insult of his hand toward his cock, shoving it deeper into her throat, inhaling sharply through her nose, the stinging and nausea churning in her gut.

And then he pulled away, letting her catch her breath as her airway cleared, only to force another yelp from her, his hand slapping her left cheek. "FUCKKK! Fuck fuck fuck..fddfdas" her moans quieted by his cock pushing back into her. This is what you signed up for...she was almost ready to tap out, use her safe word, as his hand kept warming first one cheek and then the other, the slaps coming faster than she could count. The physical torment was almost past her limit, but the image she had—of him spanking her, forcing her onto his cock, fucking her face while humiliating her—that was even more difficult to accept.

"Two more," he panted. Impossible. She can't be serious...she's going to stop it, she has to! And he planted his last two slaps directly on her open pussy, her lips reddening and swelling, liquid oozing onto his fingers.

The pain swept up her channel into her stomach, riding up her spine into her brain, wiping out the nausea from his cock impaling her throat. She cried out, her eyes stinging, the tears spilling onto her cheeks, snot filling her nose. She needed to breathe, she pulled away from him, grabbing a breath through her mouth, his hands holding her ass cheeks wide open, stopping her from moving any further.

"Pleathz..." she gasped, crying and sniffling, "pleathz, fck fck fck, Czz, fck!" But he held her still, his cock throbbing in her mouth, her ass and pussy on fire, the glow building in her, spreading out. She wanted to feel him rubbing her, playing with her, bringing her over the edge, but she knew that wasn't going to happen. She couldn't even beg him, even if she thought it would help, his cock was still deep in her mouth. She closed her lips around it, pressing her tongue along its length, hoping he was close.

He held her cheeks, spreading them, pulling her closer to him, knowing she couldn't take him any deeper, his fingers lightly dancing on her pink skin, feeling the warmth, avoiding her pussy. More of this. Let's see if she can do more of this. The thought he could mold her further, use her competitive streak to make her go deeper into the fantasy tipped him over the edge. He felt the orgasm like a ball of light at the base of his cock, and then it burst out, along his shaft to explode inside her.

She felt his climax as his balls curled up, his head ballooning slightly and then the salty explosion against the roof of her mouth, slimy against her cheeks and tongue, mixing with her spit. She couldn't swallow it all at once, as more splurts joined the rest. She pressed her lips tight against his shaft to keep the mess from dripping onto the bed covers. Her eyes filled with tears, her breathing ragged, she kept up the pressure, feeling his orgasm subside, the seed finally slowing to a drip. She pulled away, sliding her lips up his shrinking shaft to lick the remnants, making him jerk, his hands scratching up her back, until she sat back onto her calves, her hands reaching up to wipe her face.

"Fuck, Cos!" She looked at him, crying and confused about her feelings. Why was she so proud of herself? She had let him degrade her even worse than the first time, and it didn't feel any easier. How could it ever be something I'd want to do??? But the feeling of accomplishment, combined with the heat from his spanking turned her on so much! And in the end, the tendril had sagged. At least there's that.

He moved closer to her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders, drawing her into a tight embrace. "You are so fucking amazing."

She cried against his shirt, mostly from the intensity of what just happened but also from the tenderness he was showing her. One minute he's pushing her beyond her limits and the next he's being so...loving! And sweet. She let the tears flow, bringing her arms up to wrap around him, the taste of his semen in the back of her throat.

They stayed in their embrace until it started to feel awkward, and she peeled away, sniffling and wiping her face on his shirt. Fuck his shirt! She giggled a little at his reaction when she blew her nose in it, leaning back to look at him again. "What the fuck, Cos!" She smiled shyly, knowing he was blown away just as much as she was, staring at his cock, now lying between his thighs, resting on the bedcovers, inflamed but softening.

"C'mon," he said eventually, pushing off the bed. "I need your help today." He pulled up his jeans.

She nodded, sniffling and wiping her eyes, eventually joining him in The Study, still conflicted with where they had just gone.

"That really was amazing, Em," he turned to see if she was okay.

She melted again at the look, at how he cared about her, even after he had violated her. So fucking confusing! But then the fragrance consumed her, competing with the smell from his cum, stirring everything into a soup of shame, pride and arousal. Her eyes darted to the inlay and the scene she knew would play out later.

"And, uh, tonight? You never told me what was going to happen. You said you knew exactly how the priests expected me to take you tonight."

She just shook her head at how he seemed to read her mind.FUCK! "Yeah," she sighed, pulling the chair away from the table and sitting down...and then jumped at the stinging from the wood grain against her skin. She almost stood up again, finally perching at the edge.

She stared at the inlay, her body blazing, her buns numb, her lips buzzing, swollen. The image from the past couple of days filled her head, him pressing her down, his cock, so hard, so angry sliding into her from behind. She shivered, sticky between her thighs, the taste of his cum still fresh. Her clit was throbbing from his slapping it, and she looked down to see if it was as hard as Caroline's had been. But she couldn't see past the top of her inner labia, crinkled and full.

"Yeah," she sniffled. "You're going to fuck me." She nodded at the floor. "There. I'll be face down," she hesitated and barreled ahead, "cunt up. My friends will be...here, actually." Looking at the table. "This belongs over there," nodding across to the hallway side of the room. "Candles. Lots of candles. They'll have their boyfriends. They'll all be naked. Witnessing me. They'll be going down on them. Sucking them off. The priests are pretty nasty, Cos. They've got a thing out for me, I think." She smiled weakly.

"Shit." He looked around the room. "That's a lot, Em." Out of the corner of her eye, she watched him wipe his face with the bottom of his shirt where she hadn't used it, exposing his chest and stomach, her eye drawn to all that hair.

"Shit!" She inhaled sharply. "You gonna be okay with that?" She realized she'd just assumed he would go along with whatever she'd imagined. As if he gives a shit! She smiled inside, but she was really worried.

He looked at her and laughed. "Are you asking if I'll be okay popping your cherry in front of your friends?" He watched her expressions shift: from concern to confusion to annoyance. "You already talk to them?" He shook his head, handing her a bottle of water from the stash.

She nodded. "We're talking about it later."

He nodded. "Hmmm." He looked around the room. "Doesn't bother me." He shrugged. "The priests seem okay with it."

She just shook her head, rinsing the last of his taste with the water. Every move I make he's already there.

"Let me show you what I've done, and what's left to do. I was thinking we could adjust the hinges, but..."

She nodded, shrugging, her breathing roughly back to normal.

"Okay. Those hinges need to be adjusted to make sure the thing fits all the way around." Nodding toward the case. "That's not critical. So maybe we can leave that until tomorrow. I put the beadboard on the back there," he pointed to the case, "and there," pointing to the closet door.

"I saw that earlier! And the stain...?"

He saw concern on her face. "It's probably already dry." She felt the breeze from the fan, off in the corner. The fragrance wafting. "And the color will tone down in a day or so. We can look at it in a week and play around to get it closer.

"But hey! I want to show you how the case works! I got the latch, both of them, actually, working last night. It was a bitch, as usual, but it's pretty cool, even with the hinges a little wonky." He walked over to the corner of the back door.

"Check this out," his voice proud and confident.

She watched as he pushed on a sliver square in the back of the case, inset in the beadboard. The case popped back with a click, while his finger, still pushing, depressed the square further, hooking into the opening. He pulled back, and the entire wall just floated into the room.

"Pretty fucking cool, hunh?" He sounded younger, excited about a new toy. He swung it open, forcing Emily to step back, until it was lying flat against the wall. "I'll need to put the strike in for reals after we do the hinges, but the hard part's done."

"That is fucking amazing, Cos." She looked at the wall, the bookcase facing in, and went to open the closet-side door. With both open, she thought there might be just enough space for the table. "Hey," she looked over at the table. "Can you help me move it over here?"

His moving to the far side and pushing in the leaf sparked the memory of what they'd done the night before, overlaid on what they'd just done earlier. The stinging on her backside and lips flared; the image, still fresh, of being stretched out, exposed, of her throat impaled on his erection while his hands fired her up. She swallowed, the tendril licking lazily inside her skull, the faint remnant of his musk drifting into her nose.

She lifted the table by the edge and realized that wouldn't work, as the top and leaf came up with her hands. Giggling at his reaction, she reached under to find the crossbar and then lifted it with him, moving it across the room. The table wasn't heavy at all, she could probably carry it by herself, but it was bulky and weird. Resting it gently next to the wall, she stepped back to see whether she could pull out the leaves.

"Fuck," she said, seeing the perfect fit, inches to spare. "In-fucking-credible." She looked up at him and smiled. "I hadn't even thought of that," she said, looking at the bookcase next to the table. "I can put her books on it and use them inside."

"So, yeah. I got the case hinged in, and the hidden latches in and the beadboard. Looks good, right?" He waited for her to approve. "Okay. Let's see. So, you could help me get this door working properly. Shouldn't take much time." He had been looking at the sliding door when he turned to see her shrug. "Let's get the door level, first." He pulled out a tool, hanging it over the top of the door, looking at bubbles through yellow windows. Moving to the leading edge, tightened, then loosened, a screw in the hardware overhead. "Tell me if that middle bubble is dead center in the window."

Em stood on tiptoe and looked. "It's a tiny bit toward you?"

He fiddled a bit.

"Okay! It's almost perfect. Maybe a tad too much?"

He did something.

"Stop! Yeah. Looks good."

He came and checked. "Cool. Okay, now the closing mechanism." He took off the level and gave the door a little push. It slid noiselessly along its track and stopped a little ways away. He pushed it again and it stopped at the entrance, pausing for a heartbeat and then pushed itself into the opening.

"There," he said, pointing at the edge sitting back from the wall. "We'll want to get that flush like the other one."

He pulled the door open and looked at the closing mechanism, checking the sheet. Em just watched for a minute, and then realized he didn't need her. "If you're okay without me...?"

He nodded his head, focused on the adjustments. "Hey. If you're going to be face down on the floor tonight, maybe you want it to be clean?" Without a speck of irony.

She hadn't thought about that. "K. Yeah. Anything else?" She needed to get her head back in shape before her friends arrived.

She walked slowly out of the room, hoping he hadn't spanked her so hard she'd regret it later. She was sticky, too sticky to think straight. Hoping it would help her relax like the hot tub, she hopped in the shower and immediately jerked out of the stream. The water was too hot on her backside, her skin bright pink, and too hot on her labia, swollen and red from the spanking. Setting the temperature lower, she adjusted the stream to flow down her breasts and into her opening, cool against her angry lips and clit. She gasped as she turned the temperature still cooler, turning to face her hot cheeks into the icy flow.

Drying off, careful to blot the towel on her glutes and labia, she thought about everything left to do. Still pondering the list, she grabbed the lotion and lightly massaged it into her skin, enjoying the cool gel.

"Take a look," he said, calling her over to the closet door. "Smooth as silk." He barely pushed the door from his side of the opening. Em watched as it glided silently, coming to rest at the strike side, and then, like magic, pulled itself into the opening, flush and seamless.

"Fuck me," she said, pushing on the latch. It pushed back and slid to the side enough for her to slip her fingers in the opening and push it gently away. "Fuck me with my clothes on...that's fucking amazing, Cos." She watched him grinning and nodding.

"I was skeptical at first, but yeah. Fuckin' amazing." He tested it from the inside of her closet, gently closing it, pressing on the latch to release it.

The fragrance had hit her again, but not as bad as earlier, the tendril waking up, stirring her arousal. She realized she was naked, again, while he was dressed, just standing and walking around with neither of them making a comment, glancing awkwardly or even taking notice. The tendril vibrated, the fragrance feeding it, her self-consciousness triggering it. She smiled thinly, her labia stinging slightly as she moved her legs, the tendril reminding her of its power. She still had a ways to go before she'd beat it.

He scrunched his lips staring at her. "Time to tidy up in here. You given any thought to washing the floor?"

"Washing?" She hadn't thought about washing, just vacuuming. "I...uhh," she went through all of the places there might be a bucket, a mop.

"If you really wanted to get it clean, you could use a power mop. Shit. I didn't think to bring one, but you might be able to rent one."

"Wait. Hold on. Tell me if this is what you're talking about." She rushed past him, down the stairs, heading toward the garage. She stopped on the landing and yelled back to him. "C'mon! I'm not going to carry it upstairs if it isn't right!"

"This? Would this work?" She pointed to a floor cleaner her mom pulled out around the holidays. She'd seen her use it on the kitchen floor, so she figured it would work.

He studied and nodded. "Yep. That looks okay. Let's take a look at the pads. Don't want it to scratch the floor."

She lugged it up the stairs, after he'd given it the once over.

"Vacuum first. Get all the grit and shit we've dumped here. First, let me get my tools out of the way."

As he gathered his things, Em pulled the table apart, bringing the pieces into her room. After she moved the chair, the room was back to how she had first seen it, but it seemed lighter now, the sun streaming in the octagons, the two doors open.

She grabbed the vacuum.

"Pull it through your closet, Em. I'm going to start the finish work on this one. I'll need it closed."

In no time she'd finished. With the layers of dust removed, she could see the contrast between the darker wood and the inlay.

"Any suggestions for using this thing?" She'd put the vacuum away and was standing behind him with the floor cleaner.

He stopped what he was doing, standing back. "Yeah, so, you just add a couple of drops of dish soap into that tank filled with water. Lemme look for a sec." He studied the machine. "Alright. Fill that tank with water, add the soap. That tank," he pointed to one lower down, "should have the dirty water when you're done." He paused. "I've seen commercial ones like this. You have to go back and forth, no turning. And not too much soap. You could use vinegar too. Or both, if you have the time: soap first, then rinse with vinegar."

She got it. After a few false starts, she was running the thing along the hallway wall, forward and back, the lower tank filling with disgusting brown water. She wondered if this would solve the problem of the fragrance after all, but as she progressed, the fragrance hung in the air mixed with the smell of wet wood.

Half-way across she had to empty and refill the tanks, dumping the water down the toilet. It was brown, dark brown and sudsy. Returning, she saw the difference in the two sides: toward the hall the wood's deeper colors appeared, toward the windows it was still dull.

He poked his head in as she was finishing. "Hey. That looks great! When you're ready I want to show you the lock from the hall side. Oh, and by the way," he nodded to the floor. "You might want to look into some kind of polish or something. Later. Not today."

When she'd finished the other half, she dumped the water and met him at the bookcase. He'd put in all of the shelves; she could see how they slotted over the adjustable pegs.

"Yeah. You just slide them out and put 'em wherever you want. Tomorrow I'll put on the facing edges. Anyway, take a look back here."

He pointed to a small silver square, much smaller than the plate on the inside. "You could put something in front of it, a book maybe." He slipped his finger nail between its edge and the frame rotating it up, revealing a keyhole. "That easy," he said, slipping in the key, turning and pushing slightly. The case popped in, like it had earlier, and he swung it into the room.

They were greeted with the smell of soap and water, the floor mostly dry toward the hall, still moist toward the window.

"Fucking amazing, Cos." She shook her head, reaching around him to give him a hug. "I...it's...so much better than I imagined. I couldn't have done it..." She felt his jeans pressing against her, the knowledge that he'd given her so much more than this, that the bookcase would be a constant reminder of what they'd done.

"Thanks," he said quietly, holding her arms tight, smelling her against him. "It's been fun. So far."

She didn't miss the threat, and promise, in his tone. "Shit! What time is it?" She hadn't looked at her phone in ages. It was in her room.

"5:15," he said.

"Okay. Shit. I have a ton to do before Steph and Caroline get here. You're welcome to keep working, but I can't help. She thought about the cleaning equipment. "Yikes! Gotta go!"

He watched as she literally flashed around the second floor while he considered what else he might get done. "You okay if I put a second coat on your closet?"