A Succubus' Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, that feels good!" She rested a moment when he was buried to the hilt inside her, touching every pleasure point within. Her clitoris rested on his pubic bone and she was tempted just to rock her hips but she wanted that glorious friction of him sliding in and out of her again and again. She raised her hips and dropped them, raised them, dropped them with increasing pace as the sounds of their flesh slapping and the moisture squelching took over the room.

Bill's eyes flew open and she watched every muscle clench as a powerful urge to ejaculate built in him.

"What the...?" he exclaimed as he turned to look at his bound wrists. They were his last words but not his last sounds.

"Aaaaaaaaaagggggggguuuuuuuuunnnnnngggggghhhhh." His body seemed to release the sound from deep within, just as his cum released from his balls and rocketed into Jillian. He was wracked by huge spasms as if his entire body was involved in pushing the flood of white, thick goo deep into her. His face contorted in pain rather than pleasure as the seemingly endless supply of cum exploded from him repeatedly. Suddenly, he lifted his head and shoulders from the bed, his arms straining so hard against the ties the bedposts threatened to snap off.

His body went limp. Jillian, who had enjoyed the incredible power of Bill's semen as her cunt pulled it from him and it absorbed into her very being, slowly returned from a euphoric state. She moved her hands to Bill's chest and looked at his face. She did not find the things she expected to see. His face remained a mask of pain and his chest drew no breath and contained no heartbeat.

In a panic Jillian cried, "Nooooo!"

She had gone too far and had drawn everything there was out of Bill. She had killed him!

***

Jillian awoke with a start. She had been dreaming. Bill was still lying beside her, sleeping soundly, his body warm, his form expanding and contracting with regular steady breaths. Tears began to stream from her eyes as she left the bedroom and walked to the couch. Sitting with her head in her hands she wept with sadness. She was fully aware she had the ability to kill a man with her needs.

This dream was the trigger of the realization that she would always be alone. How could she be with a man she loved if she could kill him in a moment's indulgence and carelessness?

Like a movie in her head she flashed back to sophomore year in college. She was out one Saturday night looking to feed. There were big parties all over campus as the football team had soundly defeated the college's rival that day. She entered a fraternity and in no time was being chatted up by the star tight end who had scored two touchdowns that day. He was a big (6' 5", 270 pounds) Iowa farm boy with muscle created from working on the farm and honed from hours in the weight room. He was a stud. Every touch swamped Jillian with the information as to his virility and power. They both knew what they wanted so in twenty minutes they were naked in his room on the third floor of the frat. His dick matched the rest of him in both length and girth. It was certainly over 9" long, maybe over 10" and it was bulky. Below this monstrous piece of fuck meat hung a pair of balls that looked like they belonged on a bull. They looked heavy and full.

The pair wasted no time in shedding their clothes and without preamble the stud put Jillian on her back on his bed and stood between her legs. He swiped his bulky dong up and down through her wet lips before centering it at her entrance. With a slow but steady advance he pierced her tender pink flesh and bore his way into her. She felt the waves of her first orgasm before he was even three quarters inside. Jillian had never been so stretched, so filled before by any dick.

"You're fucking massive! Let me take the top until I get used to you." The star player smiled as he withdrew. He lay on his back on the bed, placing his hands under his head on the pillow and his spear stood up proudly at the 12 o'clock position.

"Have at it, sweet cheeks. Most girls can't take it all so you'll be extra special if you can," he grinned a cocky smile.

Jillian threw her leg over him and lined him up. Three, then four tries to absorb all of his incredible tool were unsuccessful. On the fifth attempt she grabbed the back of his hips and grunted with the effort of pulling herself down onto him. Her ass cheeks smacked his thighs and his entirety was shrouded by her cunt. He moaned with the thrill of her surrounding every bit of him. His hands reached out to take hold of her hips so he could move her up and down on his stalk as if he was using her like some sex toy to masturbate himself.

Jillian began to add counter motions, pushing down as he thrust up and his hands became more like guides than the levers that moved her. She had her feet firmly planted on the bed and used her thighs and ass to raise herself up and slam back down on his cock.

His eyes closed and he cried out, "I'm gonna blow!"

As the first wad of cum slammed into her, Jillian's body went wild. Her legs straightened as her thighs clamped viciously around him. Her cunt pulsated with giant contractions as it milked the seed from him. Strength and power flowed through her like electricity and she cried out from the joy of it all. In a moment of supreme awareness of every part of her she realized she was standing on the bed holding this hulk of a man suspended over the mattress with her cunt and thighs as she drew more and more from him. He looked shocked, like a scared child.

With an incredible effort Jillian's mind overrode her body and forced her muscles, both inside and out to release the flesh she effortlessly held deep within her. His body thudded to the bed and he sucked in huge breaths. Jumping off the bed and sweeping her clothes from the floor Jillian ran from the room.

The tight end was listed on injured reserve for the remainder of the season and fell from the first round to the 12th in the NFL draft.

She had been so much more careful since that event. Never again had she taken more from a man than he could replace in a day or two of sleeping and eating well. But tonight's dream provided a fearful reminder of what she was capable of.

How could she let Bill down softly after everything she had done to this point was showing her interest in him and suggesting a potentially long future?

***

"You OK?

Wiping tears from her eyes she looked up to see Bill standing at the end of the couch, hair mussed and sleep still in his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I just had a bad dream and needed to sit up for a moment."

A hand appeared before her. "Come back to bed and I'll hold you. I won't let any more bad dreams come to you for the rest of the night."

With mixed emotions Jillian took Bill's hand and the pair padded softly back to the bedroom. She slid into the bed and Bill eased in behind her wrapping her in his strong arms and pulling her to him as he spooned her. His hands found her breasts and grasped them with just the right amount of tender force. "I'm right here with you, Jillian. I'll be here all night. You're safe, I won't let anything bad happen to you," he promised as he buried his face in her hair.

For a moment, there in his arms, Jillian forgot about the horrible dream and all that it meant. She sighed contentedly feeling this man holding her close and promising to protect her. She tried to hold fast to those feelings but could not as the fear generated by who she was and what she could do returned. Eventually, she fell asleep.

Morning arrived and Bill still held her close. His warmth and strength felt so good. If only she could let go and enjoy the comfort and serenity of being the object of his caring.

"I've been awake for a little while so you don't have to worry about moving." His voice was low and kind as his breath rustled the hair over her ear.

"Please tell me you're not a morning person," she whined.

"Have to be. Part of the job description. Recharge quickly and be ready to go early. I've always been able to get by without a lot of sleep so last night was a surplus."

"Oh, no. Well, I don't function until I've had coffee and I don't function well until I've had my second cup," she said trying unsuccessfully to withhold the irritation from her voice.

"Stay in bed. I will bring you coffee and food to help make the start of this day a little easier." He was out of the bed and dressed before she even attempted to roll over. When she did she heard the sound of the front door closing.

Twenty minutes later he was back, along with the heavenly smell of coffee and something else. Opening her eyes she saw him standing beside the bed with a goofy grin on his face waving a recyclable cardboard tray with two coffee cups and a bag close to her face. With his free hand he tossed her his shirt and said, "Your breakfast awaits in the living room, mademoiselle."

It did feel good to put on his shirt as she sat up. She shuffled into the other room and slumped onto the couch next to him. He held up a cup of coffee for her and she took a sip. 'Cream, no sugar - how did he know?'

She looked at him with one eyebrow raised in an unspoken question.

"I heard your order the other morning," he explained. He then extended the now open bag containing two warm croissants, two danish, a corn and a blueberry muffin.

"How much do you think I eat?" she grumbled selecting one of the danish.

"From the look of you probably not much of this kind of stuff. I'm guessing you're a yogurt, salad, chicken and fish kinda girl. I only bought all of this stuff because I didn't know what you would like." He extracted the corn muffin, removed the paper cup and separated the bottom from the top. He took his first bite from the bottom part and washed it down with a swig of coffee.

Jillian curled into the corner of the couch with her legs tucked under her. In a very unladylike fashion she had wolfed down the pastry and now held the coffee up in both hands, taking quick sips at regular intervals. Bill sat quietly, looking at her without staring and not saying anything. Eventually, his hand ventured out and caressed the skin on the top of her foot.

"If you'd like, I thought we could go out together to find your second cup of coffee but if you prefer I can go get it for you."

Her heart ached. This man was truly sweet and someone she could see being with forever. She looked away from him as the dread of letting him go crept up on her.

"What's wrong. Something from that dream last night?" The concern in his voice was clear.

She started to speak, "Bill, I ..." but stopped as her throat seemed to constrict.

Her saw the tears as soon as they started welling in her eyes. "Talk to me, please. Did I do something wrong? What is it that's bothering you? Let me help you."

What could she say? 'I'm a monster and I could kill you. I don't trust myself with you.' How could she explain the reality. A single tear escaped and rolled down her cheek.

He reached up to brush the drop away. "I'm a lot tougher than I look and I'm pretty good at working out solutions to things, so go ahead. Hit me with whatever it is and we'll work on it. You're too special for me to let get away."

"I don't think you'd believe me if I told you and even if you did there's nothing you can do about it. The best thing for you is to just go and forget you ever met me," she wept.

Bill was resolute. "Not happening, Jillian. I already like you too much to ever forget you. You forget my calling is to help people. I'll go to the ends of the earth to help you."

With a quavering voice she opened up. "Bill, I could kill you. I don't mean figuratively, I mean I could literally kill you. I wouldn't mean to but it would happen before I could control myself. I couldn't live with that and so it's best if you just go now."

He moved closer to her on the couch, which surprised her. "You need to give me more than that. Are you telling me you have mental or emotional issues? Are you telling me you have some disease that you could transfer to me? What are we, well, you, talking about here?"

"Likely all of the above. I am different than most women and my difference puts you at risk." For some reason she was teetering on the precipice of telling him the truth.

He laughed. "Well that just explained a whole lot of nothing." Turning serious again he encouraged her to continue, "Jillian, whatever it is, tell me. You won't break me and it takes a lot to shock me so let me have it."

She had been hoping to avoid the detail of her situation but he was so earnest, so compassionate that she thought she could chance telling him the truth. With a deep breath she commenced, "First, please don't go calling the psych ward until I'm done. Second, you'll be the first man I've ever told about this. Third, I'm scared as hell about how you'll react."

"You've probably never given much thought to physical abnormalities that weren't covered in medical school," she began. "The list of known diseases and conditions is pretty large and in this day and age people tend to think that we have a handle on everything. I'm sure you're at least aware of premature aging disorders. Well, I have something like that but there's a natural means for me to sustain myself. If I were to do nothing, I would sort of shrivel up and die, no matter how well I took care of myself or how well I ate."

She took a big swallow of her coffee and continued, "My kind have been around for thousands of years. We've been called demons and devils but the true name for us is succubus. We can only live by feeding on men, or more accurately their essence, their life force. The manner in which we accomplish this is by taking their semen. Semen contains the life force that allows succubi to regenerate the dying parts of ourselves. When I say I could kill you it's because I could drain your entire life force from you via intercourse. I've never killed a man yet, but when I was younger and still learning I came close a couple of times."

Tentatively, she looked at Bill from under her eyelashes. His face was stoic, revealing nothing of his thoughts or reactions.

"Every month or so I need to find a man who is virile and full of life. I seduce him and we have sex. I take his semen from him once or twice and then leave. Usually the man is passed out and with good sleep and some regular food he's back to normal in a few days. If I didn't control myself, if I let myself take all that a man has to give I would drain him completely and he would die. You are an incredibly strong and virile man. You would keep me alive indefinitely. But, with the combination of passion, emotion and the power of your life force I could easily lose control with you inside me, and I would drain you to empty without being able to stop."

Bill was silent. He was breathing normally but he did not move a muscle. When he was certain she had no more to say he spoke, "First, I believe you. I've heard about succubi as a sort of erotic fairy tale but did not know they existed. Now I know. Second, I need to learn more about the specifics of the condition to understand it better. Third, I'm disappointed because you are so physically beautiful that I'd really like to have no holds barred sex with you but I can live with out that as long as I still get to be with you. Can I go down on you without a problem?"

She couldn't help but smile a little, "Yes."

"Excellent. I really, really enjoy kissing, licking and sucking all the parts of a woman's body, especially her pussy so I'm very glad that's still on the table. Now, a few things. You are not getting rid of me that easily, I just found you and I feel positive that we are meant to be together. I felt that instantly the other morning when we met in the Dunkin'. I think we should set this discussion aside for the remainder of the day and just enjoy being with each other and having a good time together. Since you know I won't be pressuring you for sex it should allow you to be more comfortable just being yourself. I will insist, however, that wherever you sleep tonight, I am sleeping right next to you."

Slowly Jillian placed her coffee cup on the table. She turned and then practically launched herself into Bill. She threw her arms around his neck and held him so tight she almost choked him. She kissed his neck over and over as he cradled her in his lap.

His hand worked up her thigh until it cupped her ass where her panties crossed her smooth skin. He could feel the swelling in his pants.

"Hey," she laughed putting her hand over his but not moving it away and staring down into his lap, "I thought you said no pressure for sex?"

"I did. I said I wouldn't pressure you for sex. That doesn't mean I'm not going to think about it. That doesn't mean I'm not going to react to seeing, feeling and smelling you. You are sexy as hell Jillian and I'm only a man. It would be strange if I didn't want to touch and feel you and if I didn't get hard with you this close. Just because we won't have intercourse doesn't mean we can't enjoy each other, physically as well as all of the other aspects. It's part of what makes two people a couple."

"You move pretty fast. Two days and we're a couple?"

"I know something exceptional when I see it. I told you I'm not letting you get away. We're a couple. Deal with it." He kissed her, his mouth open and tongue searching as his lips melded with hers.

She responded with more passion than she had ever kissed a man with before.

Is it over? I don't know. I feel there may be more to Jillian and Bill's story but I'm not sure yet where it goes from here.

12