A Summer with Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the end of the bed and listened, expecting to hear the couple come upstairs. Gina had taken a look around the house the previous afternoon, and much to my delight had lingered for a cup of tea afterwards. She knew where the room allocated for her tryst was located, just along the hall from my bedroom. She also knew my room was out of bounds, so I had little concern about discovery, unless her boyfriend had ideas of snooping about the place of course.

So I sat and waited, lurking in my own home, an interloper. But as the minutes passed and there were no sounds of anyone coming up the stairs I decided to risk a peep past the door.

I got up and walked to the door, pressing my ear close against the wood.

Nothing. The house was silent.

It was when I went to the window that I saw them, with Gina on her back on the lawn, legs spread while a muscular, tattooed young man got busy with his face between her thighs.

****

From the upstairs window I couldn't see much, and most of what I could see was the man's back and buttocks as he knelt between Gina's legs, his head moving while he went at her. However, from my elevated position I could see Gina's torso and face quite clearly, and the first thing to strike me was her tiny breasts, almost non-existent swellings, nothing more than slightly raised mounds tipped by small, pale coins and nubbin nipples.

There was no disappointment in the girl's bosom, Gina's petite frame wasn't designed for the big, heavy boobs I usually found appealing. In my eyes she was perfect as she was.

I heard a low moan coming out of my own mouth when I looked at Gina's face. It was obvious she was loving what that man was doing to her, and the sight of her face all slack with whatever pleasure it was she was feeling, her mouth an O of delight, eyes closed, head lolling loose with her long hair dangling behind her, sent a surge of intense desire through me.

She was so beautiful like that, the twist of her features telling me she was in absolute ecstasy. Seeing her enjoying herself as she was, witnessing Gina's love of physical pleasure, watching her writhe and squirm, her stomach tensing as she leaned on one elbow and reached for the man's head with her free hand had me tugging my erection before I realised what I was doing.

"Oh, Gina," I sighed, my eyes fixed on the couple as they kissed. "You're so fucking lovely."

By then the man had moved up, his body covering hers. Gina had the man between her legs, his dick pushing into her. She was still sitting upright, this time supporting herself with one straight arm, a hand flat on the lawn while she held her lover with her spare hand cupped to the back of his head, her eyes gazing into his as her body accepted his length.

Then she grinned at him, chewing on her bottom lip while her head lolled back. Gina's hips began to move in sharp jerks, her attention going to their conjunction.

The girl watched her body taking the man's length for a short while, and then I saw Gina's mouth move as she made some comment, most likely something about seeing that cock slide into her body. After that she really went for it, holding onto the man with both hands around his neck, her feet coming up off the ground, toes pointed like a dancer's, pelvis working fast.

It went on for a minute or so, the young people fucking away while I jacked at my cock.

During that time Gina alternated between slack-faced pleasure and smouldering looks of pure lust as she stared into her lover's face, interspersing each with urgent kisses, her tongue sliding everywhere as the young man took his own pleasure from that nubile girl.

I came while watching Gina kiss, wishing it my mouth her tongue was sliding into. It seemed to me that Gina put everything she had into making love. It looked to me that she invested all her emotion into the moment. Her kisses were so passionate, so hungry, her gaze so lovingly intent that, as I gaped at the lovers and jizm squirted out of me, the vehement burst of semen splashing against the wall below the window, I experienced yet another surge of near overwhelming feeling for her.

My cock leaked spunk, dollops of the goo plopping onto the carpet. I was mindless to the damage, unconcerned by the stains my outpouring would leave behind.

Dribbles of cum slid down the wall while I continued to watch the scene below.

The man was fucking into Gina from behind, his cock sheathed in a condom. He probed deep while Gina's petite and rounded rump was upthrust, presented to him as he held onto her hips and drilled the girl. Gina held herself open, one hand on her buttocks to splay the flesh while she grinned back at her lover.

They were talking to each other, their words inaudible, and I was just wondering what Gina was saying when I saw her head drop forward, hair brushing the close-clipped lawn as she dropped onto her elbows and shoved her posterior higher.

God but didn't he just go at her, his size exaggerated compared to Gina's petite frame. He hauled her around to suit his need, manhandling Gina and fucking into her from behind for a time before apparently deciding to show off. I continued to stare as he pulled out, stood up, dragged Gina to her feet and then had her clinging to him like a monkey, her buttocks cupped in his palms, her weight completely supported by the man's muscular arms.

In that position, with her arms around his neck, Gina could kiss to her heart's desire while her lover controlled her rise and fall, her body sliding up and down the length of his root. She stayed clamped to that boy's mouth for ages, his muscles bunching and flexing as they fucked, his fingers working at Gina's buttocks, her tiny body seemingly weightless.

On one occasion, as the young man shifted his feet, he swung Gina round with her back to the window. I stayed where I was, unfazed because I knew he wouldn't notice me looking out at them. He was far too engrossed in the lovely girl to take any interest in one of the upstairs windows overlooking the garden. Anyway, as far as he was concerned, the house was empty.

For a few seconds I could see Gina's body taking the girth of him, her cunt stretched around the shaft of that latex-coated dick. The breath moaned out of me, my flaccid cock twitching with renewed interest in response to such a lewd sight. It was either she looked so petite because of that huge cock, or Gina's build made him look bigger, either way I was surging with arousal watching it.

Then the young man wanted Gina up against the fence, her hands braced against the planks while he went into her from behind.

And that's how they ended, the man's hips thrusting hard a few times, his cock going deep until he held himself still, the cheeks of his arse flexing.

When I saw those bunching globes I realised he was filling the condom with his seed, pouring his pleasure into the sheath.

I was fully tumescent again, wondering if Gina could actually feel that man's girth swelling, his cock pumping semen.

They disengaged, with Gina turning to kiss the boy's mouth for several long moments. She was so soft and loving during that kiss that my chest swelled with emotion -- God, how I wanted her to kiss me that way. I hoped he appreciated just what it was he had with that girl. In my eyes he was the luckiest man alive.

Not long after that, with Gina laughing, naked and carefree, they collected their clothes and walked out of view beneath me towards the back of the house.

Ten minutes later, Gina called to say they had left.

****

The condom was in the kitchen bin. I found it when I went to tie the bag ready for collection the next day.

Seeing it lying there all dead and shrivelled called to mind what I'd witnessed from the bedroom window, and despite the arousal I'd experienced, a melancholy settled upon me in a heavy blanket of regret that my life was passing by. Seeing the limp, discarded johnny-bag brought it home to me: my chance of experiencing the pleasure a young, firm female body would now be denied to me. My time had been and gone.

It was a gut-wrenching realisation: I would never be the one to bring that slack-jawed look to Gina's face. She wouldn't ever gaze at me in adoration the way she had her young lover, her stomach tensing with the effort of it as her orgasm bloomed. Her tongue wouldn't slip and slide with mine in a serpentine dance of shared delight. Her body would never squeeze my girth.

In the past I'd been ignorant of time's passage, too sure of the immortality of youth to truly savour the moment. Back then, in the decades gone past, girls were just a fuck. I'd pursued them with the single-mindedness of a hound. I was satisfying an urge, an instinct, nothing more. It was only then, that very afternoon, with June handing over to July that I truly began to understand the summer of my life was a season slipped past.

The autumnal years were on me.

Gina was nineteen while I was getting on towards fifty-nine. It was ridiculous to think about her in any romantic way. Not that romance was uppermost in my mind, my thoughts were carnal in the main, but I did hold the girl in high esteem, I could easily love her. Recalling the way Gina kissed her young man caused a ripple of some deep emotion, an aching lament at what had slipped away without me even noticing the loss until it was too late.

It was in the way she looked at him, the way she gazed at him when she'd clung to his neck and her tongue had explored his mouth, a celebration of being so alive and bursting with the energy of youth.

Gina was worth more than the brief, casual encounters I'd experienced in the 70s. To be inside her, joined with her while our bodies moved together, as she moaned and sighed and came, kissing her and hearing her murmur about love...

That would be the pinnacle, a sublime delight to treasure.

I sat out on the patio and sipped red wine while Buster sniffed at the fence line. Out there, shaded from the sun beneath the umbrella canopy, it occurred to me that I could have a tight-bodied girl again. It was easily within my means. I could arrange for a prostitute to visit. I could pay for the pleasure.

But, almost immediately the idea occurred to me I put it from my mind. The girl I hired wouldn't be Gina. I could purchase the physical element, a taut and flawless body, but not the emotional. The young woman might make the right noises and say the right things, but, ultimately, no matter how good an actor she might be, it would still be a cold, soulless act. The very thought of buying the pretence of desire made me feel ill.

I couldn't stop the idea of offering Gina herself cash for sex from rising, but as soon as it came to mind I dismissed that insanity as well. Thinking about Gina that way made me feel even worse. I couldn't insult the girl by offering her money in exchange for her body. No matter how much I wanted her, I couldn't countenance the idea. My own idiotic romantic leanings towards Gina made the whole idea repugnant.

So I went to my bed that night with little hope of peace, my thoughts tumbling in confusion, emotions swirling. Eventually, in the wee dark hours I slept fitfully, my dreams filled with Gina.

Drained, I kept away from the park the next day, determined to cut the girl off, only taking Buster for his run when I knew Gina would be busy with her English lesson. Somehow I held off from calling her, too. An immense struggle even if I did constantly find myself checking my mobile for incoming texts or calls.

Nothing came in. Not a word for two days.

The promised heatwave had arrived and laid a dense blanket of torpor over the town, the temperature cranking higher each day. Then, eventually, on Saturday, a day Gina didn't walk through the park because she had no lessons on the weekend, my phone rang.

Everything melted away, like ice-cream in a cone under the midday sun, all my resolve about denying her the house and putting her out of my mind liquefied when she asked if she and her friend could visit.

"It is the hot weather," Gina boldly informed me when I crumbled. "I like to fuck when it is so hot."

I gulped in response to the image her words put into my head, mumbling that she should call me before she arrived. That way I could be sure to be out of the house.

When it came to it I couldn't bring myself to leave.

I had to face it; I wanted to watch her again.

****

I hid in my room, ashamed at the depths to which I'd sunk, appalled by my weakness.

When Buster looked at me I thought I saw reproach in his whiskery face.

"Sorry, mate," I mumbled, abashed.

His response was to rest his head on his paws and chuff a deep sigh, his eyes fixed on me for a few moments. Then Buster closed his eyes, shutting out the whole scene.

After that I expected the couple to appear in the garden again. It was a day for loving outdoors, but, to my surprise, despite the warmth, they didn't venture outside. Regardless of Gina's comments about loving the heat it seemed they decided it would be more comfortable inside the house, the pair making use of the bedroom.

At first I felt a slide of disappointment since the two of them inside the house meant I wouldn't be able to watch. I sat on the end of the bed and cursed. I was trapped there, a prisoner of my own scheme.

There was nothing to do but sit it out. An attempt to spy on them from inside the house seemed an extremely foolish idea, a notion fraught with risk, but five minutes or so after I heard them pass my door, Gina giggling as she went, I found the urge to creep along the corridor too strong to resist.

Fortunately, because I'd lived there for so long I knew just where to avoid putting my feet, thus ensuring no loose boards creaked beneath the carpet. Getting out of my own room was a little more problematic, and I had to be quick before Buster cottoned on to the fact I was up and away.

The dog looked up and sprung to his feet, but I was already closing the door by the time he'd made any move towards me.

I silently willed him not to bark in protest as I slipped along the hall. Not that he's very vocal, but you never knew. It would be just like Buster to give the game away with a disgruntled yip and thereby alert the lovers.

Thankfully, the dog kept quiet, and I muttered a word of thanks as I crept along the corridor. As I went I could hear the sounds coming from the spare room. I could hear voices but couldn't make out any detail. However, it sounded like they were already busy, for which I was grateful since it would be good cover for my approach.

I eased closer, inching towards the door, surprised yet delighted to find it ajar. I don't suppose they considered there would be any need to close it since the house was supposed to be empty.

When I drew level my heart was hammering, my palms were sweating and my legs felt weak.

I sucked in deep breaths, silent inhalations as I forced myself to be calm. Then I slowly moved my head towards the gap between door and jamb, as stealthy as a burglar, easing into a position where I could see into the room.

Even though I'd been expecting something like it, seeing Gina astride the young, her hips jerking and her pussy packed with cock was still a shock.

She was on top of him, her back towards me, pelvis busy.

I took it all in in an instant: her hair, her slender back and the sinuous movement of her body as she rose up and slammed back down on her lover's erection. The girl's buttocks barely rippled with the force, those taut globes flexing while moans of pleasure came out of her.

"Ah, fuck, Gina," I heard the man grunt, his hands on her waist, accent local. "Fuck, babe..."

Gina's head went down so she could kiss him, her delight obvious in her whimpers and groans.

I was hard as I watched their coupling, the fact I could hear everything adding an extra dimension to the eroticism of the moment. It was so much better than the picture with no sound experience of them in the garden.

While they fucked, as they muttered back and forth, I stroked my cock, mindful not to make any noise, my eyes locked on Gina's lithe body.

After a time they switched position, the man climbing between Gina's legs so he could fuck into her, pinning the girl to the bed with his dick while her legs folded at the knees and his balls bounced off the crease of her arse.

I didn't witness the climax because he wanted to take Gina from behind, making her kneel on the bed, sideways on to the door. It was too risky to watch with them positioned thus, so I had to be satisfied with standing a foot further down the corridor, my cock in my fist while the man grunted he was coming.

Gina moaned and sighed and mumbled something to him. Then she laughed, making a comment about the condom full of cum dangling off the end of his cock.

That was my cue to leave. If I loitered any longer I was bound to be caught, and I didn't feel like testing the muscular young man's response towards being observed.

I hid in my room, only just managing to keep Buster from escaping, pushing him back into the bedroom with my foot when I forced my way in.

The toilet flushed and then a short time later I heard movement past my bedroom door. Not a minute more went by before my mobile chirruped.

"We have just left, Andrew," Gina told me. "Thank you." There was a pause and then she asked, "Can we do it again tomorrow?"

I said yes, that she was welcome. Then we both wished each other farewell and I wanked myself to a hissing, teeth-clenching climax on the strength of having overheard Gina during sex, the image of her slim body, tight bottom and the recollection of her intense kissing getting me there quickly.

It was during their next visit that Gina caught me looking.

****

Buster didn't bother to look up when I opened the bedroom door and slipped soundlessly out into the corridor.

I quietly closed the door, remembering to test it was secure before doing the creeping walk to the spare room.

I'd given them ten minutes start, a time of great impatience that I willed myself to allot to the lovers. Hopefully, by that time they would be well into one another, too carried away with their mutual bliss to notice my furtive presence.

My throat worked as I swallowed heavily, heart thumping, the situation more than the warmth of the day the cause for my sweaty discomfort. I took a quick look around the door frame to check the scene, my balls tightening when I saw Gina astride the man. This time she was facing me, her torso angled backwards as she supported herself on two straight arms. The soles of her feet were flat against the bed, the man's cock visibly sliding in and out of the girl while she bridged over him.

Gina was frantic. She moaned and gasped and winced, eyes rolling. Gina thrust against him with great energy, really working at it, her body squirming sinuously, wriggling with a queer, liquid grace.

I watched the muscles in her abdomen tensing as her thighs worked hard, Gina's hair brushing over the man beneath her when she leaned back and craned her neck to look at him.

"Hold me tight," grunted Gina, her accent thick. "I am going to fuck hard. I feel so fucking hot. Hold on to me."

She slammed down and up, their flesh slapping rhythmically, each thwack accompanied by a loud bestial grunt from the girl.

They rutted for a time until Gina suddenly levered herself upright, urging her lover to hold on to her tighter, her buttocks tight against him while her body accommodated all of his length.

"Lift me," the girl gurgled, looking at the man once again. "Use your arms. Lift me up and down on it. Fuck me."

I vaguely wondered how much strength it would take to satisfy the girl's demand when the young man complied with Gina's instruction. Not much, probably; she was only tiny, and it seemed to be well within the boy's capabilities.