A Succubus' Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful succubus falls for a man.
7k words
4.67
20.8k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N This one's a bit of a departure for me. While many of the themes in my other stories are here, the central character being a succubus is different.

I thought about whether this should be in the Sci Fi/Fantasy category but chose Romance because I don't think it will meet the standards of the SF/F category.

Happy reading.

GM01

*****

There wasn't a hard and fast scientific description of her kind. There were multiple opinions on her kind as a subspecies, on their origins and various powers, strengths and weaknesses. Even Jillian wasn't sure of how and when she became fully aware of her status.

What she did know was that over time she had changed, no, she had evolved into what she now understood to be her true self. It had started slowly. In high school she was what might be referred to as a promiscuous girl. She lost her virginity a few weeks into her freshman year and by her senior year had experienced multiple partners. Her partners included several 'friends with benefits', a few girls and two male teachers.

In college she advanced further. Sex became a key component of her curriculum, a special sort of self study course. Along the way she had several lovers who could be considered 'tutors' of a fashion. Typically, these were men older than her, graduate students, professors, a Dean, some alumni and a few local businessmen. She had a rota of FWBs that she could hook up with at just about any time on just about any day for the majority of her four years. She graduated with a degree in English and a Summa Cum Laude in physical pleasures.

Post graduation she bounced around between various jobs (Marketing, PR, grant writer for a non-profit, editor for a literary website) and moved from city to city feeling no particular attachment to any one geography.

Now, at 27, for the past two years Jillian had been settled in Boston, working in Cambridge for a small digital publishing company. She handled several tasks - she was the head of Marketing (she was the only one in Marketing) and edited unsolicited submissions. Her job was enjoyable, if not challenging, but she had become an invaluable cog in the little machine. She was so valued that the two partners had offered her a small stake (5%) in the ownership.

The position paid well enough for her to have a lifestyle that suited her, plus with her new 5% ownership she began to receive small bonuses. She had a small one bedroom apartment in a section of the city that had not 'turned' yet so the rent was low. She had no car so that major expense was a non issue. Her tastes were not extravagant in most cases. The few exceptions being certain items of clothing, a sumptuous meal once in a while and vacations to a remote or special location.

--

Leaving her apartment a little before 10PM, Jillian strolled, no, she strutted at a leisurely pace toward a nightclub closer to downtown. To most men, and a fair number of women, Jillian was an attractive woman. She was tall, 5' 9", with a graceful, feminine body. Her long limbs and torso were toned, with all of her muscles plainly evident but not bulked or veiny like a body builder. Her curves had the appearance of having been sculpted for her body. Full, firm C cup breasts that swelled on her chest like two perfect halves of a ball, a bit bigger than a softball. She could, with a bra or the right piece of clothing push her breasts together and up to create a deep cleavage. In their natural state they had a smooth valley between the two hills of flesh. Her waist was slender but not thin and flared to hips that were curved to her thighs but not wide. Her ass cheeks were solid muscle, two half moons of sleek anatomy.

Tonight she wore a dark purple iridescent blouse that draped softly and temptingly over her braless breasts. The blouse was tucked into a black pencil skirt that reached her knees but had a slit up one side to an inch or two above mid thigh. On her feet were a pair of glossy, black patent pumps with a half inch platform and five inch spike heels. Jillian moved in a classic runway stride, heel, toe, one foot placed directly in front of the other. Even in the 5" heels her body moved fluidly, with a dancer's grace and her breasts bobbed lightly on her chest.

Her long, thick, luxurious, brown hair, freshly washed and shining as she passed under each street lamp, fell over her shoulders to curl below each breast and in the middle of her back She had green eyes, darker than emeralds, that rarely showed what she was thinking. They were surrounded with lush eyelashes that extended well out from each lid. Only when she smiled or laughed in an unrestrained manner did those eyes seemed to lighten in color and sparkle. Her smile was beautiful, though not displayed often enough for those who knew her. Perfect white teeth set between long, rosy pink lips, her full smile was infectious.

She rarely wore makeup at all. There was no need. She wasn't 'beautiful' or 'pretty' but she was attractive. Her skin was smooth and unblemished, her eyes, her mouth, her facial structure all fit together to form a visage that was pleasing to the eye. Tonight, however, she had placed some dark eyeshadow, a blend of grey, green and purple that created a smoky look around her eyes. She spread a light pink gloss on her lips that drew attention to them and gave them a more sensuous look. She had also painted her long nails a crimson color that made her fingers look even longer.

For adornment there was a single gold ring on the second finger of her left hand with a large, dark stone, perhaps garnet. On her left wrist was a heavy, gold link bracelet and in her ears two large diamond studs. All were gifts from previous admirers. For some reason men just liked to lavish her with gifts.

Around 10:15 Jillian strode into the club exuding confidence and poise. That attitude drew attention to her as much as her statuesque physical appearance. With a breath of excitement she strolled gracefully to the bar. Before she could place her order there was a guy at her elbow.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked smoothly. His dark, almost black, hair was slicked back with some sort of 'product'. He was tall, probably 6' 1" since he could look Jillian straight in the eye as they stood toe to toe. His face was tan, a real tan not some tanning bed substitute, and his teeth were bright white. Jillian's first impression was that he was smarmy, a modern day lounge lizard in his black Kenneth Cole tee shirt, pleated pants and loafers with no socks.

"No thank you. I've just arrived and I'd like to get the lay of the land before spending time with anyone." Jillian tried not to come off as haughty or bitchy in her reply. It was not her intention to offend him.

"That's OK," he replied, seemingly undeterred. "Allow me to buy you this drink and maybe you'll remember me after you've had time to get into the flow. My name's Tony, by the way."

Tony extended his hand and Jillian took it with just the tips of her fingers and her thumb. "Nice to meet you, Tony. I'll have a ginger ale." She gave him a slight smile as she withdrew her hand.

It took a few beats for Tony to turn to the bar tender and order her ginger ale.

Where she had clasped his hand was still tingling a bit. When she touched him it felt as though some low voltage electric current flowed from her to him. What he did not know was that Jillian was probing him, getting readings on things like testosterone levels, virility, muscle tone and some genetic traits.

Raising her glass to him, she said, "Thanks, Tony. Maybe I'll see you in a little while."

She moved away, Tony's eyes were glued to the way her ass cheeks popped with each sexy step. She surveyed the club over the rim of her glass having left the straw on the bar. Straws were for children and bimbo women sipping fruity cocktails and tittering to each other about which guy was cutest.

There were several candidates tonight and she looked them over. The one she felt held the most potential did not appear to be alone. He stood at one of the small tables near the dance floor leaning on his elbows as he chatted with a blonde.

They appeared to be a mismatch. As so often happens a tall guy (six feet or better) was with a short woman (a little over 5 feet). The blonde was wearing some sort of flouncy orange dress that ended well up her thigh and was cut low over her too large breasts. Jillian assumed they were enhanced with the way they popped from the dress with the edges hard. She wore high heel sandals to display her fluorescent orange toes. She looked like a little bimbo fuck doll.

Jillian moved across the floor angling to remain out of the guy's line of sight. She approached him from behind and as she proceeded toward the rest room she faked a small stumble, putting her hand out on his shoulder to steady herself.

Steve McCarthy had been dating Tina Langwood for a year. She was starting to do more than just give hints that she wanted to move in together and / or get married. Steve liked Tina a lot and at 30 he was starting to think it was time to get married and settle down. Tina was looking like wife material to him. Tina was totally devoted to him, deferential to him in all major decisions, very pretty, with great, big tits and excellent in the sack. He had started to look for rings on the sly.

As he was staring into Tina's deep cleavage and thinking about tit fucking her later tonight, he felt a hand on his shoulder and an electric charge bolt into him. Rising and turning he extended his hand to a tall, dark haired woman who had apparently stumbled and grabbed onto him to avoid falling.

"Are you alright?" he asked, looking into her dark green eyes and feeling the electricity resume where his hand held hers.

"I'm so sorry, I never do that. I wear heels all the time and I never trip," she stated in a relatively flat tone with no embarrassment in her voice.

"Not a problem. Glad to be of service," he joked. He followed her with his eyes as she walked away, drawn to the taut muscles of her calves and the sway of her hips.

"Steve!" Tina barked across the small table, "Earth to Steve."

"Huh?" he replied turning back to Tina.

"What the heck? You stared at her like she was Giselle Bundchen or something. I

called your name like five times. You're here with me, remember?" she whined.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry. What were you saying about houses in Westwood?" Westwood was the town where Tina grew up.

After letting go of Steve's hand and continuing on her way Jillian had one thought, 'Mmmmm, yummy."

His 'vitals' as she called them were all on the high end of their respective scales, a good thing. He was, in the parlance used among her kind, 'ripe'. Her challenge now was to disengage him from that little blonde tramp and get him to take her home to his bed tonight, something she had done a number of times before.

Jillian had no qualms about bedding another woman's man. She slept with single men, men who were dating one woman, men who were engaged and married men. Once she had even slept with a gay guy whose partner never believed him that it was a woman that made him miss their weekly dinner out.

Jillian never even checked herself in the bathroom mirror, she knew she was looking good. Once again using her catwalk strut she slowly emerged from the doorway back into the club proper. She saw from the corner of her eye that Steve, while talking to his girlfriend had his eyes checking this direction constantly. She flashed him a quick smile, pretty much a full one, and then raised her hand to waggle her fingers at him in a wave. She extended her stride to allow the slit in her skirt to expose more of her leg to his view. As Tina's blonde head whipped around to follow Steve's stare Jillian focused straight ahead as if never having looked in their direction.

Tina hit Steve on the arm. "Stop checking her out! Don't you realize how rude and embarrassing that is?" she fumed.

"Sorry, Tina. I wasn't really checking her out. I was just looking to see if she sprained her ankle," he lied unconvincingly.

"Bullshit!" Tina's venom was spewing. "You know she's nothing like what you like. Not petite, boobs are too small and not blonde. I'm everything you want and need, lover."

Looking into her angry blue eyes Steve tried to mollify Tina, "Of course you are sweetie." he reached out to hold her hand while thinking to himself 'Actually, tall, toned, real boobs and mysterious might be a nice change. A very nice change.'

At the bar Jillian turned to regard Steve and his blonde slut. She was laying into him a bit. Obviously, a jealous shrew. Steve was going through the motions. She knew that because he stole glances at her every chance he could. Smiling a devilish smile when she caught him looking one time she crooked her index finger, beckoning him to her. She could see Steve swallow a big lump in his throat.

"Another drink, sweetie?" Steve asked noticing that there was only ice in Tina's glass.

"Sure, and this time ask for extra cherries," Tina bitched.

Steve approached the bar as if in a trance. There was an open space next to Jillian and he stepped into it.

"Had enough yet?" Jillian asked as he turned to look at her.

"Huh? Wha..?"

"Had enough of that little blonde plaything giving you shit? A man like you needs a real woman." As she spoke Jillian rose to her full height. Her tone was confident.

Steve drew in a sharp breath as he realized he was looking up into her eyes. He'd never had that experience before with a woman.

"Big difference from that blonde pipsqueak, eh?" Jillian taunted. "Now are you man enough to handle a real woman?"

Puffing his chest a bit and squaring his shoulders Steve looked as eye to eye as he could and rumbled, "Follow me."

All thoughts of Tina were gone from his brain. His mind was occupied with only one thing, giving this woman the fucking she deserved. With a couple of gruff "Excuse me's," Steve headed for the door with Jillian close behind.

"My car's right over there," he said pointing at a black BMW 3 series, "And I live about 10 minutes from here."

"Sounds good to me."

When they were in the car and latching their seat belts he turned as he pressed the button to start the car. "I'm Steve, by the way."

"Jillian, with a J."

Steve blew through a red light in his haste and the tires squealed as he made the turn into the parking garage beneath his condo. In the elevator they both looked each other up and down as Jillian licked her lips slowly. The ding of the elevator stopping on the floor was like the bell at the start of a round in a prize fight, both of them darting out before the doors had slid fully open. Steve unlocked the door to his unit and as soon as Jillian was inside he pushed her back against the door and mashed his lips to hers.

Jillian had been through this dance many times before. There was no need for him to try and prove his manhood. She had selected him for that very reason. With firmness in her voice she instructed, "Bedroom. Get undressed, Steve. Let's get right to fucking."

He lead the way, unbuckling his belt and kicking off his shoes as he went. She was right behind him dropping her skirt, blouse and heels on the floor. That was all she wore. Flipping back the sheets on the bed (Tina hated getting into an unmade bed) he turned to her. 'She's a fucking goddess!' he thought. Her body was sublime. His already hard cock seemed to swell even more.

Jillian pushed him firmly so that his knees caught the edge of the bed and he fell on the mattress on his back with his erection straight up. He wasn't huge, maybe 6" or so and not noticeably thick but certainly sufficient for the task of pumping his cum into her. She straddled his hips, taking his dick between her thumb and forefinger and placed it at her entrance. In one unhurried, continuous movement her cunt swallowed his prick whole.

Steve's eyes closed and he gasped, "Oh my god." The feeling of her pussy was exquisite. It surrounded his meat with warm, soft, wet, firm flesh that echoed the muscle toned look and feel of Jillian's body. As she raised and lowered herself on him the sensation was like nothing he had ever felt before. Certainly he had experienced his fair share of pussies and he had enjoyed most every one.

But this vagina, it was something special, something in a class all by itself. This pussy was perfect! He had hardly been inside her for a minute and already he felt like he would cum at any moment. Two more up and down repetitions and his body was wracked by the most massive orgasm of his life.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he groaned from deep within his core. The ecstasy was overpowering. Each pulse, each release of semen sent sensations rampaging through his body. Every muscle was contracted to its maximum as he pushed his seed into Jillian.

Jillian smiled to herself as she watched the effect of her pussy on Steve. As his flood of cum hit her walls she could feel the energy surge through her. Her vagina absorbed each delivery of his sticky, white, life force before the next arrived.

After what seemed like three or four minutes to Steve, but was actually about 30 seconds, his body went limp. He felt as exhausted as he would having just finished a triathlon. He opened his eyes and looked up at this goddess dreamily. "Sorry I was so quick, but you are incomparable. I'll do better the next time." He forced a small wink.

"Don't you worry, I know you will," Jillian replied with little emotion in her voice even though she offered him a small smile. She had not released her grip on his penis and though it had lost a good amount of its rigidity it was still ensconced inside of her. Slowly she began to work it.

Through the torpor Steve's senses began to awaken. He became aware of movement, sensations of pleasure. Then his eyes bolted wide open, regarding the divine woman astride his body. She was milking his cock with her pussy! Honest to god, it felt as if a ring of muscle closed around the base of his cock and then rolled upward all the way to the tip. When it reached the tip sparks went off in his head and then the ring circled his base again and began its ascent.

Blood raced to his dick and in moments he was harder than ever before. "How do ... you do... that?" he gasped.

"It's nothing special, pet. My body just loves a man's cum and so it naturally works to draw it out."

As she spoke Steve could feel the ring of muscle continuing to milk him. As blood engorged his cock and it swelled to fill more of her, the exact opposite of what he expected occurred. It felt as if suction had been added to the milking. The best blow job he had ever received had not sucked him this strongly. It felt as though a vacuum tube was being was being snaked through his penis in order to drain the cum directly from his balls.

In no time Steve felt another orgasm building that he knew would be huge, even bigger than the last though that seemed impossible. His balls felt as if they swelled and went into overdrive to produce as much semen as humanly possible. Pressure seemed to build in his sac and at the base of his dick.

Then the floodgates opened and the flow of his manly juices roared the length of his prick until they erupted. His abs, his asshole, his balls, his prostate and his penis all contracted and spasmed over and over again sending vast quantities of sperm into that perfect pussy. This time it was well over a minute that he continuously pumped his essence into Jillian.

His first load had whet her appetite. This was the real meal. Fresh, thick, hot and voluminous his cum was delicious. Her pussy wrung every last drop from him she could. A fire burned in her cunt and radiated outward, through her core, to every part of her body. As the flames reached her brain a spectral light only she could see emerged from her finger tips and her toes as her body renewed.

12