A Study in Fragrance Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her climax, her face a mask of surprise, her body stiffening and then going limp, his legs covered in juices she squirted out. He laughed, her eyes closed, rolling under their lids. It triggered his own cascade, his cock squeezing into her and back out, her juices gushing with each stroke until he thrust, deep into her, his balls tight against his shaft, his cum shooting up and out, a fountain of sparks and fire, crescendoing up his spine and over his brain. He collapsed on top of her, breathing into her neck, listening to her breath, ragged and panting.

They lay together for...she didn't know how long. She thought she might have passed out. He was still inside her, thick, but not hard, the bed soaked, that she'd have to clean the covers intruded briefly into her thoughts, his body heavy on her, pressing her into the mattress, his hands still pinning hers. She lay there, not wanting to move, not needing to move, her breathing shallow against his chest, the tendril deflated in its pot, deep inside her. She mentally shook her head, not believing what he'd made her do, what she'd agreed to do, what she called herself. The mere hint of shame flickered life into the tendril and she breathed, relishing how she felt, in the moment, ready to do whatever it took if this was how she would feel.

Minutes later, it seemed, he stirred. "Fucckkkk," he groaned into her neck, his breath tickling her ear lobe. "My fucking lord." It was barely more than a whisper. "Who the fuck are you?" He let go of her hands, sliding his down her arms to cup her head, planting kisses on her cheek. "That was fucking amazing, Em."

And we are out. She exhaled, her body already a limp puddle, letting go, one more step into whatever she was becoming. It was getting hard to tell what was in and what was out, she realized. She just lay there, feeling their cum ooze out of her, his cock shrinking, the tickling of the bunnytail competing with the stinging from his spanking. It was probably soaked. She thought about having to wash it. "Holy shit, Cos," she whispered in response. "What the fuck was that?"

He grunted a laugh and rolled off of her, the air cool against her breasts and stomach. The smell was overpowering: her musk, his musk, combined with their sweat and a hint of Complicit. She clenched half-heartedly, feeling the muscles she needed to strengthen. As much as she wanted to just keep lying there, she had to wash off. It was too much. "C'mon, Cos," she wriggled out from under him. "Upstairs. Shower. I can't stand the way I smell."

Upstairs she realized again she had to deal with the bunnytail, shaking her head. "What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?"

He laughed, unsnapping the tail and resting it on the counter. "Just pull it out. It should just slide. You probably want to clean it off. Soap and water, then relube it when you are ready to put it back in. The kit comes with lube, but I don't trust theirs. I bought you the good stuff." He smiled like a goof, watching as she pulled the thing out of her backside.

Thirty minutes later they were both downstairs, cleaned up and back at the bookcase. He'd closed it, waiting for her to come down, offering her the lube and watching while she pushed it in. She'd debated staying naked but finally threw the shorts and shirt on she'd worn earlier...and then thought twice when the bunnytail poked against the back seam. Still, she kept them on, shaking her head at how stupid she felt. "Okay," she said, seeing him as a contractor for the first time since before the ceremony. "What the fuck were you saying about the locking pins?"

He showed her how to lock the shelves in place before turning to the front edging. "We just need to glue these on," he pointed to thin strips of wood that would face the front of each shelf. "They hide the grooves. It should be fine overnight. You don't expect to fuck with them tonight do you?"

She smiled and shook her head. "And something about tapping in molding?"

He nodded, walking to her closet. "The final pieces," he nodded to a bundle of wood resting in the back of the closet. "Shouldn't take more than a half hour. We'll be done by 6:00, latest."

She wasn't sure what she could do to help, but he showed her how to glue the edging and clamp the pieces. She listened to him hammering while she moved from shelf to shelf, the bunnytail a constant reminder of her submission. She began to think about being "in-between." In-between her reality, a reality that might include Caroline (that she hoped included Caroline!) and the unreality of where he had dragged her. Complicit was everywhere, unreal, real and in-between. Em figured it was as much to blame for Cos and her as it was for Caroline and her...if there was a Caroline and her. It was too new, too much and she couldn't get her head around it. But the feeling of having him slamming into her, the spanking, the way he felt when she rubbed him in the shower. If she got to have that by giving up a little pride, she could do that. Besides. I'll be leaving for college soon. It's not permanent. The thought saddened her, leaving the house, trying to find someone like Cos who could give her what she needed. Maybe you'll be gay. She laughed at the thought, but she wasn't sure if it wasn't her new reality.

She dove into the work, focusing on putting just the right amount of glue, aligning the molding, gently screwing the clamps evenly across the faces. Her body was still on fire, her cunt lips sensitive and bruised, her cheeks stinging and warm, the butt plug a constant presence. But mostly the echoes of her orgasm still rippled in her channel; in spite of how sore she knew she'd be the next day, she wanted him in her, taking her, owning her. With the case closed, Complicit was barely noticeable, a slight nagging at her consciousness. She thought about the BLN and what he expected her to do. She thought about Jamie and Steph, and then she wondered if...no, when...Naomi would text her that something was wrong.

They finished at about the same time, Cos lugging a tool bag out from her room. "I think it's all done, Em."

She couldn't figure his expression. Tired? Sad? Longing? Maybe she was just hoping he felt that way. Maybe she felt that way. "Let's look at it for a few minutes, k?" She stared at the closed bookcase, an empty shell, its shelves resting on the bottom frame, clamped and stacked. "It's better than I could have ever imagined, Cos." She looked at how the molding sat tight against the wall, the case inset, like it had always been there, Abby's stuff lining the hallway. "I want to see my closet." She heard him set down the bag, his footsteps behind her. She knew he was staring at her bunnytail, pushing her shorts out, pulling the front panel against her thighs and pubis.

He'd left the closet doors open, but The Study door was closed, the back of her closet framed in molding, white on white. "Fuck, Cos," she turned to him. "It's fucking amazing. You're a genius." She reached over and kissed him, pulling him into a tight hug. She could feel his member pushing against her, not hard, but not completely soft. She pulled away and looked down. "Does every guy get like that?" She looked back at him, smiling, but serious.

He shrugged. "When a teenage fuck-toy servant cunt is at his beck and call, probably."

She hit him, but with a bunnytail shoved in her ass, she couldn't deny what she was. She blushed, part embarrassment (the tendril lifted slightly) but mostly annoyance at how much she'd let him control her, take advantage of her. But no, that's not true. She thought back to the video contract. You tied your own knot there, buster. For the umpteenth time since he'd twisted her around his finger, she silently promised herself she'd learned her lesson and would be a better negotiator in the future.

She stepped into the closet and pushed a wood square at the intersection of two molding pieces. "That's so cool, Cos. So fucking cool." And the wall magically opened, sliding off to the left, Complicit immediately enveloping her. It was like diving into a pool of hot water, the sheer sensuality of it as it surrounded her, lighting up her skin, the tips of her breasts, the edges of her labia. The seven of them trying on clothes, staring at each other's bodies, Steph posing for Jamie! And the bunnytail...poking between her cheeks. I might as well post it on Insta. She sighed. She pulled herself out of the hallucination to stare at the room, looking over her shoulder, silently thanking him for what he'd done.

"Oh, but there's so much more to do," he responded nodding to her shorts. "I'm done for the day." He hoisted the bag higher on his shoulder. "Take good care of that tight ass of yours." He nodded slightly to the table. "Tomorrow. 3:30." He left back through the closet.

She shook her head, blushing at the image: splayed out on the table, waiting for his hand, the bunnytail sticking out of her, her cunt spread open, Complicit up inside her head. "Jesus, fuck," she exhaled, following him out to her bedroom, closing the closet door behind her.

She knew she should eat, but she didn't have an appetite. She couldn't sit down, her ass hurt and if she wasn't sitting just so, the plug pushed into her. Stripping of the stupid shorts, she laid down on her bed, checking in on her phone. She was exhausted. She hadn't been completely settled since Saturday night and the ceremony. And today; how Cos had changed; what he was making her do. The letters swam on the screen even though it was only 6 o'clock.

The ringing jerked her out of a dream, disoriented. Who was calling? What time is it? She reached for her phone and saw it was Naomi, her heart hammered. Oh fuck! She's having a problem! "What's going on, N? You okay?"

"Hey! You home?" Her voice quavered.

"Fuck! Naomi?! You okay? Yeah! I'm home. What's going on?" She had sat up, wiping drool from her cheek, her shoulders a little cramped from how she'd been lying.

"I'm fine, Em! I'm fine. Sheesh!"

But Emily wasn't convinced. "Okay. Sure. What's up?" She winced as she'd rolled onto the plug, shoving it against her rectum. "Fuckkkk."

"Hey. Can I ask you a favor?" She sounded distracted.

"Sure, anything. What do you need?" She nudged her ass off to the side, freeing the bunnytail. I should just take the fucking thing out. But she didn't know how long she needed to keep it in to stretch herself. Look it up. She had meant to do more research on whatever it was she was doing. Anal training? She couldn't believe what she was doing.

"...there?"

She'd missed whatever Naomi had asked. "Sorry. You want to come over here? A sleepover?"

"Could I?"

"N. Tell me what's happening."

"Mitch. He's coming back. Tonight."

Mitch. Naomi's step-brother. He was four years older, away at college, and Naomi had had a massive crush on him when she started high school. She couldn't stop talking about him. He couldn't touch her when she was younger, but now...now it was different. "You worried about Mitch?"

Naomi hesitated.

"N? You there?"

Naomi exhaled. "Yeah. I don't want to see him. I'm...it'll be weird. He..." she trailed off.

"He? He did what?"

"Can I just come over and we can talk about it when I get there?"

"Sure. I have to get up early tomorrow, but that doesn't mean you do. Sure!"

Em had 10 minutes before Naomi got there. There wasn't a question about the butt plug. Tomorrow would be too soon as it was. She jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom, peeling the tail off, seeing that it had been smushed a little. She took a moment to see if it was permanently damaged, pinching the fur to reshape it. Satisfied it was fine, she turned to look at the black disk pressed against her asshole. Slipping her fingernail beneath the silicon, she pried it up feeling the cone tugging against her muscle. Gripping her fingers more tightly around the base she pulled harder, the cone disengaging and slowly sliding out, feeling again like she was taking a shit. Her ring stretched uncomfortably until it slid over the downward slope of the cone and closed up, leaving a slimy feeling at her sphincter. She didn't have time to shower, but the feeling had started her gut moving, forcing her to take time to relieve herself, wondering what was really happening with Naomi.

Before she knew it, Naomi was shouting up from the back door. Em had barely finished in the bathroom, the butt plug still on the sink and she hadn't gotten dressed yet. "C'mon up!" She wasn't worried about getting dressed. She'd be naked at the party anyway, and Naomi and she had spent a lot of time in changing rooms. She didn't feel as calm about the butt plug, washing it before tossing it and the fur ball into the drawer.

"Hey!" She looked up as Naomi's shadow crossed the doorway. She smiled at Naomi's reaction to seeing her undressed.

"Jeez, Em. I hadn't figured it would be that kind of sleepover." She paused and smiled crookedly. "Or is your friend's fragrance working its magic on you? Or," she covered her mouth dramatically, raising her eyebrows dramatically, "were you thinkingImight have succumbed to her magic?" She giggled, walking on to Em's room.

"So," Em followed her, ignoring her snark, "I guess that means you aren't feeling any effects...?" She picked up her phone and sat against the head of her bed, not bothering to put on any clothes. If Naomi was uncomfortable with my being naked, let's push her buttons. "You see Jamie's post?"

Naomi nodded. "Yeah. I saw it. And no, I'm not feeling anything worth mentioning."

"Okay...soooo...what's the problem with Mitch coming home?" She looked up to see Naomi shifting uncomfortably at the end of the bed, scrolling through her phone.

"This," she said, holding up her phone.

"Oh my god, N! That's horrible!" It was Em's turn to cover her mouth, shocked at the image of Mitch, naked and stroking himself on a text message. "Did he actually mean to send that...to you?" She had to look away, the image burned into her memory. Mitch was a tall, well-built guy, whose body Em had always loved to secretly watch when they'd spent time together at the pool. But she'd never imagined him naked, let alone with a hard-on, or stroking it! "Ewwww, N! That's terrible. I'm so sorry." She leaned forward and opened her arms to give her a hug.

Naomi was sniffling, shaking her head. "I know. I'm so pissed." She looked up and smiled weakly. "I mean, if we were dating..."

"N! No! I mean, you didn't...?"

"What? Didn't what? Make him think I might be interested in seeing him jerk off his junk?" Naomi's expression had turned ugly.

"No! That's not what I was saying! You didn't think you might want to date him, did you?" She continued leaning forward wrapping her arms around her, hugging her.

"No. I mean, of course I really wanted to when I was a kid, but not now!"

"So," Em leaned back, now a little self-conscious that she was naked and not certain she believed what her friend was saying, "do you...are you...like, okay, you're going to have face him at some point. Do you have a plan? Like maybe showing it to your folks...?"

"OH GOD no!" Naomi interrupted her. "I couldn't! I mean. Maybe, but," she exhaled, shaking her head, turning her phone over in her hands, "I don't want him to go to jail or anything."

Em was pretty sure Mitch wouldn't go to jail, unless Naomi was underage and pressed charges. But she wasn't. "I don't think he did anything illegal, did he?" She didn't really know if sending naked pictures across the messaging services was a criminal offense or just a violation of the service's terms and conditions. Can't stop thinking like a lawyer.

"I think showing pictures of stroking a hard-on is illegal I think." Naomi was looking at her like Em was being a dick herself.

Em shook her head slightly, not wanting to escalate things. "It's disgusting, Naomi. There's no reason you shouldn't show your parents. He can't get away with it." She thought about it for a moment. "Unless...unless he sent it to you by mistake. You think he may have picked the wrong contact?"

Naomi looked away, puffing her cheeks and exhaling. "I don't think so. But there wasn't a message, and I didn't want to respond to him..."

"Look," Emily continued. "You can't let him off the hook. You can't go around for the rest of your life wondering if he meant it. And you can stay here for as long as you want, but you're going to have to see him eventually."

Noami nodded, her shoulders slumped. "I'd be so embarrassed sending him a message back asking if he meant it for me and it wasn't!" She started to laugh. "Wouldn't that be terrible?" She couldn't stop giggling, the tension finally dissolving.

"What if," Emily was getting an idea. "What if you cropped just his head and texted it back to him, asking if he meant to send it to you? That way, you won't be resending it back or making him think you wanted to send it, or whatever. Maybe?"

Naomi thought about it. "I guess. Yeah. But what if he says 'yes!'?" One side of her mouth jerked toward her neck, tense.

Em shrugged. "Then you send the whole thing to your folks and let them deal with it. But I don't think he's stupid enough to do that. He's already risked a lot even sending it to you, assuming he really meant to." She could still see his hand wrapped around his cock, his blond pubic hair glinting. She shook her head. "That's terrible." She stared at Naomi. "Now. You should do it now, before you get all hung up on it any longer."

Naomi shook her head and fiddled with her phone. "Okay. Does this look okay?" She reached over showing her the text message with Mitch's smiling face.

"Looks perfect," Em nodded. "Now, let's get you settled in a bed, so I can get some sleep. I'm up at the crack of dawn tomorrow." She realized she hadn't changed the sheets since Saturday. "Shit. Okay. Help me get one of the beds made."

Before they had finished, Noami's phone pinged with a message. Looking up at Em, she started giggling, her hand back to her mouth. "Oh fuck, Em. Fuck fuck fuck." She turned the phone so Em could see the message.

"Holy shit!" She looked over at Naomi and shook her head. "'I'm so sorry, Naomi, it was supposed to go to Nat.'"

They stared at each other. "Did you have..."

"I had no..."

"...any idea?"

"...idea! Oh my god that's such a relief! And so weird! And so disappointing!" Naomi was all over the map.

"Disappointing?"

"I...I just thought if he wasn't gay there might have been a chance..."

"Naomi! He sexted you jerking off! A minute ago you were talking about locking him up!!?"

Her friend shook her head and stared at the message. "Welp, I guess that's that." Another message came up. "Hah. Hmmm. So, he says he's sorry again and if I could keep it on the down low until he gets into town, he was going to tell the folks when he got here." She scrunched her mouth and responded. "Maybe he has a friend who isn't gay?" She looked up smiling at Em, relieved.

"Let's get you settled. I've got to hit the sack. C'mon." Emily pulled her friend out to grab sheets and pillowcases, making up the extra bed in Frankie's room before crashing to sleep.

12