A Tale Of Many Mistakes Ch. 05

Story Info
Life goes on.
2.8k words
4.38
141.5k
38

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thanks to grogers7 for his patience editing my story

Life goes on

I definitely had to do something with my life.

It took me a while but I finally decided to listen to Tammy and accept a date. The day I broke the news to her, she jumped into my arms and gave me a big hug that I returned with enthusiasm. Tammy is very attractive and well shaped. My natural reaction was to have a small erection.

" Oh my!" she exclaimed. "I know somebody that really needs a date -- and soon!" She pushed back a little looking at the bulge in my pants. "Very soon!"

She was moving fast. The next day, she put a name, Cindy, a date, hour (Friday at 8:00PM) and the name of a restaurant downtown on my desk.

"Here's your date. Be there!" was all she said.

Well, Tammy knows me quite well, so I decided to give it a try. The next Saturday, at 7:40 I was at the restaurant waiting for my date. The maitre d' arrived at my table with a nice looking brunette of about 40. Cindy was very pretty and nicely dressed. At 5'7", she had a charming smile, was a bit shy, and aroused my interest. She let me choose the many courses of our meal, and we talked a lot as we ate, Tammy was right! She was a good fit.

During the taxi ride to my apartment, we simply held hands. The evening was just starting.

At the apartment, Cindy's behavior changed. She became more assertive, something I didn't mind at all. On the couch, with a drink in front of us, she started to snuggle into me. I was already hard in anticipation. Her head was resting on my shoulder, and she was caressing my chest.

"I hope you will not think of me as a slut", she said. "But, from what I heard from Tammy, you are quite a lover, and I need that real bad".

She started to stroke my cock trough my pants, and as horny as I was, I immediately slipped my hand under her blouse and caressed her breasts. We started kissing a bit tentatively at first, but our kisses grew in intensity. She soon had my pants unzipped, and I had her blouse open and her breasts well in hand. I pushed her back on the couch and started to suck on her breasts in earnest. She had a firm hold of my erect penis. Her nipples were like Eileen's, a quarter of an inch high and very sensitive to my touch. I reached underneath her skirt and found her mound of pleasure. When my fingers reached her wet pussy, she gasped.

I pushed her skirt away and dove to nuzzle her pussy and inhale her scent through her panties. I sat back up and delicately removed her panties as she lifted her hips and put her legs together to help. Slowly, I pulled her panties all the way down her legs, and at the last she pulled one foot out and spread her legs as I held her panties to my nose.

"One less thing in the way" I said, smiling, twirling her panties on my finger and tossing them away.

Her pussy was there waiting for my attention. She had beautiful thin thighs and very rosy pussy lips. I began to lick the inside of her thighs and found her pussy dripping wet. Her scent was intoxicating. My tongue licked all the way up her lips as Cindy moaned with pleasure.

In almost 3 years, she was the first woman I made love to without paying. I hoped the moans and sighs would finally be real, not just sound effects.

My tongue played with her clit for a while. It was hard and erect. I went down and inserted my tongue a good two inches into her slippery vagina. A moan from Cindy told me that I was doing just fine. I licked her up and down gently. Her pussy taste was fabulous. I started to suck and lick as much of her juice as I could, spending much time on her clit. Her legs closed around me, and she came for the first time. For a while, I lost all sense of hearing, but I wasn't done yet.

Knowing that she was still sensitive from her orgasm, I very lightly licked her pussy lips, avoiding her clit for a moment. She calmed down after a while.

I then went to phase two of good foreplay: I inserted two fingers in her vagina, gently caressing inside her, searching for her G-spot. A tremor shook her body when I found it, and I returned my lips to her clit while I began to put pressure on her G-spot.

"Oh my God!" she moaned.

Her fingers were grasping my hair. In a minute she would come again, or I would need some hair implants. She did come, and hard.

"Christ!... Agh... Oh fuck". Her whole body jumped from the sofa and she started to ejaculate. I was drinking her woman juice as it was flooding from her vagina.

She finally stopped shaking and pulled me up to her. She kissed me with total abandon, licking her own juice from my face.

"Wow! That was intense", she said between kisses.

"Let me take care of you now", she said while removing my shirt.

She proceeded to take my pants off while spending a few seconds sucking on my cock. Multitasking at its best!

She then got up, took two cushions from the couch and laid them on the floor.

"Lay there on your back," she said while removing her blouse and bra but keeping her skirt.

She straddled me, bent down to give me a longing kiss and in one swift motion her hips had my cock buried deep inside her.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Oh..." was my only reply.

It felt so good to feel a wet pussy going up and down on my cock without a condom. I soon joined her motion by adding my own thrusts with my hips. My hands were having a field day caressing, grabbing, and pinching her breasts as they hung down to me. For good measure, my right hand reached toward her pussy and my fingers began a slow caress of her clit.

She closed her eyes in ecstasy and increased the speed of her humping. Soon she had another orgasm. She threw herself on top of me, her head in the crook of my neck and let out a shriek. Her vagina was pulsing on my cock, clamping on and off for a few seconds.

She then rolled off me

"Oh my God! I was the one suppose to take care of you."

She laid on the floor, still panting from her last climax, reached for my hard rod and gently jack me off.

"Take me here, on the floor" she said while pulling up her skirt over her tummy and spreading her legs wide for me.

I rolled off the cushions and climbed on top of her. Still very wet, her vagina took my whole cock without any resistance. She gasped when I pushed all the way in. I started a slow motion of thrusts in and out of her. The warm wetness of her pussy felt so good that I wanted to make it last as long as I could. She didn't seem to mind. Her hands on my buttocks were simply following my motion.

Our mouths hungry for each other, we kissed passionately, and I fucked her for a long time before I could feel my own climax building up. I increased my pace. She felt that I was getting close and answered my harder fucking with her thrusting hips.

"Yeah, just like that. Fuck me hard. Fill me up with your cum. Yes!" she shrieked at me.

I was sure she would be sorry tomorrow that she let me fuck her so hard on the floor, but there was no stopping me now. With a final strong thrust, my balls went nuts and I started to shoot my cum in her welcoming pussy. She kissed me hard as I was gasping for air in the intense moment of my orgasm.

I finally rolled off her, my spent penis coming out of her pussy and letting my teaspoon of jism drain out of her, dripping to the floor. We stayed like that on our backs on the floor for a few minutes. I was covered with sweat and so was Cindy.

"Wow! Double Wow! Tammy was right. You are quite good at pleasuring a woman... If only my husband would take lessons from you..."

I jumped to my feet. "What?" I asked angrily. "You're married? You don't even wear a ring!"

Cindy reached for me, standing on her knees. She was shocked when I swatted her hand away.

"Hey, no need to be rude... For the last six years, my marriage has been on and off. Now it's on..." She reached for me again, so I had to take a step back. "...but now that I met you it's off again," she said rubbing her thumb on her ring finger where there was no ring.

I was mad. I was totally pissed at both this cheating whore and Tammy for letting it happened. I reached for the phone and called for a cab. Cindy was now standing, surprised by the development.

"What's the matter with you?" she asked while I hurriedly dressed. "One minute you fill my pussy with your sperm, and the next you kick me out? That was it? Wham-bam-thank-you ma'am?"

Instead of making me feel guilty, her anger had the reverse effect. I was even more enraged.

"Dress the fuck up! The cab will be here soon and I want you out of my flat FAST" I yelled at her.

I felt a surge of temper through my body. I knew that my face would be all red and a frightful sight. Cindy recoiled, then started to dress while she sobbed.

I regained some composure and tried to speak calmly.

"I just went through a divorce because my wife was cheating on me so... I just want you out of my face. Now! YOU ARE the worst thing that can happen to a man. So just get out".

She left in a hurry.

I didn't have to get mad at Tammy because she phoned me the next day to apologize. She didn't know that Cindy was back with her husband.

"At least one thing I was able to get from Cindy is the fact that you fucked her good. Didn't lose your touch with women, Lover! I'll be more careful next time. Promise!"

She tried, but I refused any more dates for the next few weeks. An important date was coming up on my calendar: Our 25th wedding anniversary would have been in a few weeks. I wasn't able to get it out of my head.

One evening, totally drunk, I ordered some postcards from Hawaii where we were supposed to go for our second honeymoon. A few days later, when the postcards arrived, I chose one depicting a couple scuba diving among the corals. I wrote our anniversary date and: "Wish you were not a slut. It could've been us!" I put a stamp on it and mailed it.

Three days later, Mary phoned me, really angry.

"What did you do to Mom again?" she asked incensed.

"She's been doing real good lately, and now she is crying again. God! Dad, what did you do?"

How to answer that without revealing what an ass I was? Like it or not, I still cared a lot about what Mary thought about her old man. I didn't see much of her lately, what with her college and friends, but I still wanted to have our cozy evenings together. Well, I thought, the truth may hurt, but it is better than the alternative.

"Sorry Sweetie that you have to go through this! Yeah... I made a mistake. Do you know that it was 25 years ago yesterday that your Mom and I got married? Well, I couldn't keep it out of my mind, and again I felt real mad at your Mom for wrecking that life. I'm really sorry".

I told her about the postcard.

"Oh you two! Can't you get a grip and realize that you still are madly in love with each other? You were drunk when you did that, weren't you?" she asked.

"Yeah!" I acknowledged.

"Dad, can I have your promise that you will never, ever do anything relating to Mom when you are drunk?" She asked, a bit mollified.

"For you, and only you, I promise. And I am not the one to break promises in this family," I said.

"Dad...!" she replied.

"Oops, sorry!"

"Never mind", she replied.

"By the way, I also have good news for you", she said. "David popped the question!"

The rest of the conversation was a bit awkward. I didn't want to hurt her feelings, but I didn't react well to my 20 year old daughter telling me that she was getting married. Despite all my warnings and recriminations, the fact was that my little girl was getting married in two months.

Another big event happened before that when Vickie finally reached an agreement with the lawyer of my ex-wife's lover. We were suing for half a million and were about to be put on the court docket. When they offered to settle for $150,000 plus my lawyer's fees including the divorce proceedings.

"Take that and run," was all Vickie said.

I did, and the next day I called the contractor for my own retirement home. With the slowdown in the economy, he happily agreed to start work the next month.

I still had mixed feelings about the next two months. On the one hand, I was losing my daughter. I don't think any Dad takes that very well, but hey, they have to leave the nest one day. I learned from Mary that Eileen was feeling the same way. On the other hand, my fabulous retirement home was under construction. For me alone! I had a few drunken evenings during that time, but true to my word, I did nothing to aggravate Eileen. The impulses were mostly gone anyway, and I held in those that came up.

First came the wedding.

I had to walk my daughter all the way to the priest while not looking so gloomy. At the reception after the wedding, they sat Eileen beside me. We were both by ourselves. David's parents easily sensed the discomfort Eileen and I felt. Not a single word was uttered between us all evening.

I sensed Eileen looking at me a few times, but I braced myself and avoided her. She looked totally gorgeous in her dark blue dress, and that made it both easier and harder to be around her. More than once I stole a glance at her. What can I say? She was the most beautiful woman in the whole place. She talked, like me, with David's parents, and her wit was as sharp as ever. For Mary, I repressed the urge to get drunk, but it was hard, real hard. I left as soon as Mary made her own exit. How many barbs in the ass a man can take before losing it?

Second came the completion of my lodge, in early December. It was awesome. Three bedrooms, a den for my computer room, one large living room adjoining the dining room, and a big kitchen to let me express my culinary skills. All that was missing was the garage that was supposed to include a couple of workshops for Eileen and me. All that was missing was a loving wife at my side. I terminated the lease on my apartment, bought some furniture and moved in. Leaving real early for work and coming back early or late to avoid traffic, the drive was barely more than an hour.

That also meant I had to get a grip on my drinking. No cabs would take me that far. The distance was also a hassle on my dating. I shared that with Tammy. I had dated a few times after Mary's wedding but the women I met didn't really take my fancy. Some made it to my bed, but that was as far as they would go, which is not too bad nevertheless.

Honestly, they all had the same flaw: they were not Eileen. Some as pretty, some as sharp and funny, but I kept comparing them to my ex-wife. Tammy wasn't put off by my reluctance to accept all the dates she arranged, and she kept trying.

I still have plenty of work to do on myself before I could get on with my life.