A Surprise 4 Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mother fucker, can your Mommy-slut please come?" Sarah asked, as her orgasm was about to explode like cherry bombs tossed into a fire.

"Come now, Mommy-slut, come all over my big cock, come Right Now!!" Emmett ordered, fucking her as hard as he could, his balls beginning to boil.

"Yessssss!!!" Sarah screamed, her second orgasm of this wild afternoon crashing through her as fireworks exploded throughout her head and body.

"Oh yes," Emmett moaned, as he kept fucking his mother throughout her orgasm, trying to decide where he wanted to come. Maybe on her face; maybe deep in her cunt; maybe buried in her bowels. As he pondered this, he found he could no longer control his balls and the decision was made by his cock and he began spewing his load inside her pussy.

"Yes, fill Mommy's kitty with your warm cream," Sarah said, as she felt her son shoot his load inside of her... the sudden idea she could get pregnant from her son both terrifying and exhilarating.

"Ohhhhhh," Emmett grunted, as he came inside his mother.

Once he was done, he pulled out and said, "Sorry, I usually last longer."

Sarah smiled, as she turned around and sat down, his cum leaking out of her, "As long as you can reload quickly you can come as quickly as you like."

Emmett, who was more a leg and foot guy than a tits guy, finally took a long look at his mom's large breasts and thought, 'Those would be good to tit fuck.'

Sarah smiled at her son's admiring gaze on her breasts and said, "You used to suck on these all day."

"I've always been a lucky guy," Emmett replied, as he knelt between her legs and moved to her tits. "It's time to reminisce, dear Mommy."

"Ooooooh," Sarah moaned as her nipple got sucked. "Mommy loves her nipples being sucked and nibbled."

"So hard, so biteable," Emmett said, as he swirled his tongue around her nipple before tugging on it with his teeth.

"Yes, Mommy likes," Sarah whimpered.

Emmett went back and forth for a couple of minutes before he asked, "Ready for that last hole to be filled?"

"God, yes," the still horny mother replied, wondering how many orgasms her son could give her in a row.

Emmett stood up, his cock still hard, a tribute to her large, tasty breasts.

Sarah moved her nylon-clad feet to her son's cock and asked, "Have you ever fantasized about this?"

As his mother began giving him a foot job, Emmett moaned, the feeling of the silky sheer nylon on his cock exhilarating, "Only a dozen times every day."

"Your cock looks so good between my nylons," Sarah stated as she slowly jerked him off with her feet.

"It feels amazing," Emmett said, watching her sexy toes and soles pleasure his cock... getting it ready for round three.

"Mommy wants to pleasure you in every way imaginable," Sarah said, so many fantasies in her head still to be fulfilled.

"I'm keeping you to that," Emmett said, already imagining a threesome with her and another woman... perhaps even her best friend Jane, who he had been fucking almost daily all last summer after seducing her at his mom's birthday party in June.

"You'd better," Sarah purred. "I have a lot of unfulfilled fantasies."

"Is getting ass fucked by your son one of them?" Emmett asked, as he held her feet gently around his cock and fucked her soles slowly.

"It's definitely high on my fucket list," Sarah smiled, before adding, "and I've already checked two off the list when I sucked your big cock and got fucked by my son."

"And what about getting your pussy munched?" Emmett asked.

"Of course," Sarah smiled. "And getting a facial, getting tit fucked, getting fisted, and whatever else you want to do with Mommy's body."

Emmett's cock twitched as he said, "Well, let's check off three more items on your 'fucket' list."

"Mmmmmm," she smiled, watching her son reach for the lube on the table.

Emmett moved back to his mother and poured lube between her tits.

"Oooooooh, is my son going to fuck Mommy's boobies?" Sarah asked, cupping her breasts together for him.

"Well, it is on your 'fucket' list," Emmett smiled, before adding, "'fucket' list is an awesome title."

"You're such a saint," Sarah smiled, as she rubbed the lube all over her tits and between them. She knelt on the couch so she was at the correct height and offered her oiled up tits to her son.

"So fucking nice," Emmett approved, as he moved his cock between the well lubed boobs.

"Fuck Mommy's titties, son," Sarah whispered seductively, as she squeezed her tits around his cock.

Emmett slowly fucked his mom's tits, enjoying the unique feeling which was a mixture of his fleshlight, masturbation and oral sex.

Sarah leaned her head down and extended her tongue to flick at his cock head each time it popped out through her luscious mounds.

The fucking of her oiled-up tits and her tongue had Emmett's balls beginning to bubble again. After a couple of minutes he said, "Time for the next 'fucket' list item."

"Are you going to fuck Mommy's tight asshole?" Sarah asked, before adding, "You're way bigger than Daddy."

"Of course," Emmett nodded, as he pondered the position, lube back in his hand.

"Can we do it standing up?" Sarah asked, standing up. "Mommy's old knees are sore."

"I think that can be arranged," Emmett agreed, as Mom took his hand and led him to the kitchen.

Sarah smiled, "Getting fucked in the kitchen is also a 'fucket' list item."

"You and Dad have never fucked in the kitchen?" Emmett asked.

"Oddly, no," Sarah answered, as she bent over the table and offered her asshole to her son.

"Well, then we'll hit two birds with one fuck," Emmett joked, before adding, "plus a bonus ending."

"Mmmmm," the mother smiled, as Emmett poured lube down her ass cheeks.

Emmett also lubed his cock and positioned it between her tight ass cheeks.

"Fuck Mommy's asshole, son," Sarah begged, turning her head around to watch.

Emmett slowly slid his cock inside her ass, the tightness amazing... the pleasure exhilarating... the fulfillment of his fantasy the ultimate rush.

"Ooooooooooh, Sarah moaned, his thicker cock widening her asshole, a slight burn mixing with the pleasure. "So big."

"If you like this, wait until I'm all the way inside you," Emmett warned, knowing she would feel so completely full.

"I can't wait," Sarah said, as she felt her son's cock slipping deeper inside her... reaching depths beyond her back door never before explored.

Emmett kept slowly filling his mom's ass until he was all in. "Oh, yes. I'm home, Mommy-slut."

"So big," Sarah repeated, getting used to his huge dick so deeply buried in her ass as another 'fucket' list item was mentally checked off... two if you include the detail that it was happening in the kitchen.

Emmett began slowly moving in and out, allowing his mom to get used to his length and girth.

"Oh yeah, your cock feels so good in Mommy's ass," Sarah moaned, as the pain lingered, but was dulled by the utter pleasure of being ass fucked by her son.

For a couple of minutes Emmett slowly fucked his mom until she begged, "Harder son, ram into Mommy's asshole with your big, hard dick."

Emmett didn't need to be told twice as he shifted from slow ass fucking to hard, deep strokes.

"Oh yes," Sarah screamed, as the sudden shift of strokes sent cascades of pleasure through her.

Emmett slammed into his mother, each forward thrust crashing their bodies together.

The deep, hard thrusts reached new depths inside the mother who began babbling in euphoria, "Oh yes, fuck, yes, son, ream Mommy's asshole... pound Mommy's poop chute... drill Mommy's bottom... make Mommy your three hole cum bucket."

Emmett, having come twice in the past hour, was in for the long haul, and fucked his mother through two more shrill factory whistle orgasms during the twenty plus minute marathon ass fucking session, before his balls finally bubbled with homemade lava, "Get ready for checking off another 'fucket' item."

As soon as Emmett pulled out, the still trembling mother dropped to the floor and presented her face for the load she knew was coming.

"Ever do ass to mouth?" Emmett asked, as he stroked his cock.

"Yes," Sarah answered, not wanting to lie to her son.

"Well, we can find other firsts," he shrugged, as he watched his mother take his cock back in her mouth.

Sarah bobbed on his cock for a couple dozen bobs until Emmett pulled out and instantly coated his mother's face with his third load of cum. The warm cum splattered her face as she got the facial she had long fantasized about.

Emmett looked at his cum coated mother and said, "You've never looked hotter."

"Not even when your cock was in my asshole?" Sarah questioned, as she scooped some cum off her face and sucked it into her mouth.

"Well," Emmett laughed, "you always look hot."

The mother scooped more of her son's sticky goo off her face and sucked it into her mouth as she asked, "So what is the most loads you've ever shot in one day?"

"Ten I think," Emmett answered, although he wasn't sure.

"Think we can break that today?" Sarah asked, wanting this to be the day that never ended.

"What about Dad?" Emmett asked.

"You want to fuck him too?" the mother joked.

"That would explain the strap-on in your toy chest," Emmett said.

Sarah shook her head no, not wanting her son to think his dad was gay. "No, we've never used that."

"Is cunt munching also on your 'fucket' list?" Emmett asked, kind of happy to know his father didn't take it in the ass.

"Maybe," Sarah smiled coyly.

"Oh, this is going to be an epic holiday season," Emmett promised, as he went to grab his phone.

"Who're you calling?" Sarah asked, curious yet nervous from her son's mischievous tone.

"Someone to help with your 'fucket' list," Emmett smiled as he called Jane in hopes she could get her ass over here in a hurry.

Sarah, suddenly worried, remembering she had a career to worry about, spoke out with some urgency, "Emmett, we need to keep this between us... and well... maybe your father."

Emmett looked directly into his mother's eyes as he put the phone on speakerphone just a second before Jane answered and greeted, "About time you called, I've been obsessed about that cock ever since I saw your car pull into the driveway last night."

Sarah gasped. That was unmistakably her best friend and neighbour Jane.

Emmett ordered, "Get your ass over here right now. I've got a big surprise for you."

"Isn't your mother home?" Jane asked, "I can see her car," her pussy already dampening at the thought of his big cock fucking her.

"No, she's out with Dad until after supper," Emmett lied, as he walked over to his mother and shoved his cock in her open, shocked mouth and gestured for her to remain silent.

"Why don't you come over here?" Jane suggested, not wanting to risk getting caught fucking her best friend's son... something she felt extremely guilty over, but she just couldn't say no to his massive dick.

"Get over here now, and you'd better be dressed to please," Emmett ordered, as he slowly fucked his mother's face.

Sarah listened in utter bewilderment... this conversation somehow more shocking than the memory of having been fucked in all three holes by her own son's nine inch cock.

"Yes, Master," Jane quickly obeyed like the submissive she was, before adding, "I'm already in a garter and stockings that I bought just for you."

Sarah's eyes went wide at hearing her best friend call her son 'Master'... a term she had considered using towards her son a few times during this afternoon's wild ordeal.

"Good slut," Emmett approved. "Put on some open-toed heels and get over here. Use our front door and the sidewalk. My door is unlocked. Your surprise is eager to see you."

"Be there ASAP, Master," Jane said, in her nervousness about being seen by her neighbours, she'd overlooked the obvious clue he'd just given her about his Mom.

Emmett hung up and said, as he pulled out of his mother, "Ready for another 'fucket' list item to be checked off?"

Sarah looked up and asked, "You're fucking Jane?"

"And in a few minutes you'll be doing it too," Emmett smiled, as he slid his cock back in her mouth and said, "Merry Christmas, Mommy-slut."

And as her son's cock slid in and out of her mouth, her cunt again tingled at the thought of what lay ahead... Jane was the only woman she knew she could trust to keep this sick, twisted secret... even though she was still stunned to learn her best friend was fucking her son... but that would be a conversation for another time.

When Emmett pulled his cock out again, Sarah didn't ask how he'd ended up banging her best friend, nor did she freak out about the knowledge that her best friend was about to walk in here and see her serving her son, instead she stood up and kissed her son in a very intimate way.

Emmett kissed her back for a few seconds before Sarah broke the kiss and said, "I love you so much, son."

"I love you too, Mom," Emmett replied back, seeing his mother as everything... a caring mother, an intimate lover and a submissive fuck slut.

"Is there anyone else I know you've already fucked?" Sarah questioned, as her hand went back to his cock, just holding it gently.

"Only Mrs. Walker," Emmett answered.

"Your high school English teacher?" Sarah questioned, recalling her as beautiful in a slender athletic way, but rather prim and proper.

"Yeah, she was the one that made me realize that behind a sweet, conservative exterior was a submissive, horny woman desperately looking for a young cock to worship," Emmett answered, recalling fucking Jasmine on her desk just an hour before he'd taken her final exam. He'd come all over her face, and she'd had to scramble to stuff her thong into her blouse and grab some moist wipes from a drawer as her next students began to file into the classroom.

"Well, I'm happy you learned something in high school," Sarah joked, as she again dropped to her knees, wanting to have her mouth full of cock when Jane walked in.

"Merry Christmas, Mom," Emmett laughed.

As the mother slithered her tongue down to his balls she replied back, "Merry Christmas, Master."

THE END

Best wishes to all this holiday season...

Jasmine