A Superhuman In Today's World

Story Info
The life and times of a superhuman in today's world.
2.2k words
1.48
20.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

The hypocrisy of people sometimes really bugs me. Seriously. Every day, I grow a little more disgusted with humanity. Why can't an asteroid hit the planet and do away with the entire human race? I seriously think the rest of the cosmos would be better off. Everywhere I look, I see people. And shells of people. Three categories of human beings on this world. The most numerous category is that of the Mundanes. The Mundanes are those ordinary human beings with average intelligence, average looks and average everything else. They're so boring it's pitiful. The second category is somewhat more interesting and a lot more dangerous. They're called by many names. Sociopaths. Abominations. Wendigos. Psychos. They're around five percent of the world's human population and they are responsible for close to eighty percent of the ills that befall mankind. The third category is very small in number. They're called Kindred. That's the category I belong to.

What is Kindred? A new kind of human. The human race has been split into three groups. One main species and two subspecies. The main group is known as Homo Sapiens. The Ordinary Humans. The second, more dangerous group is known as Homo Sapiens Internecivus. Or Murderous Man. They're the sociopaths and psychopaths whom you read about in serial killer novels. They're also people you know and would never suspect of being monsters. Your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, cousin, uncle, aunt, mother, father or best friend. Your employer or co-worker. And they're everywhere. The last and most important group, which is called Kindred, has no scientific name. That's because we're good at staying hidden. It's a matter of survival. Kindred are endangered by the presence of stupid humans and murderous sociopaths. Neither of them want us to prosper. I think it's because they know we will one day inherit the planet Earth, and the rest of the universe.

What makes one Kindred? It's hard to say, but it's definitely genetic. We were born the way we are. Born with an agile intelligence, flexible mindset and the ability to see things that ordinary humans and sociopaths cannot. The sociopaths know what we are the moment they meet us, and we know what they are. It's an instinctive reaction. We see them and automatically think there's something off with them. For no reason at all, they rub us the wrong way. And the fact that nobody else gets nervous around a sociopath in disguise often proves our suspicions. The sociopaths can fool the humans, simple creatures that they are, but we're not so easily fooled.

Myself, I'm a Kindred of Haitian descent. I was born on the island of Haiti in the Caribbean in 1985. Under the sign of the Aquarius. I'm a six-foot-one, 250-pound black male. I'm openly bisexual. I'm uncircumcised. I never get sick. I am stronger than an ordinary man my height and weight ought to be. Intellectually, I'm no slouch either. I have a degree in Criminal Justice. I am the author of forty six books which I've published with a small, independent publisher. My writings center on a variety of topics ranging from science fiction to urban fiction, horror and erotica. I like to make African-American, Asian, Hispanic and Haitian characters the heroes of my science fiction and horror stories. I think blacks and other so-called ethnic minorities are underrepresented in these genres of literature. There's more to global literature than Caucasian heroes going around conquering the forces of chaos and saving the day.

I have always been gifted, and for this reason I considered myself unique. I simply didn't know how unique. I thought I was the only one of my kind. A young man with profound empathy for animals and the natural world in general. A person with the ability to detect Sociopaths, the agents of chaos and destruction moving about invisibly in the human world. A person who seems impervious to illness and other things which constantly befall ordinary humans. Yeah, that's me. I thought I was pretty cool. A genius in a world of ordinary people. A superman in a mundane world. As it turns out, there were plenty of others like me. And we were the world's smallest minority. A small community of genetic wonders living among everyday humanity. We were spread out across the world. I've only met a couple of other Kindred. One of them is a corrections officer and fellow Haitian I met at my old college campus. He's a nice man who's helped me many times. We've battled sociopaths together. Like me, he can sense what they are and opposes them. We have complementary skills. He's really good at spotting male sociopaths and I have a knack for spotting female sociopaths. I think that since most people never suspect ordinary, law-abiding women of being agents of evil, most female sociopaths don't even bother hiding what they are anymore. They act like they're innocent, kind-hearted and decent, but at their core they're ruthless, manipulative and devious. It takes a special kind of Kindred to spot them. And I am that Kindred.

For a long time, I was a big fan of the human species. I went out fighting for one of the least understood causes of all time. Men's Rights Activism. Hell, I even wrote a book chronicling my fight on behalf of men's rights activists. And the online activist network of men fighting for their rights were grateful for my help. In the western world, men are an endangered species. Males are the ones most affected by the Autism Virus because a cabal of man-hating women with tremendous wealth, power and cutting-edge science have used this disease to target men. Male victims of domestic abuse don't receive any help from law enforcement or social service agencies. They also get zero sympathy from the man-hating media. Men afflicted with Prostate Cancer have no charity runs started on their behalf yet female victims of Breast Cancer receive tons of help, support and funding from all social sources, private and public. Male suicide rates have skyrocketed since the Recession started. In part because tons of men have lost their jobs. Yet no one seems to care. Well, I cared. So I went out to fight for men's rights. I started men's rights groups online and offline. I distributed pro-male pamphlets telling men about the few resources available to male victims of abuse and other underserved populations. I thought I could save the world. I helped hundreds of men.

Until the day I met some very racist white policemen. They didn't arrest me. They didn't shoot me. I didn't end up bruised, broken or battered. I wasn't jailed. I wasn't afflicted with a blemish on my permanent record as a denizen of the United States. No, these white policemen didn't do any of that. They simply made me feel like I was a lesser man simply because I am black. I live in a wealthy neighborhood in the west side of Brockton. There are a few African-American, Asian and Hispanic families around but the majority of the residents are white. It draws a sharp contrast to the rest of Brockton, where African-American, Asian and Hispanic people now outnumber whites. These racist white policemen wondered if I was in the right neighborhood when they ran into me one afternoon. I showed them my identification, with my address printed on the back of it. That seemed to satisfy them and they went away. How about that? They're still giving funny looks to black people who've bought homes in wealthy white neighborhoods. Even though the Governor of Massachusetts is a black man, as is the President of the United States of America. I think all white men and white women are genetically designed to be racists. I think nature programmed them to mistreat anyone whose skin color is different from theirs. And I honestly think mankind might be better off without them.

I've discovered many things about the human species. For starters, people of African descent have more genetic diversity than any other group of humans. That means our gene pool is more than capable of perpetuating itself for the rest of humanity's existence in this universe. Essentially, Africans and their descendants are far (more than any other group) more likely to produce any human being who is blessed with beneficial mutations. The gene pools of other groups of humans are smaller in magnitude and thus limited. Interestingly, the gene responsible for creating sociopaths ( men and women without conscience ) seems to show in abundance among white men and white women. That explains why most serial killers and genocidal maniacs tend to be of the Caucasian persuasion. Makes sense to me. Criminology statistics and historical records seem to support my theory. I mean, take a good look at Adolf Hitler, Countess Elisabeth Bathory of Romania, John Wayne Gacy, Aileen Wuornos, and Jack the Ripper. Notice anything similar about all of them? If you don't, please take a closer look.

The world is changing whether we like to admit it or not. In America, day by day, the numbers of African-Americans, Asians, Hispanics and Middle-Easterners are increasing while the numbers of whites are declining. It seems that so-called minorities will soon outnumber whites in America. Minorities already outnumber whites in big states like California, Texas, New Mexico and Hawaii. In some major cities like Savannah, Atlanta and Detroit, blacks outnumber whites by a large margin. I see a bright future for people with brown, yellow and black skin in America. We're the heart of the nation. Always have been, always will be. And soon it will be all ours. For some reason, in some all-white states like Maine and even some all-white European countries, there are high rates of sterility and low birthrates. It's almost as if Mother Nature were conspiring to reduce the numbers of a select group of men and women responsible for the genocide and enslavement of countless indigenous populations across the globe. I don't know why this is happening, but try as I might, I can't see it as a bad thing. All things come to an end, including racism and its counterpart, imperialism.

What does the world have in store for me and my fellow Kindred? I don't know. I do know that someday soon, the humans will either reach enlightenment ( which I consider to be doubtful) or wipe each other out. They're good at that. Humans are foolish. They keep electing men and women with charm, intelligence and ruthlessness to be the leaders of their corporations, cities and countries. Folks, I just described a sociopath for you. A sociopath is always smart, charming and ruthless. He or she is good at appearing to be many things to different people. They read you like an open book, see what you crave, make themselves s become it and use you before discarding you. Sociopaths are the presidents, prime ministers, chancellors and kings of countless nations around the globe. That's why the world is in chaos. Men and women without conscience love chaos, they love to destroy lives. It's a game to them. And they're good at it. Poor simple humanity keeps choosing the same type of men and women to lead them and yet expect different results. Wow!

I think that in the end, the sociopaths will be the architects of humankind's destruction. And I'll be happy to let them do it. I'm more than certain that my genetic brethren, the men and women I call Kindred, will survive. We're the meek who will one day inherit the planet. We're smart. We adapt well. We don't usually get sick. We're a very resilient breed. Interestingly, most of the Kindred I've met seem to be of African stock, or some variety of African descent. I find that quite cool. Humanity evolved on the continent of Africa. Africans and their descendants have been the most mistreated and abused group in human history. The evils of racism and imperialism nearly destroyed us, but since we're the most genetically diverse and resilient group among all humans, we survived. These days, most African countries have shed the manacles of imperialism and are now ruled by black men and black women. The way they should have been all along. Africans and their ancestors aren't the primitives that white society keep telling us they are. The Empire of Carthage, a civilization older than ancient Rome, was created in Africa. Someday, Kindred will erect a much more glorious one in its place. Long after the humans and the sociopaths are extinct, of course.

My ideas are radical, even among Kindred. Most of my people are benevolent, and seek to make the world a better place. In the worlds of business, academia, politics and international law enforcement, we're dedicated to contributing to humankind's welfare. I say it's time we stop trying to save the humans from themselves. Let the sociopaths and the humans wipe each other out. In fact, I think we should help the along and hasten the inevitable. And when the last of them are gone, the world will be ours. I'm confident we'll take much better care of it than the humans and the sociopaths have. Seriously. Of course, most Kindred don't agree with me. They don't like my radical thinking. I'm only twenty-four but I feel as though I'm a thousand years old. I've been everywhere and done everything. I welcome the Apocalypse, and I pray that it happens in my lifetime. The end of humanity ( and of the sociopaths) shall mark the dawn of the Age of Kindred.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers