A Tale of Revenge Ch. 05-07

Story Info
The final chapters.
13.5k words
4.82
9.7k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I hope you all enjoy the last three chapters of this story. I just went through it again and re-edited. Happy Reading!!!

Chapter Five

Getting Trainer inside his warehouse wasn't as hard as I had expected it to be. He was coherent but weak and leaned against me, but managed to walk on his own. I sat him down on one of the training benches, running to the cupboard where he kept some of the vials of holy water.

"Why weren't you carrying some of this shit?" I yelled at him.

"I've gone to that bar for months, I've never had any trouble," he gasped. "I guess I figured you could handle hiding who you were."

"You're blaming this on me?" my tone was incredulous. "You didn't even tell me what you had planned. I thought we were going for a drink."

"I got you a drink," he said. "You didn't drink it."

I turned with the vial, going back towards him, I noted his pallor. "I thought you had to drink from the vampire to turn."

"You do. But some of those damn leeches can leave the virus that creates them with just a bite. It's a slower process and very painful." He tipped his head, exposing his neck and the wound which seemed to almost pulse. "Pour it all and then bring me a vial. I'm going to have to drink it."

Taking a deep breath, I grabbed a handful of his thick hair with one hand, uncorking the vial with the other. Pouring it slowly, I felt his struggle to hold still as his body stiffened with agony. He clenched his teeth, gritting them so hard I could hear the noise they made. A groan came unbidden from his throat. I felt tears gather in my eyes as I watched him deal with the pain that I was causing him, pain that hurt me even if it was for his own good.

When the vial was empty, he slumped back, the flesh around the bite now bright red and welting up. "Get me one to drink. I can still feel the poison in my system."

I got the vial, hesitating for an instant. If pouring that on him had caused him such agony, what would drinking one be like?

"I'll be okay, it isn't my first bite. Just give me the vial and stay back." He held out his hand, his chocolate eyes hard and determined as he stared up at me.

I put the vial in his hand but I didn't stay back, instead sitting next to him. "What can I do to help?"

"You aren't strong enough to hold me down, but after the first effects go through my body, I'm going to need to be put to bed. And I need you to go to the fuse box over there. There is a key inside. Turn it. It will bring down the security features I installed when I built this place. It will keep us safe, if we were followed."

"But I can..."

"No, I have to do this alone. Go, turn the key and then, when the noise is over, come back." He squeezed my hand, the first sign of real affection I had gotten from this man since I had met him.

I got up and walked away, walking down the stairs towards where my car was parked. As I reached the fuse box I heard the first scream. It almost had me turning and racing back up those stairs, but I resisted. He wouldn't thank me for disobeying him and I was concerned about what would happen if we'd been followed. So I went to the box, opening it and turning the huge key, hearing above the sounds of his screams, the grating clicking of metal being lowered, the clang as it locked into place. Slams followed, startling me, but I knew it had to be more of his security falling into place.

When the screams finally stopped, I headed back up the stairs, slowly, I will admit, because I was afraid of what I would see. He lay in a heap on the floor, his body twisted as if in agony, his eyes closed, his face white but no longer with that unearthly pallor.

Putting him in bed took a while and was very troubling on the moral values I'd always held dear. Trainer had held himself aloof from me for so long until that kiss on the mats that had been so passionate and intense. And now he was helpless and I had control.

I half carried, half dragged him up the many stairs to his bed, grouching all the way as I wondered why I hadn't taken him up those steps while he was still conscious. When he was lying on the bed, his head turned from me, I took the time to inspect the wound on his throat. I felt my cross warm slightly as I approached the wound and gasped as a beam of light shot from the crucifix and landed with eerie precision on the two bites.

Trainer moaned, his hands coming up as if to push away whatever was hurting him. I held him down easily, watching with amazement as clear liquid seemed to be pulled from the wound. Well, it was liquid until it hit the air, then it solidified into tear shaped clear hard drops. It took only second and then the glow eased and Trainer once more relaxed. On his neck, next to the two now only slightly puffy wounds were five crystal drops.

I scraped them up with my nail, careful to not scrape skin as well and put them on a piece of paper from off his desk. They were actually pretty, like crystal gems that caught the light and reflected it back.

Leaving them on the desk, I went back to the task of making Trainer more comfortable. Now whatever any one tells you, taking leather off a guy when they are unconscious is not an easy thing to do. I thought of my knife but then realized that it might piss Trainer off which in the long run could cost me a lot when it came to physical exertion in the future.

His tee shirt came off easily, leaving me with a rock hard chest and abs that would make Arnold jealous. His arms were huge, but this I had known already. I wasn't prepared for the small tattoo I found just above his left nipple. It was a duplicate of my crucifix, right down to the slender gold chain. An aura had been drawn around it in golden light. I reached down, touching his skin as I stared at the tattoo.

It was weird, the way that affected me. It was as if we were joined in a way that I hadn't felt before, his tattoo and my necklace brought us together.

Shaking my head at my strange thoughts, I reached for the lacings of his boots, undoing them and putting aside the daggers I found in each. Pure silver I would bet, as I hefted them in my hands, feeling their balance and enjoying the way they felt.

Boots and socks slid off easily. It was one of my biggest weaknesses, bare-chested men with bare feet. Especially rugged, dangerous bare-chested men, they'd do it to me every time. Although before I'd lost James, I wouldn't have admitted to it. Seeing Trainer, flat on his back like that, roused thoughts that I shouldn't have been thinking, not around an unconscious man.

I reached for the fastenings on his pants, pulling them free slowly, allowing more of the magnificent body of this man to come into view. With no help from him, I managed to pull his leather pants down off of him.

He laid sprawled where I'd left him, his eyes closed, the thick fan of his lashes against his pale cheeks. He looked different, softer, less rugged, almost... nice. I couldn't keep my eyes from roaming over him as he lay there in his boxers. I had had that body all over me, throwing me, throwing punches and kicks, plowing into me and knocking me down. His hands had touched most of my body in very clinical ways, showing me stances, correcting the way I threw a punch or set up a kick. But I had never felt this way, looking at him. And I blamed that kiss.

Sinking down on the bed, I let my hand stroke through his hair. It was soft, silky against the callous I had developed from his intense training. His eyes flickered under his lashes and I wondered what he was dreaming about. The hair on his face was rougher than that on his head, his beard kept tightly trimmed and close to his face. It tickled my palm.

My heart stopped when he murmured in his sleep, his face moving against my palm. I waited to see if he would wake up, wondering what he would say if he found me stroking his face while he was asleep.

But he didn't wake, instead seeming to cuddle deeper into the mattress, enjoying my hands on his face. I became a little braver, stroking the hard column of his neck, muscled and thick, his skin hot. His chest rose a little faster, bringing it to my notice. I let my fingers trail across his skin, brushing over the pebbled hardness of his flat nipples.

He stirred more and I held my breath, waiting to see if his eyes would open. But they stayed close and I became more courageous, running both hands down his stomach. The heat of his skin felt so good, the texture almost addictive. When my fingers snuck under the waistband of his boxers, I heard him groan and felt him suck in his stomach.

Looking up into his face, to my shock, his eyes were open and staring at me. I couldn't decipher what he was feeling, his face was hard, his eyes were inscrutable.

"Uh, I'm guessing this doesn't look very good." My hands shook as I started to take them off of his chest. "I guess I should say I'm so..."

His arms came out and wrapped around me so fast that my words were cut off and a startled shriek came from my mouth. He twisted, pushing me back on the bed, his body coming down over mine, leg pushing between my thighs. He stared down at me for a moment and I saw the passion in his eyes, felt the length of his cock pressing against my thigh.

"You started it this time," he growled. "Now I'm finishing it."

His lips came down on mine, his mouth twisting against my lips until I opened them. My hands grasped at his arms, my nails scraping against his skin. I felt his hands go to the zipper on the front of the leather vest I wore, pulling it down in one smooth motion. He pushed it roughly off my shoulders and down my arms, leaving me naked from the waist up.

His mouth came off of mine and I saw his eyes staring down at my naked breasts. For one instant, I had the intense desire to cover them, to hide from his eyes. But then he groaned and his hand came up, cupping my breast, his mouth finding one of my nipples and suckling it in. He was rough but I loved it, intense and heated and wanting with the way his hands ran over my body, tearing off clothing until I was nude except for the red short socks I had wore under my boots and my crucifix.

"I've wanted you since the first time I saw you in that triple x-rated book store. You looked so out of place, so clean and nice and vanilla. You were a little Mary Sunshine walking among the blow up dolls and double ended dildos." He ran his hand down the front of my body, his leg pushing my thighs apart to let him in.

His words sent a thrill through me, his eyes staring down at me made me want so desperately. I knew what he would find when his fingers finally explored my pussy. It would be the same as when I made myself come, lying down on that cot thinking of him just upstairs from me. Hot and wet, I knew I was ready for his cock.

The palm of his hand slid between my thighs, rubbing gently which surprised me. The look on his face was harsh, his mouth was hungry as it feasted on my skin. I expected hot and hard, rough and intense. But he was gentle against my tender flesh. He pressed the ball of his hand into me, rubbing in circular motions that had me jerking against him, begging for more.

"I knew you were beautiful, but God, Raina, I hadn't expected this. I didn't want this." His hands came up to my face and I could smell my own arousal on them. "We shouldn't do this. But I don't want to stop. Tell me to stop and I will. Just say the word and I'll..."

"Shut up, Trainer," I whispered. "Just shut up and fuck me."

Chapter Six

"Ryan."

"What?" I said, confused by his response.

"Ryan, my name is Ryan," he said, pushing the wispy bangs of my hair back from my face. "I think if you and I are going to take it to this step, you should at least know my name."

"It suits you," I said, thinking about the man I'd always thought he looked like. "Okay, I said, squirming under his body so that he could feel the heat of my pussy against his leg. "Let's try this again. Shut up, Ryan, and fuck me."

He laughed and one that I wasn't used to hearing. His lips found my forehead, slid across and down over my eyes. Then the tip of my nose received his attention, my cheeks and jaw line, and then finally, he found my lips. It wasn't what I had expected, instead soft and slow, his open mouth barely brushing across mine until my lips lifted, following his mouth, trying to get more contact, more of his taste, his touch, just more.

He tasted of dark sin and the beer he'd imbibed in at the bar, a mix I found definitely intriguing. My tongue slid inside, licking lightly at the top of his mouth, at his teeth, until he finally took over, his tongue sweeping against mine. I moaned, I couldn't help myself; desire was piling up on top of desire until I felt swamped with need.

I knew I was rubbing up against him, that I was hot and needy and begging for more. My hands slid down his chest and over his stomach, my thumbs catching in the waist band of his boxers and tugging at them urgently.

He groaned and lifted up enough to let me get a better grip, helping me rid him of his only remaining clothing. Then he was between my thighs and I could feel the long length of him rubbing against my stomach.

I reached for his cock, stroking it with my hand before putting it at the entrance to my body.

"This time is going to be rough, Raina. I've wanted you too long to be able to make it anything else." His voice was rough, gravely with pent up desire.

I nodded. "I think if anyone could know that I'm not breakable, it should be you"

Ryan laughed, grabbing a hold of my hips in his big hands. With a grunt, he pushed inside of me in one long thrust.

I gasped at the swiftness of his penetration but my body quickly became accustomed, stretching around his girth. The way he felt inside of me was perfect, hot and hard, filling me until I felt as if I'd burst. And then he started moving, his hips churning.

"You feel so good," he moaned.

I wanted to answer him but couldn't. I was in the middle of that deliciously wonderful feeling of being fucked mindless. His cock seesawed in and out of me with delicious friction that was sending waves of sensation to my brain in all the most fabulous ways. He bent over me, his mouth finding my nipple and sucking on it hard, creating spasms of tension in my pussy until it squeezed around him, leaving me teetering on the brink of a pleasure that I hadn't expected.

His teeth nipped at the taut bud of my nipple, his hand probed between my thighs even as we moved together frantically. When his fingers found my clit and squeezed, I couldn't stand it anymore and fell into a haze of bliss that was dark and seductive and unlike anything I'd felt before.

I heard Ryan's voice through that fog, calling me back. "I'm not through yet," he grunted. His hands went under my arms hooking over my shoulders, letting more of his wonderful weight down on my body.

And I finally found out what really being fucked was like. His body was hot and hard, gleaming with sweat that mingled with the sweat on my body. He pounded into me, his cock stroking over my sensitive clit with every thrust, pushing deep inside of me. I could feel the tension mounting in me again, hear his panting breaths over the whimpers of desperate need that were now being forced from me.

I held him tight, unable to do more than hang on. And then I was there again, my eyes tightly closed in concentration, a funky brilliant series of lights bursting behind my eyelids. My body convulsed harder than I could ever remember it doing before, his brutal fucking sending me into throes of lust filled passionate pleasure. I felt his body jump, heard his deep growl even as I felt his teeth at my throat, biting hard enough to cause pain as he pumped long hot strands of pearly cum into my body.

He jerked three, four, maybe five times, holding me down with his hands and his body, his teeth at my throat as I shivered and shuddered under him, my nails sinking into his back as I tried to keep myself from losing what little sanity I had left. Then he collapsed, leaving me pinned under him.

Neither of us spoke for a minute as we were trying to regain our breath and at least some life from our bodies. Then he managed to pull himself off of me, curling around behind me and throwing his arm over my waist. The silence between us grew heavy, not exactly uncomfortable but noticeable, until finally he spoke.

"I shouldn't have done that."

Okay, those weren't exactly the words a woman wants to hear when she's just had mind-blowing sex with a gorgeous man. I tried to twist around but he tightened his arm around me and held me still. I could have broken from his grasp pretty easily but I figured he had a reason for not wanting me to look at him. "Why?"

"You know why, Raina. We both come from different lives. You're still hung up from your fiancé becoming Marina's newest pet, and life is too uncertain for us to get involved."

It stung, hell, it did more than sting, it hurt to hear him say those things. And especially to know he was right. We shouldn't have done what we did. "Well, my father always used to say, 'In for a penny, in for a pound'. We've already gone past the point of no return, Ryan. You even gave me your name, finally."

"Just call it a moment of weakness," he said, sighing.

"Hmm," I sighed myself, deciding to lighten the atmosphere. "If I remember correctly, that was anything but weak." I let my hand slide down his stomach to where his cock laid against his thigh. It was damp and sticky from our mixed juices, warm and soft in my hand. As I held it, it began to grow.

"Damn it Raina, you aren't exactly playing fair."

"I seem to recall you telling me one day that when you play with someone twice your size, you shouldn't play fair." I stroked his cock, loving the way it felt as it grew, filling my palm and then overflowing it.

"I said fighting, not playing." He kissed my shoulder and then nipped at it, catching the smooth flesh between his teeth a little too hard and making me yelp.

"What's the difference, Ryan? They're both contact sports." Turning in his arms, I faced him, staring into his handsome, rugged face. "And besides, if wearing this crucifix means that my life expectancy had decreased by the amount you seem to think it has, then I should live every moment to the fullest."

I pushed him back on the bed, straddling his hips. His cock rose proud and hard, slapping lightly against my stomach as I ran my nails down his chest. It wasn't hard enough to scratch him but definitely hard enough for him to feel it. Lying over him, I could feel his cock against my skin, sandwiched between our bodies. I kissed Ryan lightly, slipping my tongue in his mouth before moving down to his jaw, nuzzling my nose in the thickness of his beard. My teeth scraped against the rough hair, finding flesh underneath, nibbling until he tried to bring my face back up, to kiss him. I resisted, grabbing his hands and putting them above his head.

"No, no, Ryan, we're playing this time by my rules. And my rules say your hands stay up here," I patted his wrists gently, "until I say so."

A dark smile lit his face for an instant and then disappeared, a second first in one night. He'd smiled at me and he'd told me his name, this date would have to be circled in the calendar.

I played with his neck, licking and biting, taking his earlobe in my teeth and flicking it with my tongue. His reactions were my reward, little moans, sighs and the way his hands would grab a hold of the mattress as if trying to rip off pieces of it.

His chest was a multitude of sensitive places for me to find and explore to my own personal pleasure. His flat nipples responded with such eagerness to my touch and my tongue that I kept going back to them, using my nails at times to really push him.

I tried to bite at his stomach but the flesh there was too hard, too taut and smooth. Instead I licked, my tongue exploring into the small dip of his navel. His gasp was rewarding, his words exciting.