A Surprise Performer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, Boy." again with the good boy.

I watched Todd reach around my waist and buckle the wide strap in place.

He reached back into the chest and pulled out two leather cuffs.

Almost instinctively, I reached out my arms to give him better access to place them on me. Todd looked at me and smiled.

After he attached the cuffs to my wrist and then to the waist strap, I gave them a little tug.

Not moving my arms until someone lets me.

Todd took the hood and moved behind me, Ricky was at my side holding me up. I felt Todd's hot breath on my neck as he slowly lowered the hood over my eyes and nose. I felt the zipper slide up to tighten the hood to my head.

"This it, Wayne, no turning back now." Todd whispered in my ear as I felt his arms reach around me, and his hands found my nipples and pinched them hard. I let out a yelp in pain, but also in anticipation.

He let loose of my nipples and trailed down to my cock, squeezing more pre-cum onto his fingers. I Immediately opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

No finger for me to lick.

"You taste wonderful." Ricky whispered in my ear. Todd had taken my pre-cum and fed it to Ricky.

I felt Todd walk past me and the I felt the breeze from the door being opened. My other senses felt like they were in high gear.

Fear began to enter my thoughts. What the hell have I gotten myself into. I started to panic. Till Ricky leaned over and squeezed my arm, whispering to me.

"You are in the night of your life tonight. I know I did this same thing my first time here, and it changed my life forever. So much pleasure, just give in and let yourself go. I promise, Master Todd will let nothing happen to you that you won't enjoy. In fact, he promised me if I take special care of you I can be the one to bathe you after this is over, that's almost the best part."

I felt his lips on mine and for the second time in one night I was kissing a man. Then I heard Todd.

"Members, Welcome to this month's special performance. Tonight it will be special. A new show with our great cast of regular performers, but Fate has stepped in and decided you were getting a once-in-a-lifetime opening. You all saw him walk in tonight and notice right away he was a straight man in the wrong place. Ricky, bring him in."

I felt the tug on the chain as Ricky lead the way. The floor changed from hard wood to shag carpet, I heard whistles and cat calls coming from all around me.

"Gentlemen, I give you our special toy for the night. Wayne. Look at that swaying dick leaking pre-cum all over the place. Look at that virgin mouth waiting to be filled with cocks and cum. Now look at that cherry ass. It won't be cherry after tonight. We will turn this straight-man into a cum sucking, ass eating, fuck toy slut, and he is here tonight for our pleasure." Todd proclaimed.

Ricky turned me around and instructed me to sit back and let him and the other staff place me into what I found out later was a sex sling.

I was about to object to what I had just heard, when Ricky leaned in.

"This is where Mater Todd told me to put your gag in, so open up, please."

"A What?" but before I could say anymore, the rubber ball gag was pushed in and strapped behind my head.

"Everything is ok, Wayne. Just relax and enjoy." Ricky whispered to me again before kissing my cheek. Then he trailed kisses down my throat and across my chest till he found my left nipple.

He began to suck and bite it softly, and I felt another pair of lips doing the same things to my right one. Another new thing I had never experienced. I had no idea such pleasure could come from sucking my nipples.

Then I felt more hands caressing me, stroking my dick, tickling my balls.

Ricky pulled his mouth off of my nipple and I felt the metal sting of my first nipple clamp, followed quickly by the next one being applied to the other. All I could do was just writhe in the sling and moan into my ball gag.

It was the I felt the tip of the nozzle against my asshole.

"We are going to clean you out now. Hold it in as long as you can. We will do this till Master Todd says stop. Don't worry, we've done this before and are ready to clean you up. You'll be nice and clean and sweet tasting to."

Ricky assured me.

I felt the nozzle enter my asshole. Two pairs of hands began massing my stomach as the warm fluid began to fill my guts. Listening to Ricky's advice, I tried my best to hold in all the fluid.

Ricky leaned in.

"You did excellent. You can release it. We are ready for it."

I did. I felt so much shame from being in this position, letting all the strange men watch me evacuate myself. What I heard both next surprised me and stimulated me a bit. Applause.

"Now, we repeat with a bigger nozzle." Ricky informed me.

A much bigger nozzle indeed. I grunted into my ball gag at the size increase. As soon as the warm fluid started to fill me again, the discomfort turned into something else. A soothing feeling of fullness. After several minutes, Ricky leaned in again, telling me to let go. I did and again it was followed by applause.

I was wiped down with warm towels after that, thinking that part was over, I heard Todd say.

"Go up two sizes and plug him while you shave him." Todd instructed.

Oohs and aahs, came from the crowd at that.

I felt what had to be a fire hose nozzle being pushed into my ass. I squirmed so much at this I had to be held into the sling. I was crying under my hood and almost screaming into my gag.

The warm fluid began to fill me for the third time, and to my surprise the pain slowly eased off and was replaced again with the soothing feeling of fullness. In one well practiced motion, the hose was taken off and the plug was inserted. Keeping my from releasing the fluid in me until commanded to.

Then I felt the warm soapy water being applied to my cock and balls. Soon the razor was there, returning me to a hairless babe, but with a rock-hard cock pointing straight up.

"Now is the time to take your pictures, Gentleman. You have three minutes." Todd announced.

Ricky and everyone else back away. I heard the scrabble of men coming over to me. I heard the click of cell phones, I felt the hands of the men touching the freshly shaved cock and balls, one guy even tugged on the chain that was attached to my nipple clamps. I didn't know there was one.

One man leaned down and whispered to me.

"I won the lottery tonight to be the second man to fuck your hot mouth. You are going to gag on my cock and love the taste of my cum." He then licked my cheek.

Other things I heard as they walked around me were.

"Can't wait to taste that sweet cock." and "man, I hope I win the lottery to get a shot at his ass." "I just hope he enjoys himself and wants to come back for more, Orgy night would be great with him. I would love to have him fuck me."

"Time, return to your seats, so we can continue." Todd exclaimed.

I had forgotten about the fluid that was still in me, for what over three minutes now.

"Ricky, finish this part and get him ready for the next." Todd commanded.

Soon the plug and nozzle were pulled out of me and I exploded all over the place. My dick jumped, and I came for the first time that night.

"Holly shit, did you see him cum? He shot his load almost six feet straight up just from the plug being pulled out of him." came an excited voice from the crowd, followed by a large round of applause.

Me, I just whimpered into my ball gag.

I felt the towels and wash clothes cleaning me up, just before the soap and razor returned to finish shaving the hair around my ass.

After a second or two, I felt a hand trace over my hood and ball gag. As it continued to trail down my body, it paused at my chest and nipples. He pulled hard on the chain attached to the clamps on my nipples. He pulled hard.

This was painful, and I groaned loudly into my gag.

"Good, boy." I heard.

It was Todd. For the first time since I had placed into the sling, Todd was checking me out.

He released the chain and I felt his hand continue down my body. He inspected the area that was my pubic hair, now shaved smooth. He ran his hand past my hairless cock to fondle my balls.

I felt him squeeze both of them together, another groan into the gag from me. Lower his hand went. Between my legs to feel my bald ass. Then it happened.

He forced his finger into my asshole. The first flesh digit to enter me was Todd's finger. I moaned in pleasure from the feel of it. He pushed it in deep. I felt his knuckle slip past my sphincter, and slid in as deep as he could reach. He held it there for a moment, then he pulled it almost out and shoved it hard back in. More groans and moans from me, and an automatic hump back from my hips. Surprising me. Then it was pulled completely out.

"Ricky, take his gag out." I heard Todd say. I felt the snaps behind my head being undone, and the rubber ball removed from my mouth.

I took in a big breath of air. My jaw hurt, and my mouth laid open.

I felt the finger, which, I assumed, was the one that had been in my ass, being placed on my lips.

As with Todd squeezing the pre-cum out of me and placing in to my lips, I needed no instruction as to what to do next.

I started running my tongue around the finger, licking it as hard as I could.

While I was licking his finger, he pushed two more into my mouth.

"You better get these as wet as you can. Soon all three will be buried in your ass." Todd informed me.

I redoubled my efforts with my mouth. Todd forced all three fingers deeper in my mouth and soon to the back of it, down my throat.

I gagged around all three, and the spit in my mouth flowed greatly.

As he shoved his fingers in and out of my throat, I felt my cock rising again.

"Ricky, strap him, so he doesn't cum again without permission." Todd instructed.

I felt Ricky's hand grab my cock. It was hard to concentrate with Todd's fingers chocking me from inside my mouth, but I soon felt the metal ring slide down my dick and the straps go around my nuts.

I was in an Arab-Strap just like I saw on Todd earlier. In a minute, my balls and cock were swollen with blood and the straps were snapped into place.

My hard on started to throb from the restriction.

Todd pulled his fingers out of my mouth and in one swift motion had two fingers buried deep in my ass. Quickly followed by the third.

The gag gone from my mouth, my moans and groans escaped freely and loudly.

"Oh, God yes! Yes! Yes! More, please. AHH, HH." was just part of what was leaving my mouth.

In the background, applause and cheers were coming from the audience.

My head was shacking from side to side, and my hips were picking up to try and force more of Todd's fingers in me.

"Would the holder of ticket number 1 join us now." Todd announced.

"That's me." I heard from the crowd.

I felt the neck strap supporting my head being loosened, and allowing my head to drop back.

Todd stopped fingering my ass and removed all three fingers. My mouth gapped open. All I could do was just breath.

"If you want me to continue, open your mouth wide and accept what I'm about to give you. Or we will stop right now, take you out of the sling and dump you on the street naked." Todd threatened.

"Please, please, I want more, sir. Don't stop. Anything you want. Please!" I was begging as I let my head sag and opened my mouth wide.

"Step up, number one, and give him what he wants." Todd commanded.

That's when I felt the head of the first cock ever to go in my mouth.

It tasted like my pre-cum, only a more of it seemed to flow from the tip.

The softness of the cock rapidly became hard and warm.

Number one was barely moving his cock back and forth, just inside my mouth.

I felt Todd move between my outstretched legs, and then his fingers start to caress my asshole again.

"Gentlemen, you have watched our so-called straight guest tonight be led in here blindfolded and bound. Not by force, but because I commanded him to do it. My staff has cleaned and shaved him. You watched him cum just from the enema. You've watched writhe and beg for more while I fingered his ass. Now He has his first cock in his mouth. Soon he will have his first load of cum pumped into his waiting mouth and throat.

You will see that, and several of you will help turn our straight man into a cock-sucking, cum-loving whore. Number 2, number 3, and number 4 take your positions. When number 1 cums I want number 2 to slip in, so our slut doesn't have time to swallow between dicks, and so on." Todd announced.

With the hardening cock in my mouth, I heard the movement of the other men as they lined up, and I remembered the man who said he had number 2, and I found myself wondering how different he would taste from the cock in my mouth now. I felt the hands of number 1 on the side of my head as he began to fuck my face. His cock was thick but not long, so I had little trouble getting all of it in my mouth.

Strange how just a few hours ago I was condemning the truck driver for getting a blow job from a young hitchhiker and here I was, hooded and strapped into a sling with a cock in my mouth with at least three more waiting to fill my mouth with cum.

My mind was snapped back to the movement of number 1 as he began to pick up the pace of his face-fucking. He wasn't taking his time. He was fucking my mouth as fast as he could. Without saying a word, I felt him start to twitch, and he came. His hot cum flowed into my mouth.

I thought I would throw-up if I had ever done this, but now I just wanted to try number 2. Number 1 pulled out, and I heard that same voice of number 2, say.

"Open that sweet mouth and beg me for my cock. I'm back, like I told you. Now beg."

I shallowed cum for the first time in my life, and answered.

"Please sir, let me taste you seed, Please feed me your cock. My mouth is yours to use anyway you want."

I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue.

"That was nice, slut." was all he said as he pushed his cock into my mouth.

"I'm not going to fuck your mouth, not yet, anyway. You have to suck my dick to get my man-juice. Now suck my cock,bitch." Number 2 commanded.

I sucked as best I could. My head and neck strained to get more of number 2's dick in my mouth. I was so concerned with what was going in my mouth, I lost track of what was happening between my legs, until I felt the tongue on my asshole.

My feet were strapped into the leg supports of the swing I was in, and my legs were spread apart, but a pair of hands spread my ass cheeks apart a bit further and the wet warm tongue was lapping over my exposed asshole.

This was the first time I had ever felt a tongue on my ass. I was surprised by the intense pleasure I was feeling from the wet snake around my ass. Then I felt the tongue stiffen and push the tip of it into my asshole.

That only increased the pleasure I was feeling. Without any reference to what I was feeling, all I could do was just moan and groan with pleasure.

"Yes, that's it, slut. Keep my cock in your mouth and moan around it. I love it, you bitch." I heard number 2 hiss at me.

"Ricky, eat his ass good. Then get him ready for me." Todd commanded.

It was Ricky who was fucking my ass with his tongue. He moaned as well.

I never believed I could feel this much pleasure. At least not with a cock in my mouth and a man's tongue in my ass.

My own, cock was still strapped into place by the Arab strapped, It throbbed and bounced with every push of Ricky's tongue in my asshole.

I could only imagine how purple the head must have looked because I knew how much it hurt not being able to cum.

I felt number 2's cock get harder in my mouth, and he started to push his hips forward.

"Alright slut, I'm going to fuck your throat now. I'm going to make you gag on my dick." Number 2 exclaimed.

I felt the head of his cock go deeper than the first guy, and I wondered if I could take it all, but I knew I wanted to try.

I felt the head of his cock touch the back of my mouth and try to push itself into my throat. With the hood over my eyes and nose, I was starting to have a little trouble breathing. As number 2 pulled back and thrust in a bit further, I started to choke on his cock. I tried turning my head as much as I could to see if I could take it, but I only gagged more. Spit was flowing from my mouth, and running down the sides of my mouth.

I felt Ricky remove his tongue from my ass and felt the cool gel and his finger start to press the gel into my wet ass. He pressed the finger into me in one smooth motion. He began to pull it out, as he added a second finger. He worked his slick fingers in and out of my ass, trying to match the pace number 2 was using on my mouth with his cock. When he added a third finger, I found myself forgetting about the cock, now in my throat, and wondering what Ricky was going to do next.

After several minutes of this assault on my senses, I felt the fingers being pulled out of my ass.

"Gentlemen, I am now going to take our virgin's cherry." I heard Todd announce.

The head of Todd's dick was pressed up against my asshole. I felt the slick cool gel being rubbed over my asshole, by whom, I assumed, was Ricky. Guiding Todd's cock into my ass because Todd had his hands on my ankles, trying to push my legs further apart.

My asshole opened and accepted the head of his massive cock. The pain was intense, but I wanted it and more. My eyes rolled back in my head as he slid the full 10" length of meat into me.

Number 2 stopped fucking my mouth just to watch, never removing his cock from me, just standing there.

I screamed around that cock, from the feeling of being filled full of dick.

"Number 2, shove your cock down his throat and shut him up. He's too loud." Todd demanded.

Number 2 snapped out of his trance and shoved his dick in, going deeper than he ever had. I took it.

Cheers erupted from the crowd.

I felt Todd's hips against me and knew he was buried to the hilt in my no longer virgin ass.

Number 2 saw this as well and began to fuck my mouth with earnest.

"My God, I can't hold back anymore, I've got to cum!" He screamed as loud as I did when Todd first entered me.

Number 2 buried his cock deep in my throat and I felt the hot spasms of his cum empty into me.

He pulled out and Number 3 stepped up and pushed his smaller cock into my mouth.

I barely noticed it, my mind was on the monster dick slowly being pulled out of my ass. Todd pulled all but the head out of me and began to slowly push it back to the hilt. He repeated this motions several more times. Almost out and back in, almost out and back in.

I was lost in ecstasy.

Number 3 came and went. Number 4 held off to watch Todd fuck me.

Todd pulled complete out of me with the head of his cock making my asshole pop.

He leaned over my and whispered, so only I could hear.

"Wayne, I'm going to really fuck you now. I'm going to fuck you hard. I'm taking off my Arab strap, and I am going to breed you. I'm going to fill your ass with my seed. No one else will fuck your ass. It is mine now. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. It's your ass." I cried.

"Good, boy. After I conquer your ass, Ricky is going to come over and scope my seed out of you. It will most likely take his whole fist to do it," Todd continued.

I froze for a second. Blindfolded and bound.

"Yes, Wayne, Ricky is going to fist the ass that I now own. All five fingers up to the wrist, and while he is doing that. Number 4 is going to fill your mouth with his cum and Number 2 wants to take your strap off and suck your dick till you cum. I've told them they could. Do you understand?"

Todd phased it like a question, but I knew I could not say no.

"Yes, sir." came my response.

"Good, boy"

With that, Todd shoved his massive cock all the way back into my open asshole.