A Submissive Journey

Story Info
Kumiko starts steps to find her own sexuality.
2.6k words
4.22
68k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

A Submissive Journey: Kumiko's Self Discovery

Epilogue

by BrettJ and Bite-Me-Baby © 2005

Author's Note: Once again I collaborate, with my friend "Bite Me Baby". This is a new foray for me, I hope all of you find this unique and interesting. More to cum!

*

Kumiko had wandered looking for the missing piece in her life, until one day she met a man that scared her, a friend of a friend. He was a Master. Kumiko, perhaps even fascinated, She was also taken aback somewhat, for this Master seemed to see into her soul. She'd never met someone whom she could submit 100% to. No one she trusted that much. He could be the "one", that thought thrilled her -- and terrified her as well. So she fled, afraid of the feelings that were stirring deep within her.

Kumiko could have had any man she desired. She was lovely, slim, intelligent, cultured. Her sexual appetites were voracious, she lived for passion. Her red hair attracted admiring glances on her beautiful Asian body, her coppery skin was soft, silky, scented. But there was a dark side to her, and He knew it from the second they met.

As fate would have it they met again one day, and again the feelings were reawakened. Kumiko almost ran again, yet something stopped her. She'd heard the rumors. William is young, cruel, has many others. She decided a simple chat wouldn't harm anything. He did seem wise and would perhaps turn out to be a good friend, someone she could learn from.

Never dreaming this young Master would desire her for His own, but yet He did. This left her mind reeling and her heart racing, not to mention her sex aching. She wanted him, she wanted to be possessed, body and soul. She saw his face, saw the intense fierce look in his eyes and it chilled her, yet she ached to be His.

Kumiko decided to take a chance. He had managed to break down her walls. She was His slave in her heart already. Then the day came when His eyes met hers for the first time.

She gasped when she first met Him, her tiny hands trembled, she could barely speak. He said "slave" and she sank to her knees in the doorway. She placed her forehead to His boots wrapped her arms around His ankles and whispered "Master". She was instantly His.

They had spoke long and often of what He expected of her. She was NEVER to address him by his given name, always he was to be "Master". Kumiko was already getting a feel for His moods. When suddenly her head was snapped up, His hands gripped her long red ponytail tightly in His fist. Never once hesitating she quickly went to His left side as He had taught her, down onto her hands and knees. He stepped through the doorway and led her wordlessly to the couch. She had no idea what He sought at that moment, nor did she care her only thought was of Him and His pleasure. Her pulse raced and her body was already racing in ecstasy.

She had met Him naked at the door, uneasy at her sheer boldness, this was as He wished her to be, she didn't even question her own judgment. She had already learned that His commands were to be instantly obeyed. Or she would feel His punishment. She learned quickly absorbing all He said and taught her like a sponge. Kumiko had no thoughts of her own, she lived to serve Him, to do what He commanded, to serve His desires. If He desired a slut, that is what she would be. His passions were all she lived for now. She had never been happier.

A Submissive Journey: Kumiko's Self Discovery

Chapter 1

by BrettJ and Bite-Me-Baby © 2005

Kumiko's head was spinning as she knelt at William's side, never had she expected herself to eagerly obey. But there was something in Him that left her powerless to say no..and something deep within her that wouldn't allow her to refuse Him. Her heart pounded so loudly she knew He could hear it when His strong yet tender hand caressed her hair. She ached to have him, yet she knew she was, as yet, unworthy.

Suddenly, He tugged her to her feet placing her before Him, she trembled at the force He exerted upon her. Her face grew crimson as He pushed her feet apart, His eyes, those deep dark eyes she had so longed to see were for an instant dangerously boring into her soul, and looked upon her with displeasure. Despite her unique beauty, despite being able to have any man she wanted, He was the Master she truly wanted to please and she had failed.

Her green eyes grew wide as she realized her error, tears slipped down her face as she whimpered her apology. The beautiful Japanese girl felt so foolish. How could she have been so foolish as to not remember all He had taught her so far? Pleading desperately, she begged for Him to punish her. Asked him to forgive her for forgetting the proper way to stand. His eyes seemed to smile at her, at He slowly began to speak to her. In a voice like velvet, He let her know He understood her excitement, but she needed to understand as well ... even a small error would not go unpunished. Kumiko nodded wordlessly. He patted His lap, she immediately laid across His knees. Her hands were outstretched above her head. He could feel her body trembling upon him, as His hand ran down her back to rest on her upturned bottom. William knew that his His slave wanted to be fucked, yet for now, she would be denied this. His slave inhaled as she braced herself for the first slap of His hand.

Suddenly, Kumiko felt the full force of His hand as it came down. She felt her ass being almost lifted as it caught the oh-so-tender flesh of her right cheek. She gasped as the blows came hard and fast – right, left, right again. Her ass burned she felt the soft flesh grow heated and knew he wasn't going to ease up till they glowed red...every slap sent a jolt to her already hard clit, she whimpered as the pain continued ... there was pain as tears trickled down her cheeks, but the heat that was suddenly stirring in His slave's wet sex was all she could feel now. Each slap pushed her closer to climax,and she thought she heard Him chuckle through her sobs. She now raised her red ass after each slap, her body seemed to be begging for more. Then His warm hands softly caressed her burning backside. He spoke softly to her,"Slave, you did well, I am pleased". His hand slid under her feeling her newly-shaved mound and she gasped, embarrassed. William could feel her arousal. "Yield, my kitten" were His words and they caused her body to jerk and spasm as she was rocked violently with her release. Kumiko lay sobbing in His lap and He lifted her and pulled her to Him. Gently, He brushed her hair from her eyes and kissed her tears..all she could do was cling to Him whimpering "Master Master". His dark features broke out in an evil grin.

He had been right all along, she was His completely, she knew this. He held her for what seemed like ages. Just rocking her softly, letting her calm down. William understood the raw emotions that were flooding her mind. He would have to make things clear to her, to alleviate her confusion.

When William spoke to her again, he asked Her who she was, she never faltered, not for even a second. Kumiko purred softly "I am my Master's slave". His eyes looked proudly at her, He pulled her tight to Him, kissing her passionately "Rise, my Kitten, you know what is needed". She nodded and slipped from His lap, knelt; knees widespread, and began undressing Him lovingly. She folded His things placed them neatly to the side. Holding her breath, Kumiko leaned forward her long red curls falling about her naked shoulders, her beautiful almond eyes, green despite her heritage, full of lust.

William placed a finger to her chin bringing her face up so He could look into those spectacular eyes. His hands went to her neck, He asked " Is this what You desire, to be mine?" Her heart soared as the tears flowed softly down her cheeks once more. "Yes Master, please, I wish to wear Your collar, I will strive to please You in all things and make You proud ... please Master, accept me as Your slave..and I will be Yours forever, my Master!" At once, He leaned down kissed her softly on the forehead... her breasts heaved with every breath as He placed the collar upon her neck,locked it securely, showed her the only key. William placed it upon His clothes. Kumiko was so excited, her hand went to the collar and she burst into tears. Rising up, throwing her arms around His waist, she kissed him in a way that stole her breath away. He caressed her back and shoulders before attaching the leash she had also desired. "Rise, my Kitten". Kumiko did so instantly and her knees trembled as she handed him the leash the very first time.

She had no idea where He was leading her, but she went eagerly. Whatever He asked, she would eagerly do. He was speaking softly to her but in her excitement she didn't hear His words. At the top of her steps He pulled her up to stand beside Him. He kissed her tenderly and placed a blindfold upon her eyes. She never hesitated for even a second, she loved and trusted her Master in all things. He gently pushed her back onto her knees ordering her to crawl after Him. The excitement and the anticipation were overwhelming.

She was suddenly aware of where He led her, she was kneeling on the tile floor of her bathroom. He must have sensed she new her surroundings, His hand gripped her hair tightly as He snapped her to her feet.. He hissed, "Step in, My Kumiko" she still trembled every time He called her that. The beautiful Japanese girl was his, heart, body and soul.

His slave obediently stepped into the bathtub, He forced her back to her knees, she moaned softly. She was still confused as to why He placed her here. Her questions were soon answered, as she felt His hard cock brush her lips. She parted her lips instantly as she felt Him slide the head of His cock into her hungry mouth. "Kitten, suckle softly" she purred and lovingly caressed His bulging cock-head.

William's slave knelt trembling and blindfolded in her tub, her heart and her mind racing, as she softly obeyed her Master. She suckled softly upon His throbbing cock, so large, so hot, so delicious. He only permitted the tip to enter her hungry lips, sweet soft tears flowed freely down her cheeks as she gently made love to His silken cock with her wet soft mouth. His hand yanked her back off Him as He twined His fingers in her red locks... he pushed her back against the shower wall, still blindfolded she was even more confused by His actions. Then He growled deeply "Spread Those thighs, My Slut" and she did so instantly.

She heard her Master chuckle softly, then she felt a wet heat spraying on her heaving breasts. "Master" she gaped the words when the reality hit her. Her beloved Master was marking her with His hot urine. Leaning back, she began sobbing no one had ever done such a thing to her in her entire life. She was always the spoiled Princess, her traditional parents had given her everything. This was why she rebelled by dying her hair red, this is why she loved to fuck wild men, this was why she was drawn to the kind of perverse kinks that she was now enjoying with her Master. Kumiko didn't want to be a Princess, she wanted to be a servant, a slave and a slut. She always thought this was vile and degrading but suddenly, she didn't feel that way any longer. His Kumiko was His she wanted anything He desired if this pleased Him, it pleased her as well.

The warmth was flowing down her tummy making her tremble softly, her legs quivered as she felt the stream from His cock pulse on her clit, and her body responded in a way she never dreamed ... gasping as her juices flowed from her spasming cunt, she knew He knew this. Her strong and demanding William knew her better than she knew herself, she exploded as her Master emptied His bladder on her shaved mound, she licked her lips softly and heard Him hiss "Open, my dirty l'il slut". She did without hesitation. Her lips parted as she felt Him spray her face with His warm piss, He pushed the tip into her mouth, she shuddered as He placed His hand on her head tenderly.

"Drink mine" she suckled the tip as He flooded her mouth, swallowing obediently, amazed at the new taste. Kumiko wasn't repulsed nor on the verge of vomiting, she reached out gripping her Master's hips tightly as she clung to him sucking and sobbing into Him. The sound of His warm approving voice melted her heart. "Good Kitten, good girl". He removed Himself from her mouth, pulled her roughly to her feet, whispered " Cum, mine" – again, she exploded, almost collapsing in the tub from the force of her release. Master caught her, stepped in with her, pulled her close, and turned on the shower.

His Kitten pulled the blindfold off, tossed it aside and began bathing her Master lovingly, kissing His muscular frame from head to toe, lathering Him with soap, rinsing Him tenderly with her wet hands and lavishing Him with kiss after kiss... spending an extra long time massaging His wonderful cock. Kumiko felt William stir in her hands, purring as she enjoyed the sensation of His shaft twitching in her tender grip. She knelt under Him, lapping His balls softly then slipping her tongue up and down His warm ass crack. She knew Master enjoyed this and she wanted to excite Him, she knew this was a true sign of submission on her part. As His slave, she needed to show Him, to prove to Him, that she was His, would never deny Him anything. Kumiko stopped for a moment to whisper " Your Kitten loves You Master" and He moaned " Love You, Mine".

William drew her up to Him, pulling her hard against Him, kissing her with a force that buckled her knees. Her hands reached out draped over His strong shoulders clinging to Him her eyes met His. He smiled and Kumiko burst into tears again, so many emotions rushing though her mind and body, she let herself go. Clinging to Him drawing her strength and courage from Him. He is all she would ever need, all she desired, all she wanted. He would be her best friend, her Love, her Master, her teacher, her rock, He is her all. And He owned her completely. This is how she always dreamed it should be, where her only desire is to please Him to love and obey Him. Kumiko looked into his beautiful dark eyes and felt complete.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers