A Sugar Cube Melts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

Since she was wearing just a tee shirt that she slept in, the maneuver showed her hard nipples.

"Me too," Troy said after a moment's hesitation.

Cherry had the late shift that night and Troy avoided Murphy until Cherry had been gone for almost an hour.

"My uh, my mom gave me the rent money," Troy said as Murphy studied for an upcoming exam in Biology.

"That's good," Murphy agreed, not looking up from his text book.

"So, uh, a hundred? You said it's a hundred fuck you up the ass?" Troy asked.

Murphy swiveled in his desk chair and looked at the hotly blushing Troy, and the tent in Troy's shorts.

"Free if you suck my cock first," Murphy offered, getting to his feet and entering his bathroom. "Let me just get ready."

He filled an old enema bag with warm water and squirted a little hand soap in. Then he swished the bag around, screwed the hose on, and then hung the bag from a hook.

After he cleaned himself out, Murphy pulled his jeans up; leaving them unzipped and entered his bedroom.

Troy laid on the bed, nude, cock hard. Murphy could see a puddle of semen on Troy's chest and belly and smirked; Troy had obviously been pretty excited.

He stood at the foot of the bed and pulled his jeans down, freeing his hard cock.

Troy eagerly scrambled to the foot of the bed and sat, legs spread wide around Murphy's legs. He sucked Murphy's cock into his mouth but wasn't able to pull more than half of Murphy's seven inches into his mouth before his gag reflex kicked in.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh here it comes," Murphy groaned and Troy started to jack Murphy's cock.

Then Murphy lightly pushed Troy away when the young man's sucking became painful and walked to the nightstand.

"Here, let's get you ready," Murphy said, pulling out a jar of lubricant.

Troy grunted and spewed a second load of semen when Murphy's hand touched his cock. He did not lose his erection as Murphy applied a generous amount of the desensitizing balm then scooped up some more, worked his jeans down to his knees and jammed the two fingers into his rectum.

Then, jeans still bunched around his knees, Murphy got onto the bed and knelt down, shoulders pressed to the mattress. He reached back and pulled his pudgy buttocks wide.

"Fuck me, fuck me good and hard," Murphy ordered and shivered happily as the mattress sagged down behind him.

"Holy fucking shit, that is so fucking hot," Cherry cried out from the door as she watched Troy jam his fat cock into Murphy's plump bottom.

"Awk!" Troy cried out.

"No, no, God, no, don't fucking stop," Cherry protested as she rubbed her pussy furiously.

Troy's cock, which had started to wilt, recovered quickly and he pushed himself into Murphy.

"Oh, oh yeah, oh," Murphy groaned as he felt Troy's pubic hair rub against his stretched, raw anus.

"Aw fuck, I just got to..." Cherry insisted as she climbed onto the bed.

She stuck her head under Murphy's belly and took his cock into her mouth.

Troy grunted as he felt Murphy's anus clamp down around his cock. He could feel Murphy shake as he pumped his semen into Cherry's sucking mouth.

"Fuck yeah," Cherry grunted as her own orgasm came on strong.

Troy began to pull out, and then he squealed in surprise as he felt Cherry's hot breath on his anus.

"Oh fuck," Troy said as Cherry licked and sucked at his anus, her small hand cupping his heavy balls.

Then he felt her jam two fingers into his anus and he spent again, pumped his semen into Murphy's back door.

"Now, both of y'all, get out; I really need to study for this exam," Murphy lightly ordered as he pulled his jeans up.

Troy went into his bedroom, slammed and locked his door and stayed in his room for the rest of the evening.

Cherry poured a hot bubble bath, got out her two favorite dildos, and masturbated in a soapy bath.

"Hey, why're you home early anyway?" Murphy asked through the door of the bathroom.

"Water pipe broke down the street," Cherry called back. "No water, no food."

Troy avoided Murphy and Cherry as much as possible over the weekend. Monday night, after Murphy had fixed them hot and sour soup and some plum dumplings, Troy looked up at Murphy.

"We uh, dude, I fuck you again?" he asked and looked away.

"My first boyfriend," Murphy started.

"Dude, who said anything about boyfriend shit?" Troy asked, angry.

"Taught me how to suck cock and at first, I was so embarrassed," Murphy said. "I mean, only faggots suck cock, right? And then he fucked me and damn I loved every minute of his big fat cock pounding my hole and I went home and actually cried."

Troy looked at the table top and felt a few tears of his own in his eyes.

"But I came back a couple of days later and we fucked some more," Murphy went on.

"It's just that..." Troy stammered, unable to look up.

"It's just that sex feels good, fucking feels good," Murphy said. "We're not boyfriends, we're not gay, and we just like fucking. Right?"

"Right," Troy agreed.

"So, let's eat, then we can fuck, all right?" Murphy said.

Murphy again gave himself an enema, and then slowly forced his cock into Troy's mouth. He smirked; Troy might be worried about homosexuality, but his cock throbbed and oozed his excitement as he swallowed Murphy's cock.

Then, after he pumped his semen into Troy's mouth, Murphy bent and took Troy's cock into his mouth. Within seconds, he was swallowing Troy's excitement.

Then he greased up Troy's cock and forced Troy onto his back. Troy grunted as Murphy squatted over his erection and sat down.

"Uh!" Troy groaned as Murphy steadily sat down, pulling Troy's cock into his rectum.

Then, when Troy was firmly imbedded in Murphy's ass, Murphy rose again.

"See?" Murphy groaned. Sex feels good, dude."

"Fuck yeah," Troy agreed and stroked Murphy's erection.

He cupped Murphy's ass with his other hand and again Murphy smirked. He didn't know a whole lot of straight guys that would cup and squeeze and fondle another man's ass, or give loving strokes to their hard cocks.

He grunted as she felt Troy's cock swell slightly, and then felt Troy's semen spurt into his bowels

Troy pumped upward as his semen jetted into Murphy and then he lay, gasping and groaning underneath murphy.

Murphy wiggled forward and presented his hard cock to Troy's mouth. Troy opened his mouth and let Murphy fuck his face for a few strokes. Murphy stiffened and spurted his own load into Troy's mouth.

"Semester ends next week," Murphy said as they both caught their breath.

"Yeah," Troy agreed.

"So, you staying? I mean, you registered for the summer semester or what?" Murphy asked then pulled on a clean pair of briefs.

"No, kind of figured I'd try to get as many hours as possible at the car wash; Penny said she can bump me up to thirty two, maybe even forty," Troy admitted.

He got dressed and smiled, then gave a little shrug.

"I mean, my Momma ain't going pay my rent I'm not in school, but dude, like this place, you know? You don't get all freaked out I bust up a doob in my room and..."

He grabbed his crotch.

"The sex feels good," he admitted.

"Yeah it does," Murphy agreed and sat at his desk to study.

Cherry had enrolled for the summer semester so she to as staying.

"Two fifty a month and all the free massages I want?" she laughed.

"With happy endings," Troy agreed.

"Uh, weren't supposed to know about that," Cherry laughed.

A careless driver at the car wash backed into Troy, severely bruising Troy's left hip. So, for his first week of summer vacation, Troy was paid to sit at home with ice on his bruised hip.

"Let me take a look at it," Murphy asked and set up the massage table in the living room.

"Yeah," Cherry said brown eyes alive with excitement.

Troy wiggled out of his shorts and tee shirt and lay on his right side.

This hurt?" Murphy asked, raising Troy's left leg up.

"Right... There," Troy grunted when Murphy had him at a thirty degree angle.

Murphy put Troy's leg back down and began to lightly rub the hip.

"Not... Too... Hard," Troy cautioned

"Looks like it's getting pretty hard," Cherry commented as Troy's cock began to swell as Murphy rubbed Troy's buttock.

Murphy ignored Cherry and bent Troy's leg at the knee and brought it out

"How about..." Murphy said and again brought Troy's leg up.

"Oh, hurts right... There..." Troy said and Murphy nodded with satisfaction; Troy's range of movement was improving.

"God damn, Murphy," Cherry said. "You let him fuck you? With that?"

Murphy looked and saw that Troy's cock was almost fully engorged.

"Yeah, it's a beauty, ain't it?" Murphy asked and stroked the length of Troy's cock.

"You like girls too?" Cherry asked Troy, pulling her shirt off.

"Love... Girls..." Troy grunted as Murphy lightly squeezed his testicles.

"There enough room?" Cherry asked, dropping her shorts to the floor.

"Probably not; and I don't think it'd hold y'all," Murphy argued.

Cherry helped Troy to his feet, and then lay him down on the couch.

"Murphy, let me suck your cock," Cherry demanded as she fed Troy's erection into her pussy.

"Unless you'd rather...?" she asked Troy.

Murphy fed Cherry his cock while she pounced up and down on Troy's erection.

"Ow, damn, ow," Troy complained as she hit his bruised hip.

"Sorry," she mumbled around Murphy's erection.

The three came nearly at the same time

"Oh fuck; you were supposed to have a rubber," Cherry suddenly exclaimed and dismounted.

She dashed to the bathroom and Murphy helped Troy apply ice to his hip.

An hour later, Murphy again had Troy lay on the his right side on the table while he massaged hip and buttocks.

"Yeah, yeah, see?" he praised. "Range is getting better, see?"

"Hey, hey!" Troy protested as Murphy playfully worked a finger into Troy's anus.

Oh, sorry, now how'd that happen?" Murphy teased, rotating the finger in Troy's tight anus.

The next day, before Murphy left for class, Troy asked him for another rub down.

The range of movement was greatly improved and Murphy pushed Troy's left leg at the knee.

""Nuh uh!" Troy laughed as Murphy's fingers tickled his anus.

He groaned as Murphy insinuated a finger into his rectum and fucked it in and out a few times.

Then Murphy rolled Troy over onto his back and sucked Troy's cock to a juicy climax, two fingers sliding in and out of Troy's tight ass.

Then Murphy left for school.

Cherry came home from class and found Troy gingerly exercising his hip. She encouraged him as she changed for work, not bothering to close her door.

"See you; God I'm so glad George's was able to fix my car," she said and dashed out the door.

"How's the hip?" Murphy asked later that night as he prepared short ribs in soy sauce.

"Pretty good," Troy admitted. "Walking around; only took a couple of ibuprofen today."

"Good, good," Murphy agreed and put the plates on the table.

"In fact," Troy said, blushing hotly.

"Want to fuck?" Murphy asked

"Want to try," Troy agreed.

Murphy again prepared himself, then lay down on the bed and pulled Troy into a sixty nine, him lying on his left side while Troy lay on his right.

He made love to Troy's cock with his mouth and smiled as he noticed Troy mirroring his movements.

"Uh, oh damn, oh," Troy groaned as he pumped his semen into Murphy's mouth.

Murphy let Troy swallow his load, and then he sucked Troy to erection, greased his cock, then lay on his right side and wiggled back against Troy's body. He cocked up his leg and gripped Troy's cock and put it to his anus.

"Uh, oh fuck, oh God that feels," Troy moaned as he pushed into Murphy.

Both young men lay, gasping for breath when Troy was fully inside of Murphy's tight ass.

"Love you," Troy mumbled.

"Love fucking you," Troy amended a moment later.

Murphy said nothing.

The next day, Cherry watched as Murphy massaged Troy's hip and buttocks, then giggled as Murphy fucked Troy's anus with two greasy fingers.

"Ha ha, let him do that to you," Troy hotly protested.

"Get out of the way," Cherry said, pulling her sleep shirt up and off.

Troy gingerly rolled into a sitting position, and then stood up, erection bouncing in front of him.

"Ooh yeah, yeah, give me another one," Cherry ordered as Murphy worked a greasy finger into her rectum.

He shrugged and fucked another finger into her tightness.

"Come here," Cherry ordered Troy as she reached between her legs and began playing with her wet pussy.

She sucked Troy's cock while Murphy worked three fingers in and out of her anus.

"Shit!" she screamed around Troy's cock as she had an orgasm.

"Shit!" Troy cried out as he pumped his semen into Cherry's mouth.

Cherry then rolled over and fished Murphy's cock out and sucked on him until he came.

"Oh shit! What time is it; I got a nine o'clock class!" she suddenly said, sitting up.

She ran, large breasts bouncing, to her room.

"Shit, no time to brush my teeth; god, I hope no one smells the come on my breath," she joked as she wiggled into shorts, already scampering to the door.

Murphy scurried to the garage; he had a nine o'clock class as well.

Troy picked up Cherry's sleep shirt and tossed it into her bedroom, aiming for her small bed. It was in their rental agreement with Murphy Margot, their bedroom doors were to be closed.

"You're a slob? That's your business, until I see it," Murphy had declared. "So, keep your door closed and I won't see it."

Cherry was a slob; there were piles of clothing everywhere, piles of books as well. Her small nightstand, Troy wasn't sure how she could find her alarm clock; there was cosmetics and lotions and creams everywhere.

And there were two large dildos. The slightly larger one was lying on Cherry's unmade bed. The smaller one was on Cherry's nightstand.

There was also a bag of marijuana and four tightly rolled joints on the bed next to her fat latex friend.

Troy closed her bedroom door and went to his own bedroom.

Within moments, he was bored, so he called his mother.

"Need more money?" was her first question.

"No, Ma, just wanted to talk," he said.

"You stoned? Kind of early for..." his mother said.

"No, Ma, I got hurt at work, just allaying around, got kind of bored, you know?" he said.

She promised to wire five hundred dollars into his account and said she was running late. So he called Penny, his supervisor at the car wash.

"Oh, please tell me you're coming in," she said. "Mariah called in sick; sounded drunk you ask me, and Blake's still in Tennessee so that just leaves..."

So he popped two Ibuprofen and drove to work.

"Man, thought you'd be out for at least a couple of weeks," Joe, the young man that worked the vacuum hose said.

"My landlord's this like massage therapist; it still kind of hurts, but not terribly bad," Troy said.

"Massage therapist, huh?" Joe smirked. "She give happy endings?"

"He, dude, my landlord's a guy," Troy said and bent to give the customer's tire a squirt of the tire polish.

"How much he charge? Seriously, pulled the shit out of my shoulder the other day. Of course, you weren't here, bitch," Joe said as he finished the customer's floor mats.

"I'll ask; want me to make an appointment for you?" Troy asked, fighting down his feelings of jealousy.

"Yeah, he ain't too much," Joe agreed, rubbing his shoulder.

At lunch time, Troy called Murphy and Murphy agreed to see Joe and charge him twenty five for a one half hour massage.

Joe followed Troy home after their shift ended and Troy sat in the living room while Murphy and Joe went into Murphy's bedroom and closed the door.

He found a sports channel and watched a girls' volleyball tournament, admiring their tight backsides and nice breasts.

Obviously, so did the cameramen and the editor; there were several moments of the cameras being focused on the girls' attributes rather than on their athletic abilities.

The door opened and Joe came out, smiling as he rubbed his shoulder.

"Man, he is good, real good," Joe said.

"Remember, drink plenty of water; might want to take a couple of Tylenol or Ibuprofen," Murphy called out. "Troy let me change the sheet and I'll be ready to work on your hip, okay?"

Troy's cock was hard and throbbing by the time he lay down on Murphy's table, but Murphy did actually work on Troy's hip first, then he sucked Troy's cock while fucking two greasy fingers into Troy's ass.

Penny approached Troy the next day.

"Joe says your landlord does massage therapy?" she asked, clipboard held firmly in front of her large chest.

"Yeah; did great on my hip," Troy agreed.

"Nothing funny, huh?" Penny asked, still clutching the clipboard tightly.

"Ask Joe," Troy said. "I mean, Murphy doesn't do anything funny with me."

Penny followed Troy home after their shift ended. She looked around at the small home and nodded in approval.

Cherry joined Troy on the couch and grabbed the remote out of his hands, finding 'Wheel of Fortune' to watch.

"Fuck, she's cute; you fuck her?" Cherry whispered, nodding with her head toward Murphy's closed door.

"No; she's my boss," Troy said.

"So? I've fucked both my bosses," Cherry shrugged. "Ooh, ooh, it's 'Casual Acquaintance' I bet."

"Hey," Penny greeted Cherry just as the theme music and closing credits were rolling.

"My turn," Cherry called out, thrusting the remote at Troy.

"Man, this is the best I've felt since I gave birth last year," Penny said, sitting next to Troy on the couch.

"You, what? I didn't know you had a..." Troy sputtered, looking at Penny's flat belly in her half shirt.

"Gave it up for adoption; I'd make a terrible mother," Penny admitted.

Inside Murphy's room, Cherry was teasing Murphy about the attractive blonde Penny.

"So, does the carpet match the curtains?" she asked, combing her fingers through her own carrot orange curls.

"Don't know," Murphy admitted and patted the table. "Didn't take off her panties."

"Well, that's no fun," Cherry said.

"Believe it or not, Cherry," Murphy smiled. "Some people actually get massages for health reasons."

"See you Thursday, Mr. Margot," they both heard Penny call out.

"Okay," he called back just as the front door slammed.

"Ooh, Mr. Margot," Cherry teased then laughed out loud when Murphy pinched her buttock.

When he finished, Cherry spread her legs for him to manipulate her pussy with his hands, but Murphy bent and licked up and down her puffy pussy lips.

"Tell me how I'm doing; I've never done this before," he admitted.

"Fuck yeah, damn right there, oh!" Cherry groaned as Murphy found her clitoris.

After Murphy licked and sucked her to two orgasms, Cherry took him into her mouth while he finger fucked her to a third orgasm.

Then, gathering her clothes into her arms, she swung the door of Murphy's room open.

"Next!" she playfully called out as she closed her own bedroom door.

"Dude, I'll get you in the morning; I got a Business Management class to study for," Murphy begged off before Troy could get off the couch.

A moment later, though, Murphy's cell phone rang.

"All right, both of you, I need you to be on your best behavior; Joe's Coming over for me to work on his shoulder some more," Murphy called out as he again set up his massage table.

"Now what you mean by that?" Cherry asked, leaning out of her bedroom, still nude.

"Uh, no parading around like that," Murphy smiled and she smiled back.

A moment later, she came out, dressed in pink tee shirt and pink shorts.

Troy looked a little askance at Joe; it looked like the young man was dressed for a date. With a smile, the young man sauntered into Murphy's bedroom.

Troy and Cherry both pinched their noses; Joe's cologne was pretty overpowering.

Less than thirty minutes later, Joe left Murphy's bedroom, blushing hotly, snug jeans slightly tented from his erection.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers