A Tale of Mermen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a sudden swift movement, she was pulled under. Noma instantly regretted the scream, without it she would have had more air.

Under the water, Valin caught both her wrists and gathered them behind her back. He held them there easily with one hand. A feat he could only accomplish because human arms were weaker.

He pushed his body between her legs, still holding one of her upper thighs caught with one arm.

Then he rose a little in the water, just enough to let her head pass the surface.

Noma breathed. She held absolutely still and breathed. She would have begged that he not pull her under again, if only she had known how to talk in human form.

He was moving under the surface, repositioning himself. Terrified Noma heaved for air.He is going to... Lips encased her left nipple. Noma closed her eyes and forced herself to hold absolutely still while Valin drank.

Each sucking movement sent small lightnings through her breast, to her stomach, and on to the alien part of her body. The part of her that didn't exist in her normal form.

Noma craned her neck back, moving her mouth as far from the water as possible. Staring at the ceiling, she tried to ignore the sensations.

Valin sucked harder, only few drops remained. Noma gasped when Valin's tongue licked the last drop off her left nipple. He sucked and licked again, just to see if he could cause the same reaction twice.

Valin had surfaced once. Back home, his sweetheart had given in to him after his test had been announced.

Their lovemaking on that beach had been chaotic and rushed. Valin couldn't remember if he had even touched her nipples.

Noma gasped a second time, but the third time she had her breathing under control.

Valin changed nipples to drain the last drops from her other breast.

"Here they are," yelled Papek, and slid into the cave.

Valin licked the final drop off Noma's nipple. He felt no guilt for not sharing equally with Papek. Lopai and her gang were no friends of his.

"Good, you've been keeping her from changing back," commented Lopai, entering the cave shortly after Papek.

Noma understood what they said, even though the sounds were distorted from passing the surface.

Lopai swam to Noma and pulled her under. Noma held absolutely still in Valin's hold, to make the air in her lungs last as long as possible.

"Noma," said Lopai, her mouth right next to Noma's human ear. Lopai had surfaced a few times, she knew human ears didn't hear all that well. "I am going to do things to you, Noma."

Lopai grabbed hold of both of Noma's nipples and pinched.

"Things," repeated Lopai. "Things which can only be done when you are two-legging it." Lopai laughed right into Noma's ear. "It's the least I can do, now that you've gone through the trouble of transforming for us."

Noma's lungs were burning. Lopai let go and Valin slowly moved his tail, bringing Noma's head above water.

"Lomon," snapped Lopai, grabbing onto one of Noma's ankles. "Hold on to this leg like this. Whatever happens, don't let go."

Noma's breath got caught in her throat when Lomon obeyed.What is she going to do to me?

Noma had known, of course, that Lopai disliked her. The feeling was mutual. But, Noma had never realised how far Lopai was willing to follow those feelings.

"Papek. Hold this leg. No, not like that. If you hold it like that she can pull it free. Hold your fingers like this." Lopai demonstrated and Papek copied.

"You can let go now, Valin," said Lopai. It was more an order than an offer. Curious what Lopai had in mind, Valin let go.

No longer held up by Valin, Noma sank. She trashed her arms, searching for something to hold on to, something to pull herself up by.

Instinctively she kicked her legs, as she would have moved her tail to move upwards. That just made things worse, her ankles were caught, kicking her legs just made her body trash chaotically in the water.

Her arm's breached the surface several times.Swim. Swim with arms. But she needed air, she didn't have time to learn to swim without a tail.

Noma's lungs hurt by the time Lopai put a hand under her back and pushed her to the surface.

"Grab hold of her hair, Malong," instructed Lopai. "Yes, like that - a good handful. Perfect." Lopai let go of Noma, who instantly sank. "Now pull up till her face is above water, Malong."

Noma could breathe again.

"Perfect." Lopai rose in the water till her upper body was well above the surface.

"How do you like two-legging it?" asked Lopai, smiling. "Oh, that's right. It's your first time, you haven't learned to talk in that form." Lopai laughed and ducked under.

"Touch your breasts," ordered Lopai.

Noma hesitated. She usually avoided her breasts as much as possible. She hated them.

"Malong, pull her under."

I'll do it, Noma wanted to scream, but she didn't know how. She trashed for a few seconds, trying to pull her hair out of Malong's grasp. Then it occurred to her to just do as told.

The moment she grabbed hold of her breasts, Malong raised her to the surface.

"Pull her under every time she lets go of them," ordered Lopai.

We are going to die for this. Malong was getting used to the thought.

With every passing moment that thought grew less frightening and more alluring. It didn't matter what they did now, they were going to die anyway.

Malong's eyes went to Valin who was watching from a distance.

"Are you enjoying the show?" asked Malong.

"I am most intrigued," said Valin, keeping his eyes on Lopai who was moving between Noma's legs.

Malong laughed, for some reason Valin's answer had been funny. He wasn't sure why, though.

Lopai still held her staff. With her eyes she measured a suitable length of it and moved one hand to border that length.

A moment she was tempted to move her hand further down but resisted.

The staff was hard, fairly thick too, and Noma had never two-legged before. It would hurt plenty even at a natural length.

Noma understood what Lopai was going to do when she felt the staff probing between her legs. She moved her hands to stop it.

Malong pulled her under. Of their own will, Noma's hands moved to her hair leaving the place between her legs unprotected.

Lopai found the spot and pushed the staff in till her hand touched Noma's pubes.

Noma screamed. Her precious air left her in huge bubbles. But, for a second it didn't matter. Something was in her body, inside her, and it hurt.

Malong pulled Noma's face to the surface. Noma barely noticed. She screamed and breathed, but her attention was focused on that pain between her legs.

Malong rose above the surface. His eyes followed Noma's hands. Like crabs those hands blindly sought. Down between her legs they moved and found Lopai's hand there. It still held on to the staff.

"You lost your virginity to a fighting staff, Noma," someone said and laughed. Malong realised it was himself.

Noma screamed and clawed at Lopai's hand. Her soft human nails didn't even scratch Lopai's mer-skin.

"What are you waiting for, Lopai," asked Malong. Still laughing, he pulled Noma under again, stopping her screams. "Move that staff. Give her a fucking she will never forget."

That was all the prompting Lopai needed.

Malong let himself sink while pushing Noma's face above the surface. Holding his hands high above his head, he watched from below as Lopai raped Noma with the staff.

It was the largest wrong Malong had ever seen, but it spoke to him.That movement. In out, in out. It was even more mesmerising than the screams coming from above him.

Malong didn't realise he had transformed until his lungs were burning for breath.

Air.

Lopai saved him. She pushed him to the surface.

"I got you, pal," she said.

Malong breathed. Breathing air felt like being alive. It felt like lust. His body was weaker than ever, yet he felt strong. He felt like... like a man. He turned his head and looked toward Noma.

Valin had taken over his spot below her. His face was next to hers, her upper body lay on his chest. Valin's gills were just below the surface, allowing him to breathe while licking her cheek.

"Malong has transformed," said Valin. "Now you will find out what the real thing is like."

Noma screamed again and Valin pulled her under.

Malong reached an arm out in Noma's general direction, but held on to Lopai with his other. He didn't know how to swim in human form.

"You want some of that?" asked Lopai and moved a hand between Malong's legs.

Malong gasped as Lopai grabbed hold of his organ. The sensation was unbelievable. He closed his eyes, and rocked his abdomen against Lopai's hand.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" whispered Lopai.

Better than anything. Malong couldn't speak but his whole body quivered with the sensation.

"It gets even better than this," said Lopai, and let go of Malong's now fully grown cock.

She held his upper body above the surface on the short swim back to Noma, and helped him get in place on top of her.

Noma had stopped screaming. Now, all her strength was focused on fighting. Valin pushed her under again, leaving it to Lopai to keep her friend's head above water.

"You can't win this fight, Noma," said Valin, under the water.

For a few seconds Noma didn't care if they would drown her. For a few seconds she kept struggling simply to delay the abuse. For a few seconds she was a warrior.

But then,air, her instincts started taking over,air. Panic started taking over.I need air! Valin still held her under.

Air, air, air, air.

Valin grabbed her arms and gathered them behind her back. But he kept her under.

"That's enough," said Lopai. "I don't want Malong's first to be a corpse."

Again Noma was allowed to breathe.

Lopai tried to help Malong's cock find the way. It wasn't easy, he was too eager and kept pushing forward. Sometimes it scurried across Noma's pubes. Sometimes it travelled down along her ass-cheeks.

When finally it rammed into position, Malong froze halfway inside. He craned his neck back. Staring at the ceiling, unseeing, he slowly pushed the rest of the way into Noma.

Better than anything. Malong pulled out a little and pushed back in.Better. In and out. Yes, that was how it was meant to be, in and out.This is happiness.

He lowered his head and looked at Noma who looked anything but happy.She is going to kill me. Malong bared his teeth and pumped faster.But not until afterwards.

Noma looked like she was going to scream, but Valin pulled her under.

Malong's eyes widened. Noma's body was tightening around the part of him that was inside her.

It's the terror, he realised.The threat of drowning. It was horrifying, yet delightful. Like her screams when they allowed her to.So wrong that it's right.

Malong gave up every semblance of coherent thinking and pumped harder. He nearly panicked when at one point he pulled back too far and fell out of her.

He yelled, a loud primitive air-based sound, and stabbed his private parts against Noma's again and again.

Lopai helped him get in place. Once she had him back inside Noma, Lopai pressed her own body against his backside.

Malong wanted to pull back to thrust again, but Lopai was still pushing him against Noma.

Again he yelled in frustration.

"Slow down, Malong," said Lopai. "If you keep moving this fast you will ignite too fast."

He tried to push her off, but she was too strong.

"Don't you want it to last long?" asked Lopai.

Malong stopped pushing. A part of him longed to reach the end. Another part of him wanted it to last forever.

"Don't you want her to ignite along with you?" asked Lopai.

Malong stared down at Noma below him. Valin was holding her face just at the surface. Papek was making small waves with one hand, still holding on to Noma's ankle with the other.

Some of the waves went high enough to cover Noma's mouth and nose.

"If you pace yourself," continued Lopai, "then I can make her ignite for you."

Malong thought about it. Noma, the proudest warrior-student he had ever met. The most arrogant. He cocked his head. The most attractive mermaid he had ever seen.

She would never have surfaced with him willingly and he had never imagined taking her by force. But, now Lopai was suggesting...

Malong nodded. Yes. He would very much like Noma to ignite for him.

"Good," whispered Lopai, and slid back into the water. "Pace yourself, Malong. Move slowly."

I won't ignite for that creep. Noma had heard what Lopai had said, but she couldn't take it seriously. Mermaids ignited for their lovers, not for people they despised.

Malong moved slowly inside her. It was sickening. Lovemaking was for loving, it wasn't something done by force, everybody knew that.

Lopai's hands slid along Noma's ribs toward her breasts.

"I'll take care of these two nipples," said Valin. "You take care of the third."

The third? wondered Noma.

Valin caressed one of her nipples with one hand, still holding her arms behind her back with the other.

"I will keep her above water now," said Valin, trailing Lopai's hand with his eyes as it slid down Noma's stomach. "I think Malong enjoys her screams."

Noma decided not to scream again.

Lopai's fingers searched between Noma's legs, just above where Malong slowly moved in and out.

Noma gasped when Lopai's finger found its mark.The third nipple.

Lopai moved her finger in a tiny circle.

That's no nipple. That's something else.

"Pace yourself, Malong," reminded Lopai. "This might take a little while."

No. It will take a long while. It will take longer than Malong can keep moving. Noma closed her eyes, to focus on fighting off the sensation.

Valin pinched her nipple. Not brutally like Lopai would have done. It was barely painful.

I won't ignite for Malong. Noma was determined.Malong is nothing. He will never be more than a low grade fighter. He doesn't even carry enough skill to teach children.

Noma's breathing evened out.

Valin pinched again, harder. Noma yelped. A bolt had moved from her normal nipple straight to her 'third nipple'.

No. It wasn't called a 'third nipple'. It had a real name. She had heard about it, vaguely, long ago.

"Keep pacing yourself, Malong. We can do this," sounded Lopai's voice.

No, Noma wanted to say,you can't. I won't let you.

Valin rolled her nipple between two fingers, sending a continuous stream of treacherous pleasure to that spot Lopai was touching.

Every time Noma thought she was regaining control, Valin pinched, breaking her concentration.

Malong is a loser. Noma stared up at Malong, locking eyes with him.You are a nobody, and you know it.

Malong increased his pace, and broke into a wide human-teethed smile.

"Pace it Malong," instructed Lopai. But he ignored her, still locking eyes with Noma.

At every stroke in, Malong pushed Lopai's finger against that spot. He enjoyed the way Noma's eyebrows jumped every single time.

Valin started pinching her nipple in tune with Malong's rhythm. "You are going to ignite for that sorry excuse for a merman, Noma," whispered Valin. "And there is nothing you can do about it."

No. Noma closed her eyes.

"You can't win this fight," whispered Valin.

Malong started pounding faster.

Noma's insides tingled at each of his shoves into her. He was touching something inside her. Her body jerked every time his crotch pushed Lopai's finger hard against her. And, each jerk of her body was rewarded with a pinch to her nipples.

"You are losing it," whispered Valin. "Losing to the loser."

Noma shook her head in denial, even as her lower body started moving on its own accord.

It moved up and down, adding to the sensation given to her as Malong moved in and out.

It moved up and down, rubbing harder against Lopai's finger on her 'lust button'. Her... Noma suddenly remembered the name. Her clitoris. That lustful little center that only existed in human form.

Lopai was laughing below her.

Stop moving. Noma had never had hips before, she didn't know how to make them obey her will. Instead of stopping, they moved faster.

"It feels good, doesn't it," yelled Lopai.

Noma breathed fast. She couldn't control that either. In between breaths she made sound, she couldn't stop that either.

Malong was making a sound too. It was strange, and strangely rhythmical too. Noma opened her eyes and stared at Malong.

His mouth was open, and his lips were drawn back from two perfect rows of flat human teeth. And, he kept making that sound.

Every one of Noma's breaths was a gasp now.

He is laughing at me. Noma's back arched backward, yet her hips kept grinding her clitoris against Lopai's finger.That loser is laughing at me while... Noma's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she screamed.

The sensation was beyond imaginable.Malong. She bared her teeth as she approached the peak.I'll kill him for this. She felt him inside her, pounding faster than ever, pushing her further into...

Take it, thought Malong, ramming even harder into Noma as her insides started contracting around him.Take it. He was still laughing as she spasmed below him.

He had been close a couple of times, he had almost come to the point she was at now. Ignition. But, now he had it under full control.

Malong planned to keep going for a long time.

"You lost, Noma," said Valin, and let go of her nipple. "Just like I said you would."

Don't let go, thought Malong, wishing he could speak.We're not done with her. I'm not done.

Noma was crying, her chest was heaving with sobs. Air-filled sobs. Human form sobs.

People aren't meant to cry in human form, thought Malong staring down at her. Studying the unnatural situation. Enjoying the way she convulsed every time he pushed against Lopai's finger.

He was very disappointed when suddenly, Lopai took her hand off Noma. A second later he understood why, though. As Lopai pulled Lomon to the surface.

He had transformed.

"I guess it's about time you ignite for her, Malong," commented Valin.

Malong nodded and changed the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Noma," whispered Valin. "Can you guess which of the losers just changed for you?"

Noma shook her head.No. Please not a second one. Please, not again.

"It has only just begun, Noma," whispered Valin. "Once we run out of male losers, I'm sure Lopai will show you a few more 'finger tricks'."

Noma shook her head again.

"She will probably take the time to teach those tricks to her loser friends," continued Valin. "And, afterwards, Noma. Afterwards there is the staff."

Lopai figured out a way to keep Lomon above water and still have a hand free to rub Noma's most sensitive nub.

Shortly before Malong came inside her, Noma peaked a second time.

"You lost again," whispered Valin.

Malong pulled out of Noma and gathered his legs to change back into normal form.

"That was twice," whispered Valin. "You will lose many times more, Noma. And I will be right here. Counting."

Noma screamed to drown out Valin's voice. He let her scream; it seemed Lomon enjoyed the sound.

Lomon had his turn. After him Papek had his turn. After Papek Malong had a second turn. After that Lopai's fun truly began.

Evening had become night, and night had become dawn, before Lopai suddenly closed Noma's legs.

"Now we're even," said Lopai, while Noma's body changed back to maid. Then Lopai simply left. Swam away. As if she had no worries left in this world.

Noma sank slowly. She was asleep before her body reached the bottom of the cave. Her body had been pushed far beyond its limit that night, as had her mind.