A Summer Shower

Story Info
My current love affair began after a summer shower.
2k words
4.38
233.2k
96
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, that's how it started...a summer shower.

I was just finished with my first year of college, it was summer and while I was spending the summer with my Dad; yes, my parents divorced about five years ago, I would often visit my mom on the weekends. As you might expect, I have keys to both their places and on this Saturday morning, I knew she was expecting me and when I pulled into her driveway, she was out weeding the flowerbeds along the front porch.

I kissed her and we went inside.

"I'm all sweaty, Matt, go ahead and make a pot of coffee while I run up and shower," so she was off and I got the coffeemaker set up with water and then looked around for the filters. Not finding any, I went up to ask her where they might be and just as I entered the hall at the top of the stairs, out comes Mom from the bathroom. Naked. She looked a bit surprised and, of course, I was rather embarrassed.

"Oh, shit, sorry Mom. I can't find the coffee filters."

She did look a bit taken aback but was smiling when she said, "Oh, I just bought some, they're in the grocery bag on the kitchen table."

I mumbled thanks as she added, "I'm sure you're old enough not to be shocked at seeing me like this," and she stood there looking rather more relaxed about it than I felt, I knew my face was warm.

Now, my mother is just one year beyond her fortieth birthday and, well, she's really quite attractive. She's fairly small, buys clothes in the Petite Section, and, as I stood there, I was appreciating just how she looked naked. She was nice, really fine. In fact, I was amazed at how good she looked naked. Her breasts were really nice, not what I might have thought but firm, medium-sized with small dark red nipples.

What else surprised me was that she was shaven down below like most of the girls I knew in college and, well, most surprising of all was my cock...it was like a rock.

We just stood there together in the hallway looking at each other, she didn't seem to mind being naked in front of me after her initial surprise. In fact, she even seemed to be enjoying my seeing her like this.

"I hope you're not disappointed in how your mother looks, Matt, compared to the girls in school?"

"Oh, Mom, you look pretty great to me. In fact, I just never knew how hot you look like this."

"Well, thank you, Son, that's very sweet," and she leaned forward and took me in her arms and kissed me. On the lips. Naked. As my arms went around her, my hands held her back, sliding down on her nice, smooth butt.

We separated and I heard her ask, "Have I given my son a hard-on?"

I sputtered, "Well, uh, mmm...geez, Mom."

"Well, things like that can happen, you know. Have I?"

She just seemed so relaxed, not at all in a rush to cover herself. I must admit I was taking in this new view of my mother quite happily as we stood in the hallway.

"Well, um, yeah, Mom, what normal guy wouldn't?"

Then, it happened.

"Can I see it, Matt?"

I stood there rather startled by her question and really didn't know how to answer.

"Just a little peek?"

"Mom, I didn't think moms are supposed to be interested in their sons like that."

"Matt, you're not thirteen any more, you're a grown man now and I'm a grown woman."

Remember, you weren't standing in the hallway with her, beautifully naked, sexy-looking, as she asked to see your hard dick.

"Come in here," she asked as she went into her bedroom. I followed her in as she sat down on her bed, still naked, still not in any rush to cover her body, as I stood in front of her.

"You really mean it?"

She nodded and I reached down and unzipped my fly, reached in and pulled it out, my heart racing a mile a minute. My face was burning hot but my mom was simply smiling, obviously delighted in what she was seeing.

"Oh, Matthew, it looks so hard. You've become quite a man. I would like it if you took your clothes off, it would be fun."

As she sat there, smiling at me, I pulled off my tee and took off my shorts and briefs. Yes, I was nervous but she didn't seem to be. She reached out and, as I looked down, I saw my mother's fingers wrap around my hard cock and she eased me a step or two closer.

"You are very nice, Matthew, your cock is quite wonderful," she said softly as I watched her lean forward to see her lips slip around the crown and begin sucking.

My god, my mother was sucking my cock. And she was sucking it wonderfully, better than any of the girls who had done it to me in the past. Her hands were rubbing along my abdomen and belly making it feel even better. She looked up at me, then pulled away to leave a kiss on the tip as she stood up to embrace me.

We kissed as our hands roamed around each other, it was the sexiest moment of my life. It might have been my own mother but I knew right then that all I wanted now is to make her my lover forever.

"Come to bed, Matthew," she said as she held my hand while she pulled back the covers and got into her bed. I lay down as she sat next to me cross-legged to play with and stroke my cock.

"I think I rather like knowing my son in a more adult way," she said as my hand fondled her breast. She leaned over to place a nipple on my lips as I opened to suck.

"Mmm, this is nice, Matt, just you and me, a nice way to love and appreciate one another."

I sucked for I don't know how long as my mom played with and stroked me just like we'd been doing it for years. It was exciting but also peaceful. I know that sounds strange but that's what it was. We both just happily enjoyed this new relationship between us, one that we both knew was changing and growing with each minute that went by.

Then, Mom got up on her knees and bent over to begin sucking my dick again. She was next to me, facing away, so I could easily see the wet slit between her inner thighs as she sucked. I raised my hand and touched the slit with my finger which made her jump slightly, then moan.

I moved my fingertip up and down in the slippery wetness, then slowly pressed it into her to begin moving it back and forth. She also had a hand up under my cock, playing with my balls as she sucked. Obviously I was yet another boy who was learning that his mother wasn't the pure, innocent, virginal creature he'd thought she was when he was small. She knew sex and knew what she wanted. And she really knew how to suck cock.

After a few minutes of finger-fucking her, she rose up, turned and swung a leg up over me, reached under herself, gripped my cock and pushed herself down on it as it slid deeply up into her. It amazed me that my mother was so determined, taking matters in hand, so to speak, as she began fucking me up and down.

"Mmm, mmm, good, mmm, so good, yes, god, I can't believe I'm doing this but I just want you so bad, Matt, so bad."

"It's wonderful, Mom, I can't believe we're doing this either but it's wonderful."

"You don't think I'm awful? A bad mother?"

"Right now I think you're a wonderful mother, a sexy, hot, wonderful mother."

She was so good, she kept clenching her pussy around tight on me every time she pulled up, it was fabulous. Every stroke was wonderful. She was so tight, tighter than most of the girls I'd had.

I dropped one hand off her breasts and began to rub her clit, getting my fingers wet in my mother's juices that were all over the base of my cock as she fucked me up and down.

"Mmm, oh, Matt, you're making me feel so good. Mmm, yes, just like that, Son, mmm, oh, yes, I think...uh, mmm, UH, UH, AYYE, AYYE, UNH, UNH, mmm, ooooh, so good, oh, Son, mmm," and she fell over me, kissing me over and over but never once stopping or slowing her fucking of me.

I was arching up into her as she pulled up and down fucking my cock in and out.

"Mmm, cum in me, Matt, mmm, cum in Mommy, give it to me."

Then, the flood of ecstasy hit me, rolled over me like a tidal wave and my semen spurted up into my mother as she moved over me. Then, she jammed down hard on me, bending down to kiss me over and over.

"Mmm, oh, Mom, that was wonderful. I really think we've just had the best sex I've ever had," I whispered as I pulled her close.

"Mmm, me, too, Matt, me, too."

Both of us, the best sex ever. And, well, we were still naked in her bed as we held each other and kissed and felt one another.

"You were wonderful, Matt, so wonderful. Thank you, it was lovely."

"Oh, Mom, you were just incredible. It really was the best sex I've ever had. I just never expected it like this. You, my own mom. I can't wait to do it again."

"You want me again? There's all those girls in college, surely, you can do better than your old mom."

"Look at you, you're such a hot-looking woman. No, it's really you that I want. You, Mom, not the girls at school."

She pulled me to her and kissed me, kissed me in a way I've never been kissed by my mother.

"Oh, this is wonderful, Matt, I'm so happy."

"I am, too, Mom, do you think you'd like to do it again? I'd like to," I asked, hoping she'd agree.

"How could I ever turn down my sexy son?" she said as she rolled onto her back, widening her legs open inviting me into her body once again.

I got up over her, my cock trembling with eagerness as I lowered down, pressing into her wet slit, then slowly pushing down into her as she raised her legs up over me.

"Mmm, god, that's so good. You'll never believe how horny I've become since I turned forty. It's like I was thirteen again, just thinking about getting fucked all the time. And now, this. Mmm," she said as she moved her hips under me.

"Looks like this happened at just the right time," I added.

"It happened at the perfect time, Matt, the perfect time," and we hugged tight, our naked bodies now one. Then, I raised back up and went back to stroking in and out as my mother moaned under me.

"Mmm, make me happy, Matt, make me happy."

I took nice, long strokes that felt so good and soon had my mom squirming and moaning under me.

"Mmm, oh, so good, yes, this is perfect, just perfect. My own son, mmm."

I stayed the night in my mom's bed, we had sex over and over. She was right, she never seemed to get enough sex and I really wanted sex with her more than I'd ever wanted any other girl or woman. Yes, I'd always loved her but this, this was like a whole new dimension to our love.

We never wore clothes together after that first day, we were always naked and attentive to each other, her hands almost always stroking or fondling my cock, sucking it, playing with it, fucking it. I never left her alone, either, I knew how hungry she was for sexual touch, always eager for me to enter her, make her happy.

It's been four years now and our ardor for each other's bodies hasn't cooled at all.

I now live with my mom and we, of course, share the same bed. And it all started with a summer shower.