A Submissive Black Couple

Story Info
Sexy policewoman dominates submissive black couple.
1.7k words
3.5
49.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

The name is Janice O'Brien. I'm a five-foot-ten, blonde-haired and green-eyed young woman living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm a parole officer working for the city. These days, I am extremely stressed out. The men and women in the fast-growing criminal underground of Brockton have been acting dumber and crazier than usual. I swear, there must be something wicked in the air. Or perhaps the water. Hey, you never know, right? Stranger things have happened in the nightmare world that is urban America.

And it's not just the men going crazy either. Wives are attacking their husbands in alarming rates and giving cops no choice but to take them down and lock them up just like the most violent of men. Female gangs are really crossing the line and forcing the local cops to abandon any notions of chivalry by taking them out just to survive. What else could they do when these chicks start firing on them? That's the city of Brockton for you. Crazy men. Crazier women. It's a mad world out there. As a parole officer, I deal with men and women who are violent, vicious and absolutely not worthy of trust. That's okay because I know exactly how to deal with them.

To relax, I engage in my favorite activity of all time. Interracial BDSM. It's my favorite thing in the world. Presently, I'm entertaining some friends of mine. Thurmond Monroe and Jamella Hancock Monroe. The former is a six-foot-three, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome black man I know from work. He's a state police officer. The lovely Jamella Hancock is his darling wife. A tall, busty and big-bottomed, somewhat thick-bodied but still very pretty black woman with dark brown skin and long black hair. She's a corrections officer for the city's department of corrections. They're both real good friends of mine and we like to get together sometimes for some wicked fun. We've known each other since college. I was born and raised in New York City. In the mid-1990s, I attended the world-famous John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City before moving to the state of Massachusetts. I transferred to Suffolk University and eventually earned my bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice at that school.

Thurmond and Jamella Monroe were both students at Suffolk University when I transferred there. We even had some of the same classes. I was their friend when they started dating. And I was actually a bride's maid at their wedding. I'm the godmother of their sons, Thurmond Junior and Michael. As you can see, we all go way back. And there's a lot of trust between the three of us. For starters, I am openly bisexual and I've done a ménage-a-trois with them before. Jamella is bisexual herself. We've had lots of fun together in the past. Thurmond knows about it and he doesn't mind. Sometimes, like this evening, he joins his wife and I in our escapades. Tonight, they're both exploring their submissive sides in my capable hands.

When most people think of BDSM, they usually get it all wrong. They think of women and men wearing black leather, cracking whips and having a serious attitude problem. BDSM isn't about racism or sexism. It's not just about dominance and submission. It can be a very loving thing. A bond between partners who trust each other completely. You can't have a successful BDSM relationship without trust. It's simply not possible. Also, people think of the dominant partner in an S & M relationship as selfish and domineering. That couldn't be further from the truth. Being a dominant individual in an S & M relationship means heeding your partner's needs and quite often placing them before your own. In these relationships, believe it or not, the submissive is quite often the one in control.

You vanilla people keep that in mind when you're reading this tale, and any other like it. Regardless of the race or gender of the person who happens to be the dominant partner in a BDSM setting or an S & M relationship, know that they're fulfilling someone's fantasy rather than being a sadistic freak. Got it? Cool. Tonight, Jamella and Thurmond came to my house because they simply needed release. In this economy, many men and women are experiencing levels of stress higher than ever before. And we've got to endure it until the country restores itself to its former glory, or close to it. Until stability returns, we've all got to find our ways of coping. For people like Jamella, Thurmond and myself, coping means release. And we only experience release through pain. Either causing it or experiencing it. It's just the way we get down.

Hey, to each his or her own, right? What do you do when you're stressed out? Some people like to curl up with a good book. Others like to go out for a quick run. Some do some type of work-related activity that's somehow less stressful for them. There are men and women out there who experience stress relief through meditation, karate, kick-boxing, video games, wrestling, etc. We've all got something we do. For my friends and I, this is what we do. Simple as that. Got it? Cool.

Presently, I've got Thurmond and Jamella stripped to their underwear. After admiring them for a moment, I asked them to drop everything. Thurmond removed his boxers, and Jamella removed her bra and panties. I looked at their sexy Nubian bodies as they stood before me, gloriously naked. I licked my lips. Folks, I must say that I liked what I saw. I knelt before Thurmond, and took his manhood in my hands. My old college buddy was a well-endowed man. His member was eight inches long, quite thick and also uncircumcised. A fact which puzzled his wife but thanks to my advice, she got over her discomfort and embraced her husband for all the man that he is. I grew up around uncircumcised men. My ex-husband Lawrence was uncut. So are my older brothers and my father. I'm happy to say that my good advice worked on Jamella. She and her hubby decided to allow their sons to remain intact.

I began to gently stroke him, bringing him to life. Jamella watched. I could tell she was turned on by what she saw. As I pleasured Thurmond, I tentatively reached for Jamella. Slowly, I slipped one finger into her womanhood. Jamella grinned as I began fingering her pussy while sucking on her husband's cock. Hey, that's what I call multi-tasking. I stroked Thurmond's cock and licked his dick head after pulling back gently on his foreskin while jabbing my fingers deep into his wife's vagina. Jamella squealed in delight and urged me to continue. I worked my magic on them. After a while, I switched. I stroked Thurmond's member while licking his wife's snatch. Thus, I pleasured them both until they screamed my name in two languages, English and Profane!

Afterwards, we tried some more traditional sex. I went down on Jamella, licking her pussy eagerly while Thurmond took me from behind. The big black cop thrust his cock into my pussy, filling me up completely. I would have screamed if my mouth wasn't otherwise occupied. Jamella gripped my long blonde hair and urged me to keep licking her. I did as I was told. We went at it like this for a little while, then switched around. It was Jamella's turn to get fucked by Thurmond while she went down on me. A good time was had by all.

The fun was just beginning. I decided to shake things up by trying a little bondage. I took some steel chains and bound both Thurmond and Jamella on their hands and knees. I looked at them as they remained there on all fours, faces down and bottoms up. Their black butts looked so tempting. I took out my leather belt, and administered a solid whack to Thurmond's butt. The big black man screamed. A moment later, his wife began to scream as well as I whacked her big black butt with my belt. I watched their beautiful dark skin turn blue as I belted them. I fingered my pussy while whipping them. It turned me on like you would not believe. I did this for a few minutes, then moved onto the main event.

From my erotica drawer, I took two dildos. A ten-inch blue one and another handheld dildo. A ten-inch purple one. I took a can of lube and applied its contents to Thurmond's ass after spreading his cheeks. I did the same to Jamella's ass. Then I pressed the purple dildo against Thurmond's butt hole while at the same time slipping the blue dildo into Jamella's ass. Both of them gasped as I penetrated their bottoms. Smiling, I gave them a solid whack on the booty. Then I began fucking them in the ass with my toys. I've always loved taking people this way. Both men and women. I love to bend them over and stuff them with my strap-ons. Since I was entertaining two people at once and wanted to give them equal attention, I decided to use handheld dildos as opposed to strap-ons. I've done this before, you know. And I know the best way.

Listening to Thurmond and Jamella scream as I fucked them in the ass was the best highlight of my day, folks. I worked them both over until they begged for mercy. Afterwards, I undid their bindings, then we all sat on the couch for a little chat. While drinking some Brandy, I asked them whether or not they had a good session. Thurmond put his arm around his wife, and told me he had the time of his life. Jamella seconded that statement. I smiled, and thanked them both. I once wanted to be a professional dominatrix. It's good to know that my skills haven't gone to waste. We spent the rest of the night bantering and watching television. After the session, we were exactly what we were before. Three old friends having a chat about life, work, and the stress of working in law enforcement. At ten o'clock, I wished them goodnight, then escorted them to their car. I waved them goodbye, then returned to my living room. I lit a cigar, and smoked while watching my favorite show, Law & Order : Criminal Intent. I'm just a gal living her life, folks. End of story.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers