A subbie's Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, as we step out of the shower and you wrap a soft towel around me, You ask, "Did my sweet subbie enjoy her Valentines Day?"

Sighing, I glide my hands around Your neck and pull You close and just before Your lips meet mine I answer, "Yes Master."

The next afternoon comes quicker than anyone wishes. You take the three of us out for a fabulous lunch before we all head to the airport. We laugh, talk and enjoy our last few hours together. Gabrielle and I make plan for her first visit to my house next month. We are both excited about it and You tell us we better behave for the next month or there will be no trip. We turn and laugh at each other, knowing that will be a bit tricky.

Once in the terminal You pull me into Your arms, telling me how much you enjoyed having me here.

"I'm going to miss You terribly Master. When will I return?"

Squeezing me tightly You tell me, "Patients my dear, patients. I'll let you know." Your mouth takes hold of mine, kissing me deeply. "I will miss you as well, my dear. Now give Gabrielle a goodbye kiss." Your hands spin me around to face her. I thank her for a wonderful time and gently kiss her sweet mouth. I know people are watching us as they pass through the terminal, but I don't care. She takes the kiss deeper, making me moan as I wrap my arms around her. I hear the call for my plane and knowing it is time to leave, I pull away from her. With a sad smile I head to the plane, waving goodbye and blowing kisses to You both.

Another, written for Him.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
coltylovercoltyloverabout 14 years ago
Spelling

some of your words need a little double checking.

but overall alright story

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Easter Treat Clover plays a Bunnygirl on camera, and has first time anal.in Fetish
Weekend with Sir D/s adventure with submissive babygirl.in BDSM
Rope Suspension for Master A story of rope scene with master.in BDSM
Lily's Anal Initiation by Harry First anal initiation of little Lily by her daddy.in Anal
Daddy's Good Girl Pt. 01 Daddy's good girl.in BDSM
More Stories