A Sultry Night...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't imagine anybody could be as good in bed as you are, Elaine. Will I ever see you again?"

I answered, "You know where I live."

He looked around and said, "My clothes?"

Said, "I'll get them for you." I walked outside, still totally naked, and picked his clothes up from the sidewalk. I took my time, savoring the cool night air blowing against the sweat and cum all over my body. When I turned to walk back in, Robert was standing in the open doorway stroking his hardening cock. He said "To be honest Elaine, just like you, I went to Walmart to expose myself. I am a total exhibitionist and I was going to show my cock to any women who would look. I couldn't believe my luck when I saw you. I couldn't help myself."

"I hope I see you out exposing yourself in public sometime very soon. I've been flashed by a few guys in my lifetime and it never fails to get my pussy wet! I'm sure it does the same to other women as well."

Once again, I knelt down on my own front sidewalk under the streetlight and sucked his cock deep and sweet. OMG! I hope the neighbors were watching! I looked up from his cock and looked him in the eyes and said "Keep UP the good work. I hope I'm there to see you next time you go flashing. I promise I'll finish this blow job then...right in the store if you'd like." I winked at him as he got dressed. I stood on the sidewalk naked as he got in his car and drove away. I stood there a few more minutes, savoring the feeling, giving the neighbors one more chance.

Now I'm looking for every opportunity to show off my body in public every chance I get! I'm sure I can come up with new ways and new places. I'm afraid I may become A-Dick-ted to young hard cocks. I wonder where I can find a place loaded with young (legal) boys?

Meanwhile, I'll be watching for Robert again... (or someone like him). I will be appropriately dressed for whatever may cum up! You never know where I might show up to show off!

I feel like a candle that has been lit and cannot be put out! This is what housewives do when our husbands can't meet our natural needs. It's not my husbands fault, he was not naturally endowed with what it takes it fill a real woman's needs. I don't hold it against him. Otherwise he is an awesome husband. I actually feel sorry for him, he's much older and has had lot's of physical issues...but I NEED BIG COCKS!! I waited long enough. It's past time for ME to be ful-FILLED!

12