A Summer Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the taste of your cock in my mouth Sir, and I love what it produces." Karen licked her lips lasciviously.

"Did you enjoy licking what it produced from out of Jane's bum? Did you enjoy my urine too?"

"Oh Master, that was another of those things that seemed so gross but yes, I enjoyed doing it. What is it, just 36 hours since you introduced me to exciting sex that I would never have considered? My body is all aches and pains, my pussy and my bum are so sore, you have shamed and humiliated me, you have pissed on me, you have whipped me, and you turned me over for another slave to have her way with me. Life with you has been exhilarating, full of surprises: you have fulfilled a need I never knew I had. But Master, I would not have changed any of it and I went into your service willingly."

"I have enjoyed our time together, Karen: you stimulate me too. But now we have to go to your house and dress you for today. I would love to have you walk back naked but I promise you I will never embarrass you in front of our neighbours or friends. So you will just have to wear the clothes you wore yesterday to go home."

"Master, they are still wet from yesterday," she said after retrieving the piss-soaked jeans from the bag and her equally soaked blouse.

"You won't be wearing them for very long. Dress now."

She had a struggle to put the jeans on; they were tight enough when dry, now they were soaked it was even harder to get them up her legs and over her sore bottom. She persevered until she was dressed as he had commanded and followed meekly as he led her through the back garden to her place. She was extremely conscious of the stains on her clothes and was thankful that no neighbours saw her predicament. They went straight to her bathroom where they both stripped and she knelt on the floor of the shower cubicle when he commanded her to do so. Karen was almost certain what her Master intended when he told her to close her eyes and open her mouth. Sure enough, he pissed over her face and directed his flow over her body, finishing by making her suck his tool and she had to drink the remainder of his stream. His tool was growing hard again so he kept her in place until he filled her mouth with another load of sperm, which she swallowed happily.

They showered together and he washed her gently, being particularly careful over her nether regions that were still sore. Ray went to her lingerie drawer and selected a very skimpy red bra. Her wardrobe supplied a thin cotton summer dress buttoned all the way down the front although Ray insisted that she leave a couple of buttons open to show a cleavage down to her bra. That was all she was allowed to wear except some fairly heavy, but not slutty, makeup. Ray was dressed in a pair of fawn slacks and a sleeveless summer shirt. Ray told Karen to make up a hamper with some snacks for if they got hungry later and sun lotion while he loaded some beach towels into his car and they settled back for the drive. They arrived at the pub and had a delicious lunch.

When they had finished their coffee, Ray called for the bill and told his slut to go to the bathroom and remove her bra. She was also to open two more buttons on her dress: it was to be open to her navel although her nipples were still hidden. She was to walk through the pup with her bra in her hand and meet him in the car. Ray watched from the car as she emerged from the pub with her bra dangling from her hand. Her face was as red as the bra and he could see the blush went right down to her breasts, but she was panting heavily and her eyes were shining.

Once they left the pub car park, Ray reached over and pulled the top of her dress to one side, making sure one of her breasts was fully exposed. Ray was pleased to notice that her nipple was aroused. He said, "The rest of the journey is along quiet country roads although we may meet other cars coming the other way occasionally. We will also pass through a few small villages. You will not cover yourself."

It was an embarrassing 45 minutes for Karen before Ray finally parked up on the road verge. Every time they had met an oncoming car and through each village on the way, Karen's acute shame brought on a new tingle to her pussy: sore that it was, she needed relief but had to endure the frustration of denial. On stepping out of the car, her Master made her completely open the dress: the light breeze blew it aside and her full body was on display as he led her to a difficult path that zigzagged down the cliff. The small bay to which they descended was delightful: it was not much more than 50 yards from one headland to the next and surrounded on three sides by the cliffs. It was deserted. They spread the beach towels on the soft sand well above the high water line: Karen was told to remove her last article of clothing and Ray stripped to a pair of shorts. They then took turns to cover each other in sun lotion against the fierce heat of the sun blazing down from a cloudless sky.

Maybe half an hour after they settled down to relax in the sun, they heard the deep rumble of a large motor cycle on the cliff above the path and, a couple of minutes later, two leather-clad figures made their way down the path. Karen was instructed to lay on her front and she was very conscious of blue/black stripes across the red buttocks on full display to the bikers as they arrived at the bottom of the path, passing just a few yards from her. When they had passed by and settled down at the other end of the beach, she turned over and sat up; she looked past her Master to the two figures who seemed to have stripped out of their biking leathers and were now wearing just swimming trunks or briefs. They appeared to be maybe in their late twenties with fit-looking bodies.

The bigger of the two had a somewhat swarthy appearance: his black, curly hair fell to his shoulders, his broad chest and his arms had a thick black pelt, too. His companion was a couple of inches smaller and had the lithe body of an athlete. His carroty hair was cut tidily and he was rather pale of skin. The two men were vastly different yet, each in his own way, handsome.

Ray watched his slave as she looked over at the strangers and was a little surprised to see just a hint of interest in her gaze. "Let's go for a swim Slut." Hand in hand, with her naked and very conscious that her striped bum was on display, they walked into the tiny wavelets until their waists were submerged. There they started a splashing game, which turned to playful wrestling and Ray was quite obviously grabbing Karen's breasts, even pinching her nipples hard making her squeal loud enough to catch the attention of the two strangers. They looked on with great interest.

After they tired of the game, Ray led her out of the water and up the beach to the two strangers. "This is Karen, gents. She loves to suck cocks but is very inexperienced and would like to practice her techniques on you if you would like. Karen, stay here and look after them. Oh guys, please do not touch her below the waist, she's rather sore down there." He walked back to their towels, leaving her standing in front of the two men but looking down at her feet in embarrassment.

'Curly', as she had tagged the bigger of the two men in her mind, shucked off his swimming trunks and told her to get to work. She knelt by his side and took hold of the flaccid cock nestling on his thigh. Bending down, she took it into her mouth and thrilled to feel it getting harder. When she had first seen it, she thought Curly's penis was much bigger than Ray's but whereas Ray's grew a lot bigger and thicker, Curly's just got hard without growing so much. Karen made a mental note to ask Ray about this phenomenon then concentrated on pleasuring the one in her mouth. Unlike Ray, this penis was circumcised and she could not decide which she preferred.

Remembering back to Friday evening and what seemed to please Ray, Karen used her hands to hold and gently squeeze the base of his prick and fondle his testicles. She was still on a journey of discovery so she licked up and down the shaft several times then experimentally licked his scrotum. Curly moaned as she did this so she went a little further and sucked a testicle into her mouth. The way that orb rolled about in her mouth as she laved it with her tongue fascinated her so she enjoyed playing that way for a couple of minutes before remembering that she was supposed to be sucking him to a climax. She kissed her way back to the bulbous head and took it back into her mouth, sucking strongly as she pushed her mouth down as far as she could. She was enjoying her task as she licked all around the flesh pushing in and out as Curly started fucking her mouth. He grabbed two handfuls of her hair harshly and pressed her mouth further down until the head was forcing a passage into her throat. She had read of this deep throat technique but had never tried it with Ray. Curly thrust in, Karen was gagging and couldn't draw breath. She panicked and pulled all the way back. She was coughing and gagging; her eyes were streaming and there was a thick strand of mucus drooping from her mouth to the tool.

She took a few seconds to recover, looked at the hard rod and determined that she would beat it. She knew that satisfying these men was implicit in her Masters command to look after them. She used the slime as a natural lubrication as she masturbated him before sinking her mouth over his head. She felt the grip on her hair tighten and almost relentlessly, the head was breaching her throat. She forced her body to ignore the gagging as he drove all the way in, backed up then rammed home again. He pulled back and gave her a very short time to catch her breath as he continued to fuck her throat. She felt triumphant in taking him and she realised that she loved taking him this way. Suddenly he pushed in to the hilt and held her there; she felt a pulse run up her tongue and she felt him spurting right down her throat. After three pulses, she had to pull back to breathe and her face was splattered, some of the sperm shooting into her open mouth and dripping onto her breasts. She continued sucking and licking until he became too sensitive and pushed her away.

She sat back on her heels, instinctively pushing her sticky breasts out, and saw the big happy grin on Curly's face when she opened her mouth to show it was empty. She smiled back and thanked him for his gift. Karen then turned to Carrots. He was still wearing his briefs but she noticed the head of his prick sticking out over the top of his waistband. She shuffled towards him and reached for the top of his garment. "Let me help you Sir," she said as she pulled his briefs down past his knees. She gasped when she saw it: before her face was what she thought of as a beautiful penis. It was long and slim with the slight bulge of the head poking through the foreskin already oozing down the shaft. This one she was going to enjoy taking as deep as possible.

Her thumb soon found the fluid oozing out of the slit was a natural lubricant so she spread it down the long column and stroked him lovingly as she contemplated taking the pretty, pink flesh all the way. One of her hands held the base of his prick firmly, the other caressed his testicles as she bent her head down, first just to kiss the tip then using her tongue to lick all the way down to his scrotum. This she took into her mouth, manipulating the orbs with her tongue and causing Carrots to groan and thrust his hips. Slowly, lovingly, she disengaged from his scrotum and, with teeth very gently nibbling, she moved her mouth up until she finally took the head inside, her tongue now swirling around the head, under the foreskin. Her mouth moved down, taking him further into her mouth until he was at the entrance to her throat: here she paused for a few seconds before plunging all the way and he slid into her throat without the almost painful pressures Curly's had caused.

She was in some kind of heaven as she fucked her mouth all the way up and down while massaging his balls. She felt her pussy tingling: she was getting so turned on by this and would have welcomed it thrusting into her pussy rather than her mouth, even though she was still so very sore down there. She felt his hands on her shoulders then move down to cup her breasts, fondling them gently but she wanted more than 'gentle' right now. Raising one of her hands to his, she guided him to her nipple and showed him that she wanted it squeezed and twisted. He took the hint and soon both nipples were receiving the torture she so desired. The exquisite pain travelled all the way to her pussy and she felt that beautiful flood of an orgasm coursing through her body. She redoubled her efforts on that gorgeous prick and soon felt him thrust all the way down her throat and pulsing with his own climax. After a couple of squirts from him, she pulled back so she could feel and taste his offering filling her mouth. When she had milked him dry, she looked up at him, opened her mouth to show him, then swallowed, smiled and opened her now empty mouth as she licked her lips. She briefly kissed Carrots' lips, thanked him for his gift, shuffled back to Curly and kissed him just as briefly. She stood and thanked them again then walked back to her Master, conscious that her striped bottom was once more clearly on display.

Ray had set out the snacks that she had packed and they both tucked in with relish as she was ordered to tell how she felt about servicing the two young men. "Oh Master I felt so humiliated when you more or less gave me to them: it was only your order that kept me going. Master the dark one had a big, thick prick that filled my mouth. He tried to push it down my throat but it made me gag and my stomach heaved. Again it was your instruction to 'look after them': I realised that meant doing what they wanted and Curly, as I called him in my mind had made it clear that he wanted to fuck my throat. I read about deep-throating on Friday night so I was determined to do it. I would not let that prick beat me. So I forced it down my own throat and, do you know, I loved it once I had got the trick."

"My precious Pet, I was watching all the time and saw you were having difficulty at first. But I am proud of the way you handled it. You were so brave."

Karen felt her heart swelling with pride at her Master's compliment. She continued, "Carrots, as I call him, had a long slim penis. It was so beautiful I was really happy to take it into my mouth all the way. Forgive me Master; I climaxed without your permission when he twisted my nipples."

"Well, I shall have to determine a suitable punishment that will not involve hurting you 'below the waist' as you are already very sore. I will administer it when we get home." Karen felt another tingle in her nipples, aware that they were probably going to receive the punishment. She shivered deliciously at the thought, as if her body was not already sore enough. She was becoming addicted to pain at his hands.

They had drunk a cool can of cola with their snacks and another two were especially welcome in the heat of the afternoon but had the inevitable result of them both needing to pee. When Karen told her Master of her need, he told her to stand about two yards away, facing the men. She was to stand with her legs wide apart, bent slightly at the knees. She was to part her labia and let it flow. When her stream started, her Master stood beside her and peed in her hair, on her face, over her breasts. At one stage he ordered, "Mouth." She realised what he meant and turned her head open-mouthed as he directed his stream in. When they had both emptied their bladders, Ray gave a couple of orders to his slave.

She walked down to the sea where she rinsed all the urine from her body and hair. She came out of the water and walked to the two bikers. "I am going to practice giving a blow job on him. He has invited you to watch and make suggestions on my techniques. I will also service you two again, if you would like that." She smiled encouragingly at them and walked back to her Master. He was sitting on the beach towel, his tool semi tumescent. She knelt at his side and took him firmly in hand. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that the men had joined them and knew that they were very close to her colourful rear end; she opened her legs wide so they would see her anus and her pussy as she bent over to take her Master's tool in her mouth.

Carrots was the first to speak, "Take it all into your mouth and as you suck, let it grow and find its way into your throat." She pushed all the way down until her lips were pressed into his pubic hairs.

"Use your tongue to help him grow," was Curly's contribution and soon she felt the flesh in her mouth growing to full size and forcing its way into her throat. Again, she had to suppress the gagging although she now knew she could take it. She held it like that for as long as she could before drawing back to catch her breath. She was coughing and spluttering but was prompted to continue and soon was bobbing up and down, her mouth starting with just the head and plunging down with each stroke to take his all. She kept this up for several minutes until her jaws ached and her throat was getting a little sore. She was glad when Carrot told her to lick all the mucus away, to masturbate him and suck his testicles into her mouth.

Her Master was obviously enjoying this as he groaned and flexed his groin. Then he gripped her hair tightly and pulled her off, making her sit back on her heels. He invited the men to make free with her tits while she finished him off and warned her not to climax. He pulled her back to her task and she felt a man on each side of her, playing with her breasts, squeezing and twisting the nipples and fondling the flesh harshly, making it harder for her to concentrate on the task in hand. This treatment was building in her, bringing her close to orgasm but she was forced to suppress the growing need. She almost lost it when her Master pulled back from her mouth and sprayed her face and breasts with his ejaculation. When he finished spurting, she closed her mouth back on him to clean his tool then sat back panting.

She was allowed no rest as Curly pulled her face to his tool and immediately began ramming it down her throat as he fucked her mouth forcibly. Her jaws ached and her throat was sore from all the abuse but she felt compelled to continue until he pulled back and gave her face and upper body more loads of sperm. Carrots gave her no rest and she was given no choice as he too unloaded onto her face. Ray allowed her to clean the sticky mess from her eyes but all the rest had to remain in place as she was instructed to pack away their things. She was still frustrated and needing an orgasm when they left the two men behind as they climbed back up the steep path to their car. Only when they got there was she allowed to put on her dress but forbidden to close any of the buttons. She was to remain exposed like this throughout the drive until they turned off the main road to drive through their home town. She was allowed to close enough buttons to make herself 'decent' but she was grateful that he drove straight into his garage and entered his house through the door from garage to kitchen.

She was looking forward to showering away the cold, sticky mess that was starting to dry and crust on her flesh but that was denied her. Ray borrowed her house keys and returned with the skimpiest thong he could find in her lingerie drawers. She had to remove the dress and wear only the thong that struggled to hide her pubic bush. Meanwhile Ray ordered a pizza to be delivered, opened a bottle of wine and encouraged her to sit with him on the sofa sipping a glass of wine. She had a premonition that Ray was going to make her answer the door when the pizza was delivered and so it turned out that the delivery boy saw he almost naked, her face and body still covered in drying come. To further the humiliation, she was instructed to turn her back to him to retrieve the money from the table behind so that her striped bottom was also put on display.