A Super Hero's Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
2.9k words
3.93
228.5k
83
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a second to register, but when it did he reacted quickly. Rolling down the partition he instructed the driver to pull over to the curb. As the limo pulled over he turned to the short, balding man sitting next to him.

"I've found my female lead. See the redhead coming down the walk toward us? Find out everything about her that you can. She's the one. I knew it as soon as I saw her that she is the one."

"Why her?"

"Because as soon as I saw her a voice in my head said, "That one!" You know that I never ignore that voice. The last time I didn't listen to it I ended up in prison. You're wasting time; get out, follow her and find out everything that you can and report back to me as soon as possible."

It was twenty-four hours later when the short man gave his report. "Her name is Mary Jane Parker. She is twenty-seven, married and is an out of work model and an aspiring actress."

"She wants to be an actress does she? Perfect, just perfect. I'll just have to see how bad she really wants to see her name in lights. What about the husband?"

"Peter Parker, a freelance photographer for The Daily Bugle."

"Freelance? That's French for he can't hold a job. Obviously a man of no consequence. It should be fairly easy for me to make his wife my bitch."

Kraven The Hunter smiled his predatory smile as he envisioned the luscious redhead spread naked before him.

"What do you mean, "pardoned?" How can they justify pardoning a hardened criminal?"

"That isn't your concern Parker. All you need to know is that he is out of prison and that I want pictures of him. He is news; news sells papers and in case you have forgotten, selling newspapers is what I do. Now get out of here and get me pictures."

As Peter Parker left the office a silver haired black man who had been sitting in a corner of the room said, "Why do you always antagonize that boy Jonah? He's a good kid and he gets you some great photos for the paper."

J. Jonah Jameson took the cigar out of his mouth and looked at the black man, "Think about it Robby. Give it thirty seconds and see if it comes to you."

Thirty seconds later Robby shook his head no. Jameson said, "I hack on him all the time every time he comes around and as a result he never comes here unless I call him in to give him an assignment. So, in a way, I control his comings and goings at The Bugle, right?"

"Yeah, but why is that important?"

"Think, Robby, think! If he stays away unless I call him he is less likely to find out that we are fucking his wife. You do want to keep sinking your black cock into her soft white body, don't you?"

"Hell yes I do."

"I know you do and so do I. By the way, she will be here at five-thirty. You have condoms?"

"In my desk drawer. I still don't think it's fair that you get to ride her bareback, but that I have to use rubbers."

"It isn't fair Robby, but it is necessary. If I knock her up as long as the kid doesn't come out with a brush cut and smoking a cigar we are all right. You knock her up and there would be hell to pay."

Peter Parker, also known as Spider-Man (although only to his wife), left The Daily Bugle Building with his hands in his pockets and a scowl on his face. One of these days, he thought, I'm going to shove that damn cigar so far down Jameson's throat that his ass will blow smoke rings when he farts. Just then his Spider Sense sent a tingle through his body and he looked up to see a limo driving by. The limo had smoked windows so he couldn't see inside, but the Spidey Sense told him it was Kraven The Hunter.

Peter still had a hard time believing that they had let Kraven out of prison, but out he was and Jameson wanted pictures. He flagged down a cab and when he got in he told the driver to, "Follow that limousine." The driver, acting like he heard that all the time, pulled out into traffic and tagged along behind the car Peter had pointed out.

Mary Jane looked at her watch as she entered the Bugle Building, five-twenty, right on time. She had been looking forward to this all day. She hoped that Robby and Jonah had been taking vitamins. She smiled to herself as she thought about how she was going to wring them dry. It was a win/win situation for her. They thought she was bribing them to give Peter work and so they did keep him in assignments, which kept him out of her hair, but the real reason she was spreading her legs for them was that she was a cock hungry slut. They were just two more names on the long list of lovers that she needed just to keep her satisfied.

As she rode the elevator on the way up to Jameson's office she thought, and not for the first time, about that stupid fucking radioactive spider that had bitten Peter. Why in the hell couldn't that bite have done something for Peter's pee-pee. She giggled at that, it was so small that she couldn't even call it a dick. What good was it having all that strength and endurance if all you could bring to the bedroom was a three inch pee-pee no bigger around than a cocktail sausage. God what a mess she thought; I love Peter and my Peter can't give me any peter. Well, I'll just have to do my best to keep him happy and try to make sure that he never finds out just how big a slut his teeny tiny pee-pee has made me.

Her pussy was already tingling in anticipation as she walked off the elevator and headed for Jameson's office.

"Mary Jane, how good of you to come and my don't you look nice today."

"Cut the crap Jameson, we all know why I'm here and it isn't to be sociable. You gave Peter four assignments last week so I'm here to fulfill my part of the bargain. You want me on the desk, or bending over and leaning on it?"

"Neither, you big titted, redheaded slut. I want you on your knees sucking my cock."

"Are you going to be a gentleman and take it out for me, or make me risk breaking a nail trying to pull down your zipper?"

Jameson answered her by pulling his zipper down and taking out his cock. Not massive by any means, but it was still more than twice the size of Petey's and her mouth started watering as she leaned forward to take it into her mouth. She took his ball bag in her hands and caressed them as her tongue swirled around Jonah's cockhead and then with one slow, prolonged movement she swallowed his cock all the way to the base. Breathing through her nose she let her throat muscles work on Jonah's cock and then she slowly pulled back drawing a groan out of Jameson as she did so. After that it only took her sixty seconds of lip-clamped head bobbing to bring him off and she finished the job by sucking down every last drop of his fluid.

She stood up and turned to face Robby. "It's your turn now baby. Is that old Hershey stick ready for me?"

"Since an hour before you got here. I haven't thought of anything but your pussy all day."

"How sweet of you to say that. On the desk or over it?"

"Over it. Spread your legs wide MJ; I want you from behind."

Mary Jane lifted her skirt, stepped out of her panties and then she leaned forward over the desk and spread her legs as wide as she could. Robby moved behind her and started sliding his hard cock into her hot snatch.

"Jesus, are you ever wet" Robby said.

And she was. She needed this fuck and had been looking forward to it all day so most of the juices were her own natural secretions. Most but not all. There had been the paperboy that morning when he had come to collect and she had paid him the way she always had - with a hot piece of ass - but Robby didn't need to know any of that. She did think it would be fun to wind Robby's watch so she said, "I know sweetie. Peter fucked me really good at lunch today and you are stroking into sloppy seconds. You don't mind, do you?"

Robby was buried to the hilt in MJ's hot pussy and he couldn't have cared less who was there before him; the only thing that counted was that he was there now. It could have been sloppy tenths and he still would have crawled over broken glass to sink his cock into her. There were times when Robby hated and despised J. Jonah Jameson, but never when he was fucking Mary Jane Parker. If it hadn't been for the way Jonah had played the red-haired beauty he would never have gotten the chance. Just once though, just once, he wished he could do her without a condom.

Mary Jane moaned as he bottomed out in her and he felt her pushing her ass back at him and he grabbed her hips and started fucking her long and hard which was what she seemed to like. Jameson came over and stuck his limp cock in the sexy redhead's face and she opened her mouth, took it in and started sucking him off. For the next hour the two men took turns on Peter Parker's wife as she had several orgasms. She still wanted more cock and both Jonah and Robby wanted to give her more, but a look at the wall clock told MJ that she needed to head for home.

As she was leaving Jameson said, "Friday? Same time?"

"You know the deal Jameson. Four assignments gets you twice a week, once for every two assignments."

"One of these weeks Toots, I'm going to give him fourteen assignments and you will have to see me every day."

"Be careful Jameson. Let me at your cock for a week straight and I'll probably fuck you into a grave."

The limo stopped at a mid-town building that seemed to be under renovation and Kraven got out and went inside. Peter got out of the cab and paid off the cabbie and told him not to wait. When he decide to go home he would web-swing it and save on cab fare. He took a couple shots of Kraven walking into the building and talking to the workers. He noticed several large barred cages lined up against one wall and wondered what they might be used for. Nothing good if he knew Kraven and he was sure he did.

The Governor might have pardoned Kraven for his crimes against society, but Peter's Spidey Sense was never wrong and he felt the tingle running all the way down his spine. The man was up to no good and Spider-Man knew it. He glanced at his watch - time to get home to Mary Jane. Kraven had only been out of jail three days and that probably meant that he hadn't had time to set up much in the way of a plan so there was no sense sticking with him any more that day. I'll pick up his trail tomorrow. Peter ducked behind a dumpster in an alley and when he came out from behind it he was ready to web-swing on home.

Three blocks is as far as he got before looking down to see a man snatch an old lady's purse and run with it. Spidey pointed his wrist at the fleeing man and a sound like 'Thwip' echoed among the tall buildings and the miscreant fell to the pavement with his feet wrapped in webbing. Spidey swung down and took the purse out of the thief's hands saying, "Sorry Pal, but there isn't much I hate more than seeing a man carrying a purse. It just isn't manly."

The old lady came puffing up and Spidey handed her the purse and as he swung away from the scene he heard the crook howling as the old lady beat on him with her umbrella.

"Hey MJ, I'm home."

"In the bedroom Petey."

Peter walked into the bedroom and found his wife lying nude on the bed, legs spread wide and finger fucking herself. "I've been waiting for you Tiger. I'm hot, wet and horny and I need your help here baby. Come on Tiger, eat my hot pussy."

As Peter undressed she smiled as she thought how glad she was that her husband was so gullible. He never doubted her when she told him that the wetness he sucked out of her were her natural juices. That was the only good thing that came out of his coming to their marriage bed a virgin. He had no experience, no way of knowing that her juiciness was not her natural secretions, but the cum deposits of her many lovers. Mary Jane was of mixed emotions on Peter's lack of experience. True, it gave her plenty of room to do the things she needed to do to gain sexual release, but it also allowed her to pull some pretty nasty tricks on him, like having him suck other men's cum out of her and that bothered her.

She loved Peter, she really did, but would she have married him had she known about his little wee-wee? She had to doubt it. She hadn't been a total slut going into her wedding night, but she had sampled a good half dozen or so cocks and she had already determined that size did indeed matter. Oh well, he didn't have much between his legs, but as a pussy eater he had no equal. As her husband buried his face in her cum loaded cunt she tried to remember just how many loads she had in her. The paperboy had cum in her twice that morning and Jameson had cum in her three - no, it was four times - and Robby had fucked her three times, but he didn't count because he was wearing a rubber, so she did have a pretty good puddle in her for Petey to lap up.

Poor Robby. He wanted to do her bareback so bad that he had offered her a thousand dollars. Damn. If she just had more faith and trust in her birth control pill and her diaphragm she'd take him up on it. Then again, if she didn't come up with a modeling assignment, a part in a TV show, play or movie pretty soon she just might have to chance it. Maybe her ass. She wondered if Robby would give her the grand if she let him cum in her butt. So far it was untapped territory. Well, Peter butt fucked her, but with his little cocktail weenie it was the same as being virgin ground. She would have to sound Robby out on that.

Peter was working his usual magic with his mouth and she felt her climax rushing in on her. She shook and a small contraction squeezed a blob of Jameson's cum out of her and into Peter's mouth and Mary Jane smiled as Peter swallowed it down.

For his part Peter loved hearing Mary Jane scream when he went down on her, but he wished that the spider bite that had changed his life hadn't made him such a sex maniac. He had to make love to Mary Jane once or twice a week to release his sexual frustrations and it had an effect on the quality of their love making. He remembered how tight her pussy had been on their wedding night and he wished he could feel it again, but Mary Jane had pointed out that the more sex they had the looser she would be.

"You might want me to tighten up Tiger, but I don't think I can ever leave you alone long enough for that to happen. I need my sex baby, so you better get used to making love to me at least once a week."

Peter wondered if maybe there might be a pill that worked just the opposite of Viagra. If he could just stop being a sex fiend and needing sex once or twice a week and back off to maybe just twice a month Mary Jane would have time to tighten back up.

Mary Jane was just coming off of her eighth or ninth orgasm of the day and she felt exhausted.

"I'm beat from pounding the pavement all day looking for work Tiger. If you are going to make love to me better hurry up. That super orgasm you just gave me took a lot out of me and I don't want to fall asleep on you."

Peter mounted her and as was usually the case she didn't even know he was in her, but he was humping so she made the requisite noises and moans and moved her body around in simulated passion while she thought about which of her many lovers she would see the next day.