A Summer of New Experiences Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a little slut," Leslie laughed.

"Whatever," Elke replied. "You loved it when I did to you."

"Mmmm, I sure did. How are you liking it, Timmy," she asked.

"It feels really good," I panted. As Elke continued to lick, I felt her fingers teasing my sphincter. I felt her fingertip poke inside me. I gasped in surprise and she pulled it back.

"Are you okay," she asked.

"Yeah. It was just a surprise," I replied.

"I should get you lubed up," she said. I felt her move away from me. I looked back over my shoulder and saw Leslie and Jeff watching intently.

"What," I asked.

"We're just enjoying the show. I can't wait to see your cherry get popped," Leslie giggled before she took a sip of her beer. She was still stroking his cock with her other hand.

"I want to fuck your ass, too," I said.

"Oh, I don't know about that," she said. "You'd probably rip me open. I bet Jeff will be glad to take my place."

"Hardly," he laughed.

Elke returned and I felt her fingers began rubbing something greasy around my asshole. Her finger focused on my tight hole again, and it slipped in easily.

"Oh," I groaned. "It feels pretty good."

"Jeff's cock will feel even better," Elke replied.

"I hope so," I moaned as she began slowly fingering me. She pulled her finger out and I felt some more lube being smeared on my ass. Her finger moved back in my hole coating it with lube. A second finger joined the first and I could feel myself beginning to stretch. How was his cock ever going to fit in there, I wondered? Elke continued fingering me and I felt myself relax and enjoy the sensation. Her hand casually worked my cock adding to the pleasure. She removed her fingers and something hard pressed against my asshole. I looked back over my shoulder at her.

"It's a vibrator," she said. "I need to get you stretched out, otherwise it'll hurt."

"You're enjoying this aren't you," I asked.

"Of course, she is," Leslie replied. "Beneath that good girl exterior, she's a little slut!"

"I am," Elke replied. "I've wanted to do this since I saw Ulf and Thomas. I've fantasized about it a lot. It makes me wish I had a big, hard cock so I could fuck you."

"They sell those, you know," Leslie cackled.

"I might have to get one, then," Elke smiled. She leaned forward and kissed me.

"That would be fun," I said.

"Yes. Just relax," she said. I felt the vibrator press against my hole. The pressure increased and I willed myself to relax. It hurt slightly and then I felt my sphincter yield and the vibrator slipped inside me.

"Unngggghhh," I moaned and buried my face in the couch cushions. After I became accustomed to the stretching, I began to appreciate the sensations it was causing. It actually felt really good. What was a real cock going to feel like, I wondered? She slowly stroked it in and out of me while still teasing my cock.

"Are you okay," she asked.

"Yeah, I am," I groaned. "It actually feels really good."

"Good. I think you're about ready," Elke said. "Jeff, are you ready?"

"Yeah, I guess," he answered.

"Get over here, then," Elke said. "Here, get your cock nice and ready."

I looked back and saw her hand Jeff a jar of Vaseline. He took a generous fingerful and worked it all over his cock. When he was finished, Elke handed him a towel to wipe up. She pulled the vibrator out of me and I felt Jeff's hands on my hips.

"Here it comes," Elke said.

"Yeah," I said. I immediately felt the spongy head of Jeff's cock against my asshole. He pushed forward and I felt myself stretching. I groaned and he stopped.

"Just go slow," Leslie instructed. She'd moved next to me to have a better view. She rubbed my lower back. "Just relax, Timmy."

"Okay," I said. Jeff pushed again and I felt a little pain, but his cock suddenly slipped inside me.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned.

"Are you okay, man," he asked.

"Yeah, just go slow. It'll be okay," I said.

He continued to push forward and I finally felt his hips against my ass.

"Oh, just stay like that for a second," I said.

"Are you okay," he repeated.

"Yeah, I just feel so full," I said. The slight pain faded, and I only felt that wonderful fullness. I loved the feeling of his hands on my hips and his hard cock buried deep inside me. "Try fucking me now. Just go slow."

"I will," he said. He slowly pulled out before pushing back in. The second stroke was much more pleasurable than the first, by the third or fourth, I was fully enjoying getting fucked.

"How is it," Leslie asked.

"It's really good," I moaned. "I never imagined it would feel like this."

"Fuck, this is so hot," Elke laughed. "I loved watching Ulf and Thomas, but it's even better to be able to actually join in." She leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss. "Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," I groaned as Jeff built up a slow steady rhythm. I realized my cock was painfully hard when I felt a hand around it again. I glanced back and saw Leslie had one hand on her beer, the other was between her bronzed thighs. It was Elke, I thought. She stroked me slow and softly. Just enough to keep me on edge. She knew that Jeff would probably be able to fuck me for a while given the day's activities.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as Jeff bottomed out again. There was something his cock was rubbing against that was driving me crazy. He hit it just right a few more times and I thought I would erupt, but Elke sensed what I was about to do, and her hand clenched my cock like it was in a vice. My body began to ache for release, but Jeff continued to slowly fuck my ass as Elke teased my cock.

"Man, it feels good," Jeff moaned.

"He's got a nice tight 'pussy', huh," Elke asked.

"Oh, yeah," Jeff said. I could feel him increase his pace. Soon, he was really slamming his dick in me. Elke responded by stroking me faster. She wasn't trying to prolong things anymore. She was trying to milk what little I had left.

Jeff continued to pound me with increasing intensity. I knew he was getting close. Elke's hand coaxed me along and I knew I couldn't take it anymore. I felt her other hand under the tip of my cock when I came. I knew I didn't have much to offer after the day's activities, but I was glad for the release when it came. I think I must have tensed up during all of it, because I heard Jeff groan.

"Oh, fuck. Man, that's good!" He planted his cock in me to the hilt. His hands held my hips tightly and I knew he was depositing his cum inside me. I fell forward on the couch trying to catch my breath. It caused Jeff's cock to slip out of me and I suddenly felt very empty. He too leaned forward and rested against my hips, trying to steady himself.

"Wow," Jeff said.

"Yeah," I managed to reply.

"That was some show," Elke gushed. I looked to my side and saw Leslie smiling at me.

"That was fucking hot," she said. "I got two more watching you guys."

"Really," I asked.

"Yeah, that was so fucking hot," she smiled. "You two should go wash up and let's get some beers. We can sit in the hot tub. I think I'm going to be sore for a week." I felt the tingling in my backside and thought she might not be the only one. Jeff got off me and we both marched off to showers. When we were finished, we found the girls in the hot tub.

"This has been an amazing two days," Leslie smiled. The remaining three of us quickly agreed. We talked and sipped beer until well after midnight. We all agreed that Jeff, Jeannie, Katie and I would be back up soon. Leslie even laughed and said she might have to get Uncle Billy to come to Colorado and we could show him what a good time was. Leslie and I ended up in bed together. Despite our naked selves there were no sexual advances. We just kissed and touched and enjoyed one another. She fell asleep with me spooning her. That wonderful little ass of her pressed against my crotch. As I lay there drifting off to sleep myself, I could only wonder what the rest of the summer was going to bring...