A Study in Fragrance Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline raised her eyebrows. "Maybe we should get some dinner ready? You probably don't want to be sacrificed on a full stomach, so you should eat sooner than later."

"Okay," Caroline turned to her, their plates full, Steph having grabbed a cocktail. "What's the process here? I've never been to a virgin sacrifice before."

Em punched her and laughed, watching Steph carefully. The three of them naked in the kitchen, Caroline's breasts so huge and dark compared to Steph's pale chest. Steph looked too nervous. Maybe the drink would calm her down. "You guys will be holding candles, wearing robes and nothing else. Robert and Bobby too. You'll be in the room, silent. You don't say anything or participate or whatever. You're just witnesses."

Steph looked at Caroline as if to suggest it might be time to put Em in a white van.

"Cos will be standing over the inlay. It's lit up, I walk in, in Abby's cloak. I present myself to him. I make sure he's super hard, and then...well, you'll see."

"How's it lit up?" Steph was suddenly interested.

"What?"

"The inlay. You said it's lit up. But is there a spotlight in the ceiling? How's it lit up?"

"Candles. All around. On the floor."

"You got 'em already or do you need to go buy them?"

She looked at both of them and paused. "Shit." She panicked for a second. It had always had candles. Fuck!

"You've got plenty of them upstairs." Steph nodded, sipping her drink.

Em looked at her plate, deciding whether to eat before confirming she had what she needed. She wolfed down her food. "If they aren't going to work," she looked at Caroline, remembering what shape the candles had been in the other day, "one of us is going to have to go buy a ton." She stared at their nudity and smiled, shaking her head. How the fuck did we end up like this? She put her plate down, too excited and worried to eat any more.

"Let's go check." Em took the stairs two at a time. If there weren't enough...It wasn't how she'd pictured the evening. She almost ran into the bookcase; Cos had left it closed. She ran around to her bedroom rather than fiddle with the lock and once inside, the fragrance enveloped her, wrapped her in its warmth, feeding the tendril, reminding her she was naked, and preparing to be fucked in front of her friends. Like earlier in the day it stopped her, her skin prickling, sweat beading up.

She heard the others behind her, and then Steph's moans, Caroline grabbing her elbow with one hand, the other still holding her plate, guiding her to the chair.

Em turned the key and opened both cabinet doors, looking down the row of drawers to find the candles. She slid it open, the light from the octagons just enough to see, but not for long. The same smell that had turned their noses a few days ago wafted up. She lifted the glass, carefully setting it back to look at the compartments. There were at least two dozen compartments, each containing a candle. Some were tiny, others thicker than her thumb. Several long tapers lined the back, and there were a few shorter ones as thick as her wrist.

She reached in to pick up one of the small ones, and it felt brittle, like it might crumble in her hands. When she removed it, she saw there was another beneath it, and another beneath that. She set the first one aside and picked the next one down; it felt fresher than the first.

"Whaddya think, Em?" Caroline had joined her, looking at the display case.

"How's Steph?" she didn't look up, studying her choices.

"Oh. She's rubbing one out again. I kept telling her it was the only way to get past this, but I'm afraid she'll start to wear her skin away if she keeps it up."

Em snorted softly. "It looks like there's plenty of candles. You want to help me set them up? There's a bunch of saucers in back we can use."

"You know this is totally weird, right? Like, if I wasn't so high right now from this smell, I'd be thinking you need to make an appointment and get this shit figured out. But the thought of watching him take you for the first time, knowing how that's going to feel." She closed her eyes and smiled. "Fucking too weird."

"Yeah. But is it really any weirder than that?" She nodded over to Steph sitting, eyes closed, hand moving furiously. She explained to Caroline what needed to be done, leaving her to arrange the candles and organize the room.

They were sitting in her room, Steph barely maintaining, Caroline looking blissed out. Both dressed in their robes. "Okay, as soon as they arrive, one of you can light the candles and get them dressed, er, undressed and in their robes, yeah? You can use one of the other bedrooms. I'll be waiting for Cos here." They nodded, focused inward.

At 9:37 the doorbell rang. Emily looked up at her friends. "It's probably one of yours." She glanced through the closet to the room, the candles arranged, but not yet lit. They had all been admiring Abby's cloak laid out on the bed next to them. Steph and Caroline both jumped up to see whose it was.

Earlier she had tried it on. On Abby it would have brushed the floor, but on her it came down to the middle of her shins. It was beautiful: the ornate collar closed like a choker around her neck with a simple clasp. She followed the break lines down, her eyes catching on her naked chest, her breasts hidden, the fabric draping open to frame her triangle, hidden in shadow until she moved. Its satin lining, cool and slick against her skin, invited her to move, caressing her shoulder blades, the tops of her buns, its edges teasing her thighs. She had stared at her reflection, the image flowed over her like the cloak, changing, shifting. She was standing in front of Cos, the cloak's fibers glinting in the candlelight, he had held it away from her body, exposing her to the others, explaining what will happen to her. She had shaken her head to clear her thoughts and taken it off.

Now, knowing the guys were arriving, the tendril lit up at her being exposed to them. She closed her bedroom door. She closed the closet door, the door to The Study left open. She could hear voices, imagining Robert undressing and slipping on his robe. Gangly, thin and tall, a perfect match for Steph, his adolescent mustache and goatee, dark brown and not quite filled in framing his lips. She could almost feel the bristles of that beard rubbing against Steph's inner thighs.

Her door swished open, startling her, her hands moved to cover her breasts and bush, until she saw it was Cos.

"Really?" He shut the door, a light blue terrycloth robe draped over his arm. "You're getting modest now?" His eyes shot to the cloak on the bed. "Holy fuck. Where in the hell did you come up with that?" He set down the robe and knelt to get a closer look. "Em! This is incredible."

She walked behind him, her hands on his shoulders and stared at it with him. "I know, right? Tots insane. Abby's. Part of her mystical society of essential magic."

He shook his head. "What the fuck." He looked over to the closet. "They're in there. Getting into their robes. Their guys showed up. The priests are coming up in a moment. They wanted to make sure you were ready. That you had gotten me ready."

Ohfuckohfuck. "Yeah," she breathed, her hands kneading his shoulders, feeling the muscles thick and knotted. "What does that mean, exactly?"

He stood up and turned to face her, his hands on her shoulders. "Em." His eyes had that look again. "I...I'm...are you sure this is what you want?"

She slipped her arms around him and nodded. "I am. It is. I said I didn't want you to hurt me, and you haven't. I didn't know this is what I would like. You helped me find it. I want you to keep going with it, Cos. What are the priests expecting me to do to be ready? To get you ready?" She knew he was getting hard. She wanted him to get hard.

"They expect me to last," he said, letting his fingers trail down her sides, his thumbs grazing her nipples. "They expect you to perform, to cum. A lot." He just shook his head, his eyes burning into her. "I have to spank you," he said quietly seeing her reaction. "Not to hurt you..."

She nodded, concerned, waiting.

"Just enough to heat you up, to make sure you're at the very edge." His hands stopped at her waist, his fingers wrapped around her cheeks, opening them, massaging them. "In there," he nodded again, "they expect me to prepare you..." his fingers stretched her pink hole, rubbing the ribbed muscles at her sphincter.

The tendril swelled, pulsing; she saw him penetrating her there, forcing her to beg him to penetrate her, in front of her friends. It was too much to accept, but the tendril only tightened its grip as she resisted the image: his cock entering her mouth, her throat, her cunt, her ass. She shook her head. "Nooo," she moaned. "You can't...it's too big..."

He kept stroking her back entrance and nodded. "They expect you to take me in all of your holes..."

She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight, pressing her face against his chest. His hands kept her spread open against her clenching from the image of his cock impaling her there. "I...it's not...you..." She closed her eyes, imagining how it might feel.

"It's okay, shhhh...it's okay. We'll make sure you're okay." He pulled on her cheeks, forcing her to pull away. "Look in the pocket." He nodded to his robe.

She lifted out a tube, seeing it was lubricant and moaned, staring back up at him. "Nooo," she shook her head, the tendril brightening at her resistance. The fantasy shifted, her head down, her cheeks raised. "Ohhhgodohgodohgod, Please, Cos! Not tonight." She shivered as she set it down.

He stared at her, that look she'd been seeing flashing by. "Maybe. Maybe not. It depends on how well you perform." He smiled again at her reaction, her eyebrows shooting up, her eyes glinting, lighting up the competitor in her.

"The priests are waiting, pussy."

He pulled off his clothes, watching her watching his cock swaying between them. He lifted the cloak and wrapped it around her, holding it while she clasped it in place, before he put on his robe. She giggled at how ridiculous he looked: a threadbare light-blue robe that barely fit him. It didn't even have a belt. "You're on fire," he said, leaning down, bringing their lips together.

She melted into him, feeling his hair rough against her breasts, his cock thickening, pushing against her hip. The kiss moved through her, melding with the tendril's blossom tip, sending counter-pulses down her spine. She felt her muscles tighten around her ring, the image of kneeling, of taking him in, of burying her face in Abby's flower garden, of him spearing her.

"I have a surprise for you," he said softly, breaking away. He reached into his jeans and pulled out a packet of pills, popping one out and into his mouth. "No need to worry about my staying hard." He smiled at her reaction. "The priests will be very pleased with me. They will compliment my talents in opening all of your holes." He slipped his hand down to slide a finger between her lips. "Fuck your pussy is flooding..."

She moaned at how he lit her up: the teasing, the threats, the breaking her boundaries, forcing her to compete. She felt herself clamp down on his finger, pushing against him, moving him deeper.

"It's time," he said breaking away. "They're waiting." He slipped his finger to her mouth and she took it, her musk mixing with the faint essence of the fragrance, her tongue tasting her juices. He stepped around her, opening the closet door. "The priests are waiting for you, pussy," he said loudly enough for her friends to hear. "Enter and kneel before the chair, as you have been trained."

She shivered, the fragrance consuming her, her skin prickling, from her pussy to her nipples, a tiny part of her still conscious of what he'd just said. This wasn't what I imagined! But when she looked into The Study, it was exactly as she had seen it: a constellation of candles, flickering, the priests off to one side, the inlay lit up, golden. She looked to the table, a circle of candles casting their yellow halo onto the chair. The smoke mingled with the fragrance and the tendril blazed, tightening its hold in her skull. The white bud opened wide, its petals as bright as starlight, harsh, piercing, merciless. She walked in, knowing her body was on display to the boys, not daring to look up from the floor.

Cos's hand landed gently on her shoulder, guiding her to stand at the chair. He came around and sat.

"Like the first time," he said. She stared at his cock, swelling slightly, swaying to the side as he settled. Her eyes glanced back at his face before she turned to slowly lower herself over his legs.

"There's no specific limit, tonight, pussy," his words carried through the room as he gently stroked her backside. "I'll keep going until you beg me to suck my cock. Be loud enough so the priests can hear you."

She groaned at the humiliation, her friends hearing her beg, the sounds of his slaps, the tendril burned bright. He raised his hand and before she could react, slapped down on the side of her right thigh and bun, once, twice, six times rapidly, but lightly.

She had to get in front of the embarrassment before the tendril took total control. She turned her head to stare into the room, the priests barely visible, their gasps witness to her shame. "I am here to suck your cock, Cos. I need you to get hard and so I can feel it's smooth head rolling across my tongue. FUCK! Yes yes yes...like that! Thank you Cos. FUCK! Thank you. Let me FUCKFUCKFUCKooooohhhhhfuckfuck...let me take it down my throat again! OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK!" She was losing count.

He kept the slaps light but fast, stopping briefly to feel how warm her skin was getting. "They're wondering, though, cunt. Now that I've prepared the room, what's next? What's next in your training?" He kept feeling her skin, soft and hot, bright pink on the sides and bottom flesh, still lighter white towards the inside. "Open your legs, pussy. They want you to be pink all over."

"Fuckkkk...Be gentle on my pussy, Cos. It's so tender still. It feels OUCHHH! Thank you thankyouthankyou.FUCKKKK! ohfuckohfuckohfuck." The stinging inside her thighs was almost too intense. The tendril had swollen again. What am I doing wrong? It should be going down not up! The white bud opened, spiraling around the inside of her skull.

"Weren't you supposed to beg me to suck my cock, not tell me where I can spank you?" Again inside her thigh.

"Okayokayokay. Yes, please please OUCH! FUCK! Yes, please let me suck your delicious COCK!" She was struggling to breathe, his slaps weren't hard, but their frequency increased the intensity. "Hold onhold on, oh fuck. Yeahyeah." She inhaled, caught her breath, remembering his earlier question. "They don't care about the job. They don't care whether I'm a virgin or not. I am your prize, your supplicant. They're seeing how well you are training me! YEOWCHHH, FUCK yes yes yes FUCKFUCKFUCK!"

"You're not begging, cunt. I don't hear you begging." He pushed her legs as wide as he could, exposing her pussy, swollen, pink and juicy. He brought his fingers down, gently, over and over again, soft but frequent, her lips pinkening.

"Godgodgodgod! Let your pussy suck your beautiful coCK! Ouch! Fuck fuck fuck, yes yes yes! I'm you're pussy! I'm your pussy! Please please please!" She was shouting; everyone could hear, her face as red as her ass, his hands continually coming down on her lips, not hard, but stimulating them, engorging them. She could feel herself dripping.

He stopped and gently pulled her legs together, his cock hard, folded back pushing into her stomach, his hands stroking her backside. "It is time. They are waiting. Judging." She was panting, tears dripping down her cheeks, juice dripping down her thighs, pushing her hands to the floor, trying to roll off of him onto her hands and knees.

The tendril had stopped, losing its grip around her brain, the pain/pleasure growing, the hot glow on her skin moving in to fill the empty places. She felt the pain subside, the need to have him in her mouth just like she had begged. She saw his cock, lifted up now, thick and standing, but not as erect as she knew she could make it.

She couldn't believe how small she felt, how little she knew, how deep into the role she had slipped. My friends just heard me! Witnessed my humiliation! Being degraded—she had to accept it—it was the only way to conquer Abby's fragrance.

The image of her kneeling and praying before his erection hit her again, intermixed with her kneeling and dipping into the flowers in Abby's garden of women. She felt the tendril slipping away, her need to please him, to accept where they'd taken her fantasy. It would be so easy, she thought, her fingers floating up to his waist, to stroke his hair, moving down to take his hot cock in her hands, so easy to serve him.

"Beg them. Beg them to let you serve me. Tell them what you need to be."

She looked up in alarm, her stomach clenching. Had she said something out loud? His tone was commanding, unyielding. Her heart rate jumped. She felt her head nodding slightly and her stomach lurched. Fuckfuckfuck what am I doing???

"Cos," she said it too quietly. "Cos!" She knew her friends could hear her that time. "Let this virgin pussy be your servant. Let me serve you," she took a breath, watching the waterfall, holding onto the shore, the water pulling at her. "Please let me serve your gorgeous cock with all of my holes. Whenever. However you demand." OHMYGOD! Noooo! FUCK! And the tendril whipsawed around her, her words flooding its roots, her shame feeding its blossom.

He lifted her head and nodded toward the center of the room, turning to walk away. She gathered the cloak and crawled toward the inlay, knowing how horrible it looked, how demeaning. She could barely see the figures off to the side, their faces hidden behind their hoods, the candles lighting their bodies. Caroline's breasts were obvious, and next to her, it must have been Bobby, a young man's toned stomach, smooth shaven, his erect cock reflecting back the flickering light.

She was at the inlay, facing toward the back door, the ring of candles cast a yellow glow on the cloak. It looked like gold. A sound made her glance back at the priests, Caroline was kneeling now, her head at the top of Bobby's thighs. Through her shame she smiled, knowing she and Caroline were doing what was needed, knowing Steph might be suffering a sweeter torture for not accepting.

She swallowed as Cos moved around in front of her, his robe swinging open to show his cock, lifted but still not fully erect. She didn't look above his waist, her hands remained on her thighs. The cloak hid her from her friends, but she was fully exposed to him, her face level with his penis.

His hands held her head tight. "Okay, pussy. You have my permission to suck me." He pressed his palms against her temple, keeping her face in front of his dick, her nose brushing the underside of his shaft.

She inhaled sharply smelling his sweat and musk, the words bouncing up and down her spine. Fuckfuckfuckfuck. She leaned in, pulling her cheeks away from his hands, feeling his cock push against her forehead, hot and satiny. "Pussy," she whispered, tilting her face up to kiss it, her lips brushing across the rim of his crown, feeling a jolt of pride as he gasped, his hands loosening to give her freedom to suck him. "Pussy." The whispers blowing softly across his crown, feeling him jerk beneath her lips. "No, I'm not your pussy, Cos," she declared to the room. She inhaled around his shaft at what she was about to say. "I'm your cunt, Cos. I am your cunt tonight and tomorrow and however long...make me your servant cunt, Cos!"