A Surprising Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know if there was anyone behind her, it didn't matter. Her words in my ear and her body against mine were driving me crazy.

"I've got two fingers in my cunt fucking myself, I'm putting in a third. Ah ah ah, fuck fuck fuck, I'm coming. I'm coming" And so did I.

She laid straight on top of me till her breathing settled, kissing my ear and whispering I love you, I love you, the intensity and emotion nearly too much. We were still oily and Mary slid off of me onto her side and then onto her back. I turned and looked at her glistening boobs and her flushed face, Anna and Ania sat, looking down at the two of us.

"You are one horny bitch." Ania said

"There's about twenty people close by who watched it with us, I thought they might cheer or something when you came." Said Anna laughing, Mary going even redder, embarrassed for once.

"We have to go soon as we are working tonight." Ania said.

"And I need to sleep off the drink."

"No sleep, I'll fuck it out of you." This time Anna smiled at Ania's crudeness.

Believe it or not the rest of the week was fairly normal. George lent us a jeep so we could explore the island, and Mary spending a lot of time with him and Theo. I even went to the beach on my own one afternoon when she was with them, it was enjoyable but different.

We were back home less than two weeks when Mary got the inevitable phone call telling her that George had died. Theo said he would understand if she couldn't attend the funeral but she had already made up her mind that she was going.

She was only gone for three days and when I collected her at the airport she was still visibly upset, struggling to hold it in. As we walked to the car I tried to lighten the mood by asking had she managed to keep her clothes on whilst she was there. This got a little smile but then led to an angry outburst about Nikki "That fucking cunt was still leering at me, even at the funeral, fucking wanker." I made a mental note to hit him if we ever met again.

We got to the car and all the emotion and heartbreak came out. She felt most sorry for Theo "Only me and one of George's sisters gave him any recognition at all, the rest pretended he didn't exist and ignoring the fact he was George's partner for thirty years, even though everyone knows it. But he'll get the last laugh."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, George has sold all his businesses so all the fucking cousins will most probably be out of work. He's left some money to his immediate family but most of it's going to Theo. He'll be a very rich man. The only business that Theo wanted was the club."

I said I was glad for Theo although I'm sure he'd rather have George. I could tell by her pause there was more to come so I just sat quietly and waited for Mary to speak.

"George left me the beach bar and an apartment to live in."

This was completely out of the blue and not what I was expecting, Mary just staring at me and waiting for me to say something.

"Yes."

She looked confused, "Yes what?"

"Yes, I'd love to move to Greece with you and run a bar on a nudie beach."

I'd never seen Mary looking so surprised and so happy, I'd also never been kissed so much. It's amazing how quickly you can sort your affairs out when you put your mind to it. I virtually gave Steve the business, he in return bought my van and tools off me for a hugely inflated price, so we were about even. He also took me for a drink and spent the whole night effing and blinding at me, which is a nice memory.

We moved to Greece in the last week in July. There were a few papers to sign and we took over the bar the following week, Mary taking great pleasure in telling Nikki to fuck off when he came looking for work. And no I didn't bother hitting him.

The few months we've been here have been amazing. Theo has been a great help with advice and putting us in touch with people. I'm enjoying running the bar and Mary is thriving in her role as the 'hostess with the mostess', I'd swear she's chatted to almost every one of the thousands of people who have visited the beach. She has this amazing ability to make people, young and old male and female, feel special and that they matter.

We're closing up for the winter now and we have great plans to start renovating over the next few weeks but before I go I'll tell you one more story about something that happened a few weeks ago and typifies our experiences so far.

Three elderly German men were on the beach and visited the bar. We had both been out on the beach sunbathing that day and hadn't bothered getting dressed, so we were both naked behind the bar. I've found the vast majority of customers don't mind this and many actually comment that they feel more comfortable because of it.

I get eyed up occasionally but for Mary it's a day long, everyday thing and as you know by now, she loves it. The Germans ordered their drinks and one of them said in good English that the views in the bar were so much better than they used to be. The three of them laughing and undressing Mary with their eyes, if you can do that to a naked person.

We asked them about this and they explained that they were now all widows but had been coming to the beach for years with their families, one of them saying he remembered Mary from twenty five years previously, which we all thought was amazing. They sat down at a table and drank their drinks and then signaled for another round which Mary brought to the table, taking her time, as she always does, bending over to put the tray down on the table. She stood chatting with them for a few moments and I could see by the laughing that they were being a bit saucy, Mary well able for it and probably being the sauciest of all.

She came back to the bar and was smiling as she told me they were a cheeky lot but harmless enough. They ordered a few more drinks and each time it was the same story. When they left they left a large tip and said they would see us tomorrow.

They came in around the same time and sat at the table nearest the bar. Mary dropped their drinks down but was wearing t-shirt and shorts, having just come back from shopping. Helmut who was the cheekiest and most talkative of the three complained that the view wasn't as good as yesterday and that getting served by such a sexy, beautiful, naked woman had made their holiday. Would it be possible for Mary to serve them in the nude?

I was listening to all this and thought it was a bit cheeky and wondered how Mary would react. The bar was just getting busy with about half the tables occupied but Mary told them that as they had asked so nicely that of course she would serve them in the nude. She removed her t-shirt and then undid her shorts, letting them fall to the floor. She was now in her bikini and all eyes were on her. She put her hands behind her to undo her top but said she couldn't reach the strings and turned her back to Helmut and asked him to pull them. It wasn't obvious but I'm sure she shook her boobs a bit as the bikini came off. She lowered her briefs as far as her knees and shimmied her body to make them fall the rest of the way. It wasn't quite a striptease but it was as close as. When she finished she asked Helmut was that a better view, the poor man could hardly talk.

I had a funny look on my face and Mary asked was I ok, had she gone too far? She followed my eyes downwards and saw my raging hard-on, giggling and daring me to take drinks to a table with three females at it. I was tempted.

The Germans came in every day of their holiday and we became quite friendly. One of the men said that Mary looked a lot like his daughter although he thought Mary's tits were bigger, they would be able to judge when the whole family visited next year.

On their last day Helmut asked Mary if she would sit on his lap and have her photo taken. Mary was happy to do this and he put his arm around her waist and she gave him a kiss on the side of the face as his friends took photos. They inevitably all wanted a go and Mary seemed to be enjoying the high jinx, sticking her chest out for the camera. When she sat on the last chap's lap he pushed his luck too far, lifting her boob and trying to suck the nipple.

Mary gave his hand a playful slap and then told him off in German, much to the surprise and amusement of his friends who had only heard Mary speak English. I'm not sure what she said but his friends were laughing and when he looked suitably chastised Mary stood up and went behind him, letting her big tits dangle either side of his head as his friends pointed their phones. I got to take the last photos of a naked, smiling Mary and three happy, elderly, naked Germans. I took one with my phone and the photo has joined a growing collection of similar ones on a board behind the bar.

We're already looking forward to next summer and the adventures it will bring. I promise to write them down and share them with you. Over the winter I plan on helping the builders renovate the bar and Mary plans to start book editing again, although I imagine that if the weather is nice she'll be down here distracting the builders.