A Summer, Fall and Sunflower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know beautiful one, but humans have free will and we can choose to think thoughts that are not approved thoughts. Just like your thoughts wander outside the boundaries sometimes. God wants humans to be totally free and to still choose to love him. The angels have no choice, no will, always doing without question. Man can love lots of things and even leave God out if he wants."

Raven's mind was swirling and she was quiet for a long, long time, doing a very un-angel thing - thinking. Absent mindedly, Tully started cleaning strawberries and offered Raven one. Then he reached out and held her hand. "Have you ever eaten? Can you eat? Do you know what will happen if you do?" The rest of the day would go to talking about these issues. But for now, Tully dipped the berry in sugar and rolled it in whipped cream and held it to Raven's lips. "Bite part of the berry off, chew it up and swallow." He so hoped she would learn what to do as she tried all these new things and would not choke. The sugar, cream and berry combination was an instant hit when her taste buds were used for the first time. That evening Raven drank water, juice and tea for the first time. After a couple of hours she urinated for the first time, enjoyed the release and laughed. "I am like Janet."

Late in the evening, Tully asked, "Can you lay on your wings?"

"I do not know?"

"Come beautiful one." He lead her to his king-sized bed, pulled the covers back and lay her down on the sensuous, slippery surface. It was warm to Raven's touch because Betty liked the combination of heating pads and satin sheets. Raven slid and touched; pulled the covers over her and then took them off again when she got too hot. When she tired of her new game, Tully joined her on the bed. "I want to touch your body again."

"I would like that."

This time Tully removed all his clothing and Raven's eyes locked on his half hard cock.

"Is that what a man puts into a woman to make a baby?"

"Yes, but more than that it is my organ of pleasure so I can feel what you felt last night."

She thought and created a totally new idea, the idea of wanting to give, "I would like to give you the pleasure, I received last night."

"See how human you have become, you want and you want to give and you want to receive. Angels do not do those things. Those are human things. Angels have never felt the warmth of skin, been too hot or too cold or missed a baby's touch. Humans are all about feelings, desires, senses and sharing with another."

While Raven thought about this big lesson, Tully stroked her body lightly. She still wanted to think but her body began to take over, relaxing and opening to be pleased. Raven was greedy tonight, she did not want the slow build-up tonight, she wanted to be licked to orgasm and pulled Tully's face down between her legs. The room was light and the angle was better than when she was on the stool. He licked her gently, teasingly, moving away until she moaned her objection and tried to pull him back to where his touch was needed. Tonight he had room and opened the outer lips of her vagina with his thumbs exposing first the swelling, wet, redness that always captivated him. He licked, kissed and sucked all around her beauty but only occasionally touched her pearl.

As he look even closer, Tully could see the perfect little finger sized hole whose edges had protected her womb for ages. He should have thought; he should have known; of course, she would be a virgin. She did not even know what a touch was a few days ago.

He stopped and rose up above her, confused for the moment. He could feel tears roll down his cheeks.

"Why did you stop? Tully! What is wrong why are you crying?"

The tears rolled down faster now. Someone cared again. Raven had set aside a "Me" oriented thought, to feel concern and ask about another being. For long minutes he held her, finally, explaining what she had given him. After more minutes he said, "Raven, I would like to make love to your body and have sex with you. I do not know if you can get pregnant and have babies and the first time will be painful to you. After that there will be only pleasure when you have sex for the rest of your life."

Raven did not answer, she wiped his damp cheeks with her fingertips and pulled his head to hers and kissed his lips. "Yes, Tully, make love to me. Make me fully human. You have said pain is a bad thing but if you say I need to experience it, I will, for you."

She was so easy to love. "Let's not be in a hurry. Let's give our bodies time to feel every second of pleasure as they touch together."

That slowed Raven in her drive to orgasm and she relaxed and let Tully do with her body as he wished. There was trust and surrender like he had felt with Betty. A gift of beauty and love that has no words. This time Tully did not just kiss and caress this heavenly being, he worshiped her body. He listened to her body, her breath and her movements as they spoke to him. Every kiss was where it should be and when it should be. He stroked her hair, kissed her ears, kissed every part of her neck, head and shoulders. His cock was rock hard but he denied what it wanted. Slowly he worked his way down not missing an inch. He sucked her fingers, licked her hands, trailed up and kissed under her arms. She loved his touches but he was going mad. Her scent, her taste had him drunk and he told her so. He told her how beautiful she was and how wonderful she was for him. She did not object to his words now, she accepted his adoration and allowed him to torture her with pleasure, trusting that he would not frustrate her. Little whimpers escaped her lips. She did not know what she wanted but she had to have it.

Tully skipped to her sensitive perfect feet and sucked her toes and kissed her arches. As he stroked her legs and began to lick his way up, Raven' hips began to move involuntarily and her legs opened wider. She was so wet that a little stream had run down and made a widening spot on the bed. Her hands were gripping the sheet, struggling not to climax and fighting to endure his slow progress. This time when he reached her sex, she signaled how ready her body was for his tongue with a loud hissing, "Yes." He licked a little but moved away. Her hips followed up a few inches beaconing him back, pleading for attention.

Raven had not looked closely at Tully cock or ever touched it but when he knelt beside her head, she took it tenderly in her hands and guided it into her mouth. For the first time she felt her body was female, half of the couple that God intended. She felt more complete when she tasted the firm rod slide between her lips. Her tongue licked at the salty clear liquid that dripped from the tip. One hand slipped below the shaft and felt a warm soft bag with two orbs inside. "Those make the sperm that will make a baby inside you when you body is ready." Tully had explained that. He had also told, how the baby would grow and how big her belly would get and how there was great pain for a while until her body stretched and pushed the baby out. Raven did not understand. But she liked what was happening now.

Soon Tully pulled out of her mouth and moved around so his body was between her legs and his face was over hers. He rubbed the mushroom like head of his rod up and down her slit a few times paying special attention to her clit. This was better than his fingers, maybe even better than his tongue. Raven could feel him open her outer lips with the tip and center it where he told her that her body would have a hole. She was floating, in peace and did not pay much attention when he said, "I am going to push into you and take your virginity so you will be a woman." His body tightened and thrust down hard.

Raven's scream filled the quiet night air. It shocked her and Tully alike. He was perfectly still, only a third of the way into her body. He kissed at her tears and hoped she would adjust to the size of his cock. His own tears dropped to her cheek, ran down her neck. Again she let compassion over rule her pain and fear, "I'm all right now."

Tully did not thrust he just applied a steady pressure and her wetness allowed him to slide slowly in until his pubic hair was flat against her hairless mons. "I feel very full and very close to you."

He was still. She felt his caring and concern. The first move was hers. She relaxed her hips and Tully's cock slid out a little, rubbing along her clit. "Ahhhhh" was her response. He set up a gently in an out motion where both the in and out stroke never broke contact with the little nub. For something different he reached down and pulled at his cock and assured that the head would press her g-spot when his strokes pushed into her body. She liked all the new sensation and hoped they would continue but he looked at her, saying, "I going to pull out of you. I want you to sit on me and be on top so I do not hurt you any more. If you get sore, just tell me. We can stop and try again another day."

This was the dumbest thing Raven had ever heard. This was really starting to feel good, why would she stop.

Tully produced a warm, wet cloth and cleaned them as he pulled out. There was some blood. She had seen blood before, but never her own. When he lay down on the bed, he said, "Sit on me Raven and guide me back into your body. Learn what feels best to you."

She loved how he felt sliding into her body this time. She rocked her hips and learned to give herself a perfect g-spot massage within a minute. "Raven, take a finger from your right hand and put it on your clit. Keep it wet with our juices and rub it to make yourself feel good. Do not think of me, only yourself." Oh, this was good. How come angels did not know about this? Raven's fingers started slow and after a few minutes were flying over her button and her cunt was starting to rhythmically contract on Tully's cock. Once her wings pulled down hard and she lifted completely off and had to guide him in again.

Tully busied himself with her nipples and finding spots where Raven liked to be touched more than others. She was oblivious to his efforts. She was learning fast and was now just using him, racing to some unknown finish. She set up a little pant, exhaling on each downward thrust. The pant became louder and sweat started to bead on her brow. Her breath was irregular behind the pant and her finger was being rougher on her clit.

When it started. there was no mistaking where Raven was. First her cunt clamped tight making each in and out thrust and each roll of her hips almost painful in the pleasure Tully was receiving. A low growl started from deep inside her body; her eyes were slightly open but only the whites showed. Then there was the sound. Raven opened her mouth wide and screamed, "IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." Her womb relaxed and squeezed again squirting liquid out all around Tully's cock. Only a few times had Betty squirted and screamed. He remembered each one and valued knowing that she was pleased with him more than all else.

This was all that Tully could stand. "I cuming now. Raven, I'm going to cum in you."

Raven's body was wild, she barely heard his words but responded, "Yes. Yes Cum in me."

His cock jerked and danced like it had seldom done before. He felt contraction after contraction rack his body and drive his sperm powerfully to puddle at the mouth of her cervix. His cock was still lurching when she collapsed on his chest, spent, gasping for breath, with little ripples still going through her body.

Now his worry returned for a few quick thoughts. Had he hurt her? Had it been wrong to have sex with her? But the wonderful body above him took his cares away. Love, caring, contentment, satisfaction and completeness drove out every negative. Tully pulled his head back to see Raven's face. Her eyes were closed, her breathing was very regular, tears were on her cheeks and there was a faint smile on her lips. She was asleep again. His arms and legs might never work again but he decided not to move and disturb her. He was there for her now. Now she would know pain. He was sorry for that, but it was part of the lesson. Part of being human.

During the night, Raven could not get close enough to her lover. It was hot where they touched, she felt her sweat trickle down between her breasts for the first time. Her wings were bent unnaturally and the covers were pulled too high, so her feet were cold. She would not change a thing. Even the thought of the pain of her hymen giving away paled against the memory of the pleasure that followed. How dare Tully sleep through the wonders she was feeling. But then, he was so cute, so peaceful, so content in his male way. She wondered if his pleasure was a great as hers. Wondered how often he could do this. Wondered if she already had a baby growing inside her; wondered if it would look like both her and Tully. Would it have wings? Those thoughts were sweet and carried her back to sleep with Tully's strong arms, protecting her; loving her.

It was still dark when Tully, kissed Raven awake, rolled on top of her and slipped his morning wood easily, painlessly into her and fucked her smoothly, evenly, gracefully into a more quiet knowing orgasm. He left another deposit of sperm in her womb.

She dozed off again. In an hour, he woke her with kisses and a sharp slap on the butt. "Come on woman the day is half gone. You have to learn about growing fruit trees and working today. You body is so wonderful you could fuck me into the poor house and make me forget my name."

Raven wasn't sure what all that meant but she was sure it was a major compliment judging from the smile on his face and the tone of his voice.

--------------------------------------

Day after day, Raven worked side by side with Tully. She respected how hard he worked and how he cared for the land, the plants and her. He doted over her and even though she was as strong as he was, he would not let her do the heavy or dangerous things. Once she snagged her hip on a nail. It hurt and bled profusely. Tully had hurt himself much worse several times but made little of it. For her, he rushed her to the house, cleaned the wound, put ointment on it and dressed it. He watched it for infection and changed the dressing. Something was happening inside Raven; it was already there for Tully. He knew what it was. She did not. They were falling in love.

Raven loved sex. Her drive was a little too much for a man Tully's age but he tried and as she learned about aging, she loved him more for trying so hard to please her. Doggie style was her favorite. It had been Tully's too - but with Betty. Raven's lovely wings could almost thrash a man to death, if he were not careful. Once she slapped him in the head with one sending him flying off the bed and hitting the floor hard. She laughed loudly until she thought he was hurt. She made over him and worried until she discovered he was faking; then she punched him in the arm. This was a favorite memory. As they walked in the evening, hand in hand, they would often mention it.

Raven had been with Tully for almost five months now. Strangely her skin did not brown in the harsh hot sun. She worked hard through the harvest, away from the extra hired help. He would not let her fly and spray the trees from overhead. He worried about the chemicals.

One evening they were sitting on the porch and he was rubbing her stomach as he often did. It was rounder. He wondered. The next day he went to town and bought a pregnancy test and rushed home. He explained everything and Raven peed on the indicator and then intentionally on Tully's hand. He sat the test aside and pretended to be mad and playfully spanked her pert ass. By then the indicator showed two blue "Xs."

Tully was worried that Raven would be unhappy. Raven was worried that Tully would be unhappy. They both realized the other was ecstatic at the same time. They ran and played outside and danced in the dirt in their bare feet and kicked sand around. They sang, "We're going to have a baby" and danced some more until they were both tired. They made sweet soft love, just to be close. Afterward, nestled in each other's arms, the serious thoughts, wishes and dreams came out. "Will it be a boy or a girl?" "Will it have wings?" "Will it be healthy?" "Will God let us keep it?" "How long will God allow us to be together?"

The last one brought tears to Tully's eyes. "Raven, I do not even know, how long God will let you stay. My mother used to tell us kids that we are all just loaned to one another, so we have to make every day special. Betty was taken from me. Now I love you with all my heart and we are going to have a baby to love. I think God wants us to let that love soar and not worry about when it will end. But the thought hurts; it hurts so much that the sadness is almost too much to survive."

Entwined they cried themselves to sleep as humans. Cried in the great happy bliss they felt and cried in the haunting sad thought that it could end.

The next two months were happy months. There had been no test, but Tully decided the baby was a girl and taught her to kick at his hand when he pressed Raven's stomach above the little girl's feet. Tully decided the girl would be all human, with no wings and golden hair. She would be perfect, happy, strong and healthy. He told how she would grow, love, marry, have healthy children and a wonderful life. He even had a nickname for her, "Sunflower."

In another few weeks, Raven was starting to be uncomfortable with her swollen belly. It was in the way, her back hurt and she knew how she looked. Every day Tully would tell her how beautiful she was, how wonderful Sunflower would be and how much he loved them both. Now she knew well what it was to have a soul, free will and be human. How wonderful it was to have someone love you and to love in return. How wonderful it was working together and seeing the fruits of labor, feeling tired muscles and how a night's sleep would make things right. How wonderful a lifetime must be. To grow old, have grandchildren and a million memories of burnt toast, bruises, sex, dancing and crying.

The thoughts were only Raven's tonight, Tully was working on the books and taxes. She was tired, said good night, headed for their bed, leaving him to his unintelligible ledgers.

About two in the morning, Tully stumbled off to bed, to be comforted by his would-be angel. He stood frozen and shocked in the doorway. The bed was empty except for a few feathers. He knelt by Raven's side of the bed and lay his head down in the down bedding's depression where her body had been. He held her slippers tight to his chest and cried. He cried for Betty, he cried for Raven, he cried for Sunflower and he thanked God for lending him each of them for such a short while.

--------------------------

For a few weeks the sadness was numbing. Several times he knelt to pray but each time he just talked to Raven, telling of his love and how much he missed her. He had started sleeping on her side of the bed. Somehow, that helped. Tonight, he held her pillow and again cried himself to sleep.

Tully had not dreamed since Raven was summoned but this night, he did. He saw a little golden haired girl and she talked to him. "My mommy had big black wings and she decided to be a human after she was with you. God let her soul become mine. When I am born, I will be adopted by a wonderful new mommy and a wonderful daddy; they cannot have children but really want to love me. They will not know why but my middle name will be Raven and everyone will call me Sunflower."

Tully woke up at that point. He smiled and thought of how his mind had made such a beautiful dream for him. But a rustle of wings caught his attention. He was wide awake and Raven's voice clearly filled the room, "No my love, it is true. You taught me love, we had a summer and a fall together and we made a baby together. She is as beautiful as you said she would be. You taught me what it is to be human, to suffer and to soar. I chose to be human and not an angel. God's way is to let me be born as the baby we made. Thank you my love. Neither you or I will ever know our daughter but God says she will have a wonderful, long, full, healthy life because of our love."