A Summer at the Farm Ch. 19

Story Info
Clearly, Blake is no longer straight. Right?
3.2k words
4.77
8.4k
10

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictional and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 19: Fist Fight and Tantric Massage

"FUCKING ASSHOLE! I'LL KILL YA! I'LL FUCKING KILL YA, JOE PETERSON!"

I was stunned, lying on the dried grass.

When I opened my eyes, I saw spots and stars above my head. The sun was burning my skin. I looked around as I regained consciousness.

Two men were going at each other.

I noticed Dave first, howling like a mad man, his face covered with blood. He looked awful and scary.

He was naked, dirty, and being withheld by Cody, his big dick bouncing around like a freaking helicopter.

"LET ME GO, CODY! I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL KILL YA!" He repeated, throwing his fists in the air as he could not reach Joe.

Joe eventually glanced at me, noticing that I had opened my eyes.

He knelt down beside me as Dave could not stop yelling.

"COMIN' INTO MY FARM AND ATTACKING ME! COWARD!"

"You're okay, Blakey?" Joe asked me, visibly worried.

His fist was bloody which gave me a good indication of what had happened.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, CODY! I'LL TEAR HIS SORRY ASS INTO PIECES! COWARD!"

"I... I'm fine..."

"What had he done to you?!"

Joe looked down at my exposed dick. He was shaking, on edge.

I genuinely did not know what to say.

"I'VE DONE NOTHIN' TO YOUR BOY! HE'S THE ONE WHO CAME AT ME! FUCKING SLUT. FAGGOT!" Dave howled.

Joe immediately stood back up and jumped on both Cody and Dave, it was like a bear attacking.

I straightened up, in shock.

"Joe!" I shouted, bewildered by his aggressivity.

He was on the ground with Dave, it looked like the two men were wrestling in the mud. Naked though, except for Joe who was wearing his shorts but those were sliding down as Dave groped his ass.

Cody had been pushed on the side.

A naked mud fight... Seriously?!

I could barely hear what they were grunting and barking to each other but I got some bits and pieces of their fight:

"Faggot! Eat my dick!"

"Leave my boy alone, you, pervert!"

"I'll fuck your dirty shitty hole, old man!"

"Not before you suck my big cock, asshole!"

They were about to physically, and seriously, hurt each other.

I was still very dizzy but I stood up and ran to them, I had to do something.

I had forgotten about one important detail though...

My shorts were wrapped around my ankles, and like an idiot, I got tangled up in them and I fell, face-down, onto the ground.

Ouch!

The others were too busy fighting to notice my fall.

I slipped away from the shorts and, stark naked, I jumped on them and grabbed Joe's bare shoulders, unless it was Dave's?

Everything was blurry and, again, it was so damn hot!

Cody got next to me and gave me a hand in attempting to keep the two wrestlers from killing each other.

Flaccid meaty cocks, hairy ass, and manly sweaty flesh were everywhere. I did not mind the cocks hitting me but I could have done without the dirt and the blood.

After much struggles, we managed to split them up.

Everyone was panting. We were looking (and smelling) rough.

"Joe... Please... Nothing happened... I..." I tried to reason him.

"Bullshit! He's a pervert! His filthy hands on you... I saw it!"

"It was only because of the heat! I think... I think I've just fainted. That's all."

"I told you, guys! No need to fight!" Cody screamed behind me.

He was holding Dave by the chest, scratching his dad bod.

"GET OUT OF MY LAND!" Dave barked.

"That's why I gave him water. We've worked ourselves too hard in this temperature." Cody tried to point out.

"Heatstroke?" Joe asked me after a while, perplexed.

"I was exhausted, I haven't drunk enough water... It's been so hot..." I explained.

"Yes, exactly! See, I've done nothing wrong!" Dave howled. "You, fucking asshole!"

Joe ignored him.

"Let's get you some more water then. But... Why the hell are you naked? I've found you lying on the grass, your cock out, unconscious, Dave all over you! What am I supposed to think?!"

I had released Joe from my grip but he was very close to go back at Dave again.

Tension was still running high.

"I was trying to help him, moron, when I realized that the kid had fainted." Dave yelped, wiping more dried-up blood from his nose.

"Is that true?" Joe asked me.

"I... I don't know... We did get..." I glanced at Dave; he was in a very bad shape.

Maybe his nose was broken. I was not too sure what had happened but I certainly did not want Joe to kill him, and right there, I thought he was capable of it.

"What, Blakey? Tell me!"

"Nothing... Just like he said... I felt dizzy and my shorts must have slid down. Dave probably wanted to help me."

I felt unwell again and Joe had to hold me so I would not fall.

"Good Lord, you're weak. Let's get you to the water source down there."

Joe grabbed my entire body, lifted me up, - damn, he was strong -, and he held me in his arms like a toddler as he walked down the hill to the source.

Dave was still very pissed, rumbling and puffing behind us, but Cody was trying to calm him down.

We had somewhat controlled the situation but things could get bloody again.

I let Joe taking care of me.

Honestly, I felt safe in his bare reassuring arms.

Separating the two farmers had been the final nail in the coffin though, I had no ounce of energy left in me.

Barely conscious, Joe laid me on the ground again.

We were protected from the sun thanks to a large shadow coming from Dave's barn. I heard a fresh source of water dripping beside me, right before feeling it pouring down my face.

"Drink some, boy."

"Thanks..."

"Fuck Blakey... I've messed up. I did not read the situation correctly. When I saw the both you... I lost it."

I did not reply.

I was too out of it to figure what would have been the appropriate thing to say.

It took me a little while to feel better and Joe even suggested to bring me to an hospital. I thought this would be overreacting, the water was already helping.

"I'll be fine... I just need a minute..."

"You're sure, Blakey?" Joe was patting my wet hair. "You don't seem well."

"I'm sure, Joe. Trust me, it was just a heatstroke."

"We should never have come here! Under this heat. Dealing with Dave's stupid shit! Fucking mistake."

"That's okay. Everything's fine now."

"Nah, it's not! Look at you! I did not even see that you were exhausting yourself. Shame on me!"

Joe tapped his already scorned fist against the ground. He hurt himself again.

"Joe, please! Calm down... What have you done to Dave anyway?"

"Erf! What do you think I've done? I see a man lying on my boy, naked. Of course, he's going to feel my big fist right on his stupid face! Stupid asshole!"

I chuckled.

The way he had phrased it gave me a strange feeling.

For sure, I was not happy about the turn of events, but the way Joe had protected me, it was hard not to feel something special about that.

"We haven't done anything. I mean... Just like I said before, it was just that one time a few weeks ago... When I didn't know that you... That we would..." I could not finish my sentence.

"Dave's a prick. A homophobic prick on top of everything else. And you won't convince me that he has not tried anything today!"

"He has, but..."

"See!"

I grabbed Joe's arm before he could move.

"Joe, I think we should go home. Nothing happened between Dave and I and there's no reason to make things worse."

He seemed to be considering my suggestion when Cody appeared behind him.

"Guys, are you okay?" He asked tentatively.

"I am, we both are." I spoke. "How's Dave doing?"

Joe made a guttural sound as I mentioned his new enemy.

"Well... He took a big hit. I think his nose is broken."

"And I would do it all over again." Joe whistled between his teeth.

"Come on, Joe. Stop that!" I begged him.

"Dave's mad, though. I'm still trying to settle him down." Cody told me directly.

He knew it was pointless to try to reason Joe so we discussed the next steps together.

We took it upon ourselves, Cody would make sure that Dave would not counter-attack and I would take care of Joe.

"We were just saying that we should leave. I feel better but I need to rest anyway." I explained.

"Okay..."

"I... I'm sorry about this..." I told Cody.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Not the first fight I witnessed working with Dave... I guess it comes with the job."

I shook his hand.

"Good luck with him."

"Good luck to you, man... Joe seems like a piece of work too."

I realized that I was closer to Cody than I thought, both stuck with our coarse farmers. I gave him a faint smile.

"I'll be fine, thanks."

We got back home without saying goodbye to Dave.

I felt bad, Joe and Dave had been friends for a while and everything was ruined now. All because of me.

Although, Dave did try to make a pass at me...

But was not Joe doing the same thing with Cody? I did see them horsing around together. Besides, Dave did not know that Joe and I were fucking and I had already blown him once.

He did not do anything wrong... Did he?

It was too complicated for my tired brain; I fell asleep as soon as Joe lied me in his bed. I had barely registered the ride back home.

Joe stayed by my side all afternoon, making sure I was doing better. Our argument from the morning in Dave's kitchen was long gone.

I woke-up feeling much better and we did not discuss the incident further in the evening.

What was the point? What was done, was done, and Joe even refused the ice I suggested for his injured hand.

I had multiple missed calls from Olivia and I did tell her that I had a little down moment because of the heat.

For once, I could tell her the truth.

Well, I did not mention that I was naked when it had happened and that Joe had punched another farmer in the face.

She did not need to know that, right?

For lack of a better word and although I never thought I would say this about Joe, he was very cute that night, preparing a light dinner for the both of us, asking me if I was fine every twenty minutes, proposing to massage my back to relax me...

I accepted the last proposal.

I was used to feel Joe's hands all over me, but this time was different. He was very tender when he massaged my neck, back, and ass for nearly a full hour.

I was semi-asleep as he was working every tense fibre of my body. It was very sensual.

I felt his dick rub against my crack a few times, - an anaconda cannot be so easily tamed -, but I felt soft kisses on my lower-back as well.

At one point, he oiled his own body and rubbed himself entirely against mine.

I believe that this is called a tantric massage of some sort, but neither Joe nor I knew about this, we were only going with the flow.

A taste of Heaven if I do say so myself.

"Turn around, Blakey, I want to massage the front too."

In my daze, I turned to lie on my back and exposed my hard dick to Joe. He had a satisfied smirk when he noticed how much I was enjoying his touch.

He did not start with my cock though.

First, he rubbed my feet, - my sole, my toes, he was taking his time to work every inch of my body -, then, he massaged my legs, and he got to my chest, pecs, and nipples before finally finding his way to my junks.

"Hmmm..." I moaned.

"Relax, my boy, everything's all right."

He was stroking my dick with one hand, and caressing my balls (alternatively with my nipples) with the other.

I was in a blissful state.

"Daddy... That's fantastic..."

"I know you've had a stressful day, but I'm here now, it's only the two of us..."

"Yes... Keep going..."

He kept on using his strong and magical farmer hands all over my junks, but he leant over to lick my pecs simultaneously.

He slurped on my sensitive male titties for a while until his tongue drifted down my abs.

Joe made his way all around my hard dick, dripping proficiently against my stomach... He licked some of my precum in the process.

Eventually, he reached the base of my hard dick and my full balls.

"You're gonna make me cum, Joe..."

"Not now, Blakey... I want to show you some more of my tricks before you nut."

I was confused for a split second, and then, I felt his tongue wrapping around my leaking wet cockhead.

"Aaaaah... Daddy..."

He could no longer talk since he soon had a mouth full of my engorged cock.

I had to look down to believe it! Macho Joe, going down on my dick, and really going at it for God's sake!

He was not playing around, Joe was swallowing inch after inch of my throbbing bone, sliding his tongue down my shaft until the very end, where it reached my balls.

"Grrll... Grll..."

He was bobbing up and down, increasing his pace. The sensations were out of this world.

"Oh fuck... Hmm...."

The blowjob was amazing enough, but he was not done. Joe slid a finger inside my asshole while sucking me off.

"Aaaah... Yes... Fuck, Joe..."

He pulled back to take his breath.

"How do you like that, Blakey?"

I was almost tearing up from pleasure.

"Joe... Hmmm.... I love you, I mean, I love it, feels so good..."

He ignored my inappropriate comment (what was I talking about, loving him?! Was I crazy?!), and he shoved two more fingers inside my ass as he went back to blowing me.

I instinctively started to grab and pull his hair like I would usually do with girls... I mean, with his daughter in particular.

Maybe the capacity to deepthroat big rods is part of one's DNA. Like father, like daughter, I thought.

They were both amazing at handling my pole.

I have to say, on his first try, Joe was even better at it than Liv despite the fact that she was a real pro at blowing me.

I guess there was something inherently more exciting to seeing a huge buffy masculine guy choking himself on my fat cock.

Joe was strong because despite swallowing deep, he was barely gagging. Nobody else had managed such an achievement.

If he spat on my dick, - huge chunk of saliva -, it was only because he wanted to make it slimier, not because he could not take my nine inches deep in his throat.

When Joe combined the ass fingering, the blowjob with the nipples twitching, I was literally losing my mind.

"Please... Joe... More... Has never felt so good..."

"Grrl... Grrl... Grrl..."

"Oh yes... Hmmm..."

Even when he was the one blowing my dick, it was clear that he was in full control of the situation.

"You'll cum when I'll you tell you to, right, boy?"

"Yes... Yes, Sir... Anything you want."

Another round of deepthroat, he smashed his nose against my pubes.

Remember, we were filthy from working outside, sweating from the heat, we had fought in the mud and I had not showered. Plus, we had already had sex twice that morning... I was stinking like hell!

Thankfully, Joe appeared to love this. He was taking everything in.

It took everything in me not to jizz in his throat!

Joe acted like he wanted to show me how a real manly blowjob should be done. Just another lesson on how to be a man. And fuck, his damn fingers were still buried deep in my warm hole! Three of them!

I was losing it.

Finally, he pulled back from my throbbing dick and commanded me:

"CUM!"

The volleys of milk flew out of my dick instantly. I was experiencing strong spasms and the creamy loads were hitting my face like bullets.

The orgasm was long and messy.

I was drenched in my own cum and every area of my body seemed to be extra-sensitive. The slightest touch of my groin, my nipples, my feet or even my ears were giving me spasms for the next five minutes.

"Joe... God... I..."

He smiled at me, looking proudly at the filth he had produced.

"You're a good boy, Blakey. I hope I helped you relax..."

"Fuck... Yes... I... I cannot believe this."

I was crying of joy.

He kissed my forehead, one of the only places not coated with sperm. I had even hit my own eyes.

"Maybe we should take a shower now, what do you think?" He suggested.

I chuckled.

"Wait... Let me help you out first, remember, I need to render the favour. You deserve this."

Joe stood up and I gasped.

His cock was already dripping with white gooey cum.

"Couldn't help myself..." He spoke sheepishly.

The realization that he had nutted while he was sucking me off made me even happier. It was simply perfect.

"You're a dirty man, Joe Peterson."

"I guess we're making the perfect team then."

He harvested some cum from his cockhead and slid his fingers in my mouth to make me taste his juice.

"Thank you, daddy."

He slapped my ass as I stood up from the bed.

As planned, we took a quick shower -- together -- and then, we went to sleep, naked and cuddling.

I had forgotten all about the fight, about fainting in the grass. I fell asleep, content.

The next morning, two different things woke me up.

A familiar hard cock sliding into my ass crack and a text on my phone.

"Hope you feel better, my love <3... Only 20 days before we see each other again."

Joe pushed his monster cock in my asshole for my first sodomy of the day, -- three more would follow -, while I texted back Liv.

"Cannot wait!"

Her father fucked me hard and bred me.

It was just another day at the farm.