A Summer of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ass quivered and she stopped sucking as she neared orgasm for the first time. Her strong shapely thighs squeezed my head and her entire body tensed before she briefly went limp on top me. I tugged at her buttocks and flicked surgically her tender asshole with the tip of my hot eager tongue.

She quickly came back around and began grinding her clit against my chin once again. Her head quickly bobbed up and down as she sucked my throbbing young cock. Before I knew what was happening, the warm salty contents of my shrinking balls were headed for her throat.

I tried to warn her of my impending release by patting her quivering ass cheek wildly, but she already knew I was there and was eagerly waiting to suck down my entire load. I arched my back, lifted my pelvis and shoved my cock further into the back of her throat. I felt too good to worry about it! Lynn gagged briefly then giggled softly.

I moaned loudly and even screamed, unable to hold back any longer, as I released burst after burst of hot slippery cum inside her mouth. She took every bit of my load swallowing several times without removing her mouth from around the shaft of my pulsing cock.

She grabbed it at the base, then slurped and sucked on it, chasing a few missed drops down over my throbbing shaft. She slowly milked the last drop onto her outstretched tongue and released her coaxing grip, letting it fall abruptly against my pelvic bone.

"Was that your first blow job?" she turned to ask with a cum soaked grin. My blush must have given me away because she knew that I was lying when I told her no.

We slowly gathered ourselves and headed off into the master bedroom. It was huge from what I could tell about it in the dark, and full of antiques. A large canopy bed was the centerpiece. Lynn cracked open the windows and lit a couple candles before we threw our naked bodies into a pile on the bed.

She straddled me again this time facing me. She leaned forward and began kissing me. Her skin was soft, smooth and hot to the touch. It wasn't, rough or wrinkly they way I thought an older woman's skin might be. The sweet scent of her perfume still clung nicely to her neck and naked breasts. Lynn had a look in her eyes that I had never seen before, a hunger perhaps. I struggled briefly to try and understand. I began to apologize for coming so quickly when she gently reached over and placed her index finger to my lips and softly whispered hush.

"Just don't let it happen again", she teased as she nibbled on my ear lobe. My hands wandered slowly down over the back of her smooth sexy body and across her sexy lace garter belt towards her ass. Her tits rubbed against my chest as we kissed.

My hands squeezed her firm white buttocks. I allowed my fingers to occasionally trace the contour of the still moist crevice of her ass down to the hot slippery opening of her inviting twat. She squirmed uncontrollably and kissed me harder every time my finger crossed her tightly puckered anus.

"Damn that feels good." she said running her fingernails slowly across my chest. My fingers were once again exploring her forty-year-old twat. I stroked her clit until it began to grow then slid two fingers slowly inside her well-lubricated snatch.

Our tongues tangled in a deep wet passionate kiss as she rocked her hips back and forth making her mound brush up against my rapidly rising cock. Just when my manhood was almost at full strength again, she kissed my chest and slid her face down across my body dragging her hot wet tongue towards my swollen cock.

She pushed my legs apart and buried her face between them once more. I couldn't help but flinch slightly the first time her soft wet tongue caressed the sensitive wrinkled flesh that covered my sagging balls.

The thunder grew louder as it moved closer and the lightening became more frequent and intense, often lighting up the room like a flash bulb, capturing the erotic images of our lovemaking and recording the carnal nature of our illicit sins for eternity, as if God himself were watching.

Lynn slowly and skillfully licked and sucked on my balls until my cock was once again fully erect. Then her tongue ascended the entire length of my love muscle. The trip took only seconds but seemed longer. When she reached the head her hand gently slid down the shaft pulling the skin on my hard cock even tighter against the base.

Hungry for more, she kissed the tip, placed her tongue across the opening then eased her warm inviting mouth down engulfing the entire head. I watched with amazement as her cheeks sucked in and her head began to slowly slide up and down my member. With each downward stroke of her head she took a little more of my cock into her mouth.

Each time her head slid back up, more of my thick vein bulging shaft glistened with her saliva. It felt great and I wasn't ready to explode yet, like the first time. Lynn had managed to take the edge off earlier with that fantastic pussy in my face blow-job in the middle of the kitchen floor.

She licked, sucked and slobbered until my entire cock and most of my balls were completely drenched. Her lips and even her chin were wet. Undaunted she raised up, placed my legs together, turned and eased down over me on her knees, straddling my body until her crotch hovered a couple inches above mine.

Reaching behind her, she once again took my rigid cock between her fingers and hoisted it to a vertical position. Quietly she nuzzled the saliva covered head against the folds of her steamy wet snatch rubbing it slowly up and back before easing down onto it. She sighed softly as she began her descent.

With her hands pressed firmly against my shoulders she eased slowly up and further down until the cheeks of her ass came to rest against my pelvis. Within seconds she was taking it all. Just when I thought she was about to find her rhythm Lynn lifted up off my wet rigid cock and slid down off the end of the bed.

She leaned forward and took my hand. Without speaking she led me across the room to a large upholstered armchair. She had a gleam in her eye and a purpose in her step as she patted the velvet covered cushion of an antique chair.

"Sit here" she whispered with a kiss. I eagerly obeyed and awaited her next command. There I sat with the head of my hard cock poking against my belly button.

Lynn stepped towards the chair. Facing me she licked her lips and hoisted her left leg over one arm of the chair then put her right leg over the other. Her pussy parted wide as she slid across the arms towards my waiting cock. Her legs dangled helplessly over the arms of the chair.

Her hands gripped the back of the chair on each side of my head and her firm breasts swung softly back and forth in front of my face. Her nipples were hard and her snatch was wet. I squeezed her ass with both hands as she slid closer causing yet another hungry moan to escape from her lips.

She had a very determined look on her face as she reached for my cock again. Not wanting to waste any more time she lowered her hips and guided my cock deep inside her. She rolled her head back and groaned as she slid all the way down until her ass cheek reached my upper thighs.

Lynn rose up slightly then rocked her hips back and forth. She giggled playfully as I gently caressed her tits, kissing and sucking at each of her hard pink nipples. I ran my hands down over her slender waist and underneath the extremely taught rear suspenders of her garter belt.

I grabbed the cheeks of her ass and she began to bounce up and down, slowly at first, then much faster and noticeably harder. Lynn's shapely ass began making a hot flesh smacking sound every time it came in contact with my upper thighs.

Lynn's breasts danced in a circular motion in front of my face. Her nipples occasionally came in contact with my eager tongue. She was moaning and writhing wildly in my arms, virtually impaling herself on my rigid cock.

My balls began to tighten and perspiration began to bead up on her neck just above the shimmering strand of pearls and down over her naked shoulders. Determined to make her come I placed my hands on her hips and began applying even more pressure and force to her downward thrusts.

Grunting and groaning, she continued to bounce until her breathing became very erratic and her legs began to tremble from exhaustion. Her high heels had long been tossed from her feet and across the room during her spirited ride.

Her juices covered my cock like syrup on an ice cream sundae. Lynn came twice before we were finished. When her first orgasm arrived the muscles in her thighs began to bulge from squeezing the chair with her legs so hard. She bounced up and down uncontrollably and let out a loud primal scream as she dug her long fingernails into my chest.

When the rush of euphoria finally took her she completely lost it.

"Oh fuck!" she hollered at the top of her lungs. Her mouth was open and her head was tilted back. Her up and down motion quickly turned into a forceful pelvic grind. She let go of the chair and began to fall back. I grabbed her by the arms to keep her from falling off onto the floor.

She reeled back and forth a few times then her entire body shook. She hoisted her ass up off my thighs then slid it hard back down onto my cock for a final time. Her legs relaxed their grip and dangled lifelessly over the arms of the chair.

She collapsed against me gasping for breath. I fondled her ass while she moaned and tried to regain her senses. She trembled as I began massaging the tender tissue surrounding her tightly puckered asshole with my middle finger.

She lifted her head from my shoulder opened her eyes long enough to give me an "Oh, Baby" glance and place a long wet thank you kiss upon my lips. I placed my right hand softly behind her head and kissed her back.

"Now it's my turn", I whispered in her ear as I lifted her leg off the arm of the chair in order to slide out from underneath her. Lynn leaned to one side still dazed and drained from her orgasm. I stood up and she placed her knee back down on the chair and began to stand up. I gently stopped her and instructed her to put both her knees back on the chair cushion and face the wall.

Still in a haze, she did I asked. Her teardrop shaped ass was gorgeous and ready to be taken. Her entire pussy and the crack of her ass were covered with a shiny aromatic glaze, the lingering result of her gut wrenching multiple orgasms.

I gently patted the insides of her soft wet thighs coaxing her to part her legs as far as the arms of the chair would allow. At first she seemed a little puzzled but quickly picked up on my unspoken intentions.

I stepped up behind her then reached around and fondled her hanging breasts, gently pressing my hard slippery cock up and back between the soggy cheeks of her ass. I kissed the back of her neck and squeezed her throbbing nipples tightly.

"Lean forward." I whispered to her softly.

She pressed her ass back even harder against my cock then leaned forward. She laid her head gently on the back of the chair and arched her back which stuck her tanned ass even further into the air.

"Is this what you want?" she teased. The only tan lines on her gorgeous body were from a thong bikini bottom; a small triangle that barely covered her pubic hair in the front and another narrow strip that started just above her ass and disappeared into her crack in the back.

"Yeah, that's it." I told her as I slid my fingers under the garter straps that stretched tightly across her hot round ass down to her soft silk stockings. With my fingers pointed to her sides, I squeezed her ass and parted the cheeks with my thumbs.

Her pussy lips were wet, open, and inviting. I was still coated with her juices, so my cock slid easily inside her until my balls shuttered to a stop against her swollen mound and hard bulging clit.

She bit the back of the chair as I began to slowly deep stroking her hot steamy hole. I soon discovered that I could change the angle of penetration and my fucking rhythm by standing on my tip toes or by moving my hips just a little from one side to the other.

Lynn seemed to respond well to the changes I was making and began to meet my eager thrusts with her own. The sight of my hard wet cock disappearing between her hot wet pussy lips was really turning me on, I needed more.

I placed my right foot up onto the arm of the chair and began pumping faster. It wasn't long before my cock was sliding in and out of her twat with the speed and accuracy of a needle on a commercial sewing machine.

Lynn muttered a broken whimper as my balls slammed against her clit with every stroke. Her hands clenched the upholstery on back of the chair. Her tits swayed and ass cheeks rippled against my pounding pelvis.

The room was quiet and almost dark. The thunderstorms that had been around most of the evening had finally moved off sometime during our lovemaking session. The strobe like lightening flashes that had metaphorically captured our lust filled moments earlier in the evening were now gone.

The only sounds to be heard were the sloshing noise of my cock plunging into Lynn's hot wet pussy and the occasional low clickety-clatter of her pearls banging together. Lynn rose up and placed her hands on the back of the chair.

I caressed and squeezed her wildly flailing tits and reached around with my left hand and stroked her hard clit in a circular motion with my right as I continued pounding her pussy with my rock hard cock. Fuck this bitch is hot; I thought to myself.

Lynn was nearing orgasm once again. By stimulating her clit, I had brought her to the edge again.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" she screamed. "Harder, fuck me harder!"

I was only too happy to oblige her. I began recklessly slamming my cock deep into her twat with all my might. She let out a series of loud screams, reached over her shoulders, grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me closer.

My lover's body shook uncontrollably then she loosened her grip and fell forward against the soft back of the chair with her head turned and her cheek pressed against the fabric. Experiencing her orgasm had brought me to the brink. My rhythm became broken and my legs started to tremble.

"I'm going to come!" I warned.

"Come on my ass!" she begged. "Pull it out and come all over my ass!"

Five or six hard deep strokes later I felt an overpowering tightness in my groin. My mind went blank as a surreal feeling engulfed my entire body. I was ready to explode a second time. I continued fucking her frantically until I could absolutely no longer hold back.

Moaning loudly I prepared to withdraw as my moment of release had finally arrived. I pulled my pulsing cock from her inferno like twat and began spewing streams of hot cum onto the smooth bronze skin of her elevated ass cheeks.

The first burst shot wildly into the air leaving a trail of thick white cum up across the rear of her lace garter belt and halfway up her back. The second spirited stream of erotic nectar splattered against her right ass cheek.

All of which happened before I was even remotely able to concentrate on where I was aiming. The next two bursts each found their mark landing just above or around the lifesaver sized puckered ring of her asshole then trickling down across her well-fucked snatch.

The fifth and ultimately final surge missed her ass and dribbled down onto the inside of her thigh and the top of her nylons. After pumping as much of the creamy load from my cock as I could with my hand. I used the head to smear my cum all over her ass then eased it back into her gooey twat and slowly fucked her until I went soft.

We were both covered with cum, hers and mine. I leaned down and kissed her neck as my limp cock slid from her slightly battered and well buttered pussy.

"You're a bad boy." she giggled placing my hand on her right breast. Her nipples were fully erect and hard as a rock.

She eased herself around to face me and we embraced. I grabbed her messy ass cheeks and lifted her from the chair. She wrapped her legs around me and I carried her across the room towards the bed. I collapsed on top of her, half-playing and half from exhaustion.

We kissed and played for a while before drifting into a deep gentle sleep. I awoke the next more to the smell of bacon cooking on the stove. I wandered into the kitchen to find Lynn wearing only a T-shirt standing at the toaster.

"Good Morning." she said with a smile.

We talked over breakfast and both of us agreed that I should do more work at her place before the summer ended. After filling our bellies with some much needed nourishment and one more quickie in the shower, we finally got dressed. I thanked her for a wonderful night and reluctantly headed out.

All the way home I played back the events of the night before. The sights, the tastes, and the smells were all still fresh in my mind. Lynn had made me a believer in the charms of older women. I returned to her house several times that summer and all of our uninhibited sessions were just as satisfying and intense as the first time. My final sexual encounter of the summer took place late in August just before Labor Day. It was one of those hot "dog day" afternoons the Deep South is famous for. The temperature must have been close to one hundred degrees.

Old man Dawson had gone to Tylersburg to pick up part for a car that was on the rack. I knew he'd be gone at least an hour. So it was just me, the new guy (my replacement), and the customer that owned the only car in the shop. She was a tall attractive light skinned black girl with a very shapely build.

She asked me for the key to the ladies room and smiled before she disappeared around the side of the building. I had never really been attracted to black girls before, but I found something about this chick very sexy.

She had shoulder length dark curly hair, big dark eyes and a pretty smile. She was wearing a knit button front vest, a short faded denim skirt and platform shoes and she was without question one of the most attractive black girls I had ever seen. She had nice large breasts, a well-rounded booty, and long sexy legs.

I was sweeping up a few minutes later when I noticed the indicator light that draws the attention of the attendant on duty to the restrooms was on. Usually it means that the dispensers are out of toilet paper or the toilet is clogged. It was my least favorite job of all around the station.

It seemed strange that the restroom would need attention already because I had it standing tall and super clean before my shift started. Somewhat disgusted, I walked around the back of the station towards the restrooms.

As I approached I noticed there was an ink pen stuck between the ladies room door and the jamb to keep it from closing. Somewhat puzzled I knocked softly.

"Is anyone in here?" I asked loud enough for anyone inside to hear before I entered. I knocked again and got no reply.

I eased open the door and peered inside a little confused. Leaning down I glanced down to see if I could see feet or legs beneath the petition of the stall. I saw nothing so I strolled on in wondering where the young black girl had gone with the key.

The stall door was unlocked so I gently pushed it open about two or three inches. I looked around the room for any obvious or glaring problems, then pushed the door to the stall open and stepped in. What I found took me completely by surprise.

Sitting up on the tank of the commode with her feet up on the toilet seat and her legs spread was the sexy young black girl. I was petrified that I had really screwed up and walked in on this girl without her knowledge.

I stepped back slamming the stall door shut as I went and began to frantically apologize. She laughed and told me to relax.

"Does it always take you so long to come when a horny girl needs you?" she asked.