A Surprising Seduction Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“After she sucked on you, Sweetie, you got on top of her and God, the sounds you made come from her. I couldn’t help it. I go so wet. I didn't stop you because I couldn't handle he way I felt, but I kept your father happy every night for a week after that! But I felt so ashamed that those feelings were caused by my own son.”

So maybe that was why this was so easy. Mom had had some thoughts before. If only I’d known she was there that day. Well, this certainly made things more interesting. I had to reassure her, Mom looked worried, even though she also looked very turned-on. “It’s okay Mom, really. It’s only natural to get turned on by seeing two people having sex. It would turn me on. Sometimes I’ve heard you and Dad and gotten really turned on.”

“Really?” Mom sounded shocked. It was so hard to remember she was in a drug-induced trance the whole time.

“Yeah, really, but it’s okay with me, because I know it’s natural. You’re a sexy lady, Mom, I don’t have any problem being turned on by you, and you shouldn’t have a problem with this either.”

“Maybe you’re right. I just don’t know.”

“Do you want me to make you feel better?” I asked.

Mom jumped at the chance. “Yes, sweetie, more than anything.”

“I want you to banish all your worries from your mind. It’s not going to bother you anymore. You’re just going to feel what you feel and when you want to you’ll act on it. And to help make you more comfortable we’re going to do something.” I couldn’t believe I was doing this like this, but after Mom’s revelation my head was spinning.

“So we get more comfortable with each other we’re going to touch ourselves together.”

“Tommy, that’s a bad idea.” Mom chided.

“You’re already naked in front of me and you don’t mind do you? I think you like it, that you like knowing you have an effect on my young cock.”

“I think I do, sweetie, if that’s alright.”

“Good, then let’s get more comfortable.”

Mom pushed up on the bed so she was resting on the pillows. The king sized bed was easily big enough for me to get on beside her. I felt of silly beside her in my boxers and t-shirt while she was naked, so I quickly got rid of my clothes. My cock was visibly throbbing as it lay up against my stomach. My balls felt like they could burst at any moment. Every fantasy I'd ever had since I was twelve was about to come true. "Well…" I said, awkwardly. Now was I the one being kind of reluctant, but come on, gimme some slack.

First, Mom cupped her magnificent breasts, plucking at her nipples with manicured fingernails. The fat, ruby coloured tips of her breasts seemed to grow more rigid and I wanted to lean over and suckle them, as I must have as a child. Mom moaned and bit her lip as her fingers traveled down to the valley of her sex. The blonde tuft between her legs was already damp as she ran her fingers through it and parted her puffy pink lips. Watching Mom touch herself from across the room had been one thing, but lying next to her while she did blew me away. I could see her lips glisten and I could even smell her arousal as her fingers gently poked and prodded her cunt with an expertness that made every touch elicit a moan and a groan of pleasure.

I was so caught up in watching Mom that it took me a minute to catch up. My cock was throbbing to be touched and I took my hot shaft in hand finally, moving my hand up and down it. It was rough with no lubrication, but I had to be touched.

"Mmmm, sweetie, it feel so good to touch myself and I like knowing you're right here. I can almost imagine it's you touching me. I can almost see you that day Tommy, with Amber under you as you slipped inside her. Oh, I was jealous sweetheart, I was. But you're here now. Ohhhh…" Mom found her clit, I don't know how she could have missed it. It stuck out all red and stubby from her pussylips and every time she touched it Mom cried out more loudly. "Ohhhh…OHHHH…Toommmyyyy…" It was then that I realized Mom's eyes were open. She was staring right at my cock as she touched herself. Was she out of the trance? Was she awake? She couldn't have been because she kept touching herself and moaning my name. She saw me jerking my red cock and actually reached over and wrapped her hand around it.

"Ohhhh…Mooommmm…" I gurgled, almost cumming her from touch.

"That feels so solid and strong, you have such a beautiful cock. I thought some of my wetness might help you jerk off." Mom whispered and returned her hand to her cunt.

I came before she did, there was just no way I was going to hold out. My cock shot with the force of a riot hose and thick ropes of cum erupted from the tip. They flew through the air, landing on the bed, on me, even on Mom's leg.

"Oh, sweetie, yesss…I love seeing you cum…OHHHHH Tooomm…" And Mom was cumming right with me, rubbing her cunt furiously while her orgasm gripped her.

When it was all over we lay side by side on the bed both breathless. I didn't want to get up, but I knew I had to go sleep in my bed. I didn't give my mother anymore specific instructions, just saying, "Mom do you feel better about everything now?"

"Yes, sweetie, this felt so good. I don't feel nearly as confused anymore. I think you're right, our attraction is natural and maybe doing something about it is too."

"I'm glad you feel that way. When you wake up I want all you're confusion about how you feel toward me to be gone. I want you to feel free to act on any attraction you might be feeling."

"I don't think that's going to be a problem anymore, Tommy." Mom said.

"Good. Goodnight then, Mom." I said, getting up.

"Don’t forget to kiss Mommy goodnight," she said and pulled me back onto the bed. My own mother gave me the hottest kiss I have ever had in my young life. By the time she was done my cock was growing again. She was already passed out again before I left the room."

To Be Continued...