A Super Hero's Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Gonna be a star.
2.3k words
4.18
70.2k
21
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At two in the morning Peter left a softly snoring Mary Jane and went out for his nightly swing around the city. It was a pretty slow night considering. He interrupted a jewelry story robbery; two guys had broken the front window and were throwing the display merchandise in a bag when he webbed them and left them for the cops.

He left one man swinging upside down from a lamppost after catching the guy trying to boost a radio from a parked car.

And then he embarrassed himself. He saw three men in a bar parking lot and they had a woman bent forward over the trunk of a car. One man was thrusting into her and the other two stood were standing there watching and stroking their cocks while they waited their turn. At first Spidey didn't quite believe what he was seeing and he perched on the roof of the building next to the bar and took in the scene. The woman had her back to him, but Spidey did see that she had great legs and was wearing high heels and that had always been a big turn on for him. He was having a hard time believing that three guys would be doing this right out in the open where they could be seen and then he heard the women's voice, it was faint but he caught the "Don't" and a second later the "Please don't." Spidey knew then that she was being raped and he swung into action. In no time he had all three men webbed and on the ground and he turned to the woman.

"You are safe now. These animals are ready for the cops."

He barely got the words out of his mouth before the woman smacked him on the side of his head with her purse.

"You idiot" she screamed, "I was almost there, he almost had me off."

"But I heard you; you said 'don't' and then I heard you say 'please don't."

"What I said you fucking shit head was "Don't stop, please don't stop." Now you untie my husband and his brothers right this minute before I smack you in the head again."

Peter was shaking his head and as he swung away from the parking the woman was already bent back over the trunk of the car and screaming, "Fuck me damn it, fuck me."

He decided to call it a night and go home.

It went pretty much as he had expected it would. He mentioned Kraven's criminal background, stated his belief that the man was a hardened criminal and was up to something and that Mary Jane should stay away from the man. Right on cue Mary Jane exploded.


"Your problem Peter, is that you don't want me to have a career. You want me to stay at home and wait for you to decide to spend some time with me. When you aren't being Peter Parker, boy photographer, you are out web swinging and wall crawling while I sit here at home and stare at the walls and wait to hear that Spider-Man has finally been whacked by some super criminal or other. I'm not going to do it any more Peter. I will have a career and you can sit home waiting from now on," and then she flounced of to the bathroom and he heard the shower start running.

He picked up his fanny pack and checked to see that he had enough film in the camera and then he headed off to begin his day, as MJ had so quaintly put it, as a boy photographer.

Mary Jane was in her robe and drying her hair when the doorbell rang. She answered it and saw that it was Ralph, the owner of the apartment building.

"Morning Ralph. What brings you here? The rent isn't due for another week."

"I know Mary Jane, but I'm hurting. I haven't been laid in two weeks and I'm needing it bad."

"I'd like to help you out Ralph, you know I would, but this is just not a good time. I have rehearsals at nine and I'm already running late."

"Please MJ, just a quickie? Just let me take the edge off."

Mary Jane looked at the old, balding fat man and decided that she spare him enough time for a quick fuck. "Come on in Ralph. It will have to be a quick, no frills fuck. No head, no foreplay, just get it in and get it done."

"Thanks MJ, you're a peach."

"Come on in the bathroom with me Ralph. You can do me while I'm getting ready to go."

In the bathroom she took off her robe, spread her legs and leaned forward over the sink. She supported herself with one hand and said, "From behind Ralph, do me from behind."

As Ralph slid his cock into her Mary Jane was using her other hand to brush her teeth and when that chore was done she picked up a hairbrush and started working on her long red hair.

"How you doing back there Ralph?"

"Almost there MJ, almost there."

Mary Jane usually enjoyed fucking Ralph, but today her career as a movie star was supposed to take off and quite frankly, she didn't have much thought for anything else. Ralph blew his nuts in her and she hardly noticed, but she did feel him pull out. She turned and bent to kiss him on his bald spot and said, "Sorry baby, I know it wasn't much fun for you, but I will make it up to you when you come back to collect the rent."

"That's okay MJ, I got off and that's what I needed."

Mary Jane walked him to the door and then hurried back to the bathroom to continue getting ready.

"We all set up and ready to go Andy?"

"Yes sir. The crew is standing by."

"What do you think Mrs. Parker's reaction is going to be?"

"I think she will go along with it right up to the point where she finds out what is really going on and then she have a fit. You going to go all the way through with it?"

"I don't know yet Andy. It all depends on Mrs. Parker. If she responds like I hope she will, I will have to find another warm body so I can full fill the contract. If she doesn't respond well, today might be the end of it."

"I do hope she goes for it boss. I'd really like to have her around for a while."

"That makes two of us Andy."

Peter was one block from the apartment when his Spider Sense went off. He looked around just in time to see a car coming up over the curb and heading for him. He leaped to the side as the car roared past him and then took off down the street. Peter ducked into a hallway only to emerge seconds later as Spider-Man. He shot a stream of webbing up at a building and then swung up and began following the car that had tried to run him down.

"You can run sucka, but you can't get away from me."

Spidey followed the car halfway across town before the car pulled up and parked on a street down near the docks. As the driver got out of the car Spidey swung down and landed on the sidewalk in front of him.

"Anybody ever tell you that driving on the sidewalk is against the law?"

The man turned to run, but only got three steps before a strand of webbing stopped him.

"Hey dude, where you going? Have I got bad breath or something? Stick around - that's a joke son, sticky web holding you, get it? I want to talk with you about why you tried to run down my buddy Pete."

"I got nothing to say to you web-head."

"Oh sure you do. I'm a real likeable guy and I'm sure that a little conversation will show you that. Come on. Let's go to where we can be comfortable."

Two minutes later Spidey and the man were on the roof ledge of a twenty-five story building.

"What are we doing up here?"

"Having a private talk. You were about to tell me why you were trying to kill my buddy Peter Parker."

"No I wasn't."

"Well then, I guess we can talk about something else."

"About what?"

"We can always talk about me. I like talking about myself. I'm a fascinating guy."

Spidey quickly webbed the mans feet and then lowered him over the ledge of the building, head down and hanging by a single strand of web.

"Sure you don't want to talk with me about why you were out to get Parker?"

"I ain't got nothing to say."

"Okay then, we can talk about me and some little known Spider-Man facts. Did you know that even though I can't leap tall buildings in a single bound I can climb the tallest building in town in less than a minute? I'm not faster than a speeding bullet either, but I am more powerfull than a locmotive. You up on your Spider-Man lore? For instance, did you know that unless I use a catalyst my webbing deteriorates in about ten minutes? We are, what, twenty-five stories up? How about the fact that I didn't use catalyst on the webbing holding you to the side of the building. Did I mention that we are twenty-five stories up?

"Let's see. You have been hanging there about three minutes now, seven or maybe a little less to go. Did you know that a falling body accelerates at one hundred and ten feet per second, per second until it reaches terminal velocity? Let's see now, figuring eighteen feet per floor, twenty-five floors would be approximately four hundred and fifty feet so when the web breaks and you fall you should reach terminal velocity by what, the sixth floor? I could be a little off here - I never was much good at math - but the bottom line is that the Streets and Sanitation Department is not going to be happy with the mess they are going to have to clean up. Feel like talking to me yet?"

"You won't let me fall."

"I won't? Don't you read the Daily Bugle? J. Jonah Jameson calls me a threat to society, a menace to the citizens of this fair city. I mean hey, if you can't believe what you read in the papers, what can you believe? But what the heck, you don't want to talk I guess that's your business."

Spidey shot a strand of web to the building next door, looked at the man hanging there upside down and said, "See you down on the sidewalk" and got ready to swing off the ledge.

Suddenly the man said, "Wait, don't go. Don't leave me here."

"Talk to me Bubba."

"It was a guy named Andy Zimmer what hired me to go after Parker."

"What about Kraven?"

"I don't know no Kraven. Alls I know is that Zimmer offered me five large to get rid of Parker."

"Where can I find this Zimmer?"

"He has an office somewhere in the warehouse district."

"Where are we going" Mary Jane asked. She had arrived at Kraven's office at eight forty-five and he had taken her right back down stairs to where the limousine was waiting.

"We are on the way to the sound stage Mary Jane. We are going to start shooting the picture today."

"What about Brad?"

"We won't get to his scenes until next week."

"I haven't even seen a script yet."

"You'll have one to take home with you tonight. You won't need one for what we are going to shoot today. Today's stuff is mostly filler and without any structured dialog."

"Will Joe, Mark and Andy be there?"

Kraven smiled at her and said, "I'll see to it that you are taken care of Mary Jane. In fact, we can start now" and he unzipped his trousers and took out his stiffening cock. Mary Jane eyed the large appendage jutting up from Kraven's lap and said, "Don't mind if I do."

She lifted her skirt, pulled her thong off and then she straddled the big man. She used her left hand to brace herself against his shoulder as she used her right hand to guide his hard cock into her pussy. And as she sank down on it she said, "Just what every girls dreams of; taking a ride while riding down Fifth Avenue."

When the limo pulled up at the warehouse Kraven hit the button that lowered the partition that separated the front of the car from the back and then he looked in the back seat.

"Hurry it up Max, I've got a crew waiting inside and time is money."

"Sure boss" the chauffeur said as he slammed his black cock into Mary Jane's steaming wet box. "I'm almost there."

"Bring her inside when you're done."

"Sure boss" the dark brown driver said as Kraven exited the limo and entered the warehouse. Max was getting close and he pounded hard into the sexy redhead who was moaning, "Oh yes, like that, fuck me hard baby" in his ear. Thank God the cunt carried condoms in her purse. He would have hated to miss out on the chance to fuck her while she was still relatively tight.

Since his juice was going to be going into a rubber anyway he didn't bother to tell her he was coming; he just gave several hard pushes and then held himself still inside her as his cock spent itself. As he moved to get off her Mary Jane said, "You have a nice cock Max. Maybe we can do this again sometime."

Max smiled inwardly as he thought to himself, "A lot sooner than you think missy, and without that fucking raincoat."

Next: Mary Jane on film.